Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Blue light

Lucian Dark

Is it okay to use blue light with runes to protect yourself? And is it okay to use blue light with surya to clean your aura?

Lucian.Wolf said:
Is it okay to use blue light with runes to protect yourself? And is it okay to use blue light with surya to clean your aura?
It's ok but, the better way is by using white-gold light for protection.
Yes, but, white light is better because it cleans and balances the aura.

The thing is the enemy attacks my heart so when I use blue light it protects me,but when I use white gold energy my heart beats so fast I feel like I am having a heart attack.

Lucian.Wolf said:
The thing is the enemy attacks my heart so when I use blue light it protects me,but when I use white gold energy my heart beats so fast I feel like I am having a heart attack.

Because white gold light is more powerful, this is probably your body response to increasing bioelectricity.

Try to start low, and slowly build your way up. Do foundation meditation with one repetition only, then slowly when you feel comfortable 2 reps, then 3...and so on.

I might have misinterpreted Catalincata94. However, just to be safe, I would advsie to do a lot of research before you use pure white light.
I have read somewhere that you should only use white light once a week and that white light is used by the enemy to program people.

I do not know the truth. I can only advise you to do a lot of research on the forums before you decide to use white light.

Larissa666 said:
Lucian.Wolf said:

Because white gold light is more powerful, this is probably your body response to increasing bioelectricity.

Try to start low, and slowly build your way up. Do foundation meditation with one repetition only, then slowly when you feel comfortable 2 reps, then 3...and so on.

I don't think that's the case because it only happens when the enemy is behind me as when they are in front I can see their eyes so I can deflect their evil eye but when they are behind me its a different matter.

Username said:
I might have misinterpreted Catalincata94. However, just to be safe, I would advsie to do a lot of research before you use pure white light.
I have read somewhere that you should only use white light once a week and that white light is used by the enemy to program people.

I do not know the truth. I can only advise you to do a lot of research on the forums before you decide to use white light.

That is why you have to use surya to clean your aura and reversing curses ritual.

Satanic Witchcraft PDF book from Satan's Library quote form "Using Color" "White:
All-purpose, balances the aura as all color emanates from white light. Energizing,
protective, stimulating, inspiring, destroys destructive energies, cleans the aura.
Provides protection when applied to others and directed. The Moon rules white.
White rules the third eye, along with indigo and silver."
https://satanisgod.org
I advise to do research in sermons, Maxine's and HP HoddedCobra's sermons on Satan's Library, that's the best.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back