Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

CA Wildfires Direct Energy Weapon DEW caught on film AGAIN

ss_666_88

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDnzPkuJiX0

The uploader also shows how to navigate the website he obtained this footage from. notice we keep seeing these occurrences EVERY time there are wildfire incidents.

Maybe there were multiple sets of fires. But the biggest one going on now was started by a "Gender reveal party" setting off a firework. The firework set the woods on fire.

That youtube video was uploaded on the 7th (according to youtube) or the 8th (according to the video title/uploader). In the video, the recorder mentions Oregon prominently, of course, with that energy beam either coming from Oregon and going to California, or coming from California and going to Oregon (or also coming from space and the way it travels on the 2-D map makes it appear to move between the two). Today, the 11th of September, are some articles about fires in Oregon. The earliest mention of these I have seen was at about 14:00 on the 10th of September. These articles below are more recent.

Oregon wildfires: Half a million people flee dozens of infernos
lmFPjql.png

More than half a million people in the US state of Oregon are fleeing deadly wildfires that are raging across the Pacific Northwest, authorities say.

Fanned by unusually hot, dry winds, dozens of fires are sweeping the state, and at least one is being treated as suspected arson.

Governor Kate Brown said the exact number of fatalities was not yet known, though at least four were confirmed.

More than 100 wildfires are currently scorching 12 western US states.

The worst affected are Oregon, California and Washington, where entire towns have been destroyed.

https://archive.is/mrjv8

Portland declares state of emergency as 500,000 flee wildfires across Oregon
Z8gSwEn.png

At least 4 people had been killed in the fires as of Thursday and the death toll is expected to rise, officials said

Oregon’s largest city reportedly declared a state of emergency Thursday as 500,000 residents across the state – more than 10% of the population -- have been forced to flee their homes due to fast-moving and deadly wildfires.

Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler's office made the emergency declaration due to the threat of fire as more than 35 wildfires spurred on by dry and windy conditions have charred in excess of 900,000 acres statewide, KGW-TV in Portland reported.

Portland’s firefighting resources have been depleted recently because many first responders are helping battle wildfires burning in other parts of the state.

https://archive.is/RHp7F

With their homes in ashes, residents share harrowing tales of survival after massive wildfires kill 15
1ZSPFZH.png

'It looks like the apocalypse:' See wildfire smoke turn San Francisco's sky orange 01:20

(CNN)With some neighborhoods in ashes, residents of Oregon, California and Washington states shared harrowing tales of survival after a series of wildfires left 15 people dead.

Overwhelmed firefighters struggled to contain the massive orange flames as rescue workers searched through communities burned to the ground. As of Friday morning, they had discovered at least 11 victims in California and a total of four others in Washington state and Oregon.

Oregon resident Tiffany Lemmerz said she's lost everything, but is just glad her family's alive. One of several wildfire raging in the state arrived at her doorstep while she was at work Monday. Her daughter, 6, niece and sister were in her house in Blue River.

As she was rushing home to get them, she got into a wreck, she told CNN affiliate KOMO. She pleaded with a sheriff deputy to give her a ride home, but they couldn't make it with the flames. The blaze was so fiery, it melted the back of her car.

Firefighters from the Junction City Fire and Rescue rushed to her home and got them out.

"My kids' alive, that's all I care about," Lemmerz told the affiliate. "I can't say anything else. My kid is alive and it was very close."

https://archive.is/hLXo0

I’ve watched the vid and yeah there’s no way that is an artifact from the footage

Plus it appears near infrared (IR) band so it’s obviously used to generate heat. Probably they gather highly flammable stuff and then use the directed IR weapon to light these things up and start the fires.

that’s what I would do if I wanted to light shit up on fire and had a high power IR gun at my disposal

Oh yes, these people also have their simmons friend raising money because poor them lost everything in the fire they started that burned everything in sight down. Fucking assholes.

The west is taking a big hit right now. There’s war raging in the northwest spiritually. Note how disasters take place in jew hot spots, in part due to their own workings, in part due to the gods working against them.

I don’t believe these fires are of the gods in any way. This is the jews doing their usual “if I’m going down I’ll take everyone down with me” tactic.

It does look like an apocalypse and I’m thankful to have moved. Every time I visit it gets worse and worse. Each city has been looted, boarded up, and spray painted by BLM. BLM even posed as a group of trump supporters and began rioting and destroying to try and make the right look bad. They were caught.

Now the fires. Today is 9/11. New York is Jew York. A good reminder of the disaster they brought upon their own city, it reminds me of what’s going on in Washington.

I’m mainly concerned with Northern California right now. The redwood forests have an immense amount of satanic energy. The trees are ancient and if they burn down, restoration will be a major challenge and won’t be seen in our lifetime. The wildlife there is probably the thickest, including endangered wildlife. I just wonder WHY the redwoods? There isn’t anything there other that purity and it’s one of the only places that feels as wonderful as it does. There are few jews. There are a select few hiding out in the hills that pedal the primary source of weed for the country though. If the gods were up to it they would have probably taken care of those farms through other means. I think the redwoods are targeted because it’s one of the only places left standing of such greatness.

FancyMancy said:
That youtube video was uploaded on the 7th (according to youtube) or the 8th (according to the video title/uploader). In the video, the recorder mentions Oregon prominently, of course, with that energy beam either coming from Oregon and going to California, or coming from California and going to Oregon (or also coming from space and the way it travels on the 2-D map makes it appear to move between the two). Today, the 11th of September, are some articles about fires in Oregon. The earliest mention of these I have seen was at about 14:00 on the 10th of September. These articles below are more recent.

Oregon wildfires: Half a million people flee dozens of infernos
lmFPjql.png

More than half a million people in the US state of Oregon are fleeing deadly wildfires that are raging across the Pacific Northwest, authorities say.

Fanned by unusually hot, dry winds, dozens of fires are sweeping the state, and at least one is being treated as suspected arson.

Governor Kate Brown said the exact number of fatalities was not yet known, though at least four were confirmed.

More than 100 wildfires are currently scorching 12 western US states.

The worst affected are Oregon, California and Washington, where entire towns have been destroyed.

https://archive.is/mrjv8

Portland declares state of emergency as 500,000 flee wildfires across Oregon
Z8gSwEn.png

At least 4 people had been killed in the fires as of Thursday and the death toll is expected to rise, officials said

Oregon’s largest city reportedly declared a state of emergency Thursday as 500,000 residents across the state – more than 10% of the population -- have been forced to flee their homes due to fast-moving and deadly wildfires.

Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler's office made the emergency declaration due to the threat of fire as more than 35 wildfires spurred on by dry and windy conditions have charred in excess of 900,000 acres statewide, KGW-TV in Portland reported.

Portland’s firefighting resources have been depleted recently because many first responders are helping battle wildfires burning in other parts of the state.

https://archive.is/RHp7F

With their homes in ashes, residents share harrowing tales of survival after massive wildfires kill 15
1ZSPFZH.png

'It looks like the apocalypse:' See wildfire smoke turn San Francisco's sky orange 01:20

(CNN)With some neighborhoods in ashes, residents of Oregon, California and Washington states shared harrowing tales of survival after a series of wildfires left 15 people dead.

Overwhelmed firefighters struggled to contain the massive orange flames as rescue workers searched through communities burned to the ground. As of Friday morning, they had discovered at least 11 victims in California and a total of four others in Washington state and Oregon.

Oregon resident Tiffany Lemmerz said she's lost everything, but is just glad her family's alive. One of several wildfire raging in the state arrived at her doorstep while she was at work Monday. Her daughter, 6, niece and sister were in her house in Blue River.

As she was rushing home to get them, she got into a wreck, she told CNN affiliate KOMO. She pleaded with a sheriff deputy to give her a ride home, but they couldn't make it with the flames. The blaze was so fiery, it melted the back of her car.

Firefighters from the Junction City Fire and Rescue rushed to her home and got them out.

"My kids' alive, that's all I care about," Lemmerz told the affiliate. "I can't say anything else. My kid is alive and it was very close."

https://archive.is/hLXo0
Notice the numbers. There are a lot of 11 and 6. There is a 12 too. (Count 15 as 1+5=6 and 35, 3*5=15).
This is some kabalistic curse... They are trying to gain energy.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Maybe there were multiple sets of fires. But the biggest one going on now was started by a "Gender reveal party" setting off a firework. The firework set the woods on fire.

I recently watched a video on exactly this. There are indeed multiple fires going on as the way we've "interacted with" the environment in Cali and Oregon has produced conditions conducive to wild, destructive blazes, and it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest to learn that some were caused by the thing referenced by OP. That gender reveal party, though - genuine accidents do often cause these blazes, but that one in particular just kind of annoyed me.

If I ever organize a gender reveal party for someone, it's a pinata, little flameless confetti poppers, and/or a cake with colored icing that everyone sees when I bring it out. I'm not a demolitionist.

Color enhanced view of first incident

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CRPKPJR1k5Q

Night 2 of possible Direct Energy Weapon bombardment

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=h45dBEq1NyM

I hope all brothers and sisters in Oregon/ California, which are quite a few, are safe...

Does anyone actually believe that? Now they are using this to make gender reveals/baby showers a negative thing. More anti child narrative from the chosen media.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:

Does anyone actually believe that? Now they are using this to make gender reveals/baby showers a negative thing. More anti child narrative from the chosen media.
Was it a baby shower? Or was it some transsexual person revealing what sex they want people to call them? Could be either one, just as likely.

A guy just got arrested for starting a big fire in Oregon. And it was another BLM/Antifa Rat-face jew who had previously participated in several riots. Then he called the police on himself to report the fire, to try to cover up that he was the one who started it. "Why would I call the cops on myself, Goy, surely that must prove I'm really innocent!"

There are many witnesses said they saw him up there with cardboard and a lighter. In the middle of nowhere on the side of the highway. They know for a fact he started it on purpose.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:

I'd believe it as I've seen videos of accidents from gender reveal parties ranging from just genuine, unfortunate accidents to people doing careless shit. The latter has been known to result in fires, they're just often controlled and taken care of before they escalate into something like this.

It's annoying as I don't actually have anything against these parties in spite of my tone; I actually think they're great ideas and I'm all for near-any reason for people to get together, celebrate and have fun, especially the birthing of kids. I don't share the sentiment that I've seen thrown out there that these parties are somehow egotistical or gay. People just need to exercise caution with this kind of shit as you would with anything else. Gender reveal parties are in no way different in that regard, but you're right in that they are pushing this as somehow being the fault of specifically gender reveal parties. As if those are the only types of events where people decide to use pyrotechnics that could theoretically cause damage.

Just a comment on Redwoods. They will be fine. Their bark is very thick and literally fireproof. They have evolved for wildfires and been thru thousands and millions of years of fires. They have special buds on their roots and trunks that will burst out with new growth after the fire. even if a certain trunk is killed, new shoots will come up from the roots. But most of the big mature trees will survive the fires.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back