Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

My important questions

Peter

I have a couple of questions.

With the full ascension of the kundalini, do I get clairvoyance?

When to start Magnum Opus meditations? When the kundalini woke up? Or if the kundalini is fully ascended?

If the kundalini starts to rise, will I know which chakra I am feeling right now?

How am I going to know that he just woke up and did not ascend? Whenever you wake up, can you linger in a chakra for a long time?

One of the High Priests wrote here on the forum that it is not the strength of the chakras that matters, but the "purity of the soul." What does that mean?

I hope you understand. Thanks.

Some of these questions you may need to reword 'cause I don't get it, but I'll take a stab at it.

Peter said:
With the full ascension of the kundalini, do I get clairvoyance?

Clairvoyance is an ability that you should start working on pretty early on; I started around the same time that I felt I had successfully opened my third eye, Sixth and Crown Chakras, and found that having these open and empowered definitely made the meditation to empower one's clairvoyant centers easier. By the time you're ready for your Kundalini to ascend, I would say that you should already have made some good progress on these centers. An ascended Kundalini will strengthen them further as well as make empowering them - and meditation all around - easier.

Here is the link for that meditation: https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Clairvoyance_Points.html

When to start Magnum Opus meditations? When the kundalini woke up? Or if the kundalini is fully ascended?

I've seen others say that if you need to ask if you're ready for the Magnum Opus, you're probably not ready for the Magnum Opus, and I'd say that's a generally true thing that you should bear in mind. That said, you'll definitely want a fully ascended Kundalini for that, no doubt.

If the kundalini starts to rise, will I know which chakra I am feeling right now?

I'm not fully certain what you mean by this. You should start being able to feel and sense your chakras not very long after opening them and empowering them. In my own experience, I would begin to feel sensations in the area where the chakra should be while performing the opening meditation. A few days after completing it and continually working on the chakra in question, I'd begin to just inherently feel it whenever directing my "attention" or focus to that chakra. So like after completing the Throat Chakra meditation, it'd be about two, three days tops before I'd find it noticeably easier to just feel my Throat Chakra just by thinking about it.

I'm giving my own timeframes for reference, but how long this takes can vary from person to person. Don't be discouraged if it takes longer than several days to start actually feeling a chakra when you try and focus on it.

How am I going to know that he just woke up and did not ascend? Whenever you wake up, can you linger in a chakra for a long time?

I'm not sure what this question means either. One thing is for certain, though, the Kundalini ascending will be felt. It is incredibly hot energy that HPS Maxine has likened to molten lead. That energy will shoot up your spine, through each of your chakras provided they are open, clean and healthy, and there's supposed to be a sort of "roar" you can hear/feel as it completes its ascension. I'll let more advanced members explain that particular process with greater depth should any feel inclined, but indeed, the whole experience is so intense that you won't likely be asking if your Kundalini ascended or just "woke up." You'll also feel an incredible sensation of burning heat somewhere in your body if a chakra is blocked and the Kundalini cannot ascend. This'll be in the chakra below the blocked one; so, if your Throat Chakra is blocking the Kundalini, you'll feel the burning in your Heart Chakra.

One of the High Priests wrote here on the forum that it is not the strength of the chakras that matters, but the "purity of the soul." What does that mean?

I'm just gonna take a stab at this one and say it has to do with the state of our overall soul. So indeed, clean and healthy chakras are part of that, but there's also things like the cleanliness and strength of our auras, the vibrational level our souls are at, how afflicted we are by things like confusion and doubt regarding who we are and our own abilities, so on and so forth. This is again something that I can't speak about with a huge deal of confidence like I can about other matters, but hopefully I got enough accurate details across.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back