Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About children

Bridget

Given that at one point there were some discussions about how we should make children given the current state of the white race, I would have a few things to add.
And I hope I will not offend anyone and I hope I will not be misunderstood.

Children are a pretty big responsibility. You cannot force people to have a child just because they have an obligation to maintain the existence of the white race. I understand perfectly what the current situation is and that some members were more guided by emotions when they wrote those posts.. if you have the opportunity and have a partner to have children with, well, make as many children as you can and want.
It's not like you put a love spell on someone and you're ready to start having children. It does not work that way. We must all understand that certain requirements must be met. Such as having a job and a good salary in order to support that child, you need a partner who is as compatible with you as possible, otherwise it will be difficult for you and for him/her. I'm not saying we shouldn't have children, by any means, but you can't be upset and throw stones at people who can't have a child for several reasons at the moment. And there are people who are not so white. Or those that have multiple defects and have to work on them until they are able to attract the desired partner. Because it matters to give too, not just to receive.
We can't make children out of obligation because something good won't come out of here. We must evolve as much as we can and succeed in finding the right partner who also agrees to have children.
This is a serious matter. We are not christians. So if we do a job, so to speak, shouldn't we do it right?
I also want to have children, but I still have a lot to do. Because I want to have children with someone who loves me and who follows the same path as me and of course wants to have children and is able to love them. It is much harder to have children with a christian or an atheist. What are you going to do, hide all your life and struggle to get your child on the right path? It is not impossible especially if that partner is more open-minded and has a healthier perception. Related to choosing a partner, that's everyone's business of course.

As I said, I understand the situation we are in and why it is recommended to have white children, I agree, but again, you can not force someone to have children if they have no one to have children with, if the financial situation still it is not good and other things. Try to keep such things in mind please and be more understanding.
And also, for those who have thought about it, it is very ugly to sleep with some people and then leave them alone to raise your children and tell yourself that you have done your duty ...

For those who already have children and get along perfectly with their partner, it is wonderful and I wish that I and others could be in that situation as well and we will be at the right time.

I agree with everything you say, but we don't force anybody into having children, it's not even possible to force people on a forum into having children.

I won't have children and I will do my best to get into a position of power.

I do not judge white people who do not have children because somebody do not find spouse or he/she can not get children because they medical reasons but everybody must working for it. It sounds like jewish agenda that I can do not children because i am not rich and children have not good future. But then how africans can make children?

Given the war and the state of the world, along with attacks there are brought upon satanists, this is not for everyone. I have not seen anything that says we should just go out and have children half-assed. It’s just an ultimate goal as aryans to have the continuance of our race and we should be in support of this for our aryan people. The information is also there for enlightenment on the attacks on the family unit.

I believe if the job is right for us and would benefit us and our children and the gods, the gods will help some of us have children. Not everyone should though, even if they are aryan. Some have bigger tasks. Maxine had children though; this was good for her. I have children, this has personally been life saving in so many ways for me. I did have them young and this was totally personal just as Maxine did. It was in my nature and I felt I was ready. I was ready, biologically, and mentally. I was just going with my nature. For some women, it is more than just a simple desire. I do think it’s very important to listen to what ourselves want naturally as a way to rebel against the jewish agenda. This did prove highly problematic at times though. In a few ways, it might have been better if I waited but I have been willing to fight tooth and nail for even the simplest of natural rights and desires. This has not always been wise of me. I’m also aryan and my children are aryan. I’m blessed and thankful but it has not been easy. It has helped me fully realize just how against children society really is right now. How against family society is. Protecting our children as satanists is another special task. The gods have been by my side in this and I’m grateful, I also would not say they want us all to do this right now.

Those that have children should be proud, this idea should still be promoted, and it should be common sense that it is not for everyone. Always think for yourself first and foremost as a first line of Satanism, and know that there is ALWAYS more to learn. Always know situations are individual. I’m getting a grip on this as well, personally, but I am starting to fully realize that these ideas are put at the forefront of our goal for a reason. You do not have to physically act on these ideas all at once, just understand why it’s there.

Bridget said:
Given that at one point there were some discussions about how we should make children given the current state of the white race, I would have a few things to add.
And I hope I will not offend anyone and I hope I will not be misunderstood.
Yes, you are exactly right and it's sad that you even had to post about this.

Let me clarify for you. There are a handful of retarded individuals here who like to push this trash that every white should force themselves to have children as soon as possible. This is not in any way the general viewpoint of the JoS. It's just the idiotic beliefs of a few individuals.

You are not obligated in any way whatsoever to have children, regardless of your race. What you want to do with your life is up to you, and many do not have the time nor finances to raise children. Nobody here is forced to do anything, and aside from the few retards, nobody will pressure you into these things either or insult you for it. Do with your life what you want to do with it, as Satanism is about freedom.

Shael said:
Yes, you are exactly right and it's sad that you even had to post about this.
I wanted to express my point of view on this subject and as a reminder. Even the Gods will not force us to do things against our will and it is natural to be so.

Shael said:
This is not in any way the general viewpoint of the JoS.
I know that for sure. :D
I've been here for a while but I've been more active in posting on another forum.

Shael likes to put words into other people's mouths, or on their fingertips, and say exaggeratedly that they said things which they didn't, and also likes to be disunited and get away with it. Shael should show precisely where "retards" said "every White should have Children as soon as possible forcefully". Shael hates Whites. What a loser.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back