Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Israel Headed for Second Nationwide Coronavirus Lockdown

I think this is a good example of the enemy tasting its own poison. The libral jews don't respect the orthodox jews and this lockdown might keep them from doing their collective prayers on their holliday.

Egon said:
I think this is a good example of the enemy tasting its own poison. The libral jews don't respect the orthodox jews and this lockdown might keep them from doing their collective prayers on their holliday.

Disunity between the jews is good. It will make job easier for us.

Egon said:

Amazing. We can take over these holidays and put their thangs down flip it and reverse it on ‘em. I’ll be taking full advantage. There will still be jews performing their rituals since they’re as scattered as rats though.

For an engineered takedown of economies around the world orchestrated by jews and carried out by the Chinese, the jews are really getting the short end of the stick.

Egon said:
Ohh this is so true! It will make our job much easier :D

ShadowTheRaven said:
For an engineered takedown of economies around the world orchestrated by jews and carried out by the Chinese, the jews are really getting the short end of the stick.
schtick* The jew is very gimmicky. Heh.

Whether there is a legitimate emergency or not they are pushing for a nationwide lockdown, they want the economy to crash and for the world to head into a prolonged recession.

The Orthodox Jews are going to completely freak out because this is going to happen right before their holiday period. There's already been a fair bit of disunity between the government and the Orthodoxy in recent times, due to the Orthodox jews trying to escape serving in the military. Its pretty funny seeing clips online of them spitting on each other in the streets.

Pls Goyim Mimic us we need to protekt ourselves from dis virus ok goy? Do as we do, microchip people and put alarms into them, praise Bibi Nethanyahu, and pls also lockdown yourself for 6 years so we will be safe from your goyimness while the virus and negative planets is around so no holy rabbi is gunna die cuz a few died already.

Ok goy? Pls mimic and crash economy, recession 4 ever, much luv from Israel! Do not forget compulsory vaxx and microchips ok? Cause collapse first tho cause we need dis so we can implant u n stuff. Trust goy this is GOD talking ok goy?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Pls Goyim Mimic us we need to protekt ourselves from dis virus ok goy? Do as we do, microchip people and put alarms into them, praise Bibi Nethanyahu, and pls also lockdown yourself for 6 years so we will be safe from your goyimness while the virus and negative planets is around so no holy rabbi is gunna die cuz a few died already.

Ok goy? Pls mimic and crash economy, recession 4 ever, much luv from Israel! Do not forget compulsory vaxx and microchips ok? Cause collapse first tho cause we need dis so we can implant u n stuff. Trust goy this is GOD talking ok goy?
Yep they are using this as a precedent for other nations so they can say, see Israel already did it! HP don't you think this is still good for us as their rituals for the jewish holidays will be much less powerful?

Larissa666 said:
Egon said:

They already hate each other.

Ashkanazis hate sepharadi, ethiopians jews and mizrahim. Divide (((them))) to make the Holocaust real.

ClappyBird said:
Larissa666 said:
Egon said:

They already hate each other.

Ashkanazis hate sepharadi, ethiopians jews and mizrahim. Divide (((them))) to make the Holocaust real.
the sound of that makes me HARD :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

luis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Yep they are using this as a precedent for other nations so they can say, see Israel already did it! HP don't you think this is still good for us as their rituals for the jewish holidays will be much less powerful?
i hope their rituals are less powerful by now

Larissa666 said:
Egon said:

Hell yeah! Justice is ours.

Egon said:

I have to wonder if some Jews are just not racially aware anymore just like some of us gentiles. Are some of them falling for their own poison that's good for us.

I know you can and should never assume a Jew is not racially aware if you were to have to ever interact with one for some reason but you have to wonder if they are falling for their own programs.

slyscorpion said:
Egon said:

I have to wonder if some Jews are just not racially aware anymore just like some of us gentiles. Are some of them falling for their own poison that's good for us.

I know you can and should never assume a Jew is not racially aware if you were to have to ever interact with one for some reason but you have to wonder if they are falling for their own programs.
The reason Laitman went on live and admitted their biggest secret was to awaken all jews, which shows that some may not be consciously aware. They are all pawns for the enemy, as they are of them. Some are just more aware than others. I think the purpose of some Jews not being consciously aware is for infiltration, also to use these to save themselves in the event of a pogrom. 'There are good jews' etc. Though as you have said, aware or not, a Jew is a Jew.

slyscorpion said:
Egon said:

lol thats great and would be excellent!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

poo people deserve worse than a second lockdown they deserve to be openly hunted :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back