Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

mind games?

Hello, I'm new here.

I've been doing the reverse torah ritual for awhile and I've been feeling stabbing pains in random places in my body. Firstly, when I started, I felt wonderful and proud. I felt like I really did something good for humanity.

I also started to hear voices telling me how much they hate me and that I'm jewish gentile, some argue back and say I'm a gentile.

Are the Gods toying with me?

I know this to be true of myself... if I'm a jew, I'll still side with Satan and his demons. I'll kill myself for them or allow them to destroy me. It will be an absolute honor to die for Satan. I know I'll cease to exist, but I rather them be happy that I'm gone than to make them miserable. I'll die. But if it puts a smile on Father Satan's face, it's all very much worth it.

I'll continue to do the rtr... even if I am destroyed.

How do i know whether or not my soul is Jewish or gentile?

Please... I'm so confused. I need an answer.

I'm a beginner in all this.

There is no such things as jewish Gentile. One is either a jew or a Gentile; if one has as little as 1% jewish blood, that means they are a jew, not a Gentile. Being a jew or being a Gentile is in your blood, in your genes, in your Soul.

One way to find out if you are a jew or a Gentile, as has been suggested, is to do the Final RtR everyday. Dedicate yourself to Satan first. Do some meditations on the JoS site. After that, you should find out. If you are a jew, then you might very well have serious problems. If you are a Gentile, then you could still have problems due to enemy interference, but also you'd still know. If the thought of knowing Satan and opposing the jew and its shit disgusts you, then you might just be a jew. Of course, there are fakers - j00z who pretend to be Gentile and lie about things, so do expect some resistance in some replies.

AllFathersdaughter666 said:
Hello, I'm new here.

I've been doing the reverse torah ritual for awhile and I've been feeling stabbing pains in random places in my body. Firstly, when I started, I felt wonderful and proud. I felt like I really did something good for humanity.

I also started to hear voices telling me how much they hate me and that I'm jewish gentile, some argue back and say I'm a gentile.

I know this to be true of myself... if I'm a jew, I'll still side with Satan and his demons. I'll kill myself for them or allow them to destroy me. It will be an absolute honor to die for Satan. I know I'll cease to exist, but I rather them be happy that I'm gone than to make them miserable. I'll die. But if it puts a smile on Father Satan's face, it's all very much worth it.

The Gods would never play with someone like this. This is the enemy.

I've also started doing rtr last day, and everytime I'm doing rtr my throat hurts so bad but I'm resisting that to finish rtr, i also don't know why

AllFathersdaughter666 said:
Hello, I'm new here.

Are you cleaning your aura and doing an aura of protection? Do not say harsh things like killing yourself this is harmful to your advancement. If you are dead you can't spiritually advance and you're just adding unnecessary karma. Doing the FRTR the enemy is more likely to try and fuck with you and stop you from doing it at all costs.

If you are dedicated then you are probably not a jew. A lot of newer members go through this phase. Instead of focusing on the fear the enemy spreads focus on the love and glory of our gods.

As for the stabbing pains are you doing any yoga? Starting out I would get aches and pains because my energy would get trapped. However go see a doctor if this feels like a serious problem.

Aura Cleaning: https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Aura_Cleaning.html

Aura of Protection: https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Protection.html

I'm on mobile otherwise I'd give you the links for a basic yoga set.

I was like you when I'm new to Satanism. I suffered from many kinds of problems including doubting myself jewish. While on that time I could feel my 3rd eye and I think that jews can't do that, I still had many worries about whether I am a jew or not. I was looking into the pictures of my relatives and myself for hours and compared them with strangers. Although I found many evidences that can prove myself not a jew I still had the worries.
The only way to get rid of this confusion is to improve yourself until you are advanced enough so you can know more about yourself.
I'm now more rational and calm than before. If one day I found that I am not gentile I won't shock or sad, nor die for Satan. I won't find any comfort if my enemies happy for my death. I fight for my creators until the last step of my journey.

Russ said:
I've also started doing rtr last day, and everytime I'm doing rtr my throat hurts so bad but I'm resisting that to finish rtr, i also don't know why
Vibrating Words are not to be growled. Maybe you're just not used to doing them. Try having a nice drink, maybe a warm one, or a lozenge which is nice on your throat before doing the F-RtR or any other vibrations. After a while, you should manage to do it without hurting your throat.

Russ said:

When I was just starting out I had throat problems from all the rtrs. I usually did 2-6 every day during April and May and then settled for 1-4 at ~June. I think it was curses and/or throat not used to vibrations.

I have not had throat problems when doing rtr for over three months now. Enemy has tried "am I jew" trick also. Well, that has failed for them... Ememy tries other shit too, but they will ultimately fail on every attack they do against me.

I hope you overcome jewish influence and get stronger and better each and evey day.

Hail Satan!

About these stabbing pains throughout your body - this happened to me as well. As your soul is freed, I believe our natural energies increase. Your physical body may not be up to par. The instant fix for me is yoga. It can be as simple as a single post that helps with the circulation of energy for the whole body. HP Shannon has recommended Qi Gong, and I stuck with that one.

Physical activity and stretching is important too. Breathing exercises.

Don’t listen to these thoughts in your head. You’ll find a lot of information on the “am I a jew” bullshit on the forums. As you grow with Satan, you may be faced with obstacles but it’s all blessing at the end of the day.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back