Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Spiritually Attacked After Using Forum

WEASZX

While meditating after using the forum, I felt a strange burning sensation all over my astral body :( . Upon closer examination, I saw my aura was burned with the fire element and my chakras were "cut" (had these strange white marks in the colour). This entity was shown to me as a black humanoid, had red eyes, two protrusions on it's back and seemed moderately powerful. Im unsure who or what exactly had attacked me, or why, but I strongly suspect it was related to my forum activity.

I suspect this is an attack by one of our joo guests ;) , however it's entirely possible that it's not related to the forum at all.

I thought I'd let people know about it too.

Entities can attach to people (whether they know it or not) and even observe things through their "hosts". Full on possession is very real but Ive never seen it before personally. I believe some of the infiltrators here unintentionally carry these parasitic entities - or perhaps instead they do so intentionally. The Demons are also capable of doing this with us. Demons seem to be extremely intelligent but arent omnipresent/omnipotent, this is how they appear to be. Also Ive never heard of a Goetic Demon (fully) possesing anyone, especially a Satanist.

Im now prepared to seriously f up anyone who attacks me on this forum or otherwise. If youre a host of an attacker without connections to a Demon (which shouldn't happen. Also, no connection to a GD = not dedicated = enemy) then you'll prob get in the crossfire.

WEASZX

****Dont believe me, try me B :D

WEASZX said:

I don't deny what you saw for you claim to have seen it, however you're likely misinterpreting it for what it is which is likely your projected imaginative expectation.

You expected and thought, even subconsciously that you were under attack by something and went to 'investigate', so this expectation then manifests as your projected imaginative visual in actually 'seeing' a hostile when there was no hostile in the first place and you actually just created the imagery yourself, like a dream-view. When viewing things on the astral it is imagination vs reality and finding the actual truths of what's really there and happening takes a lot of practice and discipline of the self over time.

If I could tell you how many meditations can give you a 'burning' sensation just because it is energies you're working with and it's very natural and normal and even a good sign to feel those kinds of sensations in that it's working, then I'd be pulling out quite the long list for you. I am confident that nothing was actually attacking you and what you were feeling were just the sensations of energies you were working with. Sensations can vary from heat, tingling, coldness, burning, buzzing, trembling, feelings of adrenaline, shakiness, pressure and even soreness or pain as the body both astral and physical is adjusting to the new energies.

Don't jump to conclusions too quickly, you can end up unreasonably stressing yourself out and even becoming needlessly paranoid. I'm very confident that nothing was attacking you and it was just the feeling of energies, so you can rest easy. You'll feel a lot more of those sensations as you keep meditating, nothing about it is evil and is perfectly normal, you can rest easy.

@ghost in the machine

Ive had mid-early kundalini experiences awhile back. It went up to my heart chakra with a very intense electric burning sensation. I got some of it past to my crown, but no idea what happened at this point, it probably went back to sleep when I stopped meditating. Anyway, my point is I know what intense heat from meditations are like and on a good day my astral senses work accurately. Yesterday I observed an enemy god and their astral defenses in order to coordinate an attack against them.

Im very aware of what an attack feels like as well. I can't remember exactly what I wrote originally, but I remember when I went to trance in order to see in what mess my soul was in, I could feel that my aura was burned. The space outside of my body felt painful and numb. I then observed my chakras and saw they all had these strange white holes in their colour, kind of like knife markings. I then asked myself "who did this?", and I was shown the assaltant described earlier.

Negative fear based visions, I don’t think these things actually happened to you but I’m sure that it was an attack. When returning to the forums I was initially attacked too, sometimes when I post certain things I get fears and doubts. It’s whatever these days. You’ll get the hang. Just ignore negative shit.

@SerLorars13

I respect everyone here and I aim for unity among us. However, I dont care if Im understood or believed. Sometimes Im wrong, actually Im wrong often to be honest. I dont claim to know everything, I claim to know nothing since Im here to learn from you.

When people claim to know better than I do about a topic they haven't looked into themselves beyond the jos website or a book, it's just annoying. It's especially annoying when someone who doesn't know me tells me what I experienced is wrong based on the JOS website. The JOS website is useful, sure, but I value things Ive personally experienced at least as much.

Im a rule breaker, it's just who I am, and you know what, I love that about me the most. :D

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back