Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Memory development? (important to me, please help!)

Peter

I would like to apply for a training in 3 months, but to be admitted to this training, I have to learn a lot!
I have to learn a curriculum scheduled for 12 months in 3 months!

My memory is not the best, even very bad. My IQ is also only 90.

How can I improve what meditation / magic I do?
It should be a very effective method!

Thank you.

It sounds like you need to be studying in every waking moment. To improve your focus you can do void meditation.

Reprogramming the above can be helpful and accelerate people in meditation. One example here would be to remind to one's self: "I am positively accepting the new habit of meditation in my life, and I know it is positive for me". As this is repeated as a thought, the mind will also become more open in accepting meditation.
This is from Cobra's, "Functions of the Mind: Basic functions and obstacles in meditation" post. Saying this affirmation has helped me not have to slog through meditation and yoga, and be excited for it. All you need to do is repeat the phrase in your head. I recommend reading the post, but replace barriers to meditation with barriers to studying.

You could repeat the affirmation, "I am positively accepting the new habit of studying in my life, and I know it is positive for me" or create your own affirmation.

Doing these two things will allow you to optimize your time the best. You still have to put in the time and honest effort of studying 12 months of material in 3 months.

Its important to be realistic with yourself, can you actually allot that much time to studying and to not think in idealistic terms. If you think you can do it, I think these meditations will help, although basic it is very effective.

Do these things, void meditation and affirmation, whenever you drift from studying, since it is a lot of material to cover that will be your life.

Our member, Blitzkrieg, posted recently that office workers are most effective 52 minutes working and 17 minutes on break. This has helped me in my daily routine and studying for classes, it helps to have a stop watch of some kind. You could also apply this method to help your study habits.

Meteorite said:
Reprogramming the above can be helpful and accelerate people in meditation. One example here would be to remind to one's self: "I am positively accepting the new habit of meditation in my life, and I know it is positive for me". As this is repeated as a thought, the mind will also become more open in accepting meditation.
This is from Cobra's, "Functions of the Mind: Basic functions and obstacles in meditation" post. Saying this affirmation has helped me not have to slog through meditation and yoga, and be excited for it. All you need to do is repeat the phrase in your head. I recommend reading the post, but replace barriers to meditation with barriers to studying.

Peter said:

You really should be careful on how you view yourself and what your state of mind is, as whatever the mind dwells upon it manifests in some way or another.

This is a note I took from a book on what makes geniuses and smart people the way they are, I strongly suggest you to apply this information everyday.

"The 1990's research into neuroplasticity abounded. Studies revealed mammals in enriched environments (environments that promote inner confidence and excitation of the brain) produced additional cells in the brain hippocampus.

Psychologist Julian Rotter's research showed people who are motivated by "internals" (feeling & resulting behavior that they could improve their intellectual abilities) did well in certain testing. While those who felt intellectual abilities were determined by external factors did not do as well."

You can mentally condition yourself to achieve some of the same things simply by feeling/knowing that you are capable of achieving these things, and it's true, and is one of the easiest workings you can do. Have the confidence to know you are capable of memorizing or solving anything, know that you are capable of doing better and that your potentials are not entirely bound by external factors. This as well as working with runic energies makes an extremely effective combination as it immediately manifests the working.

Peter said:
I would like to apply for a training in 3 months, but to be admitted to this training, I have to learn a lot!

Thank you.

Memory is the psychic function of recalling knowledge and information from the astral/akasha that you personally associate/d with in psychic spiritual ties to, if the bond is weak or not very significant it will not be so easily recalled and may require very specific tunings among other things and most of the time this happens accidentally for very distant and obscure memories.

How good the recollection of something is depends on how strong your bonded association to it is on the psychic level. Memories can be developed through repeated association to a known/given task, method or knowledge so that it is better imprinted in your (psychic)mind. Or if it is something significant that stands out to you (we recall one time events and things that affected us strongly or are most notable to us a lot better than something more passive because of the significance of the energies upon us in psychic impression) therefore the tie of the associated energies are strengthened to you the more you enforce the bond personally therefore you remember it better when you try to recall it because your psychic association and tie to it is stronger.

Recalling and having good memory has to do with the psychic chakras, namely the 6th and Crown. This all has to do with energies and energy ties on the astral and because of those imprinted ties and associations when we turn proper focus or even the mere desire to recall these energies again, then that association and tie is brought to our conscious psychic focus to be visualized or interpreted once again by our 6th chakra from the astral to again 'flash' what was impressed upon us from it when it initially occurred therefore we remember it.

Over time these energies and ties can be altered or 'waver' or change by other imprinting factors and this is what can cause memories to not be exactly how they actually were when they happened or to even forget and be unable to recall certain details of a specific memory, because the energies over time may have been 'overwritten' or dissolved or simply were not impressed strong enough upon us. This can also happen if someone's psychic chakras or focus just isn't very well developed enough.

This is memory.

If you struggle to remember things and are very forgetful, this can be caused by a variety of factors such as too much air element in your soul making the tie and psychic bond to things for memory far too scattered and unorganized, essentially being 'spread thin' so you don't recall much and a more logical foundation is required. Another reason could potentially have to do with blockages in your upper chakras.

You can vibrate SaTaNaMa into yourself for 3, 5 or 10 minutes a day and additionally you can use and vibrate the MANNAZ rune with focus and intent of improving your memory in what you learn. Vibrate it 44 or 88 times a day, try to feel the vibration in your head and remember to intend for it to enable you to better recall and remember what you need to remember:

MANNAZ.png
[source]

How to pronounce and vibrate MANNAZ

Additionally you can add an affirmation of your own choosing that will enforce the programming of Mannaz to improve your memory. Just be sure you add "In a safe, healthy and positive way for me" to it.

Peter said:
Throughout your daily life, try to always visualize and plan ahead what you will be doing throughout the day, in as much detail as you can. Do this at all times and get into that habit.

This may be very very hard at first, especially if your brain is usually very lazy and does not think ahead. However, doing this will drastically improve your memory, visualization, and intelligence. So apply this in addition to any workings you will do (like a working with Mannaz, for example).

Ghost in the Machine said:
Peter said:

Thank you.

Memory is the psychic function of recalling knowledge and information from the astral/akasha that you personally associate/d with in psychic spiritual ties to, if the bond is weak or not very significant it will not be so easily recalled and may require very specific tunings among other things and most of the time this happens accidentally for very distant and obscure memories.

How good the recollection of something is depends on how strong your bonded association to it is on the psychic level. Memories can be developed through repeated association to a known/given task, method or knowledge so that it is better imprinted in your (psychic)mind. Or if it is something significant that stands out to you (we recall one time events and things that affected us strongly or are most notable to us a lot better than something more passive because of the significance of the energies upon us in psychic impression) therefore the tie of the associated energies are strengthened to you the more you enforce the bond personally therefore you remember it better when you try to recall it because your psychic association and tie to it is stronger.

Recalling and having good memory has to do with the psychic chakras, namely the 6th and Crown. This all has to do with energies and energy ties on the astral and because of those imprinted ties and associations when we turn proper focus or even the mere desire to recall these energies again, then that association and tie is brought to our conscious psychic focus to be visualized or interpreted once again by our 6th chakra from the astral to again 'flash' what was impressed upon us from it when it initially occurred therefore we remember it.

Over time these energies and ties can be altered or 'waver' or change by other imprinting factors and this is what can cause memories to not be exactly how they actually were when they happened or to even forget and be unable to recall certain details of a specific memory, because the energies over time may have been 'overwritten' or dissolved or simply were not impressed strong enough upon us. This can also happen if someone's psychic chakras or focus just isn't very well developed enough.

This is memory.

If you struggle to remember things and are very forgetful, this can be caused by a variety of factors such as too much air element in your soul making the tie and psychic bond to things for memory far too scattered and unorganized, essentially being 'spread thin' so you don't recall much and a more logical foundation is required. Another reason could potentially have to do with blockages in your upper chakras.

You can vibrate SaTaNaMa into yourself for 3, 5 or 10 minutes a day and additionally you can use and vibrate the MANNAZ rune with focus and intent of improving your memory in what you learn. Vibrate it 44 or 88 times a day, try to feel the vibration in your head and remember to intend for it to enable you to better recall and remember what you need to remember:

MANNAZ.png
[source]

Additionally you can add an affirmation of your own choosing that will enforce the programming of Mannaz to improve your memory. Just be sure you add "In a safe, healthy and positive way for me" to it.
There was a girl I was totally in love with and had an intense psychic connection with (sexual interest). Yet I couldn't recall her face without viewing her pic on my phone.

Psychic bad memory or simply assholish behavior ?

Peter said:

Thank you.

This is memory.

MANNAZ.png
[source]

There was a girl I was totally in love with and had an intense psychic connection with (sexual interest). Yet I couldn't recall her face without viewing her pic on my phone.

Peter said:

Thank you.

Trying to complete a year's work in 3 months can be a tedious task for anyone.
Void , keep your energies high and study/read a lot, dont keep expectations very high. Depending on a magickal working without the propotion of effort needed is just going to make one sad. I know this because I was in the same situation and have a Good Iq score. If you keep reading a lot, a lot with help from Mannaz rune and keeping energies high , you will be able to have a higher productivity than your peers( who start in the same time). Also yoga or alternate nose breathing before studying helps. I could once memorize an entire 22 page booklet (had an exam in 2 hours) by a couple of readings. This is also largely dependent on the subject you are reading and how well you can relate it to your everyday life, in subjects of general nature you can read a topic and view videos and experience like in that state of mind and try and reason things for your ownself. This way would generally allow me to understand the multi facted nature of things and maybe skip a couple of chapters ( skim through them) as I too would reach at the same conclusion by seeing things.

Jack said:

Clearly in sexual interest your focus was not on the face. Quite telling there Jack. I'm sure you remember very clearly "everything else" but the face.

As for assholeish behaviour, it's not evil to be just sexually attracted to somebody, it's just not commonly appreciated I guess as usually those looking for a relationship who are more open to it are usually in it for the emotional aspect, especially woman. For men it is a little bit different. It's no false stereotype that we're naturally inclined to be more sexual based.

Mars is the most "male" planet you're going to get in this entire solar system and it rules over all men in general, it is a planet of lust and sexuality, not so much emotional love with affection like Venus. This is why women usual go for more feminine men or those with a 'sensitive' side because they are more emotionally inclined to want to return and give that affection as well. There are a lot of woman though who are also just about lust and sexuality and there are likewise a lot of men who are really just for the emotional aspect.

Your own disposition is your own.

Jack said:

Mars is the most "male" planet you're going to get in this entire solar system

Well technically it's got a bit of femininity.

Scorpio femininity :lol:

I disagree with this part as it's been said that chakras may not necessarily affect their same located organs/areas in a major way compared to other chakras that do. In this case it's the heart chakra as it's the connecting chakra of spiritual and physical forces, the upper and lower chakras and also feminine and masucline etc... It's this same chakra involved in the process of connecting the two hemispheres of the brain. Recollecting memories is the same process of recalling these potential energies into active and conscious thought/energy which the Ingwaz rune can induce, and rules the heart chakra. Mercury also rules the heart chakra and the thinking process. I don't think Mercury is too entirely focused on the left/logical side of things but the process of uniting it in general, converting potential thought into mental thought and developing potential thought too is ruled by the same chakra and planet.
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/PlanetMercury.html

We can remember anything, but it's the process of recollecting these memories that play a large factor in intelligence. Recollecting these memories, of all kinds, is dependent on the heart chakra for the most part.

Specter said:

I disagree with this part as it's been said that chakras may not necessarily affect their same located organs/areas in a major way compared to other chakras that do. In this case it's the heart chakra as it's the connecting chakra of spiritual and physical forces, the upper and lower chakras and also feminine and masucline etc... It's this same chakra involved in the process of connecting the two hemispheres of the brain. Recollecting memories is the same process of recalling these potential energies into active and conscious thought/energy which the Ingwaz rune can induce, and rules the heart chakra. Mercury also rules the heart chakra and the thinking process. I don't think Mercury is too entirely focused on the left/logical side of things but the process of uniting it in general, converting potential thought into mental thought and developing potential thought too is ruled by the same chakra and planet.
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/PlanetMercury.html

We can remember anything, but it's the process of recollecting these memories that play a large factor in intelligence. Recollecting these memories, of all kinds, is dependent on the heart chakra for the most part.

You are not wrong at all and that's a very good thing to bring up and I can actually even further clarify this as well for anyone else who may read and not understand. Additionally I can touch upon as well how this has to do with having good and strong telepathic communication for those psychically capable and developing for such.

What you've stated further enforces what I was saying of course though but further on point you were than I was. for anyone who may not understand and may happen upon this post, you see the heart chakra rules over ALL connections, everything that ties and connects from one thing to another, this is one of the very centres to addictions and obsessions and you see this simultaneously ties into the upper psychic chakras where the experienced 'bliss' of it is then felt as well as is stated on our website. The very inner most emotional energies of the heart chakra is unironically enough, Love. Love is the a bonding emotion and we feel it for those close to us, Satan and our gods, it is the truest emotional energy of the very essence of "connection" and these connections can tie deep, when Satan sends his love to us we feel the energies in our heart chakra and this can then manifest as a feeling of bliss in our 6th chakra.

In the matter of memories remember how I stated the recollection of it has to do with one's tie to it, how strong the bond is with the associated scene and experience, this all comes back to connections, which as you stated most certainly involves the heart chakra. But just like with any emotional or mental matter, this then reroutes to the upper chakras to be experienced and interpreted on the psychic level. We do not 'see' things in our mind with our heart chakra now do we? The 'visual' of a memory constructs within our 6th chakra with is tied to the third-eye, projecting an inner astral visual, it is the same thing that occurs when we visualize a fantasy or use visuals in our 'minds-eye' to help with meditations, and for those immensely adept at this this is where people can attain photographic memory.

In order to first retrieve something as a memory though you need to call back to your associated connection to it at the time, that being your direct and personal experience to it and any emotional associations as were imprinted in the 'Akasha Archives', or just the astral's ability to 'record' and call back things that have occurred. This is the same means of going back to try and review a past-life. That connection is first associated to the heart chakra as the 'bonder' to energies. It does not need to tie any connections to anything specifically or 'love' or anything in particular to do with it, it rules over all connections, we would not be able to tie to anything or have any matter of energy circulation or bond were it not for our heart chakra, because the heart chakra's function is to hold things together, including psychic and spiritual bonds and associations.

And yes the heart chakra is of mercury, and all of this goes in hand with the air element as the heart chakra's element (or one of them at least, I feel the second one is earth) is the air element and so is the green coloured energy it is associated with. The Air element is the element of communications, it is the messenger, the one who passes knowledge, information and experience from one thing to another, and how exactly does it do this? Well to pass something one side to another there must be a tie, therefore this is done through connections.

Air rules over media and technologies as well, radio signals, electricity, the very essence of electricity, radio signals, waves, communications like this is the connection of two points to be passed from one another. In order for communication to be communication, there must be two sides to the passing of the information where one end reaches the other and the important factor of this is that the one receiving the information is able to first obtain the tie and then secondly understand and interpret it. If knowledge and information is lost from the connection then there is seldom any communication to be perceived, so in order for communication to work and be effective AS communication the one receiving MUST be able to interpret and understand it otherwise so much gets lost in translation.

This is as I have stated how the recollection of memory is achieved, through the connection you have that you then reinstate and READ and interpret by the READERS and interpreters of our soul which is the upper psychic chakras. And this also, no pun intended, ties into telepathy when communicating with the gods or another psychic individual, because as I have said, if the receiver cannot attain that connection in the first place of what is being passed through, or is unable to understand the information, then what defines the very definition of communication is essentially lost. In order to make communication with Satan and our gods effective, too many members think that all of this has to do with is primarily the upper chakras, but first and foremost the whole point of telepathic communication, is the communication itself, which like radio waves and signals of electronics, requires a good strong and dependable tie, otherwise you get nothing but static or the 'signal' is noisy and messed up and you then lack the appropriate and effective understanding of that communication.

So not only are the upper chakras important for telepathic communications, but so is the heart chakra which is what enables and empowers that connection to be tied in the FIRST place. A good, healthy strong physical circulation system and physical heart also helps with the astral mirror of this in the heart chakra, more and more is exercise really being impressed upon for it's importance in these spiritual matters, physical health is very important. Every part of our soul works in tandem as the functional gears to an entire construct, not a SINGLE thing can be left out or left in ill health otherwise it's like the leaves of a tree without a trunk or roots. So I'm glad you brought up the heart chakra on this matter because I honestly completely forgot about it, it's importance is necessary to note in such matters.

What you've stated further enforces what I was saying of course though but further on point you were than I was. for anyone who may not understand and may happen upon this post, you see the heart chakra rules over ALL connections, everything that ties and connects from one thing to another, this is one of the very centres to addictions and obsessions and you see this simultaneously ties into the upper psychic chakras where the experienced 'bliss' of it is then felt as well as is stated on our website. The very inner most emotional energies of the heart chakra is unironically enough, Love. Love is the a bonding emotion and we feel it for those close to us, Satan and our gods, it is the truest emotional energy of the very essence of "connection" and these connections can tie deep, when Satan sends his love to us we feel the energies in our heart chakra and this can then manifest as a feeling of bliss in our 6th chakra.

In the matter of memories remember how I stated the recollection of it has to do with one's tie to it, how strong the bond is with the associated scene and experience, this all comes back to connections, which as you stated most certainly involves the heart chakra. But just like with any emotional or mental matter, this then reroutes to the upper chakras to be experienced and interpreted on the psychic level. We do not 'see' things in our mind with our heart chakra now do we? The 'visual' of a memory constructs within our 6th chakra with is tied to the third-eye, projecting an inner astral visual, it is the same thing that occurs when we visualize a fantasy or use visuals in our 'minds-eye' to help with meditations, and for those immensely adept at this this is where people can attain photographic memory

You're most likely referring to an outdated concept of the heart chakra as emotional energy, and anything related to emotion, mainly associates with the throat chakra as it's the "seat of emotions" and not the heart chakra as it has been proven so because of the fact that certain emotional reactions affect the throat. Regarding the process of love and manifesting this connection on a mental and physical level you can say the 4th and 5th work in conjunction with each other as in social interaction it's the emotional energies of the 5th that bring such emotional interests in the first place that the 4th manifests in some form.

It's true that emotions are a factor in the recollection of memories but it's the conscious act of inducing these emotions/thoughts and how one interpreted the information given in the first place & how one can efficiently do this is dependent on that. As well as green, yellow is also said to be associated Mercury but also rules the will of the solar chakra and used in workings for anything related to intellect and the mind. I think that the heart, 6th and 3rd chakra work together in such that the logical/conscious side is ruled by solar chakra (male) and heart chakra and the right the 6th chakra (female) that the heart also connects the two together, if there is a blockage the two cannot really work properly.

Specter said:

You're most likely referring to an outdated concept of the heart chakra as emotional energy, and anything related to emotion, mainly associates with the throat chakra as it's the "seat of emotions" and not the heart chakra as it has been proven so because of the fact that certain emotional reactions affect the throat. Regarding the process of love and manifesting this connection on a mental and physical level you can say the 4th and 5th work in conjunction with each other as in social interaction it's the emotional energies of the 5th that bring such emotional interests in the first place that the 4th manifests in some form.

It's true that emotions are a factor in the recollection of memories but it's the conscious act of inducing these emotions/thoughts and how one interpreted the information given in the first place & how one can efficiently do this is dependent on that. As well as green, yellow is also said to be associated Mercury but also rules the will of the solar chakra and used in workings for anything related to intellect and the mind. I think that the heart, 6th and 3rd chakra work together in such that the logical/conscious side is ruled by solar chakra (male) and heart chakra and the right the 6th chakra (female) that the heart also connects the two together, if there is a blockage the two cannot really work properly.

I never said anything about the heart chakra in concept of emotional energy itself, every major chakra caters to it's own specific emotional state/s that can crop forth for one to feel and I was stating that love is the one for the heart chakra specifically. When we feel enraged or angered for instance this kind of emotional energy is manifested and driven forth from the sacral chakra, the chakra of Mars, fire, fury, rage, red energy. Each emotional manifestation is made to be experienced by our ability to psychically perceive it with our upper chakras, whether it is strictly the throat chakra or a combination of the upper chakras that does this I don't know of any specifics as 100% fact on that matter. All upper chakras rule over emotions in a sense, they are of the feminine spiritual aspect, all of them are the creative interpreters of these experiences.

I only ever mentioned love because it's rulerships as an emotional energy nurtures and forms connections between things and this of course associates with the function of the heart chakra as the connector. This is why the enemy preaches love so strongly for their garbage, the more you 'love' their trash fictional characters and bible the more you actually spiritually connect with it, and xianity is nothing but love, love and love. The heart and heart symbol has been associated with love and connections not just as some new age belief, it has existed for thousands of years and long before xianity was invented as well. This is evident in various aged paintings and even ancient crafted objects, even back then love and connections was associated with the planet Venus as well and Venus' indicated colour is green which is also the colour associated of the heart chakra, everything has a connected association. My mentioning of emotions to memory had nothing to do with the emotions themselves having to do with the recollection of it, rather recollecting the memory makes you feel what you felt during the past event of which that memory was associated. Remembering something sad isn't going to make you feel happy.

Some of the information on the website, especially regarding the chakras page I've noticed is quite incorrect. The throat chakra for instance, it's element is water not air, the crown chakra's element is air because it is the communication chakra and the air element is heavily of communication matters and relaying information and the air element empowers this in the soul; When you take in information and knowledge being sent to you telepathically from the gods or when you try to communicate with them you will feel your crown chakra activate so long as you are sensitive and aware enough to this feeling and I have felt it strongly many, many times in my attempts of direct communication.

For the throat chakra, water is associated with the colour blue, blue is associated with sadness but also extreme inner peace and bliss from this peace (like one might feel when a huge weight of anxiety or fear has been relieved and lifted off one's shoulders with a comforting hug from someone who loves you, love itself also makes you feel inner peace by this same means of relief because it is very healing energy), both of these emotional states in an overwhelming form cause one to cry and form that 'lump in the throat' of which is pressure made from the reaction of the throat chakra manifesting these emotions. You never feel this 'lump' or reaction of the throat chakra with anger, lust, self-control, intrigue, etc, only when you feel sadness or great inner peace of which can prompt one to cry. If the throat chakra is the seat of emotions it is the seat of only these specific and generalized emotions.

And yes in regards to it's association I've stated of the water element, water is indeed a feminine aspect element that caters to emotions, but Fire also has it's own emotions and so does Earth, Fire is of the sun and like I will clarify later down this post, is associated with the solar chakra which is where happiness comes from and joy. Fire is also anger, rage, hatred, excitement, enthusiasm. Earth is discipline, self-control, apathy and aloofness, calculatory in it's associations with structure and bindings in rules.

It does not specify the throat chakra manifesting anything of any other emotion than what I have stated it to because as I have said, each major chakra has it's own associated emotions of which it manifests in rulership and reacts, the solar chakra's inner emotion is happiness/joy, when it is weak and/or debilitated this is where clinical or diagnosed depression comes from where the inability to feel happy just 'doesn't go away'. Often people end up going on medication for this like prozac but really what needs to be fixed is the chakra itself or whatever physical matter is causing the chakra to be weak or debilitated.

What I mean by physical for instance is that remember both realms mirror one another, what happens to one plane manifests in some way on the other plane. The solar chakra rules over the digestive tract, in my experience of having a microbial infection in my gut many months back this severely debilitated my solar chakra making it dirtied and ill of health and it legit felt like a black hole in my soul. No matter what I did spiritually it simply would not grow brighter or powerful or stay that way until after the infection was cured and I was almost constantly depressed and struggling to feel happy while this was going on, but after I was cured it came back in full strength and the depression went away. So yes, each chakra has it's own function and inner emotion that has the job of making you feel it, the throat chakra does not rule all of these emotions only the ones it is associated with just like the other chakras.

And then as it seems, it is generally all of the upper chakras, namely the 6th chakra seemingly as it is the actual manifester of the soul, is what then makes us feel these emotions (when we make things actually happen for real with intent spiritually and with direction this is from the 6th chakras function of manifesting, it is the essence of 'intent'. To put it more basically it is what actually makes our 'dreams' come true into reality on the astral plane, it is used in the construction of an astral temple for instance). When one intends something to manifest, it is the 6th chakra that actually makes it happen, this is how one can make something happen without guided visualizations, affirmations and such, simple intent from the 6th chakra alone can be used to manifests things and I have found this to be tricky to learn and practice but incredibly effective when done successfully, sometimes overwhelming effective.

There is outdated information on the website a tad more than some are aware. I've learned what I've learned intuitively and from direct personal experiences and findings, I did not base any of what I've said (save for the heart symbology history tidbit) in this post from obscure sources, books, media, online articles or anything of the sort and I back it up with actual legitimate associations and real factors that prove it's merit and it's accuracy in the foundations we actually know as truth.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back