Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Not interested in being High Priest

We are the future gods of our people. Start acting
I'm seeing enough people suggesting the idea of me being HP to write and clarify as a topic that I in no way desire this position.

I'm glad I help a lot of people on the forums but I don't need any title to do this. To boot I can still make mistakes, my communications with the gods are by no means clear enough and I don't believe it's appropriate at all for me to have something in my name that would make new and more ignorant members take my words more to heart and in that even still I repeatedly remind others to trust their own intuition and not someone's word 100% all the time, even a HP as it has been proven enough times that not all get it right, some even losing their way.

I appreciate the kind recognition but I likely would not be given this title anyways. It is more appropriate that clergy are risen with proper and effective means of communications with the gods with a strong and loyal bond to Satan above all. I much prefer just being someone who, no pun intended, ghosts around the forum helping others freely as I am motivated and driven to.

I just wanted to clarify this, that is all.

Its like you are an assassin from Assassin's creed.
'We work in the dark to serve the light.'

Not as an insult or anything but only those naive enough would want you as a HP, you tend to be deluded and sometimes immature[see what happened with HPS Shannon], so they probably just idolize you for your too long posts.

Ghost in the Machine said:
I'm seeing enough people suggesting the idea of me being HP to write and clarify as a topic that I in no way desire this position.

I'm glad I help a lot of people on the forums but I don't need any title to do this. To boot I can still make mistakes, my communications with the gods are by no means clear enough and I don't believe it's appropriate at all for me to have something in my name that would make new and more ignorant members take my words more to heart and in that even still I repeatedly remind others to trust their own intuition and not someone's word 100% all the time, even a HP as it has been proven enough times that not all get it right, some even losing their way.

I appreciate the kind recognition but I likely would not be given this title anyways. It is more appropriate that clergy are risen with proper and effective means of communications with the gods with a strong and loyal bond to Satan above all. I much prefer just being someone who, no pun intended, ghosts around the forum helping others freely as I am motivated and driven to.

Having that inner desire to help people is much better than being forced to do it, as we saw people did lose interest over time ( Carlson).
If anything not being a HP gives one the freedom to make mistakes , correct and comeback. Not being weighed down by the HP tag.

Now we can have so many infiltrators saying they were banned etc.

... /quote]

Do what suits you man. I found your posts really informative and we share the same opinions on certain things regarding the mechanics of void meditation, meditation in general, spiritual Satanism etc. Just keep going.

but you werent asked to be one by jos so wtf?

so why you say all this since youre not even asked?

:lol: :lol:

Quel_tizio said:
Username said:
Assasin's creed best game ever! :!:

Assassins creed 2 is Satanic as Hell.

I'm one of them too lol.

I think one of the deepest requirements for the HP's is to be Saturnian in the positive sense, which you said at one point you are. I suppose it's also to do with time and patience as well, but I personally think you could be in such a role because of how you seem to want to put yourself across and your emphasis on dedication.

Don't put yourself down over this, or try not to and see both sides of it instead. You've been given a choice effectively, by popular opinion. Also think about what you might personally want and don't blow off your chances at helping people here even moreso like it's 'likely would not be given this title anyways'. Who knows? It might push onto you but still after all it is your choice respectfully, I just think that you're not a poor candidate for such a role from my point of reference towards you.

Hail Satan, Aini, Lerajie and Azazel
हिल स्तन ऐनि ळेरजिए अन्द् आशशेल्

Aquarius said:
Not as an insult or anything but only those naive enough would want you as a HP, you tend to be deluded and sometimes immature[see what happened with HPS Shannon], so they probably just idolize you for your too long posts.

This is not false. As for Shannon I have since apologized to her in email and as it stands we're at a truce and understanding. Certain health problems in the last year among other things have made me essentially lose the prime health and power of certain chakras gradually overtime that made me the more mature and centred man I was when I first came to the forum I believe about 2 years ago.

I was given several signs throughout this entire year to take care of my health, both diet-wise and physically and it wasn't until I started getting certain pains that I saw them as signs to greater issues and that I should've been heeding them better, there's far more than one of them and I'm ashamed I hadn't been listening and taking it more seriously to take better care of myself over the year. (Spirituality will not help these physical issues but I'm working on it with doctor's appointments already in the works among other things).

Members don't know the full extent of my own life and personal matters and that's for the best in time in that they are not theirs to worry about. I try to clarify like I've clarified about others, I'm not invincible and have downfalls to fight like everyone else. I never believed a HP position was ever good for me because of reasons like this among others. I have a ways to go but as it's been signed to me many times "Take care of your health first".

I recognize when I get out of sorts and get ashamed of it every time because I know it's not me nor how I really am but no matter how many times I try to fix it spiritually it crops up again by other means, because trying to fix spiritual issues that are a result of physical ones is like trying to put out a fire by only spraying the flames and not the base of which it is burning.

I think the gods understand my position in that I haven't actually dealt with any real attacks or issues from the enemy in I believe they've perhaps been extra protecting me until I noticed everything, I've discovered the 'attacks' to all be in my own head as was, again, signed to me many times. Power and strong psychic inclination + lacking the health and prime of chakras and such that give discipline and control over that? Recipe for being your own worst nightmare, and many times. I don't know how many people might have noticed, but I haven't acted like the fearless warrior I used to be and have indulged a lot in matters of the upper chakras... which isn't how I am naturally. The health matters indeed all involve the lower chakras.

A horrific imbalance if you ask me. But I'm determined to fix everything.

You don’t need to say this. You’ve been really helpful and I love your posts. To be helpful is definitely to be enough for contentment, on any level in regards to Satan for myself.

I’m sure I don’t need to say this and I know we don’t really know each other well but just to say it in general...

Being an HP isn’t all that glitters and there may be a better position for you out there somewhere if you’re looking for status or to be in a position of authority, which is NOT always wrong. The will to power and status can be positive if someone is meant for a position and has the components needed for it. If someone has components for a position of authority but has no will to get there, that’s a huge problem. There’s a lot of things that are of Satan that can happen off of the forums too. If adding more meaning is something that interests you, or if you want to feel even more happiness from helping, there’s a lot out there for that. Personally, When Satan comes around, often (maybe too often) an injured animal will find its way to me. I have a home that I can compensate for these guys and sometimes it turns into a little animal rescue. I know helping those that are in need may sound corny, christian like, or whatever - but when it comes to kids and animals there really can’t be enough love to give. This brings me a lot of joy and helps Satan at the same time. It can be difficult though. A lot of people don’t want to take the time to help vulnerable animals, actually, it’s stunning. Someone could sit there and watch an animal slowly suffer, look it in the face, and say “I just don’t have the time or money, I have too much shit to do” not that this would be a good task for everyone either. I was raised with a lot of different animals and have the background for it. Satan really appreciates this, too. He will even provide the financial means to help when push comes to shove. That being said, that’s also not my “calling” so to speak. But it’s a side gig of Satan that could’ve or could still turn into something bigger if I committed. I don’t think that’s what he wants of me, but I’m still going to do what I can when the opportunity arises.

As for status, in some fields this can be a state of mind and there’s a driving force beneath it. For some artists, it’s because we have something to say and something to express. It isn’t with words but that expression carries an impact. If someone has that glimmer in them, this can carry them to the top for their voice to be heard. I’ve been watching a lot of the weekends music videos lately, and even listening to the music... in unison with meditation... the message is relayed. The weekend wouldn’t be a good high priest though. You could be even better at something in person. Who knows. Other artists that go to the top just have certain things about them that set them apart from everyone else while still having a “digestible” style for the masses. This is a power in and of itself, not always the most directly satanic. It is inadvertently. It’s still a reflection of what’s going on in the world or with them though. Art is always a translator from the spiritual to the physical.

Artists that struggle with ego often fall off or stifle sooner than one who thinks nothing of it. I had a problem with the primary group of musicians I’d hang out with a while back. EVEN THOUGH they’d always after a good show say “it’s not about the ego it’s about the music” and would give themselves reminders, the fact they even had to give themselves reminders was insight enough to this being an issue. The ones I work with who are “closer to the top” are always more genuine, they don’t even talk about ego or position. Status. None of it. It’s nothing. Because it’s really not about that. These ego guys generally remain in the middle, artist purgatory. The everlasting make it or break it stage. Always on the verge. There are others that do it for the sheer joy of it, they typically stay at the bottom and don’t go anywhere with it. Their music is helpful and nice and they’re fun people, but it’s not impactful enough nor do they have the will to make it so. Or the know-how. I have seen some exceptions though, some small unknown artists can be so fucking cutting edge and revolutionary. Soul touching. They don’t go anywhere but to those who received it, it matters.

Not everyone will be at the top of their field either.
You can still take pride in being who you are and being on the right path. As satanists, were closer to the top of the natural hierarchy that be than 99.9% of the world. That is REAL status. I’m working on myself to get there, to not be a dead meat soul.

My other response is not to say that you were looking for status or do not take pride in your ghost in the machine position. It was more just a generalization of if that were to be cause for this post. I don’t think you’re like that necessarily. Just throwing it out there.

I get that there's popular demand for some people to be High Priest, but that's not how it works people!

As much as I think Lydia deserves the position, she declined. As much as many of you believe Ghost deserves the position, he declined. (I mean, that's literally what this thread is about)

Let's just leave the responsibility to those who can wield it the best, which would be the Gods and the remaining Clergy.

Just keep on advancing, Brother. Being HP is a burden and responsibility, and if you are not ready for it. it's better you don't go for it, otherwise we will have same situation as recently.

And this applies to everyone. Being HP is more than just having "HP" before your name. It is a huge responsibility. Be mature, and think, if you realize you can't perform that duty, don't accept it. Simple as that.

Quel_tizio said:
Username said:
Assasin's creed best game ever! :!:

Hope you do not refer to origins and what came after origins as assassins creed.

The most nostalgic and the best is the ezio series, everything pales in comparison to ezio games. The music, the feeling, the main character, everything about it brings good feelings.

dr-faustus said:

Lol fr. Not trying to be a dick but the position was never offered to you in the first place op.

Aquarius said:
Hey, FancyMancy makes long posts. Well, everyone is ignorant, anyway.

Aquarius said:

atleast he allways tryes to help people the best he can and tryes to consider every question they did ask.
In conclusion he helped with 1/3 amount of your total posts more then you if you had 10000.

GISM created topics which I sometimes search again and read it again, because they are helpfull/good knowledge. He does it because he want to help people, he is not after fame or after personal satisfaction for humiliating weaker ss.

I also don´t understand why people act like this is a public election, the DEMONS DECIDE THIS NOT US.

People can express there wishes but that´s all.
I would choose Stormblood. If he has decent telepathic abbilities and he can represent the gay people of this forum.

Aside also Savitar helped the people with great replies.

I know what you mean. I've felt the "call" myself, but I also know that I'm lazy in my spare time. I'd rather not disappoint by taking on more than I'm actually inclined to do on my days off.

I mostly just lurk and post when I feel like I need to.

To be honest, I think it's better to just do your thing and speak a little now and then than to post constantly and accomplish little.

You were not asked I dont think but I personally if I would have thought of anyone on here like what you say and would think you might be good for that position. Hopefully you see this as a compliment cause I do think you help out a lot.

Everyone's a candidate for the HP until the real candidate for HP walks into the room. Where's members like Savitar when you need them.

No one on this forum is currently capable of being an HP in anyway whatsoever. The only truly advanced members don't post much and the members from the Old forums who were advanced have vanished into thin air, probably because of real responsibilities in real life.

At some point your going to have a lot of responsibilities and you simply cant waste time arguing against a bunch of kids about ancient history.

Out of the many I've met only a few, and one who had psychic abilities and was truly advanced. Funny enough, he was banned for asking questions (probably by a lazy Sloth) and he didn't register ever again. If your reading this man I hope your doing good. Just don't get divorced.

ShadowTheRaven said:
I get that there's popular demand for some people to be High Priest, but that's not how it works people!

As much as I think Lydia deserves the position, she declined. As much as many of you believe Ghost deserves the position, he declined. (I mean, that's literally what this thread is about)

Let's just leave the responsibility to those who can wield it the best, which would be the Gods and the remaining Clergy.

There was no such offer.

Nor consideration made so not sure what this is about.

Probably a couple of comments from the other thread. But these were from a couple of members and not us.

Regardless, contributing to people and helping them obviously results in love of both the community and us also. This is the most important thing of all. This aligns with Satan's interests and is the actual help one gives.

I do not want to sound bad here but as for people to not conflate events, It should be clear.

Quite a few are still with us, but many are very busy with life as you said.

It is awkward that basically every advanced, decent, or prominent member of present, was kicked, abused, banned, downtalked, or treated like shit for no reason by this individual.

I hope Savitar and others did not leave over this, and that everyone returns in the future. There will no longer be bans out of the blue and this restraining behavior.

Jack said:
Everyone's a candidate for the HP until the real candidate for HP walks into the room. Where's members like Savitar when you need them.

No one on this forum is currently capable of being an HP in anyway whatsoever. The only truly advanced members don't post much and the members from the Old forums who were advanced have vanished into thin air, probably because of real responsibilities in real life.

At some point your going to have a lot of responsibilities and you simply cant waste time arguing against a bunch of kids about ancient history.

Out of the many I've met only a few, and one who had psychic abilities and was truly advanced. Funny enough, he was banned for asking questions (probably by a lazy Sloth) and he didn't register ever again. If your reading this man I hope your doing good. Just don't get divorced.

Jack said:
probably because of real responsibilities in real life.
Spiritual Satanism is real-life. It is not fake-life, fantasy. I realise you mean in the Physical World as opposed to the Virtual World of teh Internetz, though, but others who might not be as knowledgeable might think we're fantasy franchise fanboys/girls

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
ShadowTheRaven said:

There was no such offer.

Nor consideration made so not sure what this is about.

Probably a couple of comments from the other thread. But these were from a couple of members and not us.

Regardless, contributing to people and helping them obviously results in love of both the community and us also. This is the most important thing of all. This aligns with Satan's interests and is the actual help one gives.

I do not want to sound bad here but as for people to not conflate events, It should be clear.

Nobody offered, absolutely not. My concern was that people were trying to 'elect' me like it was some voting system which I don't agree with and want no part of. As one other individual said on here, that's not how it works.

Nobody offered, absolutely not. My concern was that people were trying to 'elect' me like it was some voting system which I don't agree with and want no part of. As one other individual said on here, that's not how it works.

I said that isn't how it works, and democracy is flawed anyhow. Who wants to instate mob rule on a forum that absolutely requires heavy levels of organization and vetting in order to stay afloat?

ShadowTheRaven said:

I said that isn't how it works, and democracy is flawed anyhow. Who wants to instate mob rule on a forum that absolutely requires heavy levels of organization and vetting in order to stay afloat?
I know! I vote to have FostarChild be a new HP. Srsly. Am not jokin at all.

FancyMancy said:

Lol, everyone knows you are. Hell, I have trouble figuring out which of your posts are serious.

FancyMancy said:
ShadowTheRaven said:

I voted for whoever that "Throwaway69" account was, the one who maintained that literally all women without a single, solitary exception are materialistic whores and literally all men are either chad jocks or bullied, misunderstood losers.

Biggest brain possible, that fellow.

ShadowTheRaven said:
FancyMancy said:

Lol, everyone knows you are. Hell, I have trouble figuring out which of your posts are serious.
Lol. Hehe. I'm going to go onto Change.org and start a petition to have FostarChild be HP. I'll need about 500 thousand signatures from all around the World, then it will be official!

Powstanie Pogańskie said:
FancyMancy said:
ShadowTheRaven said:

I voted for whoever that "Throwaway69" account was, the one who maintained that literally all women without a single, solitary exception are materialistic whores and literally all men are either chad jocks or bullied, misunderstood losers.

In the virtual world of the Internet, one could live in that brain and make it homely. If I was in charge of it, I'd give you a nice, breezy earview condo. When it gets dark, you'll never run out of candle light. It's great because you have direct channels to a greasy slide and a dark, wet slide down into a pit of bubbling death. They're just fun rides, so don't worry.

Powstanie Pogańskie said:
FancyMancy said:
ShadowTheRaven said:

Nah, you're all forgetting about that alien princess who swung by here some time ago. She's the real deal, comes from another planet and everything, can't be more worthy than that for such a position, she came here on her ship to save humanity after all as she was appointed by her leaders, they must be very wise.

Or maybe that werewolf guy from some time back, he sounds like he had his shit together more than anyone else, I mean damn, he shredded jews to pieces with his very own claws, takes guts to do that. I wonder how he's doing on that farm.

FancyMancy said:
ShadowTheRaven said:

Fancy that is some funny shit right there :lol:

I'll go ahead and second that vote for Yiddisher sideways watermelon head.

of the true light said:
sideways watermelon head.
BmprLT5.png

Darksage666 said:
dr-faustus said:

Lol fr. Not trying to be a dick but the position was never offered to you in the first place op.

I believe he felt compelled to clarify his desires as I assume I wasn't the only one to suggest he would make a good High Priest. I'm not in the position to ask him to be one, nor appoint him to be one, but I understand how he must have felt an explanation was needed, and I appreciate that he did post it.

Aquarius said:

I'm neither naïve nor other appellatives, just as Ghost in the Machine is not deluded at all, in my opinion. If anything he's been one of the most helpful members here to me, helping me nailing down issues that had been bothering me for way too long and that nobody else could.
I don't know how many others suggested he should be High Priest, but I know I was one, so I understand why he must have needed to clarify his desires, declining the position as it's obviously not something he wants.

As for the long post, nobody 'idolizes' him for that. He has a tendency to explain things with more words and examples to convey the message better than with two lines, and I always appreciated his effort in trying to help more.

I do feel some members may be 'deluded' as you say, but he is far from being one of them.

Hail Satan!

I was indeed one of those who suggested you'd make a good High Priest, Brother, so I'm sorry if you felt you had to clarify and decline in advance.
I just meant that as a compliment for how much you've been helping me, wasn't going to suggest we elect anyone, it's not for me to decide who should be and I have no idea how a High Priest even is chosen to be one. I just appreciate very much what you do for others, and frankly it pisses me off that some have nothing to say about either you or others but assume they are deluded or naïve all the time. That is not helping anyone (in fact, a few 'deluded' things turned out to be true in the end).

Sorry for the trouble and confusion.

Hail Satan!

Satan_is_our_Father666 said:
Aquarius said:

I'm neither naïve nor other appellatives, just as Ghost in the Machine is not deluded at all, in my opinion. If anything he's been one of the most helpful members here to me, helping me nailing down issues that had been bothering me for way too long and that nobody else could.
I don't know how many others suggested he should be High Priest, but I know I was one, so I understand why he must have needed to clarify his desires, declining the position as it's obviously not something he wants.

As for the long post, nobody 'idolizes' him for that. He has a tendency to explain things with more words and examples to convey the message better than with two lines, and I always appreciated his effort in trying to help more.

I do feel some members may be 'deluded' as you say, but he is far from being one of them.

Hail Satan!

I'm not perfect and you never see under the surface of my private life, I do get delusions and the few that crop up visibly on the forum are little in comparison to the major ones that had frequently and personally devastated me in my own private personal life where I am my own worst enemy.

This grew progressively worse with consistent psychic focus and I've been growing much better in these past couple of weeks ignoring psychic matters almost entirely (I still keep in touch with Satan and the gods through urges and they've actually answered and clarified so many things to me in such a short time frame this way without me being as confused and leading myself astray all over the place) to focus on physical ones with guidance from Satan and the gods in more grounded ways, especially with encouragement to taking care of my physical health and getting back into exercising again.

After a while of knowing the comfort and quiet of physical focus, when I turn to psychic focus again even for but a moment as I had experimented to yesterday I immediately became stressed and overwhelmed with the chaotic energies and became distressed, realizing just how imbalanced these energies are in my soul in that I do not yet have a solid anchor to prevent this from happening every time I do focus on psychic things and most assuredly my methods of tuning and attention for it need to be far better, so I have work to do in building that anchor and learning to better utilize that grounded lens.

This imbalance can and has caused great distress upon me and it has been revealed to me that it is of large affect coming from my own physical health and problems I did not notice or see that are negatively impacting my lower chakras which are vital to having that balance, which explained why no amount of earth element, black energy or material focus was really fixing the issue and only accounted to something temporary.

I can understand you view me in a positive light for the help I've provided you but you shouldn't think this makes me invincible. The only real strength I can boast is in how much I keep surviving through shit somehow and even still I never do it alone, Satan and the gods are always guiding and showing me what to do and how to fix these problems and why they even happen/ed in the first place and even still I must be the one to put in all that effort and work for it. The guidance and help I had been getting in revelation in the past couple of weeks are ones I wish I had seen and noticed much, much sooner for what it was and heeded because I now realize in so many ways they've been saying it all to me all damn year.

You're not invincible then. Biiig disappointment. :p Just kidding.. I know you've got plenty of shit to take care of, but as it's very probably still less than I have I see you as someone more experienced and the help you've given me was definitely no small thing, so I very much appreciate you.

Something that occurred to me while reading your reply...

Have you ever just trying to "inhale astral knowledge"?

I'm not necessarily talking about Clairalience/astral scents here, but as an Air person I did find it easier sometimes to just let it come to me by smelling the air and drawing that information with a 'physical' approach (the 'physical' air, not the element itself.. it's more about the ACT of inhaling I'm referring to).

Much like when you absorb any energy, like the Foundation Meditation or any other meditation where you inhale energy and use it in your Soul, you take in when you inhale.
I think that this could probably be well paired with your Intuition technique, perhaps boosting the odds of success at getting clearer answer or more answers.

I do understand what you mean by getting back into the physical by exercising.. kind of postponed it myself by blaming the cold weather. I recently restarted the 40 Days of Power training, I'm doing the First to Third days until the 2nd of October as I'm busy enough as it is with the Spiritual Warfare Schedule now, but I do want to get back to it and establish a strong daily training/meditation routine.

And since I'm already writing to you, I have to thank you once again for the inspirational post you made on Perseverance. I read it before, and it made much sense, but yesterday I found it again, and it strengthened the understanding: I NEED to strengthen the relationship with the Gods, with Satan, and with Leraje in particular. When I saw her sigil it looked like I needed to make it stronger, like a bridge between us so to speak. Its color was weak and needed work, and I could only see enough of it to make out its owner, but my lateral vision was limited. Good thing I remembered it well enough for me to identity her as the one whom the sigil belonged to, but I definitely can sense how weak my relationship with the Gods is.

And that, Brother, is fixed with Trust above everything.
All the spiritual/energy work I'll do won't mean a thing unless I trust her completely, and unwaveringly believe that I want to do this for the sake of getting close to Leraje. Demons proved me that they want me to get close to them so many times already, it's time I show them how much I appreciate this.

Last thing...
I strongly believe it would help to Love the Gods, exactly the way we may declare ourselves to an unworthy human who later proves to have been scum the entire time, but that we couldn't see before. How many times have we believed that a human was "the one"? I won't speak for others, but I know I certainly did believe this before, and every time I was left, abandoned, profoundly disappointed after I gave my everything.
The Gods are not even close to those unworthy people, they can love back. I'm obviously not talking of the Succubi/Incubi type here, but the Goetia, Satan and the other ones we work with. We can love them like fathers and mothers, even siblings or best friends. And the greatest thing about this is that the more we do this, the more we strengthen that relationship and build up solid bridges to them, allowing them to come to us more often, work with us, teach us more effectively and enjoy each others' presence, for us this means to learn more than we could learn any other way and advance, and for them to know that we deserve it, that Satan's children are worth it.

A great Satanist said "We are the future gods of our people. Start acting like it."

You're doing great, Brother.

Hail Satan!

Nah, you're all forgetting about that alien princess who swung by here some time ago. She's the real deal, comes from another planet and everything, can't be more worthy than that for such a position, she came here on her ship to save humanity after all as she was appointed by her leaders, they must be very wise.

Or maybe that werewolf guy from some time back, he sounds like he had his shit together more than anyone else, I mean damn, he shredded jews to pieces with his very own claws, takes guts to do that. I wonder how he's doing on that farm.

I do vaguely remember that alien princess person, but only vaguely. Unfortunately I missed the werewolf dude.

Another good candidate would be this fellow whose name escapes me, but he was incredibly pissed that the Gods had not made contact with him. Predictably he dismissed the argument that the Gods are often busy, but his reasoning was the best: Would Hitler just ignore Himmler and never consult with him? He just had so much greatness and wonderfulness that this proved the malevolence of the Gods as they were denying Humanity his strength and insight. HPHC had to explain to him that he's not Himmler before deleting his account.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back