Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

answers

Please forgive me if I am wrong. I use a pendulum and a ouija board to communicate with spirits, demons, and the like.

I've been wiccan/pagan in the past. A celtic one, because my mother's father was Irish. I'm mostly anglo-saxon, but have german, swedish, Welch, and Norwegian.

Please feel free to correct me...

I wanted to communicate with the goddesses.

One stepped forward. It was Innana, then I started hearing her voice...

I asked who were the goddesses that weren't to be contacted. She told me "Satan's wives". I asked why, she said "because they dont have to."

Another goddess came forward, she identified as one of his wives. She told me that Lilith was by far the most notable and important one. She told me about herself, that she was a minor goddess made more significant because of her marriage to our Father. I asked her what her name was, she said "Flora". I asked did she have other names, she spelled out "Creiddylad", which from my memory is the celtic goddess of flowers, spring, summer, and love.

I asked "Flora" how do I go about honoring her, she told me flowers and greenery. She said the ivy plant was one of her plants, that April was her month, and that she's celebrated at Beltane. She told me that Father was both the "oak king and "holly king".

I looked up Flora and I saw the whole resemblance she has with Creiddylad. I also saw that she's married to the west wind, Zephyr. She also goes by the name Chloris.

What do you all think? Should I listen to this? I asked for a sign from Satan and I want to know the truth

Please, say something.

AllFathersdaughter666 said:
Please forgive me if I am wrong. I use a pendulum and a ouija board to communicate with spirits, demons, and the like.

I've been wiccan/pagan in the past. A celtic one, because my mother's father was Irish. I'm mostly anglo-saxon, but have german, swedish, Welch, and Norwegian.

Please feel free to correct me...

I wanted to communicate with the goddesses.

One stepped forward. It was Innana, then I started hearing her voice...

I asked who were the goddesses that weren't to be contacted. She told me "Satan's wives". I asked why, she said "because they dont have to."

Another goddess came forward, she identified as one of his wives. She told me that Lilith was by far the most notable and important one. She told me about herself, that she was a minor goddess made more significant because of her marriage to our Father. I asked her what her name was, she said "Flora". I asked did she have other names, she spelled out "Creiddylad", which from my memory is the celtic goddess of flowers, spring, summer, and love.

I asked "Flora" how do I go about honoring her, she told me flowers and greenery. She said the ivy plant was one of her plants, that April was her month, and that she's celebrated at Beltane. She told me that Father was both the "oak king and "holly king".

I looked up Flora and I saw the whole resemblance she has with Creiddylad. I also saw that she's married to the west wind, Zephyr. She also goes by the name Chloris.

What do you all think? Should I listen to this? I asked for a sign from Satan and I want to know the truth

Please, say something.

You must be pay attention to these kind of information sister because they arent accurate. You better read the JOY OF SATANS officialls informations that are directly from the source. SATAN our GOD and HIS DEMONS.

I think you’re doing well for a beginner. Always stay objective. Psychic communication as far as straight telepathy can tend to be off because of the way it is translated. I’m personally inclined to believe they are not to be contacted because they represent a certain stage of development. Kali, or this shakti energy, the way it is.. you don’t really attempt to contact it because “it contacts you”. It’s a force.The gods and goddesses carry allegories with them. You’ll get the swing. Some things they say are literal too. It’ll take practice.

Satan just have 1 wife, the info on JoS is incorrect. So knowing that everything you said is delusions.

Aquarius said:
Satan just have 1 wife, the info on JoS is incorrect. So knowing that everything you said is delusions.

Silly OP, don't you know that what HP Aquarius said is true and that the JoS and your personal experiences (and Sumerian mythology too) are wrong? I mean, he's the oldest HP, he knows what he's talking about and you should just believe every word he says. He doesn't have a HP title in his name, but that's because his title is High High High... High Priest, there are too many highs and his entire title doesn't fit in his username so he removed it. The JoS site is wrong too on the "no mediators" part, as you already have a mediator in front of you who tells you that he's right and your personal experiences are wrong.

Shrekelstein said:

Aquarius said:

Silly OP, don't you know that what HP Aquarius said is true and that the JoS and your personal experiences (and Sumerian mythology too) are wrong? I mean, he's the oldest HP, he knows what he's talking about and you should just believe every word he says. He doesn't have a HP title in his name, but that's because his title is High High High... High Priest, there are too many highs and his entire title doesn't fit in his username so he removed it. The JoS site is wrong too on the "no mediators" part, as you already have a mediator in front of you who tells you that he's right and your personal experiences are wrong.
And haven't you done some searching on the search bar only to find that HP HoodedCobra has said this exact same thing and I am just repeating it?

GG Allin said:
Aquarius said:
Shrekelstein said:
And haven't you done some searching on the search bar only to find that HP HoodedCobra has said this exact same thing and I am just repeating it?

Unfortunately High High High High Priest Aquarius, I know you want to just be reffered as Aquarius, because you like to show, you are not above the common people. To show my deep honor I adressed you the way suitable for your status. I feel pain and agony by doing this, but I have to report an error in your normaly unimpeachable logic. Main does not mean only wife.

"Lilith is his main and most important wife and the rest is mostly nonsensical details." HP. Hoodedcobra666

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=25358&p=117035&hilit=wife+main#p117035

You are not to blame, as you did say before you even surpas satan:

" "Maybe, we should also erase satans sigil from the jos website and just write your name in the place, because the mighty Aquarius does know better. " GG Allin

I literally know better if you think that jews can be our allies or can redeem themselves." "High High High Priest Aquarius

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=39062

Probably he only did tell you about his main wife, since you are to High to unite your godlike body with a girl that is below you, so you have to wait 20 jears until the gods return. In hope a goddess could be as perfect and infallible as you.

Please refrain from apologizing to "AllFathersdaughter666" she should have known the background of you telling her ,why she is delusional.

It´s scary to see this much loss of fate in the common people. Please never change your mind, or the way you do share your life-giving knowledge. Without the earth would probably stop rotating and just fall apart.

Praise to the savior of humanity and live it self:

High High High High Priest Aquarius

May he allways guard humanity and the hole universe from every evil.
Fuck off degenerate jewish jew lover, this whole post of yours makes no sense and you're just pissed because you were exposed as the degenerate you are in another post.

Aquarius said:
GG Allin said:
Aquarius said:

Unfortunately High High High High Priest Aquarius, I know you want to just be reffered as Aquarius, because you like to show, you are not above the common people. To show my deep honor I adressed you the way suitable for your status. I feel pain and agony by doing this, but I have to report an error in your normaly unimpeachable logic. Main does not mean only wife.

"Lilith is his main and most important wife and the rest is mostly nonsensical details." HP. Hoodedcobra666

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=25358&p=117035&hilit=wife+main#p117035

" "Maybe, we should also erase satans sigil from the jos website and just write your name in the place, because the mighty Aquarius does know better. " GG Allin

I literally know better if you think that jews can be our allies or can redeem themselves." "High High High Priest Aquarius

Probably he only did tell you about his main wife, since you are to High to unite your godlike body with a girl that is below you, so you have to wait 20 jears until the gods return. In hope a goddess could be as perfect and infallible as you.

Please refrain from apologizing to "AllFathersdaughter666" she should have known the background of you telling her ,why she is delusional.

It´s scary to see this much loss of fate in the common people. Please never change your mind, or the way you do share your life-giving knowledge. Without the earth would probably stop rotating and just fall apart.

Fuck off degenerate jewish jew lover, this whole post of yours makes no sense and you're just pissed because you were exposed as the degenerate you are in another post.

Highest force in the universe, High high high high Priest Aquarius, may his light illuminate us for all eternity. I understand your wrath, I totally deserve it, as a mere mortal, who am I to question your authority? Under normal circumstances, I would have rather suicided then question you, but I couldn´t endure the situation in which other common people who are as low as I find the error in your holyest logic.

You are not to blame as always, I guess those evil wimmen, who you did deny your perfect body, thousands of those who only want to steal your greatness with there poisounous bodys, have probably united forces to curse you, the greatest of all beings, where you are not abel to understand the difference between main and only wife.

Those evil wimmen if they have any honor in them should speak out and apollogize for trying to attack your authority. May they be punished by the greatest force ther is, punish them Lord Aquarius.

I shake and tremble but, please accept my solution for this vile act of atrocity towards you:

"My intelligence and memory are increasing in a healthy and beneficial way for me. I am acquiring knowledge about myself, the runes and the universe now, continuously and forever." x18

Mannaz Lögr Odhal Perthro x 111 reps. 40 days in a row + more if wanted.

I incourage you to not let your guard down and fall for one of those. There is no soul in the universe which is truly equal to you, you have any right to indulge in as much self love as you need. Your hands and your genital are like yin and yang. When ever you unite them, even the time in the universe stops flowing, in honor for this greatest of all love acts. I would gladly give my life to restore your formal greatness.

In deep honor one of your true followers, get well soon

High high high high Priest Aquarius.

GG Allin said:
Aquarius said:
GG Allin said:

Highest force in the universe, High high high high Priest Aquarius, may his light illuminate us for all eternity. I understand your wrath, I totally deserve it, as a mere mortal, who am I to question your authority? Under normal circumstances, I would have rather suicided then question you, but I couldn´t endure the situation in which other common people who are as low as I find the error in your holyest logic.

You are not to blame as always, I guess those evil wimmen, who you did deny your perfect body, thousands of those who only want to steal your greatness with there poisounous bodys, have probably united forces to curse you, the greatest of all beings, where you are not abel to understand the difference between main and only wife.

Those evil wimmen if they have any honor in them should speak out and apollogize for trying to attack your authority. May they be punished by the greatest force ther is, punish them Lord Aquarius.

I shake and tremble but, please accept my solution for this vile act of atrocity towards you:

"My intelligence and memory are increasing in a healthy and beneficial way for me. I am acquiring knowledge about myself, the runes and the universe now, continuously and forever." x18

I incourage you to not let your guard down and fall for one of those. There is no soul in the universe which is truly equal to you, you have any right to indulge in as much self love as you need. Your hands and your genital are like yin and yang. When ever you unite them, even the time in the universe stops flowing, in honor for this greatest of all love acts. I would gladly give my life to restore your formal greatness.

And you forget the "And the rest is nonsensical details"
dude you're not really annoying me, you're just acting like the degenerate you are, you're not giving jews a good image if you can't even troll right.

It's women by the way, not wimmen.

What the hell?

You are heavily deluding yourself, you're either speaking to your own mind or to some kind of negative entity, you clearly can't differentiate between what's real and what's not.

Not true.

I'm Satan's queen!!! /not

Honestly, you must believe what you hear.

Lilith is all the wife has and needs... Unless Lilith is lying to me. Satan loves her, not "Flora".

madamqueen666 said:
Not true.

Lilith is all the wife has and needs... Unless Lilith is lying to me. Satan loves her, not "Flora".

So, I'm being lied to? Well, that sucks.

I just want the truth.

madamqueen666 said:
Not true.

So, I'm being lied to? Well, that sucks.

I just want the truth.

You clearly are very new and/or not able to communicate clearly enough. You are imagining things. This is a good step to enhance imagination, but don't consider everything you hear correct. Active imagination however is great for many things, but you should filter things.

You should evaluate things with reality. And on if they have any value or not. Competent beings don't communicate things for no reason or stupid things. They certainly don't communicate Mexican soap operas either.

GG Allin said:
Aquarius said:
GG Allin said:

the fuck are you a jewish infiltrator or something? :evil: :evil: :x :x

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back