Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

i just thought of something...again

Big Dipper

In the dark. With the Pearls and the Sharks.
hey there, so first of all I DO NOT know the science behind soul creation nor do I know the differences between our souls and normal light. My idea is that souls are made from sentient light, or something, I dont know. So here is what I thought up of. Since we came from little sex cells (sperm) you could say that sperm cells are like little tiny versions of us except cells dont have souls. But even before being a sex cell we were all big bundles of energy and light that makes up the soul (as far as i know of) and the sex cell equivalent to light would be photons, so in a sense photons should be little versions of us, right? I mean we came from 1 sex cell, but we probably came from a ton a photons, enough to create a soul (at least thats how i think of it). But today i was thinking that no one really morns over the death of a sperm cell since they're are so many and it never grew to be a person, plus we know that they are just cells with no souls, and no one really morns over the death of photons (thinking that photons can die and that we were totally made from photons) which is kinda funny since that is soul material and that it could really be a person that just hadn't formed yet, unlike sperm since a soul could inhabit any baby in the making so no sperm is really any one person. But of course we wouldn't morn over dying photons since they are not people and light is, I think, infinite. It's weird. It's like we all came from 2 places: a photon and a sperm. I forgot my point if i had one, so here you go. Anyone wanna say anything?

Big Dipper said:

A developing embryo and fetus does not have a soul. A soul does not enter a body until the moment of birth, this is why our natal charts are only imprinted on our soul on our birthday.

The soul is the higher existing entity that lives beyond all material matter; The soul is created first. Material matter without energy is something entirely separate from something as a photon, but the two planes merge together in our universe and this is why physical matter has vibration and electricity.

Everything is alive in some way, light is symbolic, or may even share the same spiritual principles to life in general and if you look at it all with an expanded consciousness you can see it in everything and from this we can relate. Due to humanities spiritual degeneration it's a sad fact that many cannot even relate to themselves let alone the animate living beings we're familiar with like animals, plants etc...

Photons are just potential material and not necessarily exclusive to any particular human being. And yeah we have our physical & spiritual foundations that make us who we are from birth.

Remember that it's a natural part of life to "release" and that many cells do not make it anyway, it's a part of life.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back