Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Disasters and the gods protection

Sundara

I’ve noticed a pattern as of late that when one of the Gods is very present, energy wise, and seriously calling - sometimes it means a disaster is about to happen for me and it’s important to listen to their energy and be receptive to this. They may not be directly saying what’s about to happen and I could receive all kinds of messages from them at the same time. A while back I made a post about how it seems as though I was literally picked up and tossed away from the area I was in. This was right as corona hit, just before lockdown. This process begun even before my knowledge of the virus. Sometimes they will charge you with energy that you may need for protection, but being open to this is important. It can save your life. The more they can come through you the more of a difference they can make. It is like we’re conduits and we can make their energy more direct in the physical.

A few days ago this began again, and I went along with it as best as I could. I had a feeling that this was going to be because of an oncoming disaster.

Sure enough, I went to go visit some family away from my house which is quite a drive away and everything was normal. A small fire had broken out. Happens often. Just a few hours later, this fire rapidly spread MILES and surrounded just the outside of the little town I was in. Just a few hours was all it took. Every route I had to my house was blocked off, and I was safeguarded in town. I knew I should have packed my dog up that morning but messed up by second guessing myself and did not recognize a gut feeling. I leave him at home often for a few hours at a time. I said to myself “Hm, why would I bring him? I leave him home all of the time.” All I could think about was cloud that night but I did what I could with the energy I had to keep him safe. While I was in a hotel I felt my GD again. Shortly after I got a hold some neighbors to come check on him and they were preparing to evacuate.

They called me back this morning and said that what happened was really strange with the fires. The wind had initially shifted and headed towards the town, the fires got just to the edge of this tiny town and then all of the sudden the wind blew the fires in every other direction but the town. They said “it’s like we were protected in some tiny bubble, it was really so strange.”

I drove back in this morning to see everything around town just burnt to fucking dust. I mean literally to just the edge. Yesterday everything was completely normal when I left, in that small frame of time, it’s all just dust. Everything is black. Firefighters say that each fire yesterday was man made.

I wouldn’t doubt if these were Jew caused. People really need to wake up and this is major RTR fuel because this planet is truly suffering at the hands of the jews, which blinds folks and makes them work for the jews without being aware of it. Having an awareness of this earth and being one with the forces of it is of dire importance.

The last time I had felt an energy quite like I had the other day was during the time of lockdown. When the gods say JUMP, jump. The gods truly protect us. I know I’ve said something along these lines before, but I’ll keep saying it. Being more open to the gods through whatever means you can reach them best through these times is life saving. When they can come through you in an emergency, the rate at which they can make things happen can be rapid.

Story about attacks... skip ahead if you want because that’s the main point...

A long time ago (a while back before the RTR’s )that I received a similar call, about a year before the biggest setback I would ever experience. I was given more time because I wasn’t as open. I was too closed off and I didn’t listen as I should have. I did not really know how to listen either, and I was also under attack. My GD tried his absolute best to get this point across to me. The things he made happen were not typical of communication in that it was so much more direct. It’s as if he was physically there. I unfortunately still did not get it. I tried to go through Satan, and the messages I was getting just confused me through this blinding veil. I did almost lose my life. I was only recently able to see that this was primarily the enemies fault and an orchestrated attack, but I really held it against myself for so long. This only pushed me down further. This attack did a number in trying to drive me to the enemy through my own weaknesses. It didn’t succeed. There was never a point where I considered walking away from Satan or joining the enemy at least knowingly. Certain ideas were impressed upon me over time. Without educating myself, I fell into some of it. It makes no sense that some are literally driven away from Satan when something bad happens imo, it is like Stockholm’s syndrome. If someone jumps out and tries to stab you, who would want to be friends with that person afterward? This is the enemy. They try to threaten, coerce, stab, and even kill our people. It doesn’t make any sense to go and befriend your killer. It’s suicide.

These days are different with the RTR’s though. I have recently been told through a few different ways and clearly that this is over. I never have to worry about it again. I was also told that I made it, I persevered, when I thought I was making all of the wrong moves I had actually made the right ones with the help of the gods. It was a close call, that I’d get lost at the end there. I’ve reached some kind of safe zone. I think many of us (if not all of us) have. I can only speak for myself but I’ve broken down and cried with joy so many times over this. It is very real and this war is very real. The gods are very much with all of us through the thick and thin, so long as we have them truly in our hearts. We do have what it takes to overcome every set back within ourselves and on here, trust that. Even some of the deepest of issues.

It feels like I can finally proceed without even half of the issues I had before. These RTR’s are a true miracle. To be able to finally understand things like never before, to have questions answered with clarity, to see what’s going on and to also have hope through it. It feels so good. Whenever I’m feeling confused, I can sit down and do an RTR. Immediately everything is better, I can hear the Gods, and I feel happy. I keep crying like a big old baby.

Some of the things that I perceived as bad a time or two were also meant to put me where I needed to be. At this point, I have a LOT of work to do on. I’m kind of stunned at some things I’m finally able to see. This is what their efforts were meant for, and this is what all of the struggles were for. The journey has really just really begun. So thankful to be here.

Sundara said:

Your story is very relevant and moving.

In truth it's not too dissimilar to what happened to me this month of which developed over the past year or so, it was traumatic. I don't want to go into details it was mentally horrific and I'm still working on recovery with their help and guidance that I finally see clearly, but it was the same garbage in the enemy trying to coerce me to their bullshit making me think I was one of them, there was so much going on that made me even believe them to some degree and I was freaking out and terrified of the idea of betraying Satan the entire time and most of it wasn't even the enemy either it was my own fears and beliefs that I was manifesting on myself. I still stuck with Satan through and through and it gave me enough time in two days for apparently the gods to be making the people around me say very specific things to be brought to my attention so that I could see clarity.

In truth over the past year or so, I had become too psychically inclined with my powers, far too much to the point I was losing my mind over the littlest of spiritual psychic things thinking them as this or thinking them as that, most of which was coming from me in creating my own nightmares in waking life. Cobra's "Functions of the Mind" sermon and even your other thread that you conveniently made a while ago reposting another one of his sermons about the body and mind balance and suggesting Satanama, all major signs to me on how to fix the problems I'd been dealing with and how to correct everything and what had been going on far too conveniently to say that the gods had no part in it.

Everything to me was spiritual and I had forgotten how to live on the physical realm. I was passive, a construct of mental dreams and matters day in and day out, never really took action for things, tired all the time, only ever passively watched movies and tv, never wanted to put effort towards physical and strategy based things that properly grounded the mind such as survival video games or strict exercising daily. Either couldn't sleep or slept too much, couldn't see clarities very well, 'saw', 'heard' and 'felt' far too much all around me psychically on the astral most of which were from my own imagination, overstimulating the senses and driving me mad. I kept thinking everything could just be fixed spiritually "Oh use more earth element, just use more black energy, use isa" but in truth, I need to live on the physical plane again... because that is what solidifies true grounding reality, and I need to work on matters of the physical body such as getting in shape, good health and proper diet again.

I'm doing better but it's all a work in progress to play catch-up and keep it going. The gods for the entire year had been signing me so much and telling me so many things but because I was really only ever perceiving my own imaginations I couldn't really see what they were actually saying. I distinctly remembered recalling that I hadn't felt their bioelectrical presence near me in a little over a year, so incredibly long it had been that I felt my biolelectricity rise to trembling levels from one of the gods being in the same room with me, and the other day I found out why. For the first time in over a year yesterday when I had grounded myself far better in following their advise and suggestions to live more physically, one of them came to me and I felt myself immediately surging from the energy from them behind me.

It was only for but 30 seconds that I realized it and then finally turned my focus to them and the energy immediately from my psychic inclination went straight to my head, it was positive at first but then in only a mere 3 seconds I revolted in dizzying strain from too much psychic energy that was driving me over like thousands of lightning volts in my head and they immediately left just like that in an instant likely in preventing anything further. That made me realize completely why they hadn't been coming to me like that anymore, because it psychically strains and hurts me due to the lack of physical inclination in that I naturally tune in psychically far too much and too quickly without a proper counter balance of tuning and it can drive me insane.

As soon as I tie into their energies psychically I immediately get overwhelmed because I'm already too psychically inclined.... I think perhaps yesterday they were giving me that answer because I had been asking and wondering about it all week, incidentally I was concerned about something as well so they were likely really just coming in for a quick check-in too because they made me feel positive... I'm not sure yet, but one question was answered regardless.

We put in that effort to betterment because it makes us happier and at peace with ourselves, our mind, our body and our soul. Thank you for sharing.

Ghost in the Machine said:

Hey, this has been my exact issue when it comes to spiritual practice and you word it well. I’ve not found any other way around these tendencies other than to be in the now. There is something spiritual in the present and physical as well, and it needs balance. I was stuck, lost, and passive for a while. I got into some relationships that brought me forward. I still had spiritual experiences, often I didn’t realize it though. In some ways, this was better, because the gods working with me was revealed eventually. Once I go all in, I tend to get the same issue again. I’m experiencing it now. I’m inclined to stay in this passive state of mind and constantly doing something spiritual thinking it’ll get me somewhere. I have actually gotten my answers though, for the most part, and it’s almost time for me to try and forget about this passive state of mind again. I need to get back into working with the public because this is my saving grace. I always have this anxious thought that makes me think this is leaving Satan somehow, and I just need to know that he’s already shown me this isn’t true and that the gods are ever present with me. I need to be myself, my whole self, and nothing but myself. The truth really lies in the now and in front of us. When I went full into the physical, I got a little lost then as well. I wonder if you have any Scorpio libra combos or tendencies, I’ve thought this may have to do with my mercury and in the physical, anxiety and ocd. If you notice, Maxine has a great balance of these two “realms” they are one. When it’s tough to find physical resolve, using pure rationality and the left brain can guide you. I’ve found some amazing things out just using deductive reasoning. It slashed through delusions and attacks. Don’t be against the left brain. The two have to work together.

In times like these it really can't be taken for granted just how protected I've been. Safe, living in next to the middle of nowhere, but yet still a stone's throw away from all the riots and civil unrest.

The gods truly do care for us, and protect us. Even people like me who've had it rough in spiritual advancement, the development of astral senses, and letting go of bad habbits

Being someone who isn't very psychically open, the gods still find ways to steer me in the right direction. Every time I had a strange compulsion to research or look into certain things, helpful thoughts popping into my mind, the convenient location I've found myself in and job that has stood defiantly against the lock downs and quaraintine. It really is a miracle how they work, and I feel terrible for wasting so much time these past 3 years and treating the Final RTR as a chore too.

But it must be said, things happen for a reason. And as of late I've finally found the reason why I've not advanced much at all, and struggled so much. I've avoided void meditation like it's the plague. And not only do I feel better now for practicing it regularly, but I feel my upper chakras passively again, and the enemy has next to no grip in attacking my mind while I've got nothing else to do at work.

Sometimes this all doesn't even feel real, but it is. And despite everything, we stand tall against our enemies. It's truly amazing some of the victories we've gained lately, and I'm glad the enemy is almost entirely broken. But it still matters to do the Final RTR, even if it's just once a day. While we have won, the enemy will still do all they can to harm Humanity before they are totally crushed and destroyed.

Remember. We have a future worth fighting for, and the enemy will have no part in it.

Hail Satan!!

Sundara said:

----

Honestly maintaining that balance is the most annoying factor, you get imbalanced on one side and then in trying to fix that you accidentally get imbalanced in the other and this constant seesaw teetering just goes back and forth.

Last night I had to use ISA and ice for example to still my psychic activity because it was too chaotic and keeping me awake, it worked very effectively after 20 minutes or so, the whole issue I'd been dealing with is too much psychic activity. So of course I wake up to find my psyche is too quiet and I can't even tune into Satan effectively because I used too much and it just 'froze' everything overnight in a kind of blockage in that I hardly feel anything psychically.

I was drawn to Satan's energy being sent out from my blackbook and so I go to it and then after so long of trying to tune in and connect, I hear the word 'fire' spoken into my head. Which I guess makes sense, it would 'melt' the 'ice' I instilled psychically overnight and create some more psychic activity, so I did that for a couple of breaths until I was urged to stop, and I guess now I wait.

But that's the thing, all week trying to ground myself so I'm not psychically overboard and then it's all "Oh woops, too much, go back to some psychic stuff a little bit, but oh wait not too much of that either". It's incredibly tedious and I wish there was just some kind of metre or tool or something to keep track of which balance is which and how to perfectly maintain it as it should be.

Sundara said:

Your story is very relevant and moving.

In truth it's not too dissimilar to what happened to me this month of which developed over the past year or so, it was traumatic. I don't want to go into details it was mentally horrific and I'm still working on recovery with their help and guidance that I finally see clearly, but it was the same garbage in the enemy trying to coerce me to their bullshit making me think I was one of them, there was so much going on that made me even believe them to some degree and I was freaking out and terrified of the idea of betraying Satan the entire time and most of it wasn't even the enemy either it was my own fears and beliefs that I was manifesting on myself. I still stuck with Satan through and through and it gave me enough time in two days for apparently the gods to be making the people around me say very specific things to be brought to my attention so that I could see clarity.

In truth over the past year or so, I had become too psychically inclined with my powers, far too much to the point I was losing my mind over the littlest of spiritual psychic things thinking them as this or thinking them as that, most of which was coming from me in creating my own nightmares in waking life. Cobra's "Functions of the Mind" sermon and even your other thread that you conveniently made a while ago reposting another one of his sermons about the body and mind balance and suggesting Satanama, all major signs to me on how to fix the problems I'd been dealing with and how to correct everything and what had been going on far too conveniently to say that the gods had no part in it.

Everything to me was spiritual and I had forgotten how to live on the physical realm. I was passive, a construct of mental dreams and matters day in and day out, never really took action for things, tired all the time, only ever passively watched movies and tv, never wanted to put effort towards physical and strategy based things that properly grounded the mind such as survival video games or strict exercising daily. Either couldn't sleep or slept too much, couldn't see clarities very well, 'saw', 'heard' and 'felt' far too much all around me psychically on the astral most of which were from my own imagination, overstimulating the senses and driving me mad. I kept thinking everything could just be fixed spiritually "Oh use more earth element, just use more black energy, use isa" but in truth, I need to live on the physical plane again... because that is what solidifies true grounding reality, and I need to work on matters of the physical body such as getting in shape, good health and proper diet again.

I'm doing better but it's all a work in progress to play catch-up and keep it going. The gods for the entire year had been signing me so much and telling me so many things but because I was really only ever perceiving my own imaginations I couldn't really see what they were actually saying. I distinctly remembered recalling that I hadn't felt their bioelectrical presence near me in a little over a year, so incredibly long it had been that I felt my biolelectricity rise to trembling levels from one of the gods being in the same room with me, and the other day I found out why. For the first time in over a year yesterday when I had grounded myself far better in following their advise and suggestions to live more physically, one of them came to me and I felt myself immediately surging from the energy from them behind me.

It was only for but 30 seconds that I realized it and then finally turned my focus to them and the energy immediately from my psychic inclination went straight to my head, it was positive at first but then in only a mere 3 seconds I revolted in dizzying strain from too much psychic energy that was driving me over like thousands of lightning volts in my head and they immediately left just like that in an instant likely in preventing anything further. That made me realize completely why they hadn't been coming to me like that anymore, because it psychically strains and hurts me due to the lack of physical inclination in that I naturally tune in psychically far too much and too quickly without a proper counter balance of tuning and it can drive me insane.

As soon as I tie into their energies psychically I immediately get overwhelmed because I'm already too psychically inclined.... I think perhaps yesterday they were giving me that answer because I had been asking and wondering about it all week, incidentally I was concerned about something as well so they were likely really just coming in for a quick check-in too because they made me feel positive... I'm not sure yet, but one question was answered regardless.

We put in that effort to betterment because it makes us happier and at peace with ourselves, our mind, our body and our soul. Thank you for sharing.

Yes sir.
It happened with me too . Sometimes I get so exhausted from the warfare and meditation aspect that I just want to do more and more no matter what conditions I am in, no matter the attacks.
I can be complaining anout my present conditions to what they were like before the lockdown and feel like utter shit only to jump up on random jewtube videos and see the kind of bullshit going on in the world.

The logical side as mentioned is not to be neglected. I keep repeating Science ( as in scientific deduction) approach in my mind to to basically not let go.

Meditation on Satan his sigil ( or basically just staring at it ) is what helped me because I was often repeating to myself " How did I go from thinking about people before the RTR as fuel and turning against them completely by the end of the day. Venting out stuff is really necessary too. Just focus on His sigil and let it all out.

I go from wont bother the Gods to staring at his sigil and crying for an hour straight.

Take Care everyone.

Usthepeople666 said:
Sundara said:

Okay, LOL, that last part.

They’re our friends, our Gods and Goddesses, they are life. Who can blame us? I think we are meant to have a clear line of contact with them at any given point and the more we can be in tune with them the better.

I was pretty much told straight up in a spiritual message September 2019 that in the future where I will live will become too unsafe for me but not to worry I will be given instructions on what to do when the time comes.

I didn't forget about the message.

But i really worry. I did tell my partner too she senses something similar independently.

If there is a social collapse right here would be the first kind of place you would think might be problematic or you might want to avoid too if really thinking about it kind of urban.

I guess i will just have to hope for the best I mean really I can't afford moving right now.

I assume if need be the Gods will figure something out since they gave me the message and I heard it clearly and a Satanist friend was independly contacted by her at the same time similar kind of message about me (she thought it was Maxine at the time but that would be a really weird thing and didnt seem right also that is not what I got)

I never was completely sure who on the spiritual it was. A woman seemed human possibly someone from Nazi germany in ww2 that is all I got at the time trying to figure out who she was. I was less open than I am now. I did get the message though clearly.

Not sure what the point of this message was but i never heard anything else from the spiritual over this. I have been kind of worried about this for awhile.

I also received bad omens a few months before the coronavirus thing was reported. Something kept strongly iterating in my head to stock up, which I half did because I wasn't so sure. Still now I'm glad I did.

And I am not the type of person who fixates over dates, is any kind of prepper, paranoid about things like this or anything like that. So it being 2020 or geopolitics wasn't the reason. That said, the HPS Maxine had predicted something bad would unfurl in 2020 as far back as 2008 when I went back later on to look at all the sermons in depth. The planets also more or less showed this.

Thank you for writing your post, Sundara. I would like to share how Satan has helped and protected me too.

There was an incident in my city, where a horrendous crime was done by a psychopath. People died. Others were injured. One woman lost the ability to walk and now has to move around in a wheelchair.

I was thinking of taking a walking route to the subway station because the weather was nice and I needed exercise but at the last minute, I went a different route and spent time downtown wandering in my favorite haunts. When I came back uptown to go home, the incident happened. I would have died or been seriously injured by the psychopath, who committed the crime in the route I wanted to previously walk, at that time.

Satan saved my life and kept me safe. I was very troubled by the incident and thankful to Satan.

He has also kept my father safe, away from criminals who committed crimes. The police were surrounding an area near where we lived. My father saw all of this and decided to come back home quickly.

My mother died around 80 years old, 4 years ago. I have confirmation and have seen myself (Satan showed me) that my mother reincarnated in the city where she was born, in her last lifetime. She is a pretty little girl, happy and laughing and would be around 4 years old now. I also saw her parents in her new life.

Satan looks out for us and our loved ones.

slyscorpion said:
I was pretty much told straight up in a spiritual message September 2019 that in the future where I will live will become too unsafe for me but not to worry I will be given instructions on what to do when the time comes.

I didn't forget about the message.

But i really worry. I did tell my partner too she senses something similar independently.

If there is a social collapse right here would be the first kind of place you would think might be problematic or you might want to avoid too if really thinking about it kind of urban.

I guess i will just have to hope for the best I mean really I can't afford moving right now.

I assume if need be the Gods will figure something out since they gave me the message and I heard it clearly and a Satanist friend was independly contacted by her at the same time similar kind of message about me (she thought it was Maxine at the time but that would be a really weird thing and didnt seem right also that is not what I got)

I never was completely sure who on the spiritual it was. A woman seemed human possibly someone from Nazi germany in ww2 that is all I got at the time trying to figure out who she was. I was less open than I am now. I did get the message though clearly.

Not sure what the point of this message was but i never heard anything else from the spiritual over this. I have been kind of worried about this for awhile.

You're not alone, I've been (seemingly) lead to some very specific things about the city I live in that in all my years of living here I had absolutely no idea, even in coming from a military family who has ties, they never shared me anything they couldn't and it's not even menial information you can just brush off your shoulder either, I wish they at least informed me of what I had to find on my own but oh well.

I can't give too much information because it would give away my location but in the event of nuclear warfare, I couldn't possibly be in a worst location. What that ultimately means for me though, I don't know. Could be nothing but I don't think I should forget it.

I found this information shortly after I found out about the astrology factors of the year 2024 when I felt drawn to it after I think Cobra mentioned it in regards to some sort of election or political matter; You posted on the thread yourself actually but perhaps you forgot about it. At the time and still, it is speculation. If not nuclear warfare then just major changes, but it's hard to refute that there's something about that year that seems like a big deal. Hopefully it's the official physical nail in the coffin to our Satanic future and betterment of society as well as freedom from the tyranny of the enemy.

Wherever you plan on living or even are living in now, perhaps you can do some research on it in regards to these matters or even other matters. Sometimes things just don't go according to plan for stuff like that. I planned on living somewhere I thought was grand, fantastic and great for instance, it was a major life-goal even, so coincidentally I ended up with an appointment and matter I had to tend to in that exact city. I was excited... until I got there after a many-hour-long bus ride. Absolute shit.... societal nightmare. Never seen a place more enemy corrupted in this country, couldn't even breathe from the smog, no nature for miles out, only artificially maintained parks. Needless to say those life-long plans changed pretty much overnight and I was happy to get out of there.

Your supposed warning might not have anything to even do with war, on my end it very much feels that way. That bug-out bag will be ever evolving in the years to come. We should be listening to any signs and any warnings we're being given and take note to prepare for things. I keep getting urged to "save money" "save money" "save money" and was very recently seemingly told when seeking guidance on a new job in the past couple weeks to find one with "high pay" which I am currently already in progress of doing. Doesn't hurt to get in shape either, got plenty of time.

Sundara said:
Usthepeople666 said:

Okay, LOL, that last part.

They’re our friends, our Gods and Goddesses, they are life. Who can blame us? I think we are meant to have a clear line of contact with them at any given point and the more we can be in tune with them the better.

:D
Back on the 40 day path with additions to what I was following earlier.
The 40 day program really keeps me balanced.
Couldnt do yoga because of the broken hand but its all good now.
Calm again :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back