Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Time Efficient Binding Spell

Ether5Man

This is really powerful when done properly. I constructed this from my experiments.

This post might seem long but the ritual itself can be accomplished in 10-30 minutes. Constructing a poppit can take hours. I'll be explaining it as thoroughly as I can so newer and less experienced people can use this too.

You will need to vibrate 3 runes. You do not need to engrave them anywhere, but you can do so if you want it to help you. Do not put your blood on it as it will energetically tie you with the person you're binding, simply vibrate the rune while drawing/carving it, then vibrate the rune into the letter while focusing on the aura you have placed on the person. e.g. - Gebo rune, vibrate Gebo into it while focusing on the aura. (You will see what the aura is about as you read further.)
Gebo, Isa, Tiwaz (The Lord told me that Tiwaz is very useful in most workings when affordable energetically as it will be like a knot tied tightly, so it doesn't slip open as easily.)

On the Futhark Alphabet Gebo is #7, Isa is #11, Tiwaz is #17.

All of this added up = 35.

This page here - https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Color.html
Shows the properties of color. The best colors I believe to use are black and red. Red is stated to protect against psychic attacks, which this bind is about. Black absorbs, protects and binds negative forces. Black has the potential to absorb the victims malice and store it into the aura. Perhaps using Red with Black dust, or Black with Red dust would make it most powerful.

(https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Thoughtform.html - shows where the energy, according to color should go. Keep in mind this isn't a thoughtform, unless you want to create a thoughtform like this.)
Now this is a binding spell, so you don't want to breathe this energy into yourself. The easiest 2 ways to go at it, is to visualise the energy packing up between your legs and affirming "This powerful 'color (if combining with dust, say black with red dust color or vice versa.)' energy is in a safe, completely painless way for ‘Full Name’ binding him/her totally, permanently and completely harmless against me." (MAKE SURE YOU ADD "COMPLETELY PAINLESS" TO THE AFFIRMATION UNLESS YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT THEM FEELING PAIN.) then send that energy INTO their aura. This is the longest but most potent method of what I'm showing.

Otherwise, simply visualise the energy packing up into their aura with the affirmation 35 times. Make sure you continuously keep on engulfing them with the energy.

From here on, make sure you use everything according to their multiples. If you do Gebo 14 times, make sure you do Isa 22 times.

Put more of the color energy into their aura and vibrate Gebo into it, 7 or multiple of 7 times.

Put more of the color energy into their aura and vibrateIsa into it, 11 or multiple of 11 times.

Put more of the color energy into their aura and vibrate Tiwaz (Can also be vibrated as Týr) into it, 17 or multiple of 17 times.

Now put more of the color energy into their aura and do the affirmation again, 5 times.

Put more of the color energy into their aura and vibrate Gebo 5 times, repeat for Isa and Tiwaz.

Now to nail this, simply affirm this into the aura, while putting more of the color energy into it "This mighty and powerful binding spell is being constantly and continuously being fully fed and replenished by the universal ocean of protective energy and light" at least once. The more you do this, the more the working will remain.

AVE SATANAS!!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back