Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How to use JoyOfSatan SSA(Safely, Securely, Anonymously)

Shrouded

Hello everyone, I have decided to create a guide on using JoyOfSatan and related sites safely, securely, and, anonymously.

For this guide you will need a few things.
1. An 8gb or larger memory stick[Neccesary]
2. An internet connection[Neccesary]
3. A computer running WIndows, MacOS, or Linux[Neccesary]
4. A phone or secondary device which can load a webpage[Neccesary]
5. A spare drive such as an SSD, SSHD, or HDD [Optional]
6. A Sata to USB cable[Optional]

Step 1. Getting and installing tails
a. Go to https://tails.boum.org/install/
b. You will be greeted with three large green buttons. Look in the top right of your webpage and find the donate button. Under the donate button you will see options for EN, DE, ES, FA, FR, IT, and PT. Select your language if it is not already selected.
c. Towards the bottom of your screen you will have three green buttons. One for windows, One for MacOS, and One for Linux. Select your current Operating system.
d. After selecting your current Operating system you will be brought to a different screen. On the right side of your screen choose "Install from _" where _ is the operating system you selected.
e. After selecting the install option you will be brought to a different screen. Click the green "Let's go" button at the bottom of your screen.
f. After selecting the "Let's go" button you will be brought to a different screen. Follow the "Direct download" steps. These steps will lead you to installing tails on your USB drive. After installing using steps 4/5. create a persistent storage using steps 5/5 for "Personal Data" and "Network Connections"
e. If you would prefer video tutorials on installing tails and creating a persistent folder I will link some videos below.
Install tails on windows - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVp1qZ7HrE4
Install tails on MacOS - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REoBGSqixAY
How to create persistent on tails(from the playlist earlier) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tSJSXTkJ50
For linux users I will assume you can install it without needing a video. There are detailed steps on the link I posted earlier. I doubt

Step 2. Preparing tails for use with JoyOfSatan
a. The first step to using tails for JoyOfSatan is knowing how to use tails in the first place. Watch this video series from 2017 on tails(While it is an old series, tails has not changed much in the past 3 years so while some information is outdated you will be able to get a good grasp on what tails is and how to use it). For more in depth information I recommend reading some things from the tails doc after watching the video series.
Video series - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-f6cgUKBUXg&list=PLOZKbRUo9H_qXgyGp5UVYCoGQYo9YB5E8
Doc - https://tails.boum.org/doc/
b. Now that you have watched the video series and read over the doc you should be familiar with its applications and the general rules of the tails operating system. What you are going to do next is go to the top left of your screen and click the drop down for "Places" and select "Persistent"
c. You should now be in your "Persistent" folder. If you look at the window that just opened you should see "Home / Persistent" at the top, to the left of the magnifying glass. If you do not see "Home / Persistent" you may have selected the wrong folder. Once you are in the persistent folder you should see this image. https://ibb.co/6gw5RJn I have boxed the top left where you will see the "Home / Persistent"
d. Create a few folders inside of your Persistent folder. These folders will be used to contain every file and all information you wish to keep after reboot. Tails is amnestic so it acts as if it was never used after reboot. That's why you have to safe stuff you want to keep in the persistent folder.
e. Once you have created your folders go to Applications > Accessories > Text editor. On the top right of your text editor click save. This will open up your file browser. On the left side of the file browser select "Persistent". At the top of your file browser type "Accounts" for the name and then click save on the top right of your file browser. Now close the text editor.

Step 3. Using Tor and tails safely
For this I will give you a few links which I recommend you read and memorize for the sake of privacy. Usually I would detail this all out on what to do and what not to do with tor and tails but that would make this thread 5x as long.

a. https://fossbytes.com/tor-anonymity-things-not-using-tor/
b. https://tails.boum.org/doc/about/warning/
c. https://2019.www.torproject.org/docs/faq.html

d. If you aren't interested in reading the above links and would prefer to do the bare minimum here are a few quick tips which should help you stay safe(IT IS RECOMMENDED TO READ THE ABOVE LINKS. THIS INFORMATION IS NOT COMPREHENSIVE ENOUGH)
1. Never put any identifying information on a website you are using tor through
2. Once you load tor select your shield in the top right of your browser and click Advanced security settings and set it to Safer if you are going to only browse JoyOfSatan and trusted Sites or Safest if you are going to use Tor to research more than just JoyOfSatan.
3. DO NOT USE VPNS! VPNS SHOULD BE AVOIDED! YOU ARE JUST GIVING ALL YOUR DATA TO THE COMPANY WHICH OWNS THE VPN! DON'T USE THEM!
4. Always keep Tor in the perspective it started in. DO NOT PUT TOR IN FULLSCREEN.
5. Do not log into any accounts or web services that you use on your normal internet connection.
6. The purpose of Tor is not to make you "super spy anonymous" but is instead designed to make the starting point of your traffic impossible to find. If you tell someone where you live and your phone number they will be able to find you regardless of if you use tor or not.
7. I cannot stress this enough. Do not use facebook, gmail, youtube, or any other form of accounts that you use on your normal internet connection. The only exception would be your JoyOfSatan forum account and once you login to it using tails you should NEVER login to it using your normal connection again.

Step 4. Email, Logins, Passwords, Communications

a. For an email I recommend using Protonmail or Secmail.pro. Both have onion websites. You can find Secmails onion site by going to http://secmail.pro and you can find protonmails onion site by going to https://protonmail.com/tor
b. Passwords and account information should be saved in your persistent folder in a text document. These passwords should be a long strong of random characters, numbers, letters, symbols and the like. The easiest thing to do is to use duckduckgo to create 60 char passwords by searching "pwgen strong 60" and then select a random 20-40 character block of the generated password to use instead of the whole thing. Or combining multiple blocks from multiple "pwgen strong 60"
https://dev.iachieved.it/iachievedit/creating-strong-passwords-with-duckduckgo/
c. You should keep communications between Satanists on the forum and on the forum alone. The only time I would consider it SECURE(not safe. SECURE) to use apps such as telegram, wire, signal, etc. to communicate with fellow Satanists is if you know how to create a VOIP service which is impossible to trace back to your real world identity. Otherwise you are just going to reveal yourself to the enemy. I am not going assist anyone with that as even if I make you an anoynmous VOIP phone number the risk of saying something which could link you to your real world identity remains present and I cannot encourage, condone, or take part in any action which would put my family here in danger.

Step 5. Optional Things
a. If you have the Sata to USB and a spare drive create a LUKS encrypted volume and use it to backup your files every time you update your files in your persistent folder. After you backup your files store your encrypted LUKS drive somewhere hidden where it will never be found by anyone unless they know it's there. What this does is makes it so even if your flash drive is lost, broken, stolen, or otherwise compromised you still have access to your most important files. Details for creating an encrypted LUKS volume are in the link below.
https://tails.boum.org/doc/encryption_and_privacy/encrypted_volumes/

Important points review
a. You should use your persistent folder to store passwords and logins in a text document so that you do not have to access any form of password manager to access your account.
b You can create strong passwords by searching "pwgen strong 60" on duckduckgo and then taking a block of 20-40 random characters from the generated password and using that instead of the whole password.
c. Never login to an account you use on your normal internet except for your forums account and then never login to your forums account on anything except tails.
d. Communication between Satanists should be kept on the forum and the forum alone.
e. Never reveal personal information which can be used to link you to your real world identity.
f. Do not use tor browser in full screen.
g. Use tor in Safer mode only when you will be using JoyOfSatan and other trusted sites. If you are going to visit non trusted sites then use SAFEST mode.
h. DO NOT USE VPNS!

With the above stated I hope you all enjoyed this tutorial. The above is my current setup and is what I use for staying safe online so I can confidently say that I recommend this to you as I use it myself.

Hail Satan!

This is a very informative post. Thank you for sharing this information ,my brother.

thank you for your extensive guide, it really helped me a lot today. i have a question though. If I accidentally maximize my TOR browser, what do you suggest I do?

Also, I used the other mail provider, not protonmail, because protonmail required me to verify my identity by providing my phone number or making a small donation. Not happening.

What about something like Debian or Arch? Those other variants of Linux which aren't necessarily tailored for security but you can program them and set up the packages yourself. Where would I look to for security and privacy concerning those types of Linux distros?

lone_hermit said:
thank you for your extensive guide, it really helped me a lot today. i have a question though. If I accidentally maximize my TOR browser, what do you suggest I do?

Also, I used the other mail provider, not protonmail, because protonmail required me to verify my identity by providing my phone number or making a small donation. Not happening.

Accidently Maximizing your tor browser every now and then will not make a huge difference. The reason that you do not want to use tor maximized is because sites can use that to see your monitor size which can be used to add more evidence against you if you were ever investigated for something.

Also protonmail can be like that. The reason it is asking you to verify like that is because you are using tor and a lot of times people use tor for less than positive purposes, such as creating emails and then spamming illegal things through the email services.

What I would recommend is for you to create a protonmail account on your normal internet connection and then only login to protonmail using tor browser through tails. Protonmail does keep IP logs but they are cleared out automatically so you should have nothing to worry about.

13th_Wolf said:
What about something like Debian or Arch? Those other variants of Linux which aren't necessarily tailored for security but you can program them and set up the packages yourself. Where would I look to for security and privacy concerning those types of Linux distros?

I would not recommend using anything except tails for JoyOfSatan. Use other OS as your own risk.

The reason I recommend using Tails is because everything is run through tor network(with exception of the unsafe web browser). Tails is designed as an amnestic operating system, everything you do is removed on reboot unless saved by persistence. All tails programs are FOSS(Free open source software) and have been independently checked by many people to ensure no leaks or other issues will take place. The reason I created this thread is because I want people to start using joyofsatan in a way that is SSA so they are protected in the future.

Things might be okay with your ISP right now but in the future your ISP may not only monitor all your websites but also report them depending on what you do. Net nuetrality is gone and we already know the enemy has its hands in the world governments. If a bill or law is passed which mandates ISPs start reporting people for accessing "anti-semetic" sites then you do not want to be using your normal ISP or a VPN.

TOR network has NEVER been de-anonymized. In every single case the only reason tor users have been caught was because of their own fuck ups. What I will tell you is that for your daily life I would recommend using something like Linux Mint(not tailored for security by any means but is a very stable and easy to use operating system) and for all spiritual related stuff use your Tails usb and your encryped drive. NEVER ACCESS YOUR ENCRYPTED DRIVE ON YOUR MAIN OS. Keep EVERYTHING spiritual in

As for your question. I would not recommend anything other than tails for JoyOfSatan. If you really wish to learn about different privacy tactics and make more work for yourself then you would have to spend time learning about different opsec techniques for the OS you wish to use. There is not really a list comparing all of the different operating systems in terms of security due to there already being an established hiarchy. If you wish to learn about some simple linux opsec then this is a good place to start. https://linuxgazette.net/164/kachold.html

1. Qubes-whonix(Is the absolute best and most secure. Completely and utterly insanely secure and impossible to break when used properly. If you want to become so secure even the nsa couldn't do anything to you then you would use this. The only issue with it is that it is EXTREMELY complex and requires specific hardware. Qubes is the OS and it becomes Qubes-whonix when adding whonix virtual machine on it. Here is a link discussing qubes-whonix(worth the read) https://www.whonix.org/wiki/Qubes )
2. Tails(The one I wrote about. Second most secure public OS in the world. Extremely easy to use. And works on almost any hardware. Really good stuff.)
3.The rest don't matter.

The real issue with using another linux distro over tails is that, while ubuntu make me SECURE right out of the box, It is not anonymous. If you wish to put in the extra effort to make yourself SSA on an operating system which wasn't designed with that attempt then you can do that. I really wouldn't recommend it though. It's like trying to patch a hole in a tire with duct-tape instead a tire repair kit. It might work for a little bit but eventually it will fall apart. With tails you don't have to worry about that as it is designed to be SSA and each update patches any vaulnerability which could have hurt you. Not to mention even if there was a vaulnerability on tails that nobody knew about, it couldn't be used to find your identity because tails runs everything through tor(If any program or service tries to connect without using tor it will be blocked)

Jack said:
This is a very informative post. Thank you for sharing this information ,my brother.

I am glad that my information was read by someone like you :) Thank you.

Shrouded said:

Hey man you helped me out big time. Not that it really matters but I'm a computer science student so I'm naturally inclined towards these things and while cyber security had me interested I had nowhere to start.

I heard about Whonix-Qubes but I also heard it requires some serious hardware because it is ran by virtual machines.

While Arch may be tailored for customization, it gets really hard and complicated when you want to make it as secure as live-booting Tails from a USB. Tails should suffice, unless you're running from law enforcement, then your best bet is Qubes-Whonix :lol: .

What I'd like to see sometimes in the future is getting JoS and the forums a .onion domain.

lone_hermit said:
Shrouded said:

Hey man you helped me out big time. Not that it really matters but I'm a computer science student so I'm naturally inclined towards these things and while cyber security had me interested I had nowhere to start.

I heard about Whonix-Qubes but I also heard it requires some serious hardware because it is ran by virtual machines.

While Arch may be tailored for customization, it gets really hard and complicated when you want to make it as secure as live-booting Tails from a USB. Tails should suffice, unless you're running from law enforcement, then your best bet is Qubes-Whonix :lol: .

What I'd like to see sometimes in the future is getting JoS and the forums a .onion domain.

Even when running from law enforcement tails will do its job. As I have stated before, TOR has NEVER been de-anonymized. Anyone who has been comprimised using tor was compromised due to their own stupidity and nothing else.

If you have tails or Qubes-whonix and good OPSEC then you have nothing to worry about. Tails isn't made for using as your main OS but Qubes-Whonix most certainly could. You could use Qubes as the main OS with full drive encryption and use Whonix for all of your privacy needs. Since Qubes seperates each and every program into its own isolated virtualization, not a single piece of software would know you were using whonix. Qubes is beautiful.

Also, I am glad that this was able to help you. Originally I had used veracrypt disks with a hidden and non-hidden partition(junk data on non hidden and real info on hidden) but thought about it for a little bit and realized that. If we were ever to be investigated by the enemy while following the protocol I listen above. It would not be because we had poor OPSEC but instead because they used spiritual means to get the answers about us they wanted.

I doubt that they could cause any legal harm in regards to our Satanic path without any evidence linking us to the accounts we use on tails. Not to mention they wouldn't be able to kill us as the Gods would not allow for such a thing. For the extra paranoid I would recommend using the veracrypt hidden drive method and not having tails in persistence. Then there is absolutely no evidence that you had ever used or accessed joyofsatan. I do not think that such precautions would be neccesary though. You know what I mean?

lone_hermit said:
Shrouded said:

For some reason my post replying to you was not accepted after over 24 hours of waiting so I will assume it has been denied. I am glad that my information was helpful to you. Also qubes is amazing. It does not neccesarily require expensive hardware. It really only needs hardware which supports virtualization. Here is a list of certified hardware which qubes has been sent and has tested themselves.
https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/certified-hardware/

And here is a list of compadible hardware which users of qubes use and have listed how well x laptop works for qubes.
https://www.qubes-os.org/hcl/

If you want to get started with qubes you could pick up one of the computers which has all greens for full functionality.

Also for good practice never use VPNS. I intend to make a post soon explaining a few BIG reasons why to never use a VPN and hopefully from that post I will get more people to this post and show them how to use joyofsatan SSA.

Also you might be interested in reading this.
https://www.defcon.org/images/defcon-22/dc-22-presentations/Crenshaw/DEFCON-22-Adrian-Crenshaw-Dropping-Docs-on-Darknets-How-People-Got-Caught-UPDATED.pdf

It is from DEFCON 22(2014 so kind of old) but explains how people have gotten caught when using TOR before(heads up, it's their own stupidity). It is definitely a worthy read if you want to learn a little bit more about what NOT to do.

I think Arch is actually questionable because it would appear the main dev ((Levente Polyak)) is indeed a -Lev and has bonus indications of kikery with the slavic name. Gonna lay off it

Qubes OS compartmentalisation would appear to be the safest OS option. If one could use a 'Qube' of Tails-Whonix (an OS within an OS tailored to security within an OS tailored to cutting edge security) that would likely be an incredibly strong way to protect your data in the event of a breach. Because of it having to be booted from a USB, Tails wouldn't work like that in a Qube though, so maybe not. Having a triple OS Matryoshka doll-style OS chain sounds cool af though.

Thanks for linking me to those learning resources I appreciate it a lot brother :D

13th_Wolf said:

I think Arch is actually questionable because it would appear the main dev ((Levente Polyak)) is indeed a -Lev and has bonus indications of kikery with the slavic name. Gonna lay off it

Qubes OS compartmentalisation would appear to be the safest OS option. If one could use a 'Qube' of Tails-Whonix (an OS within an OS tailored to security within an OS tailored to cutting edge security) that would likely be an incredibly strong way to protect your data in the event of a breach. Because of it having to be booted from a USB, Tails wouldn't work like that in a Qube though, so maybe not. Having a triple OS Matryoshka doll-style OS chain sounds cool af though.

Thanks for linking me to those learning resources I appreciate it a lot brother :D

I am glad my knowledge was beneificial to you :) I plan to be writing a post on why to NEVER use VPNS within the next couple of days. Hopefully that post will be able to shed some light on the dangers of VPNS and what they ACTUALLY do.

Qubes-whonix is definitely the safest and most secure setup. The only thing I would see as being more secure would be a completely air-lock system comprised of our own communications network that doesn't rely on the internet(a lot of governments have these). For the average citizen this would be impossible though. Even more secure than the above would be telepathy of course but most of us are not at that level yet haha.

For our purposes the setup I listed in the above post should be sufficient enough. I definitely do recommend checking out qubes if you have the right hardware or some spare cash laying around to buy a computer which has been confirmed by the qubes community. You can find community checked hardware at the following link.

https://www.qubes-os.org/hcl/

Look for one with all green yes marks for full compadibility and full features. There is also the certified hardware list which includes two laptops tested and verified by qubes themselves.

https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/certified-hardware/

If you have enough cash I would definitely recommend getting one of the laptops listed in the link above.

Anyways, I appreciate you taking the time to respond to my post :) I plan to make many more security-centered posts in the future so stay tuned for that. Also a great link to checkout for finding secure software/services is https://www.privacytools.io/ . They have sections for anything and everything you would ever need.

I take out the wireless USB adapter when using tails for just browsing my stuff.
I advise other ss to do the same.

Also, thank you. I now feel very secure with my stuff.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back