Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Meditations for babies/children

AudreyDhamer

I have searched the forums and websites and could find nothing for young children and babies; any meditations or magick to help them develop and with any problems they are having (anxiety, bullying, lack of confidence).

For babies the only thing I've found are baby massages, primarily aimed at the feet. What I'm asking for is a push on the right direction in regards to spiritually and magickally helping babies and young children.

I have also considered the creation of a rife machine for these purposes.

I AGREE WITH YOU. MY SONS HAVE MENTAL ISSUES AND I WANT THEM TO UNDERSTAND IN ORDER TO PROTECT THEMSELVES FROM ATTACKS. I HAVE TRIED TO CLEAR THEIR AURA SEVERAL TIMES BUT I WAS HAVING SEVERAL ATTACKS EVERY TIME I WAS ATTEMPTING TO DO THAT. I AM A NEWBORN IN SATANISM SO DOES MY FAMILY AND I BELIEVE THAT CONSTANT ATTEMPTS ARE NEEDED IN ORDER TO PROTECT OUR SOULS AND OUR BELOVED ONES. SATAN AND HIS DEMONS CAN HELP US ANYTIME EITHER WITH THEIR PHYSICAL APPEARANCE OR WITH VARIOUS INFORMATION THAT COMES ABSOLUTELY FROM NOWHERE. ALL WE NEED TO DO IS JUST HAVE FAITH!

Niner said:
I have searched the forums and websites and could find nothing for young children and babies; any meditations or magick to help them develop and with any problems they are having (anxiety, bullying, lack of confidence).

For babies the only thing I've found are baby massages, primarily aimed at the feet. What I'm asking for is a push on the right direction in regards to spiritually and magickally helping babies and young children.

I have also considered the creation of a rife machine for these purposes.

Children struggle to fully comprehend the appropriate discipline and focus for meditations in that they lack the proper mental development and understanding. I don't think it's fully appropriate to even really introduce the very, very, very basics until around the age of 13 years old, more further appropriate at 15.

I imagine it's perfectly okay to inform them and allow them the knowledge of it's existence to a degree, especially if they have apparent "imaginary friends" that talk to them, but generally kids should be allowed to just be kids and they already have a lot more to learn and figure out on their plate what with writing, shapes, colours, languages among other things without adding an entire magical reality to the picture.

It is the parent's duty to ensure their children's safety where they can as is the usual in all matters, help from Satan and the gods can even be asked for in ensuring their safety and protection. There is a reason a parent's love and hug comforts a child too, it connects through the heart chakra which is a very healing emotion of bonding love sending energy out from one's own to the child, and gentle cleanings with white-gold energy during a hug, even your own can be done if only to just clean out the negativity in their soul that may be causing them fear, depression, etc.

At young ages kids should not be forced to deal with negativity and problems alone, they should be ensured that they have love and support. I also wouldn't touch a rife machine, especially in regards to a child. Such sciences are not as thoroughly explored as they should be, especially on the spiritual regard. We already naturally know how to direct and utilize positive energies for healing and cleanings, we don't need machines to do this for us.

Void meditation is essential for a baby. If I was taught void meditation, I wouldn't have had so many problems in my early life. More importantly if you give the child some frames of how to think about the world (as opposed to what to think) ,he will surely mature much faster.

Dude you obviously need to wait till the child is at a competent age to perform meditation lol in the mean to if u have time u can use the rune berkano on the child for protection

The Bjork and other protective runes can be placed around a baby or child and their souls can be cleaned by the parents. Young children can be taught void like Jack said. That is really good i would do void type meditations myself as a young child no one taught me that and I didn't know what i was doing but I would stare at something and put all my focus into it and feel some heat on me didnt know at the time that was bioelectricity.

I would say as a young child I personally would have benefitted from meditation and probably would have very much enjoyed Satanism as I was Satanic in my past lives.

I know some really young children are aware of this kind of thing. I also had an experience years ago when I went to a Walmart I was on vacation in another state with my parents i was about 19 at the time i believe I will never forget this. When I was at the check out there was this child who was about maybe 1 sitting in top of the cart where children normally do. He or she Looked directly at me smiled as if he or she knew me and made the Satanic hand sign and flashed it at me.

So yeah some children you can teach some aspects they will enjoy the holidays and stuff. Basic meditations what i would not do is have young children do anything really serious or any kind of spiritual warfare. But the basics they can do as they learn to understand it and you can teach them especially if they are Satanic souls some aspects about the religion making sure they say nothing.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back