Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

"Demon" or enemy? named uphir. came to my brother in a nightmare.

Shadowcat

Sorry, please delete the other post partaining to this, but i got some other sources (i think better and more descriptive ones) and my brother gave me more details about the dream i feel are relevant. Basically he is with people who are calling the name "uphir" to summon what my brother called a "Demon" (enemy entity?) he said then to keep the entity at bay, they had to cut and burn some sacred tree branch before a certain time. because that wasnt done my brother got eaten alive in the dream. he said the entity looked at him and laughed before he woke up. he said the entity moved like a snake in the shadows, had rows of razorsharp teeth and pitchblack eyes full of stars. i found links describing that "uphir" is a demon, a chief physician/surgeon

https://the-demonic-paradise.fandom.com/wiki/Uphir

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/612137774339032571/

my brother is in a medical unit in the army, and deals with most of these things in the field described in this demons profile at work. he has NEVER heard of the name and when i showed him this and other sources he flipped out. he also says after looking at this link alot of the descriptons here are parallell to him in the field including the "and enjoys textbooks and biological oddities". he cited this specifically.

this is strange though. Is this an enemy God/entity? i know not all Gods are of Satan. The nature of this dream would never come from one of our Gods or Satan. Is it also possible this IS a benevolent God who tried contacting him, whose contact got intercepted by the enemy? it just seems so odd he seems to have things in common with said entity, and learning this too after he hears about him in a NIGHTMARE. my brother is not dedicated after all which would make something like this easier. but then again if he is not dedicated why would a Demon contact him? is it because hes my family? maybe the enemy was indirectly threatening me through my brothers dream? please advise HP, or anyone who may know this entity. Thanks

Edit: funnily enough, he had this dream right when i was doing RTRS. He texed me about the dream minutes after i was done and had just woke up.

A God or Demon of Satan would never attack a dedicated member or our families. I don't think it matters much to figure out what or who this "entity" is right now, unless someone here can figure that out. The enemy often pretends to be a God or Demon in order to control or scare our people. Just know that any experience with a real God should be quite pleasant.

There won't be many reliable sources aside from the JoS anyways. The link you pasted literally claims he is of Abrahamic origin. Both links depict him as some sort of monster. Most articles like these slander and offend the Gods, using enemy depictions and fake sigils that push the "demons are scary" agenda. Just do some aura cleansing and returning curses on the both of you.

That was fast but I may or may not have found the Demon which was impersonated in the dream. Art of medicine and all. https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/DEMONSII.html
HERAMAEL
Heramael is under the rule of Satanachia. He teaches the art of medicine and gives knowledge of all diseases, with their full and total cure. He is an expert on botany, the healing powers of plants and the places and manner in which to gather them. He is ruled over by Satanachia.

Of course, nothing in here about "mutilation" or "panic" like on that blasphemous website link. Lower orders of Demons don't always look like the regular Gods, but I will say they don't look like monsters either. Whatever you do, always remain respectful and recognize how the enemy tries to corrupt our Gods.

Shadowcat said:
Edit: funnily enough, he had this dream right when i was doing RTRS. He texed me about the dream minutes after i was done and had just woke up.

No doubt this is an enemy entity. The gods will Never cause fear in someone they visit. it could be Masquerading as an actual daemon though there are described demons that are actually enemy entities example would be zozo and zaza. They pretend to be daemons to keep people fearful of actual daemons.

Though I would say it’s highly possible if this is an actual daemon your brother could share some kind of past life connection to them, it especially stands out to me because they share similar field of work. It could be a guardian daemon, and they might be trying to instil fear in him. (Similar how there are entities that pretend to be Lord Satan to instil fear to the curious) just as well your brother might be approaching a point where he learns of true Satanism. Though I would not try and rush this (speaking from experience) especially if he could make life difficult for you if he didn’t entertain the thought, he might even see you as the problem.

If your curious (depending on your communication with the gods) you could ask your guardian after void meditation, if this an actual daemon.

Hope this helped

Have a good day

ChaosBringer666 said:
Shadowcat said:

No doubt this is an enemy entity. The gods will Never cause fear in someone they visit. it could be Masquerading as an actual daemon though there are described demons that are actually enemy entities example would be zozo and zaza. They pretend to be daemons to keep people fearful of actual daemons.

Though I would say it’s highly possible if this is an actual daemon your brother could share some kind of past life connection to them, it especially stands out to me because they share similar field of work. It could be a guardian daemon, and they might be trying to instil fear in him. (Similar how there are entities that pretend to be Lord Satan to instil fear to the curious) just as well your brother might be approaching a point where he learns of true Satanism. Though I would not try and rush this (speaking from experience) especially if he could make life difficult for you if he didn’t entertain the thought, he might even see you as the problem.

If your curious (depending on your communication with the gods) you could ask your guardian after void meditation, if this an actual daemon.

Hope this helped

Have a good day

what you first wrote was my first impression and interestingly enough shortly after he gave me the description i thought of zozo..i first thought that this could be someone posing as an actual benevolent God. I looked at the sigil i found of him however (i found 2) and am unsure of what i felt. one had a distant feel to it, if i was feeling correctly. this could be an actual God that is not of Satan. I myself though couldnt stop thinking of him the next day wondering what this was all about, as it too to me was peculiar that my brother had so much in common with him in his description and that maybe it was actually possible a benevolent God tried to contact him which mixed with enemy interference since he is not dedicated.

he also still has a very xtian mindset which could have made the contact manifest the way it did. As for your last poing this i considered seriously as well. i have mentioned before during mediation i would see a symbol that looked like the EMS symbol. i saw in someones signature post it meant one of the 5 elements. Days after trying to summon someone else asking about a particular problem a month back, i not only got some signs from them, but i saw something that stuck out to me. i was driving and saw an ambulance with "orion EMS" on it. register this and again refer to "Uphirs" profile above as a surgeon/physician. o_O. I have often have had ouija readings that would predict or give accurate information before i even knew anything (these are all from the same person. i dont wanna discredit and at the same time not name because i am still not 100 percent sure) and found the accuracy after events occured or looking up info. in one recent reading i got september 12th as a date for something. im thinking ok somethings going down that day. my dad talkes to my brother a day later and tells me hes coming home the 13th from active duty. immediately im going nope its the 12th. sure enough my brother contacts me via skype later on and tells me hey dont tell dad its a suprise but i am coming home the 12th. to which i told him i know because someone told me in a ouija reading. it freaked him out abit. right after i did RTRS the night of his dream he texts me "hey your not messin with that ouija board are you i just had some crazy dream" and it went from there. when i found out some info on this entity and sent it to him he's like "how the fuck did i know the name, is that shit real?"

i still have mixed feelings honestly, i was almost tempted to try to summon said entity and ask for clarification using one of his sigils but i dont know if it safe, and i know Father Satan doesn't want us talking to strangers. i also got voices telling me "hes dangerous leave it be" not sure what to make of those though...it just again seems so peculiar that said "Demon" would have alot in common with him...his elements are also earth and air and my brother is a gemini..
im still stuck on: its either an enemy God all together
It was an enemy posing as a Benevolent God
It was a benevolent God trying to make contact with enemy interference to scare him away BECAUSE a possible dedication is approaching..i thought of this specifically because the date was given to me when he would come home, and of course some of the above.

Enemy entities can straight up pretend to be the Gods both to us and probably more so to outsiders. Didnt think this was possible at first but I actually saw it happen so I know it does. This is an enemy entitiy.

slyscorpion said:
Enemy entities can straight up pretend to be the Gods both to us and probably more so to outsiders. Didnt think this was possible at first but I actually saw it happen so I know it does. This is an enemy entitiy.

it just seems so strange my brother matched this supposed Demons profile...question is is "uphir" a real entity? and if so, good or bad? was the enemy posing as him or is this an enemy being altogether? i cant find anything on his origins or any other sources

Shadowcat said:
ChaosBringer666 said:
Shadowcat said:

Hope this helped

Have a good day

what you first wrote was my first impression and interestingly enough shortly after he gave me the description i thought of zozo..i first thought that this could be someone posing as an actual benevolent God. I looked at the sigil i found of him however (i found 2) and am unsure of what i felt. one had a distant feel to it, if i was feeling correctly. this could be an actual God that is not of Satan. I myself though couldnt stop thinking of him the next day wondering what this was all about, as it too to me was peculiar that my brother had so much in common with him in his description and that maybe it was actually possible a benevolent God tried to contact him which mixed with enemy interference since he is not dedicated.

he also still has a very xtian mindset which could have made the contact manifest the way it did. As for your last poing this i considered seriously as well. i have mentioned before during mediation i would see a symbol that looked like the EMS symbol. i saw in someones signature post it meant one of the 5 elements. Days after trying to summon someone else asking about a particular problem a month back, i not only got some signs from them, but i saw something that stuck out to me. i was driving and saw an ambulance with "orion EMS" on it. register this and again refer to "Uphirs" profile above as a surgeon/physician. o_O. I have often have had ouija readings that would predict or give accurate information before i even knew anything (these are all from the same person. i dont wanna discredit and at the same time not name because i am still not 100 percent sure) and found the accuracy after events occured or looking up info. in one recent reading i got september 12th as a date for something. im thinking ok somethings going down that day. my dad talkes to my brother a day later and tells me hes coming home the 13th from active duty. immediately im going nope its the 12th. sure enough my brother contacts me via skype later on and tells me hey dont tell dad its a suprise but i am coming home the 12th. to which i told him i know because someone told me in a ouija reading. it freaked him out abit. right after i did RTRS the night of his dream he texts me "hey your not messin with that ouija board are you i just had some crazy dream" and it went from there. when i found out some info on this entity and sent it to him he's like "how the fuck did i know the name, is that shit real?"

i still have mixed feelings honestly, i was almost tempted to try to summon said entity and ask for clarification using one of his sigils but i dont know if it safe, and i know Father Satan doesn't want us talking to strangers. i also got voices telling me "hes dangerous leave it be" not sure what to make of those though...it just again seems so peculiar that said "Demon" would have alot in common with him...his elements are also earth and air and my brother is a gemini..
It was a benevolent God trying to make contact with enemy interference to scare him away BECAUSE a possible dedication is approaching..i thought of this specifically because the date was given to me when he would come home, and of course some of the above.

2 things

one. There will be no interference if a god desires it. I remember multiple times When I was young My Succubus came to me once when I was 7 and once when I was 10-11 both times were extremely positive and I know it was her because she has the same face and hair I see in my dreams now. The time when I was 11 she was talking to me about my problems and brushing my head then sudden realization hit me “I don’t know this woman, why is she talking like she knows me?” I looked up and said “who are you?” She just smiled and disappeared.
then I remember feeling hopeless and lost as the world turned black and I started to cry, as if my soul itself remembered. Point is if it is a god in a dream it will almost always be positive and you definitely won’t feel terror.

Two. After looking at that Sigil I can say one thing. That Sigil gives off awful energy. Though I was still curious and kept reading, Then I heard my guardian say “ That Sigil is not of us, so stop” ( it’s easy for me to speak with her since her Sigil is all over my room) so then I asked “is this a real Daemon?” Short story she said “If you want to know read the page about me and make up your own mind.” I was reluctant at first as I hate reading negative things about her, but some of the information was actually correct. One such thing is that she does not appear to those who think of her as a man Only To the those who believe she is the Goddess Astarte, and that she would give advice and only help those who wanted to do good. Other things were just dead wrong, and the fact that they used the movie hellboy as an example like WTF and that she has human consorts :lol: so stupid.

Point is, this website shouldn’t be taken as truth there may Be elements of the actual daemon. But Don’t you think if this daemon was a council member of hell and some kind of mentor to Set he would be far to busy to deal with humans, this strikes me as a daemon even we as Satanists cannot contact, and has very few if any Satanists he looks out for.

Hope this helped

Have a good day

lilquote said:
A God or Demon of Satan would never attack a dedicated member or our families. I don't think it matters much to figure out what or who this "entity" is right now, unless someone here can figure that out. The enemy often pretends to be a God or Demon in order to control or scare our people. Just know that any experience with a real God should be quite pleasant.

There won't be many reliable sources aside from the JoS anyways. The link you pasted literally claims he is of Abrahamic origin. Both links depict him as some sort of monster. Most articles like these slander and offend the Gods, using enemy depictions and fake sigils that push the "demons are scary" agenda. Just do some aura cleansing and returning curses on the both of you.

Thanks, this makes sense. Believe me i in no way took every thing on those links at face value to be true. They simply were the only sources i found according to the name "uphir" that my brother kept hearing in his dream. i shared these links thinking of the possibility that some things (the positive listed) could be true to an extent and that it could be an actual God the enemy impersonated as. it seems they did. As we know any sources about Demons we find outside of here will look like this and be corrupted with either complete, or part lies mixed with some truths about their aspects but still have the name of the actual being and sigil too in most cases, so i thought this could be something to some extent to go off of in finding out if any one knew him or even a better source..looks like you found it! :)

ChaosBringer666 said:
Shadowcat said:
ChaosBringer666 said:

Hope this helped

Have a good day

2 things

one. There will be no interference if a god desires it. I remember multiple times When I was young My Succubus came to me once when I was 7 and once when I was 10-11 both times were extremely positive and I know it was her because she has the same face and hair I see in my dreams now. The time when I was 11 she was talking to me about my problems and brushing my head then sudden realization hit me “I don’t know this woman, why is she talking like she knows me?” I looked up and said “who are you?” She just smiled and disappeared.
then I remember feeling hopeless and lost as the world turned black and I started to cry, as if my soul itself remembered. Point is if it is a god in a dream it will almost always be positive and you definitely won’t feel terror.

Two. After looking at that Sigil I can say one thing. That Sigil gives off awful energy. Though I was still curious and kept reading, Then I heard my guardian say “ That Sigil is not of us, so stop” ( it’s easy for me to speak with her since her Sigil is all over my room) so then I asked “is this a real Daemon?” Short story she said “If you want to know read the page about me and make up your own mind.” I was reluctant at first as I hate reading negative things about her, but some of the information was actually correct. One such thing is that she does not appear to those who think of her as a man Only To the those who believe she is the Goddess Astarte, and that she would give advice and only help those who wanted to do good. Other things were just dead wrong, and the fact that they used the movie hellboy as an example like WTF and that she has human consorts :lol: so stupid.

Point is, this website shouldn’t be taken as truth there may Be elements of the actual daemon. But Don’t you think if this daemon was a council member of hell and some kind of mentor to Set he would be far to busy to deal with humans, this strikes me as a daemon even we as Satanists cannot contact, and has very few if any Satanists he looks out for.

Hope this helped

Have a good day

Indeed, and as i just posted to lilquote i didnt take everything single thing in those sources as truth, but thought there could be some facts to an extent mixed with lies, meaning this could really be an actuall being, but just another one of those not so accurate sources on a Demon save for their names and sigil usually and maybe some specialties/aspects. Based on the name that my brother gave to me in the dream, they were the only sources i could find when i looked up "uphir entity". however from all of you guys here and based on my own feeling thinking on it, this was indeed an enemy..

Shadowcat said:
Sorry, please delete the other post partaining to this, but i got some other sources (i think better and more descriptive ones) and my brother gave me more details about the dream i feel are relevant. Basically he is with people who are calling the name "uphir" to summon what my brother called a "Demon" (enemy entity?) he said then to keep the entity at bay, they had to cut and burn some sacred tree branch before a certain time. because that wasnt done my brother got eaten alive in the dream. he said the entity looked at him and laughed before he woke up. he said the entity moved like a snake in the shadows, had rows of razorsharp teeth and pitchblack eyes full of stars. i found links describing that "uphir" is a demon, a chief physician/surgeon

my brother is in a medical unit in the army, and deals with most of these things in the field described in this demons profile at work. he has NEVER heard of the name and when i showed him this and other sources he flipped out. he also says after looking at this link alot of the descriptons here are parallell to him in the field including the "and enjoys textbooks and biological oddities". he cited this specifically.

this is strange though. Is this an enemy God/entity? i know not all Gods are of Satan. The nature of this dream would never come from one of our Gods or Satan. Is it also possible this IS a benevolent God who tried contacting him, whose contact got intercepted by the enemy? it just seems so odd he seems to have things in common with said entity, and learning this too after he hears about him in a NIGHTMARE. my brother is not dedicated after all which would make something like this easier. but then again if he is not dedicated why would a Demon contact him? is it because hes my family? maybe the enemy was indirectly threatening me through my brothers dream? please advise HP, or anyone who may know this entity. Thanks

Because you think a Beautiful God that protects humanity would be slithering in a window with rows of teeth?

Aldrick said:
Shadowcat said:

Because you think a Beautiful God that protects humanity would be slithering in a window with rows of teeth?

Not in the slightest. This is obviously an enemy entity. I just thought it was possibly of it posing (in name only not appearance) as another actual being that might be benevolent. As for the links i provided when i looked up the name "uphir" these where what i found. Although outside sources are shitty when it comes to Demons they often still list their names and sigils. As far as the general info i made comments on those are were speculation.

ChaosBringer666 said:
Shadowcat said:
ChaosBringer666 said:

Hope this helped

Have a good day

2 things

Hope this helped

Have a good day
Shadowcat said:
slyscorpion said:

it just seems so strange my brother matched this supposed Demons profile...question is is "uphir" a real entity? and if so, good or bad? was the enemy posing as him or is this an enemy being altogether? i cant find anything on his origins or any other sources

I don't honestly know who this is to be honest but I second this I got a really bad energy from that sigil dark and fearful doesn't feel like someone on our side. It may or may not be a real Demon but this entity isn't positive. That sigil is probably from whoever caused that "attack" or whatever it was to your brother. Don't think its positive.

Demons on our side even if they show up to outsiders for some reason are kind and respectful in my experience.
No one should feel fear or experience negative things with them outside of when someone does something to insult them like with the enemy rituals.

slyscorpion said:
ChaosBringer666 said:
Shadowcat said:

2 things

Hope this helped

Have a good day
Shadowcat said:
slyscorpion said:

I don't honestly know who this is to be honest but I second this I got a really bad energy from that sigil dark and fearful doesn't feel like someone on our side. It may or may not be a real Demon but this entity isn't positive. That sigil is probably from whoever caused that "attack" or whatever it was to your brother. Don't think its positive.

Demons on our side even if they show up to outsiders for some reason are kind and respectful in my experience.
No one should feel fear or experience negative things with them outside of when someone does something to insult them like with the enemy rituals.

Indeed no experience like this would come from our Gods. Some times the enemy impersonates as an actual Demon when they are really not to scare some one off...looks like this was the case...however "uphir" altogether in general is probly either some thought form or an actual real bad entity. Alot of enemies will try to impersonate as one of our Gods to scare others away from Demons and there are also many Gods not amongst our pantheon that are of Satan and also not. good or bad, i though this "uphir" might be one of those...bad vibes tho indeed from thst sigil...

One reptilian called me "the antichrist" and told me how much they hated me.

Demons dont hate gentiles. They won't scare them either.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back