Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Micro scale robots are here

Larissa666

“There are no robots small enough that can be implanted via vaccine“.

Well, now there are.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TjdGuBK9mI&feature=share

Larissa666 said:

Well, now there are.

How is this a bad thing just cause we can make robots that small doesn’t mean we can make them actually do anything comparable to actual robots you do realise this? Like we humans struggle to make robots that are meters tall actually do things properly never mind mircorscopic robots atoms large or something cause honestly if they were any bigger then around I’m guessing 100 nano meters we would notice or rather our body would.

Konerloner said:
Larissa666 said:

Well, now there are.

How is this a bad thing just cause we can make robots that small doesn’t mean we can make them actually do anything comparable to actual robots you do realise this? Like we humans struggle to make robots that are meters tall actually do things properly never mind mircorscopic robots atoms large or something cause honestly if they were any bigger then around I’m guessing 100 nano meters we would notice or rather our body would.

Except these ones can repair cells and everything else. I mean actually research them. Not just draw conclusions.

Larissa666 said:

Well, now there are.

At a process of 7nm and 5nm, scaled down to the size of say a red blood cell, the nanobots should be like mini commodores in your bloodstream lol. Absolutely shit processing ability so they shouldn't be so scary. Its 1 nm and beyond that it becomes a worry but these developments have taken years to get to this point. We've still got a lot of time before they can make nanobots that are capable of serious stuff unless some genius makes a breakthrough in this and un-genius-ly hands over the reins to the enemy.

We also don't know what effects this will have on the body as it is totally new, so if people don't decide to let the enemy erase lawful procedures and human rights- they won't be able to implement it full scale especially under a commercial pretense. The only way they can is by sheer governmental force (which they might justify with 'covid tracing') to coerce people into getting them.

I'm sure these things at this point are incapable of tracing anything except just giving people IP's probably with IPv6, so that can be used as a counter argument against these things. They'll need way more processing power in the nanobots CPU's (and also doctors need to figure out more about the goyvid veyrus) before they can justify using these for medical purposes. This all takes a lot of time which they don't have but if people let them put these shitty ones into them it becomes an issue of more people in a state of submission to the enemy which is a bit shit.

Aldrick said:
Konerloner said:
Larissa666 said:

Well, now there are.

Except these ones can repair cells and everything else. I mean actually research them. Not just draw conclusions.

Yea in about 5-20 years

13th_Wolf said:
Larissa666 said:

Well, now there are.

At a process of 7nm and 5nm, scaled down to the size of say a red blood cell, the nanobots should be like mini commodores in your bloodstream lol. Absolutely shit processing ability so they shouldn't be so scary. Its 1 nm and beyond that it becomes a worry but these developments have taken years to get to this point. We've still got a lot of time before they can make nanobots that are capable of serious stuff unless some genius makes a breakthrough in this and un-genius-ly hands over the reins to the enemy.

We also don't know what effects this will have on the body as it is totally new, so if people don't decide to let the enemy erase lawful procedures and human rights- they won't be able to implement it full scale especially under a commercial pretense. The only way they can is by sheer governmental force (which they might justify with 'covid tracing') to coerce people into getting them.

I'm sure these things at this point are incapable of tracing anything except just giving people IP's probably with IPv6, so that can be used as a counter argument against these things. They'll need way more processing power in the nanobots CPU's (and also doctors need to figure out more about the goyvid veyrus) before they can justify using these for medical purposes. This all takes a lot of time which they don't have but if people let them put these shitty ones into them it becomes an issue of more people in a state of submission to the enemy which is a bit shit.

Guys we have the brain chip already. I mean look at your smart phone. Were acting like we have prehistoric technology.

Aldrick said:
13th_Wolf said:
Larissa666 said:

Well, now there are.

Guys we have the brain chip already. I mean look at your smart phone. Were acting like we have prehistoric technology.

No not really this tech in our phones just executes a lot of instructions sent to it and its centimetres long and can process a billion or so instructions per second or up to 3x this I think however to fit in our blood stream we would need to take down the size by around 10 million times (1cm = 10,000,000 nm) and a transistor, technology made to process one batch of 1s and 0s is only right now the smallest we have gotten 1nm therefore since a blood cell size is 6-8 micrometres and 1 micrometre is 1000 nanometres we could only fit around max around 8000 transistors, with no need for me to remind you that this is not only extremely expensive but also since right now we can fit around 175 million transistors into a mm^&2 in 6um^2 we can fit around 175 transistors based on todays technology.
In comparison in 1970s a 500khz cpu with 3500 transistors meant it could only process 500,000 instructions per an entire second.
500/ 3500 = 0.142khz or 142 hz so that's only around 142 instructions per second. Keep in mind this is all theoretical and based upon technology available out there while there maybe a "secret government project" or such its quite impossible for them to be alot more advanced then that.

Even so, the MK-Ultra didn't do well enough, so now the research is going into other things. The Scarecrow once said, "I think it'll get darker before it gets lighter", and HPS Maxine also said things will get worse in the very near future, not just limited to weather.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back