Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Why are some people ugly and some people beautiful

Beauty is determined astrologically by the Sun, Venus and whatever the Ascendant and Chart Ruler are doing. Even the characteristics Mars or Pluto when imposed on someone though, could fit into another individuals categorisation of what is beautiful to them.

Lack of suitable mate choices. Germany had the right idea for "eugenics", not this Jewish obsession with IQ (funnily enough I remember reading NS Germany banned IQ testing); NS are primarily bothered about honour and character. It just happens that people tend to look less attractive if they have a shitty character.

Genetic recombination. It's all about chance, really, like playing the slots.

Tbh it's not better to be drop dead gorgeous than it is to look average. I'm sure you're not ugly, but simply have a distorted self-image. If you appear average in terms of attractiveness, almost nobody will be repulsed, and almost nobody will assume superficiality in regards to your behavior.

Hyperactive Melon said:
Shrouded said:
Genetics and Astrology.
How can I change my astrology for next life

You do not have to change your astrology. Astrology is perfect psychology and maps out ones life perfectly. Most people are victims to their own astrology and have no way to avoid it but as a Satanist you can gain spiritual power which will allow you to not only overcome the downfalls of your astrology but also preform magick.

After reaching a certain point in advancement. doing a working to improve your physical features would be childs play. Workings are not instant and take time of course but you could realistically change your physical features in under a year. Remember that energy takes the easiest path and needs to be directed so that you don't get hurt.

For instance, If you did a working to make your face beautiful and used the affirmation "My face is becoming beautiful". You might end up in a car crash and have to undergo surgery and may lose some sense of touch and muscle control in your facial structure but your face would be "beautiful". Something that is encouraged to add into your affirmation to avoid harmful stuff when doing magick is "in a safe and healthy way for me".

Energy takes the easiest path. A good way to visualize energy is to go to your sink and turn it on. The water will always go one way and never another you or another outside force acts upon it. "An object in motion will stay in motion unless acted upon by an outside force" is true for more than just physics. It encompasses all things as all things are made up of one form of energy or another.

You should make sure to study https://www.joyofsatan.org/ as everything I have said above and much more can be found here :)

Here is a good link to start with
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/NEWPEOPLE.html

Also be sure to read the first few posts on this thread and ask any questions you have there!
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=15534

ShadowTheRaven said:
Genetic recombination. It's all about chance, really, like playing the slots.

Tbh it's not better to be drop dead gorgeous than it is to look average. I'm sure you're not ugly, but simply have a distorted self-image. If you appear average in terms of attractiveness, almost nobody will be repulsed, and almost nobody will assume superficiality in regards to your behavior.

This, and actually it is a good template to build your natural beauty on through spirituality because you're not likely to have delays through veering between vanity and self-loathing.

It's better to understand the process of spiritual beautification yourself just like it is better for a child to eventually make their own money in life rather than having wealth lavished onto them by their parents and ancestors. One appreciates the labour involved more and can also act to aid people who don't necessarily feel too confident about their image + younger people who need to learn this themselves too.

Overall it's better if you look average also because it makes you stand out less as a Satanist and have more of a "grey man" effect when involved with groups of people, which is a must for the majority of Satanists.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back