Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Opposition and Attacks by Lower Vibration People?

bluedragon666

Does anyone here ever feel like "low vibration" people hate them? Possibly even pushing this to the point of attack, or is this just me? I used to think this was just certain people being assholes, but now I'm beginning to think this is actually a larger phenomenon where people who have a low vibration spiritually, naturally despise or hate those with higher vibrations.

Is this just a natural result of being a Satanic soul, where people who are spiritually low, perhaps if only subconsciously, resent you for being better in that way? Or do you think it's more likely the enemy manipulates certain people to go after you?

This was something I've noticed at least a few times at places I've worked. People for whatever reason just take a particular disliking to you. I don't really intentionally do anything to spite these people. I generally just mind my own business. I have a tendency to be rather quiet. Sometimes this works well for me, in that people are comfortable around me. because they see I'm laid-back. Other times, perhaps this doesn't do me many favors, in that you don't really integrate into a group, and people act a bit antisocial to you.

There's one theme I've frequently noticed in these work situations. I'm not really the type of person who kisses anyone's ass. I don't feel inclined to act submissive to someone, just because they are a superior. It'd probably be fair to say my respect is earned, rather than given. I think this may rub certain people with fragile shallow egos the wrong way, and they decide to take it out on me, even though I didn't really do anything wrong.

I've noticed lately, especially with meditation, I'm becoming more sensitive to people's energies. Typically, these people have some sort of negative energies associated with them. This last job, which I didn't stay at long, I was like, "Ew... gross. This guy has filthy energies." This is in reference to someone who was a manager there. I just feel he was not a good person. Maybe he is just a negative person in general and/or has negative habits like drug use. I felt significantly better after doing an aura cleanse. I was struck by the fact too that I seemed to subconsciously avoid eye contact, probably as a way of avoiding connection with his energies.

Also, these people are almost always full of themselves in some way. They feel threatened by people who don't brown-nose them or whatever, and will try to diminish the value of their perceived threat. There seems to often be some sort of inner insecurity with these people. A lot of it seems to be typical bully and authority complex type stuff.

If any of you were in my situation, would you curse these types of work superiors who try to screw you over? I've noticed that not only do they take issue with me, but I usually likewise have an intense hatred towards them as I feel attacked. I often fantasize about cursing or causing these people to suffer in horrible wretched ways. This last job I tried, I even felt like cursing the entire business!

Pardon if that last sentence seemed a bit intense. I can be kind of an extreme polarized person. I tend to be very warm, kind, and loyal with my friends. However, if you're my sworn foe, I will want to obliterate you or make your life a living hell.

You remind me a lot of myself. I’ve worked in a customer service type environment for a few years, and it definitely does seem like lower vibrational people have it out for more advanced people. I don’t know about what kind of people you are in contact with personally, but due the to location and the nature of my work, many of the low vibrational people I encounter are xtian, hedonistic, or new age which also directly ties them into the enemy energy matrix. Honestly, most people that are low vibrational probably fall under one of those categories or something similar. Instinctually, they know something is different about you but like dogs who just follow whoever pulls their leash, they wouldn’t be able to rationalize why. They don’t really care about “whys” anyway...

The best thing you can do about them is just create a strong aura of protection so that any bad attitude they try to direct at you just turns back on them. I’ve noticed once I started taking my spiritual health seriously, people will crawfish if you just reflect their own bullshit back at them. It’s also helped me to go into a void state when I interact with these people. And definitely cleanse yourself of any negative energies you pick up from them. You can get fleas and ticks even from amiable dogs.

As for wanting to curse people, if they are impeding your progression in a professional environment or causing you grief for an extended amount of time, I would at the very least bind these people. Don’t let people stand in your way of success and satisfaction. If it’s like, someone you don’t like because they made fun of your favorite band or they put the toilet paper on wrong in the employee restroom, I wouldn’t personally think it’d be worth the energy. It’s a matter of evaluating; is this a knee-jerk emotional response or are these people actually out for me? If it’s the latter, do what you need to do to get them out of your way.

Cursing the entire business isn't so intense; but cursing their families is.

When I think about my foes, I want to smash and brutalise them physically and psychologically all over my room (or any other place I'm allowed) with absolute impunity. Become an entirely different person for a while, then back to good and honourable me after I'm done with them and whoever I used to fuck them up.

You seem to be quite a polite person, I was and still sort of am too. My advice is to become more oppositional, and turn a bit into a cunt yourself, do the Mars Square later when Mars is back in Aries direct again. Satanists have every reason to be defensive against this crap, we shouldn't put up with ze goyim and that is what they are. If the jews didn't then why should we keep putting up with this? These fucking morons live in a world where souls of ours like Tesla is the reason they're getting into their fucking car, turning on their computers and even having their jobs (that they eternally complain about to no end even though we could still all be starving peasants) and they are totally oblivious. I even noticed recently some of these people get jealous if you even naturally talk articulately, oh my it seems I have mistakedly grown up around intelligent people or something ? What the fuck. Why should I or you give a shit about these morons, they know they're fucking morons so they should also know who the fucking clever people are.

Not gonna lie but given certain moods I get in if one of these cunts ever responds to me saying I'm "talking fancy" when I'm just talking ever again I'm gonna smack them across the face.

The goyims who are the air quality like being "fancy" with their words without understanding what they're actually saying oftentimes, just repeating stuff but not any actual cognitive ability to convey something in an original and uniquely expressive manner, they just do a "wow" at the fire goyims who can attempt to do this at some level. People who are higher quality souls and want to be intellectual and articulate get brought down and alienated because of these morons who are jealous, all it is is a question of respect. If you have a authority(real or perceived), a title, or anything else acutely gripping about you then they don't bother you at all out of their own goyim fear of an all-powerful reprisal. They shouldn't fear but respect and actually progress themselves quicker, so if you're ever in charge of this level people you should encourage this at the core of the group. No fear.

The key for getting people to stop bothering you without a real authority but a perceived one is firstly through the Aura of protection and having a strong Solar Plexus and Root chakra, the lower chakras that concern backing yourself up but also the Sacral if you do intend to go toe to toe with someone. Another one is if you use black and darkness, programming it to blend you in to the patterns of the work day and stop you from standing out, to protect you also through the Plutonian means of simply under emphasising your presence and making your aura seamless in the environment, inverted and not evert and noticeable.

It more likely to be that they actually are connected to the enemy at a soul level and you are connected to Satanic energies it creates a conflict.

I would like to think that instead of curse them maybe vibrate the word Satan into them for a few minutes or Satanas and affirm a few times that their souls are filled with Satanic energies maybe add this is destroying them if you really are super pissed. Give them something to be conflicted about. Maybe even make them mentally insane.

But yeah i know what your talking about often they seem quiet and a little fearful around me though more so than mistreating me.

Maybe project more of an agressive stance that you don't have time for and won't take shit.

Instead of mistreating you then they may seem fearful and overly nice and suck up to you.

Worked for me.

It more likely to be that they actually are connected to the enemy at a soul level and you are connected to Satanic energies it creates a conflict.

I would like to think that instead of curse them maybe vibrate the word Satan into them for a few minutes or Satanas and affirm a few times that their souls are filled with Satanic energies maybe add this is destroying them if you really are super pissed. Give them something to be conflicted about. Maybe even make them mentally insane.

But yeah i know what your talking about often they seem quiet and a little fearful around me though more so than mistreating me.

Maybe project more of an agressive stance that you don't have time for and won't take shit.

Instead of mistreating you then they may seem fearful and overly nice and suck up to you.

Worked for me.

Okay, I've had a little bit of time to calm down now. I'm starting to appreciate more now that this was probably only a couple of people who were douches that threw me under the bus. I guess that was rather extreme emotionally of me to "want to burn the business to the ground". I've been noticing my emotions seem to be getting more intense with meditation. Sometimes this can take the form of extreme rage, or on the more positive side, strong compassion, bordering on savior complex. I don't tend to get angry too easily, but if you piss me off... oh shit.... :lol:

I actually honestly wonder if I don't have some berserker blood in me, given that my anger almost always seems to have an intense "go to war" character to it.

13th_Wolf said:

Some interesting ideas to take into consideration. Thank you. Perhaps that is part of my issue, where I just come across as too nice. Strengthening those chakras you mentioned may not be a bad idea. I don't always know the best way to assert myself in those work situations. I mean, if I did something like cuss them out, I'd get fired, or if I punched them, possibly go to jail. That would probably only leave a spiritual/magical solution then.

I had an interesting idea for a curse. Maybe I could program some energies to make my intended targets appear and be more incompetent at their work. Perhaps something like some Neptunian energies to make them weaker and more unreliable, and some Saturnine energies for misfortune and bad luck. Ideally, this would be so bad for them that the business owners would get mad at them for their mistakes and poor performance and fire them. Could also mix in socially destructive energies to cause fights and resentment at work. Coworkers would find them so incompetent and unlikable, they would turn against them. Just bouncing around some ideas here.

Only problem is, I'm not entirely sure if it's a good idea or not for a total newbie like me to try black magic, or if I should wait till I'm stronger. I have wondered if in the past, my anger (Satanic aura too possibly) may have been enough to make people suffer. There was one time at a workplace I despise, they had a major plumbing accident that caused massive water leakage in the building. I can only guess it was a rather expensive fix. Also, some major issues with a work truck that I'm sure caused massive headaches for them.

Recently, I've become more interested in runes. Perhaps this would be a good place to start my magic practice. Or, maybe I could try something more aligned with my elemental strengths? In that case, maybe something more earthly like herbal magic, gem magic, etc.

slyscorpion said:

You are probably right as far as being connected to the enemy. I have actually wondered if some of these people aren't at least partially jewish. Hmm, interesting regarding the Satanas suggestion. Do you simply think this inside your mind, or do you actually verbally vibrate it? It might be kind of funny if I actually vocalized it. Fuck with their small brains. Be like, "What the fuck? Did he just say Satan?" :lol:

Honestly, next time I go in, if I see that ass, I may just yell at him, "Hey _____. You're a fucking cunt." Fuck it. I don't work there any more anyways. Could also have a frank talk with his manager and give him a piece of my mind. Might not do anything, but who knows, maybe it would.

Some “lower” people do tend to have something against satanists.

Not everyone though, a big majority seem to get caught in the “higher” vibrations we have and so be attracted, in a positive way.

The ones that don’t however, are the kind of aggressive/resented type. Aura of protection will do in most of cases, so no need to be cursing everyone

But if they’re something that need a little bit extra care, have no mercy with these cunts

Just curse when it’s like really, really necessary, and when you do it put full intent.

bluedragon666 said:
Okay, I've had a little bit of time to calm down now. I'm starting to appreciate more now that this was probably only a couple of people who were douches that threw me under the bus. I guess that was rather extreme emotionally of me to "want to burn the business to the ground". I've been noticing my emotions seem to be getting more intense with meditation. Sometimes this can take the form of extreme rage, or on the more positive side, strong compassion, bordering on savior complex. I don't tend to get angry too easily, but if you piss me off... oh shit.... :lol:

I actually honestly wonder if I don't have some berserker blood in me, given that my anger almost always seems to have an intense "go to war" character to it.

This has to do with opposing factors, just how when we are full of positive clean energies and are repelled and repulsed by filthy and dirty energies and we react with disgust and hostility to it, they likewise are repelled and repulsed by our vibrant and clean energies and react the same way.

Opposites do not attract, they repel and this can be on the spiritual and emotional level and this will manifest in behaviour towards one another with animosity either very blatantly or very subtly.

I am in the same situation. I live in country in north of Europe, i live here about 11 years, Local people feel something in me, i dont know how to explain. they hate me for no reason, women mostly, men just kind of scared of me but i am good looking woman. Most of local people are Lowe Vibration, at least them who i work with. and all of them hate me I have been sacked from work about 3 years ago, without any explanation why.. At the moment i am working again surround women who never talks with me, talking about me behind my back. But i am acting normal, look normal too i show no signs that i am a Satanist, so only explanation i can think of, that they can feel it somehow..

To those of you suggesting aura of protection, I just want to mention I have been doing it daily. I've done so for weeks.

Ghost in the Machine said:

What you say makes sense and I even made a statement to someone how it's like oil and water, in that they don't mix. To a certain extent, that would probably explain a lot of things socially, where someone seems repulsed to you for little reason. Also, bad things usually seem to happen if you try to associate with these lower people. A Satanic soul meant for higher purposes cannot be accepted in a den of cretins, any more than a lion can be accepted in a pack of hyenas. At my most socially awkward stage, sometimes it was, and even to a degree still is, like being a total foreigner among peers.

Sometimes, this has been painful, in that very few people are willing to accept you. Occasionally, you become so ostracized you begin to question your own self-worth. Although, I'm beginning to appreciate more now that I'm meant to live in a Satanic world, and just how important is for me to contribute to that world. I've seen the ugliness in the current (jewish) world, and it's dark and degenerate. That's not the world I want. It is certainly not the world I want my future children to be in either.

By the way Ghost, you made a post somewhere else I liked about the effects of physical-world activities on our personal elements. I think I have probably dealt with the issue of elemental imbalance for a long time without fully realizing it. I noticed when I started lifting weights, it seemed to significantly enhance my mental resilience and make me more self-confident. I may have been attracted to that activity for soul elemental/energy reasons, as well as just the usual health reasons.

In truth it is far better this way because as a higher more clean vibrational soul you actually attract real good people actually worthy of being in your life instead of fakes and shitty personalities. When I was an xian, everybody even slightly decent naturally hated me, I was largely alone and the only people that did like me were other low vibrational ones, back stabbers, betrayers, shitty people, drinking and smoking and doing drugs at such a young age, cursing and swearing, the bad kinds of kids. Caused me a lot of strife.

As I advanced in Satanism, cleaning my soul and filling myself properly with positivity and higher vibrations, I found real and good people, a lot of people actually were a lot more friendlier towards me, many people like never before would do favours for me out of kindness and never before had I ever met so many nice and friendly people in my life to hang out and do things with in all those years in comparison to when I was a gross xian and to this day I am incredibly confident and very charismatic with people around me when I used to be shy, quiet and beaten down all the time. It really does matter and to be honest, I'd rather be relatively alone with a clean and free soul than be surrounded by parasites and disgusting low-vibration individuals.

As for your regards to the physical-element matter, yes exercising will boost your self-confidence and I'll explain why. Physical activity and athleticism is not just a physical grounding thing to do in regards to material focus and self-centering with the Earth element, it is also of Fire and stimulates energies and activity of your Sacral Chakra which is the chakra of Fire and Mars. Mars is the planet of athletism, physical matters, power, strength, motion, exercising has to do with it and the Sacral Chakra is of the energy colours of both Orange and Red which rule over energy, adrenaline, power, strength enthusiasm, courage, determination, adaptability, attraction and self-confidence as well as many more.

Among this is also protection against psychic attack and this includes countering fear energies and attaining the will to combat opposition and hostiles, it gives the strength to last and persevere. Physical exercise stimulates, builds up and encourages all of this on the spiritual and psychic level. When science tells you that exercising makes you feel happier and more positive, we know the real spiritual reason as to why this is. They can only make mere assumptions as to why this is, but with spiritual knowledge that Satan has given to us and through others, we know why and it has to do with the lower chakras, the mirroring of the astral and physical plane and the energy rulerships that coincide in stimulating and activating these factors within us.

bluedragon666 said:
To those of you suggesting aura of protection, I just want to mention I have been doing it daily. I've done so for weeks.

What you say makes sense and I even made a statement to someone how it's like oil and water, in that they don't mix. To a certain extent, that would probably explain a lot of things socially, where someone seems repulsed to you for little reason. Also, bad things usually seem to happen if you try to associate with these lower people. A Satanic soul meant for higher purposes cannot be accepted in a den of cretins, any more than a lion can be accepted in a pack of hyenas. At my most socially awkward stage, sometimes it was, and even to a degree still is, like being a total foreigner among peers.

Sometimes, this has been painful, in that very few people are willing to accept you. Occasionally, you become so ostracized you begin to question your own self-worth. Although, I'm beginning to appreciate more now that I'm meant to live in a Satanic world, and just how important is for me to contribute to that world. I've seen the ugliness in the current (jewish) world, and it's dark and degenerate. That's not the world I want. It is certainly not the world I want my future children to be in either.

By the way Ghost, you made a post somewhere else I liked about the effects of physical-world activities on our personal elements. I think I have probably dealt with the issue of elemental imbalance for a long time without fully realizing it. I noticed when I started lifting weights, it seemed to significantly enhance my mental resilience and make me more self-confident. I may have been attracted to that activity for soul elemental/energy reasons, as well as just the usual health reasons.

bluedragon666 said:

This suggests you are an aggressive person, not a very assertive one. Or you hold your anger in.

If you're younger, this is very common. You see the birth chart takes time to grow into.

Jupiter matures at 16, sun at 22, moon 24, venus 26, mars 28, mercury 32, saturn 36. In astrology you are considered an adult at 36. In your 40s you mature your south and north nodes. Then the houses must mature, you finish at age 65.

Not to mention Saturn Return and other factors. Not too worry, you will soon become assertive and mature, along with feeling dead inside and constantly thinking of your early 20s like most adults.

Aldrick said:
This suggests you are an aggressive person, not a very assertive one. Or you hold your anger in.

If you're younger, this is very common. You see the birth chart takes time to grow into.

Jupiter matures at 16, sun at 22, moon 24, venus 26, mars 28, mercury 32, saturn 36. In astrology you are considered an adult at 36. In your 40s you mature your south and north nodes. Then the houses must mature, you finish at age 65.

Assertiveness is one thing, but I feel you can only take it so far in a work environment. If somebody's a dick, they're a dick. That's all there is to it. Verbal or physical "assertion" is probably more likely to get you in trouble than produce anything positive. If you think I'm wrong, how you would handle the situation differently? I have asserted myself on the job before. I didn't get the result I wanted, but if I see a way to reasonably assert myself, I will do it. I'm not going to be stupid though, and get myself fired for no reason.

I don't really see losing or quitting a shit job as a big negative. Why would anyone willingly put themselves through that, unless there were some VERY compelling reason? I lost a shitty job... Awesome! That means I don't have to deal with those asshole coworkers. Face it, if you get treated poorly enough at a job, at some point, you're no better than a slave. Especially if you choose to keep working that job.

That's not to say perhaps I can't find more balance and strength in these "assertive" spiritual energies within me. It's just that workplaces aren't necessarily the easiest and most natural place to assert yourself. This can present a difficulty, insofar you assert yourself too much, there's nothing to stop them from kicking you off the job. As for the more egregious cases of foul dealings, I shall deal with them most harshly in due time.

Aldrick said:
Not to mention Saturn Return and other factors. Not too worry, you will soon become assertive and mature, along with feeling dead inside and constantly thinking of your early 20s like most adults.

Uhm... huh? Did you mean that I soon won't feel dead inside and constantly thinking of my early 20s? The way you have it phrased, it suggests I will eventually become "dead inside" and constantly thinking of my early 20s.

Regarding the emotional stagnation you mention, I think this is fairly common to one extent or another among people in general. Empathy is a rather lacking feature in our current society, and people just seem a bit more jaded in general. Life kinda grinded on me at one point, and I got in a bit of a depressed rut. These days though, I tend to feel a bit more warm and passionate. So, while the "dead inside" may have applied at one point, I don't feel it applies nearly as much now.

While there are certain things I liked about my earlier years, I don't believe it's really accurate to say that I'm constantly thinking of my early 20s. Some things were good, while others weren't so much. Overall, I'd say I'm probably in a better place. Age breeds maturity from experience.

I feel like you were trying to intuit my situation, but you came across a bit awkward. Perhaps you misread me? Pardon, I'm not trying to be rude. That's just the impression I got.

Aldrick said:
bluedragon666 said:

Alternatively one can work hard and raise their Kundalini and they won't ever have to feel dead inside as they mature.

bluedragon666 said:
Aldrick said:

Assertiveness is one thing, but I feel you can only take it so far in a work environment. If somebody's a dick, they're a dick. That's all there is to it. Verbal or physical "assertion" is probably more likely to get you in trouble than produce anything positive. If you think I'm wrong, how you would handle the situation differently? I have asserted myself on the job before. I didn't get the result I wanted, but if I see a way to reasonably assert myself, I will do it. I'm not going to be stupid though, and get myself fired for no reason.

I don't really see losing or quitting a shit job as a big negative. Why would anyone willingly put themselves through that, unless there were some VERY compelling reason? I lost a shitty job... Awesome! That means I don't have to deal with those asshole coworkers. Face it, if you get treated poorly enough at a job, at some point, you're no better than a slave. Especially if you choose to keep working that job.

That's not to say perhaps I can't find more balance and strength in these "assertive" spiritual energies within me. It's just that workplaces aren't necessarily the easiest and most natural place to assert yourself. This can present a difficulty, insofar you assert yourself too much, there's nothing to stop them from kicking you off the job. As for the more egregious cases of foul dealings, I shall deal with them most harshly in due time.

Aldrick said:

Uhm... huh? Did you mean that I soon won't feel dead inside and constantly thinking of my early 20s? The way you have it phrased, it suggests I will eventually become "dead inside" and constantly thinking of my early 20s.

Regarding the emotional stagnation you mention, I think this is fairly common to one extent or another among people in general. Empathy is a rather lacking feature in our current society, and people just seem a bit more jaded in general. Life kinda grinded on me at one point, and I got in a bit of a depressed rut. These days though, I tend to feel a bit more warm and passionate. So, while the "dead inside" may have applied at one point, I don't feel it applies nearly as much now.

While there are certain things I liked about my earlier years, I don't believe it's really accurate to say that I'm constantly thinking of my early 20s. Some things were good, while others weren't so much. Overall, I'd say I'm probably in a better place. Age breeds maturity from experience.

I feel like you were trying to intuit my situation, but you came across a bit awkward. Perhaps you misread me? Pardon, I'm not trying to be rude. That's just the impression I got.

Assertiveness, if you understand it what it really means, is never in the wrong, not even at a job. No I did not intuit you. What I said was common sense.

How one can take something so simple, and twist it all over the place is way beyond me.

If you are assertive and mature, life will become easier. Though you will learn it comes with its pros and cons. As it is an undeniable fact, that after age 25, one loses their naeive motivation and gusto.

Beyond this, there's nothing to say. I'm not gonna argue simple reality. If you dont get it,you are a troll or a complete dolt.

Blackdragon666 said:
Aldrick said:
bluedragon666 said:

Alternatively one can work hard and raise their Kundalini and they won't ever have to feel dead inside as they mature.

This is a little rediculous. Am I talking to all colors of the rainbow dragons?

That follow each other around in posts. Is there a herd of dragons here now?

Aldrick said:
Blackdragon666 said:
Aldrick said:

That follow each other around in posts. Is there a herd of dragons here now?
:lol: I believe I'm the oldest dragon around.

Aldrick said:
Assertiveness, if you understand it what it really means, is never in the wrong, not even at a job. No I did not intuit you. What I said was common sense.

How one can take something so simple, and twist it all over the place is way beyond me.

If you are assertive and mature, life will become easier. Though you will learn it comes with its pros and cons. As it is an undeniable fact, that after age 25, one loses their naeive motivation and gusto.

Beyond this, there's nothing to say. I'm not gonna argue simple reality. If you dont get it,you are a troll or a complete dolt.

:lol: Wow... Way to come across as an insulting dick. I really don't get what your problem is. You're being pettily aggressive with me yourself, and I don't really understand why. Your overall tone is quite condescending and negative. Even your first reply felt condescending, so I guess I must be reading you pretty well.

Regardless what you think, your response was rather odd and confusing, that's why I questioned you about it. It seemed like you were stretching and trying to draw some broad conclusions about me without really knowing me at all. How the fuck is losing motivation and gusto after 25 common sense? Wouldn't that be an individual thing, instead of an absolute rule for everyone? Maybe you're self-projecting. What's true for one person isn't true for everyone. Also, declaring something common sense doesn't make it so.

...Are you feeling okay? You seem to be having a bad day or something. Where did I say it's wrong to assert yourself? I'm honestly kinda confused what you're trying to even argue with me about. Do you even know?

I'm all for civil conversation, but if you want to shit talk me, I have very little patience for that. Frankly, I feel you should be the last person to lecture me about maturity, as I'm seeing you display little maturity here. It also seems you are self-projecting aggression, rather than assertiveness here. Now, if you have an intelligent point you wish to make, by all means feel free to state it. If you wish to be an ass though, take it elsewhere, as I am not interested.

In truth it is far better this way because as a higher more clean vibrational soul you actually attract real good people actually worthy of being in your life instead of fakes and shitty personalities. When I was an xian, everybody even slightly decent naturally hated me, I was largely alone and the only people that did like me were other low vibrational ones, back stabbers, betrayers, shitty people, drinking and smoking and doing drugs at such a young age, cursing and swearing, the bad kinds of kids. Caused me a lot of strife.

As I advanced in Satanism, cleaning my soul and filling myself properly with positivity and higher vibrations, I found real and good people, a lot of people actually were a lot more friendlier towards me, many people like never before would do favours for me out of kindness and never before had I ever met so many nice and friendly people in my life to hang out and do things with in all those years in comparison to when I was a gross xian and to this day I am incredibly confident and very charismatic with people around me when I used to be shy, quiet and beaten down all the time. It really does matter and to be honest, I'd rather be relatively alone with a clean and free soul than be surrounded by parasites and disgusting low-vibration individuals.

As for your regards to the physical-element matter, yes exercising will boost your self-confidence and I'll explain why. Physical activity and athleticism is not just a physical grounding thing to do in regards to material focus and self-centering with the Earth element, it is also of Fire and stimulates energies and activity of your Sacral Chakra which is the chakra of Fire and Mars. Mars is the planet of athletism, physical matters, power, strength, motion, exercising has to do with it and the Sacral Chakra is of the energy colours of both Orange and Red which rule over energy, adrenaline, power, strength enthusiasm, courage, determination, adaptability, attraction and self-confidence as well as many more.

Among this is also protection against psychic attack and this includes countering fear energies and attaining the will to combat opposition and hostiles, it gives the strength to last and persevere. Physical exercise stimulates, builds up and encourages all of this on the spiritual and psychic level. When science tells you that exercising makes you feel happier and more positive, we know the real spiritual reason as to why this is. They can only make mere assumptions as to why this is, but with spiritual knowledge that Satan has given to us and through others, we know why and it has to do with the lower chakras, the mirroring of the astral and physical plane and the energy rulerships that coincide in stimulating and activating these factors within us.

bluedragon666 said:

Yeah, I'm definitely appreciating the fact more now how it's best not to hang around with those low-vibe people, as they just have a toxic effect and can only serve to drag you down. Yes, I've dealt with my fair share of fakes, users, parasites, etc., as well. I also have been lucky enough to have some very good friends. People who would give you the shirt off their back if you needed it.

Anyways, yeah, it's just a really frustrating experience when you run into those types at work. I have worked in an insanely toxic work environment before. This total two-faced piece of shit was talking bad about me behind my back, and a bunch of the people there were total cunts. I worked to the bone, and they still didn't respect me. Fuck... that job sucked. I'm so glad I left it.

Funny thing is, they were still talking crap about me after I left. I left for a much better job, and one of my friendlier coworkers told them about it. They we're sooooo fucking jealous. :lol: It was too funny bro. "Yes!!! Eat your hearts out losers!" Got to love that winning feeling, wouldn't you agree? :)

Anyways, I'm really glad you're in a better place, and it's a pleasure to have you with us. Sounds like we have both dealt with a bunch of garbage. You fall off the horse though, you just get back on. Satanists are winners, and winners don't accept defeat! Well wishes to you my friend. I appreciate hearing from you.

bluedragon666 said:
Aldrick said:

:lol: Wow... Way to come across as an insulting dick. I really don't get what your problem is. You're being pettily aggressive with me yourself, and I don't really understand why. Your overall tone is quite condescending and negative. Even your first reply felt condescending, so I guess I must be reading you pretty well.

Regardless what you think, your response was rather odd and confusing, that's why I questioned you about it. It seemed like you were stretching and trying to draw some broad conclusions about me without really knowing me at all. How the fuck is losing motivation and gusto after 25 common sense? Wouldn't that be an individual thing, instead of an absolute rule for everyone? Maybe you're self-projecting. What's true for one person isn't true for everyone. Also, declaring something common sense doesn't make it so.

...Are you feeling okay? You seem to be having a bad day or something. Where did I say it's wrong to assert yourself? I'm honestly kinda confused what you're trying to even argue with me about. Do you even know?

I'm all for civil conversation, but if you want to shit talk me, I have very little patience for that. Frankly, I feel you should be the last person to lecture me about maturity, as I'm seeing you display little maturity here. It also seems you are self-projecting aggression, rather than assertiveness here. Now, if you have an intelligent point you wish to make, by all means feel free to state it. If you wish to be an ass though, take it elsewhere, as I am not interested.

No no no. There you go into nonsense again. I'm not one to be easily distracted by twisting everything around.

Puts hands out. Very simple. Are you ready. I'll go slow. I'm sure you can follow along.

As you get older, you will mature into your planets. You will become more assertive and take control.

That's it. No drama. No nonsense. No trying to find a hidden meaning. No trying to reverse on me, that I have a problem.

Very simple.

I think you'll get it this time. Just try a little more. I'm sure it will sink in.

bluedragon666 said:
Aldrick said:

Actually this is very beneficial for you. You were talking about having problems dealing with people. I am showing you what assertiveness looks like. The passive aggressiveness and creation of drama causes more and more problems.

You are reacting to everything I say. Become responsive. Here I will give you an example.

You: So I will grow into my chart and become better at this?

Me: yes

You: What do you mean by feel dead inside?

Me: Just a joke. People have a really rough time when they hit late 20s early 30s. Some dont survive it. There is what is known as the 28 club. Because so many people die at that age.

You: How do I get through that?

Me: Meditation is a big help. But there's no easy answer.

You: Oh..ok. Thanks.

See how easy a conversation could go? Without having to inject feelings, people being an asshole, or you wrote something 3 years ago that wasn't right, so that must mean you're wrong and a douche here.

Like really pulling for straws when people do that.

Then ofcourse the pro and anti whoever's must show up to defend or admonish someone's worth as a person. Fueling the fires for more drama.

I'm not into that anymore. Either take the advice or dont.

Aldrick said:
bluedragon666 said:

Nice way to end such useful information . xD

Aldrick said:
bluedragon666 said:
Aldrick said:

Actually this is very beneficial for you. You were talking about having problems dealing with people. I am showing you what assertiveness looks like. The passive aggressiveness and creation of drama causes more and more problems.

You are reacting to everything I say. Become responsive. Here I will give you an example.

Me: Just a joke. People have a really rough time when they hit late 20s early 30s. Some dont survive it. There is what is known as the 28 club. Because so many people die at that age.

See how easy a conversation could go? Without having to inject feelings, people being an asshole, or you wrote something 3 years ago that wasn't right, so that must mean you're wrong and a douche here.

Then ofcourse the pro and anti whoever's must show up to defend or admonish someone's worth as a person. Fueling the fires for more drama.

I'm not affiliated with bluedragon666 in any way, lol. That was just me giving my own opinion.

Aldrick said:

No... you really aren't being helpful in any way. I responded to you the way I did because you were the one who first insulted me. You insult me, you better be prepared to be insulted in return. Or did you think I was some meek ass xian who would simply turn the other cheek? Is that your idea of assertiveness? Honestly, insulting someone and thinking there shouldn't be any consequences, is as stupid as poking a beehive and expecting the bees not to sting you.

Also, there you go again with the condescending attitude. Aren't you being rather passive-aggressive yourself? Don't try to spin this as you somehow trying to be helpful or showing me what assertiveness is. You talk about having a conversation with me, but the thing is, you're NOT having a conversation with me, you're talking at me. There's a difference. Might as well piss on my head and tell me it's raining too.

You CLEARLY stated that I would feel dead inside and be constantly thinking of my early 20s.

Aldrick said:
Not too worry, you will soon become assertive and mature, along with feeling dead inside and constantly thinking of your early 20s like most adults.

I thought that sounded really fucked up. There's no way a well-intentioned Satanist would actually mean that, right? I figured it was probably just some typographical error or something, and I mistakenly gave you the benefit of the doubt. So, I asked you to clarify that statement. Apparently though, you really DID mean it!

Aldrick said:

So... how is that a statement with no negative intention? I'm a little disappointed Aldrick. Why stop there? Might as well have also told me:

You will get stuck in a depressing job you hate. You will get married to someone who will eventually stop loving you and leave you to live alone. Eventually, you will die alone and nobody will love you enough to visit your funeral. It's just common sense. If you don't get it, you're stupid.

Yeah, real cool way to address someone, NOT. Also, yeah, you definitely were NOT joking about the "feeling dead inside" thing, because when I asked you about it, you reacted rather rudely towards me.

Come to think of it, why should I listen to you? Didn't you throw some huge pity party on a sermon topic about infiltrators? Yeah... I saw that. I wasn't going to bring it up at first, but you've poked the bear one too many times. That was a really good pity show in that thread bud. Just needed a little sad jew violin music, and it would have made the whole pity performance perfect. If you are unsure about whether you belong here, you are DEFINITELY IN NO POSITION to talk down to me. HA! Give me a break.

Oh, one last thing, I wouldn't be critiquing anyone's intelligence if I were you.

Aldrick said:

It's ridiculous, NOT rediculous. Seriously, if you're going to be suggesting that people are dolts, at least use proper spelling. Oh, it would REALLY help to use some coherent sentence structuring too. Otherwise, you're just making yourself look like a clown when you call others dolts and try to insult their intelligence.

The buck stops here. I will give you one last out here! If you apologize for the rude behavior, I am willing to put this whole distasteful exchange behind us, and we can hopefully move towards more positive interactions with one another. This is me being nice. If I feel you're being sincere with me, I will gladly accept an apology from you, and who knows, maybe you and I can become good friends. I would rather there be good relations between us.

HOWEVER, should you persist in your antagonism, it will be clearly obvious to anyone here who the real aggressor is. I'm not looking for petty combative squabbles here. Therefore, if that is what you're looking for, I will not entertain any more inane bickering, demeaning, or condescending responses from you. You will get no more replies from me for any aggressive or malicious comments directed at me. If you are intent in using that sort of language towards me, you have my polite invitation to kindly fuck off. This has started to reach the point of outright bullying. You don't get the privilege of acting that someone is being aggressive towards you, when you are the one who initiates the demeaning remarks.

If you want my respect, you must be willing to extend that respect in return. I don't think that's asking for a lot. Anyways, the choice is yours. Do you want to come to a civil POLITE understanding, or do you wish to continue this hostility towards me?

Aldrick said:

On second thought, don't bother. What originally offended me was your suggestion that I was a troll or dolt, the negative projection that I would end up feeling dead inside and that it was merely "common sense", and just the general snarky condescending attitude. If you don't get that, then I don't know what else to say.

I would just say, hey, let's just forget this whole thing and consider it a misunderstanding. However, right now, I'm not particularly confident in a meaningful respectful resolution here. Honestly, it's probably best we go our separate ways and refrain from speaking to each other. So, I will politely (and I don't even mean that sarcastically) ask you to please not interact with me any more. Okay? Fair enough? I will even extend an apology, if you feel I have insulted you, and you are willing to offer me the same apology in considerate return. Thank you.

I am feeling reasonably calm at the moment. So, don't antagonize my goodwill here. Choose your words carefully. Perhaps I am not used to your manner of speaking. Don't take this the wrong way, but I feel like you don't always express yourself in the most graceful manner. You have a certain abrasive quality, to put it in the most polite way I can think of.

bluedragon666 said:
Aldrick said:

On second thought, don't bother. What originally offended me was your suggestion that I was a troll or dolt, the negative projection that I would end up feeling dead inside and that it was merely "common sense", and just the general snarky condescending attitude. If you don't get that, then I don't know what else to say.

I would just say, hey, let's just forget this whole thing and consider it a misunderstanding. However, right now, I'm not particularly confident in a meaningful respectful resolution here. Honestly, it's probably best we go our separate ways and refrain from speaking to each other. So, I will politely (and I don't even mean that sarcastically) ask you to please not interact with me any more. Okay? Fair enough? I will even extend an apology, if you feel I have insulted you, and you are willing to offer me the same apology in considerate return. Thank you.

I am feeling reasonably calm at the moment. So, don't antagonize my goodwill here. Choose your words carefully. Perhaps I am not used to your manner of speaking. Don't take this the wrong way, but I feel like you don't always express yourself in the most graceful manner. You have a certain abrasive quality, to put it in the most polite way I can think of.

Brother I'm not even mad. You took one thing you didn't like and reacted to it. I'm not going to walk on egg shells around you no.

However, I'm glad you are seeking a peaceful solution. But do realize, I never attacked you nor your character once.

I gave you good advice and astrological knowledge. I mean if it all it takes is one snarky joke, then yes do avoid my messages, but I will not bubble wrap myself to protect someone.

I feel myself to be in very much a calm, cool, and collected mood now. So, everyone can relax here. I'm not in rage mode or anything.

I also want to extend my sincere apologies if I pissed off any of the moderators. I kind of lost my head and I made a post that I'm pretty sure didn't get approved, which is probably for the best, as I definitely was not at my most level-headed. I guess I need to take this as a lesson to watch my temper. The weird thing is that I can't hardly remember the last time my temper exploded like that. Trust me. That is not typical for me. I don't know if something has changed in me lately, or if I just simply reached a boiling point. Maybe it's a bit of both.

Also, I promise I'm not going to attack Aldrick like that again. If I do, you can kick me off of the forums. I actually feel kind of sober about the whole situation. It's like, wow, I allowed anger to cloud my vision and thoughts and ended up pushing one of my own brethren away. Whereas, if maybe I had just simply took some time away to chill out and look at things from a bigger respective, things would have been smoother.

By the way Aldrick, if you want to talk things over with me, feel free to chat. I'm not going to attack your or anything. If for some reason, I get really upset, I might walk away, but I'm not going to fight you. I am willing to forgive and forget, if you shall do the same. If you don't feel like coming to the table though, then I understand.

I'm only going to address the issue of the apparent conflict between me and Aldrick this ONE LAST FINAL time, and then I want to be done with it. I do this as I wish to make the case from my perspective, and to hopefully bring some greater understanding and resolution. I'm going to focus on cold hard objective facts here. No overly speculative opinions, feelings, personal attacks, etc. I'm just going to do my best to focus on what actually occurred. Hey, some of you might even find it educational by learning how to argue against logical fallacies and making reasonable fact-based arguments. A potentially useful skill when dealing with xians, jews, etc. I think this may be useful input for Aldrick too. Consider it constructive criticism as far making responses to others.

Now then, let's start with some basics. Was I angry? Yes. Did I have justification to be angry? Partially, if not totally at least, yes. Not only that, but if you allow me, I will make it plainly evident my reasons for being angry.

Now, starting from the beginning, I made a post, and one of the repliers was Aldrick. Here's his first post to me.

Aldrick said:

Okay, so do what we have here? Well, if we look at the last sentence, he appears to be stating a broadly presumptive opinion about me personally. Obviously, since he does not know me that well, he is arguably putting himself in a factually precarious, if not likely false position. He also does not provide any substantiation or reasoning for his claims. We can divide the last sentence into four different arguments thusly.

1. You will soon become assertive.
2. You will soon become mature.
3. You will feel dead inside (like most adults).
4. You will be constantly thinking of your early 20s (like most adults).

He also makes another statement about me in the beginning. This makes five total arguments.

5. You are aggressive (not assertive) OR you hold your anger in.

Now, let's assume about 50:50 coin flip odds that each of these individual arguments are either correct or wrong. That would only leave him a 1 in 32, or 3.125% probability that all five of his arguments are correct. We could probably reasonably conclude that his statements are wildly speculative. On average, he'd only be correct on approximately 2.5 out of the 5 statements. So, right out of the gate, he is addressing me from a factually troubled and opinionated position.

Now after that, I elaborated a bit on my personal beliefs and thoughts regarding assertiveness in the workplace. Without delving too deep in my original statements, I mentioned one time I DID actually assert myself on the job. It is also worth noting that I implied employers are sometimes unfair. This is true in that an employer can fire you for any amount of assertion, or indeed, for no reason at all.

I also questioned Aldrick about his statement regarding me eventually "feeling dead inside" and "constantly thinking of your early 20s", as I found it rather odd and bizarre. I figured he was either trying to make some sort of attempt to intuit me, or he simply made a typographical error. Anyways, here is how Aldrick responded to my statements and questions.

Aldrick said:
Assertiveness, if you understand it what it really means, is never in the wrong, not even at a job.

First off, Aldrick does not bother to define what assertiveness (as opposed to aggression) is, or he is unable to. This leaves a great deal of vagueness as to what exactly he thinks assertiveness is. There is no way to reasonably know, as he doesn't make any attempt to state his opinions or beliefs. We can only guess. Is assertiveness a tit-for-tat response in his view? For example, if your neighbor lets his dog defecate in your yard, do you let your dog defecate in his yard in turn? Perhaps instead you talk to the neighbor first, and then only resort to the tit-for-tat if the neighbor doesn't listen? Maybe we go a little more ballistic and get the authorities involved or curse the neighbor?

It could also be that maybe Aldrick doesn't fully understand himself what assertiveness is. Again, it's a complete total mystery, because Aldrick never defines what he thinks assertiveness is in the first place. This problem is made only more troubling by the fact that he suggested assertiveness and aggression are two different things, yet he doesn't define either. Are the given neighbor examples all examples of aggression? Are they all ways of asserting one's self? Which is which?

Secondly, he makes a logically extreme statement that it is never wrong to assert yourself. This only compounds with the first problem of the vague definition of assertiveness to confuse things. If it is never wrong to assert one's self, does that mean it's okay to hit your dog if it bites you? If it is never wrong to assert yourself, then logically it is never wrong to assert yourself when your dog bites you. Likewise, if an ant bites you, it is never wrong to assert yourself against the ant, and perhaps by extension the ant colony. I'm sure to most of you, the idea of asserting yourself against an ant or ant colony is quite laughable. This would suggest that perhaps Aldrick's original statement of, "assertiveness is never in the wrong", is logically flawed.

Other questions are inevitably invited too. Does that mean it's never wrong to assert yourself against someone who makes a mistake? Is it never wrong to assert yourself against someone stronger who will pulverize or kill you for asserting yourself? Is it not wrong for me to assert myself by writing this collection of reasoned arguments and logic? If Aldrick is to be believed and taken at his word, then the answer to all these questions is a resounding yes!

Aldrick said:
No I did not intuit you. What I said was common sense.

The statement of, "What I said was common sense.", is but a mere meaningless platitude that doesn't add anything of value or justify anything. The "It's common sense" argument can be and is often used to argue against evolution by xians, or when proposing the flat earth theory. It's the logical equivalent of "Just because." or "It's true because g-d says so." Moving on.

Aldrick said:

If it's so simple, why not provide an explanation for what assertiveness is? Wouldn't that be useful information to provide? Why not explain to me what assertiveness is instead of blaming me for "taking something simple and twisting it all over the place"? Does Aldrick actually want to help? He also does not bother to explain how I am "twisting something simple all over the place". I merely elaborated my own views regarding assertiveness. It didn't seem like "twisting" to me.

Aldrick said:

Aldrick makes another logically extreme statement by stating that it's undeniable fact, "that after age 25, one loses their naeive motivation and gusto." This is so obviously categorically wrong, I almost feel like I don't really need to debunk this. Guess someone should tell President Trump to turn in his gusto badge, because that dude is obviously too old. Oh, and let's not forget those scientists, Olympic athletes, middle-aged and older business entrepreneurs, etc. A lot of them are over 25 too.

By the way, what is naive motivation anyways? Hard to say, because again, nothing is explained. Without any context, this could be seen as a negative implication that motivation is somehow an undesirable characteristic only possessed by the naive.

Aldrick said:
Beyond this, there's nothing to say.

Oh no, quite on the contrary. There is MUCH more to say. Aldrick didn't really explain anything. As demonstrated earlier, he didn't explain assertiveness, and he didn't explain aggression. Due to his lack of explanation he leaves much ambiguity and vagueness. There are many open questions left in the air.

Aldrick said:
I'm not gonna argue simple reality.

It is unclear what simple reality Aldrick is referring to. He does not explain.

Aldrick said:
If you dont get it,you are a troll or a complete dolt.

So, I am a troll or dolt for not getting something that hasn't even been properly or fully explained? How does that make ANY sense? I'd like to point out that this was the thing that really offended and angered me the most. Can of any of you honestly tell me with a straight face, that this is an acceptable way to address someone? Is this what passes for acceptable social interaction around here?

Yes, okay, I'll admit, I kind of lost my cool when I said Aldrick "came across as a dick", but can you really blame me for seeing it that way? This wouldn't at least slightly irritate some of you? Keep in mind, Aldrick was the one who chose to respond to my original thread. It wasn't me responding to his thread. By the way, if he actually thought I was trolling or too stupid to get it, he could have chose to walk away at any time. However, he didn't.

Anyways, you can kind of tell my thoughts and feelings from what I posted in response, so I won't delve too much into that. I'd like to point out that I did make it clear to Aldrick, I didn't appreciate the way he addressed me. Furthermore, I asked him to leave if he wanted to act that way. He ignored that.

After that, he made some other rather cringe low-value post about dragons chasing each around in forums. Not sure what the point of that was, but okay.

Aldrick said:
No no no. There you go into nonsense again.

Instead of addressing in any serious manner my questions or apparent disgust with the way he addressed me, he dismisses me as going into nonsense again. Therein precluding any sort of respectful reasonable dialogue between parties.

Aldrick said:
I'm not one to be easily distracted by twisting everything around.

Couldn't help but find this comment to be a real eyebrow raiser. What exactly is the point of this comment?

Aldrick said:
Puts hands out. Very simple. Are you ready. I'll go slow. I'm sure you can follow along.

I don't think I should really need to explain the problem with this choice of words, do I? This seems like the type of language one would use for an unruly child. Thus kind of proving my point about condescending language.

Aldrick said:
As you get older, you will mature into your planets. You will become more assertive and take control.

That's it. No drama. No nonsense.

This is totally missing the point. I never disputed the "maturing into planets". Also, my concerns are once again dismissed as "drama" and "nonsense".

Aldrick said:
No trying to find a hidden meaning.

It would be unnecessary to find hidden meanings if things were explained better and more thoroughly.

Aldrick said:
No trying to reverse on me, that I have a problem.

Once again, this is ignoring, if not completely refusing to address the issues I brought up with him.

Aldrick said:
Very simple.

Lot of song and dance it seems for something "very simple".

Aldrick said:
I think you'll get it this time. Just try a little more. I'm sure it will sink in.

Hate to sound like a broken record, but this kind of proves my point again about condescending language.

Anyways, then he finally gets into this this odd simulated dialogue that follows.

Aldrick said:
Actually this is very beneficial for you.

So far, I see rather little that is beneficial, but go on.

Aldrick said:
You were talking about having problems dealing with people. I am showing you what assertiveness looks like.

Bringing up assertiveness, again I don't think he's really doing the best job fleshing out his points, but let's move on.

Aldrick said:
The passive aggressiveness and creation of drama causes more and more problems.

At least this is something I can kind of agree with. Yes, indeed! It's almost like we should avoid insulting people in the first place. Maybe even apologize if we're in the wrong. That said, I don't feel I am normally passive-aggressive in my day-to-day life.

Aldrick said:

That's kind of funny you bring up reacting to everything and not being responsive. Why couldn't you respond to the points I made about how he was treating me? Anyways, I'm not opposed to the idea of being responsive, but it needs to be a two-way street.

Aldrick said:
See how easy a conversation could go? Without having to inject feelings, people being an asshole, or you wrote something 3 years ago that wasn't right, so that must mean you're wrong and a douche here. Like really pulling for straws when people do that.

Sure, sounds great. Why didn't it turn out like that though? No need to throw around insults. Just talk to me.

Aldrick said:

You sound like you don't like fights or drama. Hey, I'm not really looking for fights and drama either, and I'm sure you also don't like being insulted. Guess what, I don't like being insulted either. So, can we just, you know... not insult one another?

Anyways, just want to show where I'm coming from. I don't wish to put anyone down. I'm ready to move on.

bluedragon666 said:
I feel myself to be in very much a calm, cool, and collected mood now. So, everyone can relax here. I'm not in rage mode or anything.

I also want to extend my sincere apologies if I pissed off any of the moderators. I kind of lost my head and I made a post that I'm pretty sure didn't get approved, which is probably for the best, as I definitely was not at my most level-headed. I guess I need to take this as a lesson to watch my temper. The weird thing is that I can't hardly remember the last time my temper exploded like that. Trust me. That is not typical for me. I don't know if something has changed in me lately, or if I just simply reached a boiling point. Maybe it's a bit of both.

Also, I promise I'm not going to attack Aldrick like that again. If I do, you can kick me off of the forums. I actually feel kind of sober about the whole situation. It's like, wow, I allowed anger to cloud my vision and thoughts and ended up pushing one of my own brethren away. Whereas, if maybe I had just simply took some time away to chill out and look at things from a bigger respective, things would have been smoother.

By the way Aldrick, if you want to talk things over with me, feel free to chat. I'm not going to attack your or anything. If for some reason, I get really upset, I might walk away, but I'm not going to fight you. I am willing to forgive and forget, if you shall do the same. If you don't feel like coming to the table though, then I understand.

I'm only going to address the issue of the apparent conflict between me and Aldrick this ONE LAST FINAL time, and then I want to be done with it. I do this as I wish to make the case from my perspective, and to hopefully bring some greater understanding and resolution. I'm going to focus on cold hard objective facts here. No overly speculative opinions, feelings, personal attacks, etc. I'm just going to do my best to focus on what actually occurred. Hey, some of you might even find it educational by learning how to argue against logical fallacies and making reasonable fact-based arguments. A potentially useful skill when dealing with xians, jews, etc. I think this may be useful input for Aldrick too. Consider it constructive criticism as far making responses to others.

Now then, let's start with some basics. Was I angry? Yes. Did I have justification to be angry? Partially, if not totally at least, yes. Not only that, but if you allow me, I will make it plainly evident my reasons for being angry.

Now, starting from the beginning, I made a post, and one of the repliers was Aldrick. Here's his first post to me.

Aldrick said:

Okay, so do what we have here? Well, if we look at the last sentence, he appears to be stating a broadly presumptive opinion about me personally. Obviously, since he does not know me that well, he is arguably putting himself in a factually precarious, if not likely false position. He also does not provide any substantiation or reasoning for his claims. We can divide the last sentence into four different arguments thusly.

1. You will soon become assertive.
2. You will soon become mature.
3. You will feel dead inside (like most adults).
4. You will be constantly thinking of your early 20s (like most adults).

He also makes another statement about me in the beginning. This makes five total arguments.

5. You are aggressive (not assertive) OR you hold your anger in.

Now, let's assume about 50:50 coin flip odds that each of these individual arguments are either correct or wrong. That would only leave him a 1 in 32, or 3.125% probability that all five of his arguments are correct. We could probably reasonably conclude that his statements are wildly speculative. On average, he'd only be correct on approximately 2.5 out of the 5 statements. So, right out of the gate, he is addressing me from a factually troubled and opinionated position.

Now after that, I elaborated a bit on my personal beliefs and thoughts regarding assertiveness in the workplace. Without delving too deep in my original statements, I mentioned one time I DID actually assert myself on the job. It is also worth noting that I implied employers are sometimes unfair. This is true in that an employer can fire you for any amount of assertion, or indeed, for no reason at all.

I also questioned Aldrick about his statement regarding me eventually "feeling dead inside" and "constantly thinking of your early 20s", as I found it rather odd and bizarre. I figured he was either trying to make some sort of attempt to intuit me, or he simply made a typographical error. Anyways, here is how Aldrick responded to my statements and questions.

Aldrick said:
Assertiveness, if you understand it what it really means, is never in the wrong, not even at a job.

First off, Aldrick does not bother to define what assertiveness (as opposed to aggression) is, or he is unable to. This leaves a great deal of vagueness as to what exactly he thinks assertiveness is. There is no way to reasonably know, as he doesn't make any attempt to state his opinions or beliefs. We can only guess. Is assertiveness a tit-for-tat response in his view? For example, if your neighbor lets his dog defecate in your yard, do you let your dog defecate in his yard in turn? Perhaps instead you talk to the neighbor first, and then only resort to the tit-for-tat if the neighbor doesn't listen? Maybe we go a little more ballistic and get the authorities involved or curse the neighbor?

It could also be that maybe Aldrick doesn't fully understand himself what assertiveness is. Again, it's a complete total mystery, because Aldrick never defines what he thinks assertiveness is in the first place. This problem is made only more troubling by the fact that he suggested assertiveness and aggression are two different things, yet he doesn't define either. Are the given neighbor examples all examples of aggression? Are they all ways of asserting one's self? Which is which?

Secondly, he makes a logically extreme statement that it is never wrong to assert yourself. This only compounds with the first problem of the vague definition of assertiveness to confuse things. If it is never wrong to assert one's self, does that mean it's okay to hit your dog if it bites you? If it is never wrong to assert yourself, then logically it is never wrong to assert yourself when your dog bites you. Likewise, if an ant bites you, it is never wrong to assert yourself against the ant, and perhaps by extension the ant colony. I'm sure to most of you, the idea of asserting yourself against an ant or ant colony is quite laughable. This would suggest that perhaps Aldrick's original statement of, "assertiveness is never in the wrong", is logically flawed.

Other questions are inevitably invited too. Does that mean it's never wrong to assert yourself against someone who makes a mistake? Is it never wrong to assert yourself against someone stronger who will pulverize or kill you for asserting yourself? Is it not wrong for me to assert myself by writing this collection of reasoned arguments and logic? If Aldrick is to be believed and taken at his word, then the answer to all these questions is a resounding yes!

Aldrick said:
No I did not intuit you. What I said was common sense.

The statement of, "What I said was common sense.", is but a mere meaningless platitude that doesn't add anything of value or justify anything. The "It's common sense" argument can be and is often used to argue against evolution by xians, or when proposing the flat earth theory. It's the logical equivalent of "Just because." or "It's true because g-d says so." Moving on.

Aldrick said:

If it's so simple, why not provide an explanation for what assertiveness is? Wouldn't that be useful information to provide? Why not explain to me what assertiveness is instead of blaming me for "taking something simple and twisting it all over the place"? Does Aldrick actually want to help? He also does not bother to explain how I am "twisting something simple all over the place". I merely elaborated my own views regarding assertiveness. It didn't seem like "twisting" to me.

Aldrick said:

Aldrick makes another logically extreme statement by stating that it's undeniable fact, "that after age 25, one loses their naeive motivation and gusto." This is so obviously categorically wrong, I almost feel like I don't really need to debunk this. Guess someone should tell President Trump to turn in his gusto badge, because that dude is obviously too old. Oh, and let's not forget those scientists, Olympic athletes, middle-aged and older business entrepreneurs, etc. A lot of them are over 25 too.

By the way, what is naive motivation anyways? Hard to say, because again, nothing is explained. Without any context, this could be seen as a negative implication that motivation is somehow an undesirable characteristic only possessed by the naive.

Aldrick said:
Beyond this, there's nothing to say.

Oh no, quite on the contrary. There is MUCH more to say. Aldrick didn't really explain anything. As demonstrated earlier, he didn't explain assertiveness, and he didn't explain aggression. Due to his lack of explanation he leaves much ambiguity and vagueness. There are many open questions left in the air.

Aldrick said:
I'm not gonna argue simple reality.

It is unclear what simple reality Aldrick is referring to. He does not explain.

Aldrick said:
If you dont get it,you are a troll or a complete dolt.

So, I am a troll or dolt for not getting something that hasn't even been properly or fully explained? How does that make ANY sense? I'd like to point out that this was the thing that really offended and angered me the most. Can of any of you honestly tell me with a straight face, that this is an acceptable way to address someone? Is this what passes for acceptable social interaction around here?

Yes, okay, I'll admit, I kind of lost my cool when I said Aldrick "came across as a dick", but can you really blame me for seeing it that way? This wouldn't at least slightly irritate some of you? Keep in mind, Aldrick was the one who chose to respond to my original thread. It wasn't me responding to his thread. By the way, if he actually thought I was trolling or too stupid to get it, he could have chose to walk away at any time. However, he didn't.

Anyways, you can kind of tell my thoughts and feelings from what I posted in response, so I won't delve too much into that. I'd like to point out that I did make it clear to Aldrick, I didn't appreciate the way he addressed me. Furthermore, I asked him to leave if he wanted to act that way. He ignored that.

After that, he made some other rather cringe low-value post about dragons chasing each around in forums. Not sure what the point of that was, but okay.

Aldrick said:
No no no. There you go into nonsense again.

Instead of addressing in any serious manner my questions or apparent disgust with the way he addressed me, he dismisses me as going into nonsense again. Therein precluding any sort of respectful reasonable dialogue between parties.

Aldrick said:
I'm not one to be easily distracted by twisting everything around.

Couldn't help but find this comment to be a real eyebrow raiser. What exactly is the point of this comment?

Aldrick said:

I don't think I should really need to explain the problem with this choice of words, do I? This seems like the type of language one would use for an unruly child. Thus kind of proving my point about condescending language.

Aldrick said:

That's it. No drama. No nonsense.

This is totally missing the point. I never disputed the "maturing into planets". Also, my concerns are once again dismissed as "drama" and "nonsense".

Aldrick said:
No trying to find a hidden meaning.

It would be unnecessary to find hidden meanings if things were explained better and more thoroughly.

Aldrick said:
No trying to reverse on me, that I have a problem.

Once again, this is ignoring, if not completely refusing to address the issues I brought up with him.

Aldrick said:
Very simple.

Lot of song and dance it seems for something "very simple".

Aldrick said:

Hate to sound like a broken record, but this kind of proves my point again about condescending language.

Anyways, then he finally gets into this this odd simulated dialogue that follows.

Aldrick said:
Actually this is very beneficial for you.

So far, I see rather little that is beneficial, but go on.

Aldrick said:
You were talking about having problems dealing with people. I am showing you what assertiveness looks like.

Bringing up assertiveness, again I don't think he's really doing the best job fleshing out his points, but let's move on.

Aldrick said:
The passive aggressiveness and creation of drama causes more and more problems.

At least this is something I can kind of agree with. Yes, indeed! It's almost like we should avoid insulting people in the first place. Maybe even apologize if we're in the wrong. That said, I don't feel I am normally passive-aggressive in my day-to-day life.

Aldrick said:

That's kind of funny you bring up reacting to everything and not being responsive. Why couldn't you respond to the points I made about how he was treating me? Anyways, I'm not opposed to the idea of being responsive, but it needs to be a two-way street.

Aldrick said:
See how easy a conversation could go? Without having to inject feelings, people being an asshole, or you wrote something 3 years ago that wasn't right, so that must mean you're wrong and a douche here. Like really pulling for straws when people do that.

Sure, sounds great. Why didn't it turn out like that though? No need to throw around insults. Just talk to me.

Aldrick said:

You sound like you don't like fights or drama. Hey, I'm not really looking for fights and drama either, and I'm sure you also don't like being insulted. Guess what, I don't like being insulted either. So, can we just, you know... not insult one another?

Anyways, just want to show where I'm coming from. I don't wish to put anyone down. I'm ready to move on.

I cannot understand your reasoning in the least.

You will get mature and more assertive, with time and experience. Why are we turning this into a 10 page essay?

I've been a manager running places for over a Decade, I think I know what assertiveness is.

As for a fight, this is only what you make it, as I'm not fighting. But you apologize and then insult my intelligence.

I'm quite done here. I didn't get into this too play passive aggressive manipulative games.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back