Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Racial origin

Website
www.joyofsatan.org
I've tried researching my origins and lead me nowhere. Indians are a sub-race right? I'm not from India. I am from a country with no original ethnicity. Everyone is mixed indians, arabs, africans and some whites. I look like i am Indian but I'm not sure whether my family tree comes only from Indian ethnicity. Maybe there is a mix somewhere. So I'm considering my race to be Indian.

Anyway, what would be the main race of the Indian sub-race? Is it Asian or White perhaps?

Well I think it's different for different regions of India. The west of India like Bengal and Kolkata type regions is more on the side of Asian admixture. I knew a guy from Pakistan once who was on the more Aryan looking side, but he was a Sunni mus-tard.

For Southern India except Sri Lanka, or what is called the "Dravidian" type, I think they are an odd mix of Aborigine and/or African admixture along with the other darker south Asian groups too. Sri Lanka seems to have been some type of haven for a more Aryan demographic that was in the south and I know of jews being in Sri Lanka as well ancestrally, probably involved around this.

India is a massive clump of nonwhites effectively, it should remain as its own nation and keep building but hopefully the race mixing coming out of that place is going to have a lid put on it in the future because seriously, fuck that.

American Indians (those not racially mixed and are pure) are an Asian sub-race.

SeekerOfTruth666 said:
I've tried researching my origins and lead me nowhere. Indians are a sub-race right? I'm not from India. I am from a country with no original ethnicity. Everyone is mixed indians, arabs, africans and some whites. I look like i am Indian but I'm not sure whether my family tree comes only from Indian ethnicity. Maybe there is a mix somewhere. So I'm considering my race to be Indian.

Anyway, what would be the main race of the Indian sub-race? Is it Asian or White perhaps?

Another satanist and I were having this conversation before.

Many have said that the indian sub race comes from mixtures between black and white gentiles over the course of hundreds of years but black and white mixes have not and do not create what we call the indian features, if anyone has seen agentile mixed with black and white knows that they dont look indian.

Seems like there is something else with the indian subrace.

Many indians though are mixed with white or black these days and you can see that in parts of indian in the north and south

My opinion is that the indian people are of course asiatic but a different kind of gentile race sub race. Like how mexicans are connected to asians but not completely much in many ways including the features.

Just like how there are different black sub races in africa that are different from eachother.

Dont get frustrated with your racial origins too much as it will drive you crazy and invite enemy attacks if you get deep enough. They use insecurities against you.

The most importany thing is your are gentile with a history in Satan and the gods and you are here and can complete the magnum opus which is spiritual and physical perfection and purification of your genes.

Your racial origins and racial culture comes from the advanced extraterrestrials who are Satan and the Daemon gods. Dont forget that.

More detailed information will come out in the future and will be revealed,.

HPS Shannon said:
SeekerOfTruth666 said:

Many have said that the indian sub race comes from mixtures between black and white gentiles over the course of hundreds of years but black and white mixes have not and do not create what we call the indian features, if anyone has seen agentile mixed with black and white knows that they dont look indian.

Many indians though are mixed with white or black these days and you can see that in parts of indian in the north and south

My opinion is that the indian people are of course asiatic but a different kind of gentile race sub race. Like how mexicans are connected to asians but not completely much in many ways including the features.

Just like how there are different black sub races in africa that are different from eachother.

Dont get frustrated with your racial origins too much as it will drive you crazy and invite enemy attacks if you get deep enough. They use insecurities against you.

The most importany thing is your are gentile with a history in Satan and the gods and you are here and can complete the magnum opus which is spiritual and physical perfection and purification of your genes.

Your racial origins and racial culture comes from the advanced extraterrestrials who are Satan and the Daemon gods. Dont forget that.

I think Indians may be a mix bewtween Arabs and Whites, and maybe some Blacks but what you say is true. Mexican don't look like Indians even if they should in theory be a mix bewteens Asians (mostly), Whites, and Blacks. It's interesting, maybe down the line this created a new sub-race. A mix between a pure Black and a pure White would not make a Mexican or Indian but maybe down the line with enough mixing this will create a new sub-race with new features. Still, when the God's are here hopefully there will no be mixing anymore and all races and sub-races will live with their own.

HPS Shannon said:
SeekerOfTruth666 said:

I have enjoyed your posts for a long time Shannon. You're knowledge on Health is like a breath of fresh air. Thank you for continuing on strong. I meant to say this for quite some time, but always didn't.

HPS Shannon said:

Thank you for taking the time to give me your views about this. It's been quite a while I've been trying to get answers. As you said, I've been driving myself crazy and to be honest, a bit depressed too. It was all leading me into an abyss in my mind.

Thinking about my origins, because i don't know much about it and since i was born into a muslim family and the fact that I was circumcised also led me to start thinking less of myself as a true Gentile. I was mutilated in the name of fucking allah when i was 6 years old (I'm 30 plus now but i still remember the horror like it happened yesterday. They did the procedure at home and without ANY anesthetic. Around 5 of my relatives suddenly held me down and just did it).

But thanfully i saw a sermon about circumcision by HP Cobra just today and thanks to him, it cleared up a lot of things. Your reply gave me a lot of relief. Today has been a good day thanks to you HPS Shannon.

Hail Father Satan. Hail our Gods and Goddesses.
Hail all HPs

SeekerOfTruth666 said:
HPS Shannon said:

Thank you for taking the time to give me your views about this. It's been quite a while I've been trying to get answers. As you said, I've been driving myself crazy and to be honest, a bit depressed too. It was all leading me into an abyss in my mind.

Thinking about my origins, because i don't know much about it and since i was born into a muslim family and the fact that I was circumcised also led me to start thinking less of myself as a true Gentile. I was mutilated in the name of fucking allah when i was 6 years old (I'm 30 plus now but i still remember the horror like it happened yesterday. They did the procedure at home and without ANY anesthetic. Around 5 of my relatives suddenly held me down and just did it).

But thanfully i saw a sermon about circumcision by HP Cobra just today and thanks to him, it cleared up a lot of things. Your reply gave me a lot of relief. Today has been a good day thanks to you HPS Shannon.

Hail Father Satan. Hail our Gods and Goddesses.
Hail all HPs

I'm sorry you experienced that. Islam is one of the worst. Any gentile that grows up in Islam and then finds Satanism is strong. I'm happy for you. Islam is extreme and very violent program. You broke away from that and found the true path.

Yes...youre origins and essence are of Satan.

Be well.

HPS Shannon said:

I am proud to have found the true path and to have finally found Father Satan. I have no doubt I'm one of Satan's. I saw Father in my mind standing right next to me while i did my dedication ritual. It was very brief but i saw Father as if my physical eyes were open. I felt his energy and in that moment i felt like I'm finally home where i belong. It was beautiful.

After i dedicated, i still do experience moments of confusion and low vibrational states at times. But you, HP Cobra and all matured Satanists here constantly reassure me and others. For that i can never thank everyone enough.

Thank you HPS Shannon.
Proud to be a Gentile!

how about Arabs are they really a mix between White and Black Gentiles? I remember reading on white death of islam that Arabs were originally Aryan but are now mostly Black. Is this true?

Crystallized Mushroom said:
how about Arabs are they really a mix between White and Black Gentiles? I remember reading on white death of islam that Arabs were originally Aryan but are now mostly Black. Is this true?

Edward Lonsa is trillion times crazier than zmaj Eriksson for example because Edward Lonsa calls people like Chechens Circassians, Georgians or Armenians non white
Just look at Kadyrov no matter how much of a sadist torturer he is and no matter how much he licks poo tins boots he still is white unless he's a Jew
Just my two cents
Nice day to everyone

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back