Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Third Sex(LGBTQ)

GoldenxChild

I know this has been discussed frequently throughout the years but it is always healthy to re address topics such as this as many of our SS are Third Sex and may be going through a difficult transformation in light of Father Satan's knowledge.

I will try and keep this brief and informative:
I myself am Third Sex , I am female as well as married to another female. When I first joined as an SS I was in fear that acceptance wouldn't be found here, i quickly learnt it was quite the opposite. I will provide in numerical form some questions that people of Third Sex may have.

1. The Gods do not care about your sexual orientation , nor do they care for fetishes or orgies. They simply care for your advancement.

2. Third Sexism comes from the Soul , nature has always ensured for each generation there be people of Third Sex. This is the same for animals, notice many animals like giraffes
can have homosexual relations.

3. Self hatred is the opposite of what He wants for you. If you feel shame or guilt for who you are what you like then know it's Jewish programming and low vibratory energies. If you like women then go for women , if you like men then go for men. Do not punish yourself for being yourself.

4. Its all about expression. If you are male and you like feminine things there is no need to make a big fuss about it , you do you boo boo. It is the simple fact that every different person has an expression of energetic properties of masculine or feminine. If you are female but have masculine characteristics then you may have masculine(Sun) energy as your primary personality traits. On the other side if you are male and have feminine characteristics then you may have a feminine(moon) dominant personality. Although this is not not always the case as I am super girly yet married to girl who is cancer with the ruling planet as moon but she's dominant and aggressive with more masculine tendencies. This coincides with astrological influence and numerical precision at birth and so forth.

Gender Identity:
I'm not to keen on going into this but I believe it is necessary to cover as many people are confused and everyone as a conflicting argument to disprove the other.

So previously in the above I briefly went into masculine and feminine expression. This is purely my own opinion as we can all only use conjecture to explain or understand Gender Identity. I believe gender is hardwired into the soul , Father Satan doesn't make mistakes , you were born exactly how and when he intended. Now stay with me here , this ISN'T to say you can't express yourself as Ultra Feminine or Ultra Masculine as i said in the above points. You CAN take hormones if that's how you want to express yourself but you NEED to understand at your "core" you are rather Male or Female biologically , then of course from there comes Third Sex. So certainly if you were born male but want to look female 100% then go for it , and vice versa for females but keep in mind your "core" as i mentioned, you are simply expressing yourself to the Highest expression of Masc or Fem but your Sex stays the same. I also wouldn't recommend reassignment surgery as it can restrict your attainment of Godhood. You need your OWN phallus and your OWN yoni.

Hope i was of service :)

HAIL SATAN!!

GoldenxChild said:
So previously in the above I briefly went into masculine and feminine expression. This is purely my own opinion as we can all only use conjecture to explain or understand Gender Identity. I believe gender is hardwired into the soul , Father Satan doesn't make mistakes , you were born exactly how and when he intended. Now stay with me here , this ISN'T to say you can't express yourself as Ultra Feminine or Ultra Masculine as i said in the above points. You CAN take hormones if that's how you want to express yourself but you NEED to understand at your "core" you are rather Male or Female biologically , then of course from there comes Third Sex. So certainly if you were born male but want to look female 100% then go for it , and vice versa for females but keep in mind your "core" as i mentioned, you are simply expressing yourself to the Highest expression of Masc or Fem but your Sex stays the same. I also wouldn't recommend reassignment surgery as it can restrict your attainment of Godhood. You need your OWN phallus and your OWN yoni.

Hormones after a time can cause health issues, a female body is not built to run off of testosterone for extended periods of time and vice versa with a male body and female hormones.

Also yes, transitional surgery is incredibly detrimental to the chakras and is run and encouraged by the enemy, it is especially detrimental to the sacral chakra and is a drastic destructor of their functions and health, I do not condone it. This isn't to say there are great impossibilities in any kind of transformation, but such would be for a time well distant into the future of which it is highly preferred to go a more natural route in that I have belief that biokinesis can be utilized but even this must still work with the nature of the physical body in that it's not possible for instance to have both functioning testicles and ovaries.

Spiritual transformation coincides with biokinesis in a healthy manner, but the most important factor is finding what one truly is and honestly this is not something that can even be known without great help and guidance from the gods. We have an eternity ahead of us, there are higher priorities and the physical health is one of them in order to aid with the spiritual, additionally there is a war to be won and your soul to advance.

Incidentally there are indeed some gods out there whom are intersex.

Ghost in the Machine said:
GoldenxChild said:

Hormones after a time can cause health issues, a female body is not built to run off of testosterone for extended periods of time and vice versa with a male body and female hormones.

Also yes, transitional surgery is incredibly detrimental to the chakras and is run and encouraged by the enemy, it is especially detrimental to the sacral chakra and is a drastic destructor of their functions and health, I do not condone it. This isn't to say there are great impossibilities in any kind of transformation, but such would be for a time well distant into the future of which it is highly preferred to go a more natural route in that I have belief that biokinesis can be utilized but even this must still work with the nature of the physical body in that it's not possible for instance to have both functioning testicles and ovaries.

Spiritual transformation coincides with biokinesis in a healthy manner, but the most important factor is finding what one truly is and honestly this is not something that can even be known without great help and guidance from the gods. We have an eternity ahead of us, there are higher priorities and the physical health is one of them in order to aid with the spiritual, additionally there is a war to be won and your soul to advance.

Thanks for the reply :)

i'm a mtf person, how i stated, i feel completely a girl... i need to be seen as a girl..

sometimes i want to kill myself because of gender dysphoria... i feel completely as a girl.. my first name that is also biblical how i stated. i feel so lost sometimes.. i don't hate my biological sex, i just want to be seen as the gender I am.. i don't hate my body. i like it but sometimes i want to have breast..

but Satan helps me... it's like Satan is with me in every moment..

i want to take hormones. it kills me inside. i've tried to work with meditation, Munka, Ansuz and Mannaz but it's the same result. it's myself..

i'm so tired. but i will stay alive... I do RTRs, Yoga, Meditation everyday..

i want to cry right now ... because i feel lost sometimes...

I feel misunderstood

thank you for the message ... i appreciate it

Biological sex is Gender. Due to decades of wrong information, Mageson was pushing the lie that Gender was a social construct which is exactly what radical Cultural Marxists are pushing. Thankfully now we can clear this issue up and remove this illness from our midst.Gender as Sex is set it stone and unalterable. Sexuality is however fluid and one can go through many different sexual phases in his life. Its noticed many a time long time heterosexual women become totally lesbian after divorce or such a thing and lesbians over time may change to heterosexuality/bisexuality and marriage with men.

The issue with today's world is that sexuality is very confined and your forced to fit into boxes created by Marxists. If you sometimes feel your attracted to men while being in a relationship with a woman, people will claim your a fake lesbian. Its a known fact that teenagers who identify with the lesbian label,still have sex with men.
https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/love-sex/lesbian-bisexual-straight-sex-education-health-study-report-a6897971.html

With the help and guidance from the Father Satan and the Gods, everyone will get help and find out the Truth about themselves, no matter what it might be. For trans people, before rushing to Dr. Rabinowitz to give you pills, work on yourself, grow spiritually until you are open to be guided by the Gods.

Goddess Aw said:
i'm a mtf person, how i stated, i feel completely a girl... i need to be seen as a girl..

sometimes i want to kill myself because of gender dysphoria... i feel completely as a girl.. my first name that is also biblical how i stated. i feel so lost sometimes.. i don't hate my biological sex, i just want to be seen as the gender I am.. i don't hate my body. i like it but sometimes i want to have breast..

i want to take hormones. it kills me inside. i've tried to work with meditation, Munka, Ansuz and Mannaz but it's the same result. it's myself..

I feel misunderstood

What you need is a Demon. Ask Satan to send you one and begin working with them. I asked for an incubus to work with me. So this Demon came and rested on my shoulder, I could feel him and intense heat VERY strongly.

Then he began working on my sacral, and suddenly I feel more and more straight. I'm like I dont understand what the hell is going on. I did a tarot card reading and was shocked the most important cards to me that mean certain demons showed up, while shuffling those five by themselves and drawing one, it was my guardians card.

So I think it's my Guardian doing this. You dont have to have all the answers. Just focus on Satans sigil, ask for your Demon. Then work with them. You dont have to know exactly who it is, or what they look like. They will be there, helping you.

The gods know what they're doing. When we have no clue.

GoldenxChild said:
Gender Identity:
I'm not to keen on going into this but I believe it is necessary to cover as many people are confused and everyone as a conflicting argument to disprove the other.

Hope i was of service :)

HAIL SATAN!!

The woman in this interview has done studies on transitions in children and teenagers, it might help with understanding some other aspects of hormonal treatment. I haven't seen the entire interview so I don't know if there is a difference in adults who make a transition.

The Candace Owens Show: Abigail Shrier
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msTGBJpfULE

Transgenderism is the new frontier for LGBTQ activists and feminists, but how does it impact our culture, free speech, sports and the children who transition? Wall Street Journal writer Abigail Shrier expounds on the impact of transgenderism in society on this episode of The Candace Owens Show.

Goddess Aw said:

I feel misunderstood

Try not to fret in sadness , it'll make you sick on all levels hun. Express yourself , most people here wont advocate HRT but it's up to YOU. Everything becomes clear with Father Satan.

Gender is a new trendy term based on abstract thinking made up by people in a feeble attempt to make sense of things.

Sex is real, biological and soulful. Twin souls exist as do third sex people, naturally. Taking hormones is a personal choice as is taking steroids; they effect people differently but for the most part, steroids leaves massive psychological issues later in life, anabolic ones anyway. I've no doubt there are steroids in nature that are not so easily abused or toxic to the system; but they certainly are not healthy or necessary for the vast majority of people. Mare urine used to be consumed as a female hormone IIRC back in ancient times, so this stuff has always existed.

LGBT politics is entirely jewed as we already know, it uses these people as pawns and does them no good.

Goddess Aw said:

You may desire more ways to express your femininity, but are not the surgeries and hormones unhealthy? It is no coincidence that our Jewish clownworld pushes for that. I think it means you have to distinguish between what are healthy expressions of your inside versus what are not.

When I read some trans stuff about people regretting the surgeries, they said that even with the surgery, it still didn't feel like it was perfect. I imagine the same thing extends to boobs. I think these surgeries and treatments try to overpromise what is actually possible, and maybe that sort of overpromise is what you may desire, just like we all desire many things possible and not.

My advice would be to read some of the stuff on the detrans subreddit. I am not suggesting detrans completely, but I feel like they, of all people, would be the most supportive of finding a healthy means of expression for yourself. It is unfortunate that the therapy side of trans-related matters is all focused on transitioning as fast as possible, with no regard for health. The terminology itself implies some sort of transition, as opposed to just expressing what you already have, in a manner that fits you.

Anyway, take care. I don't know if what I said will help or not, but I felt obligated to say something to try and help you.

Larissa666 said:
With the help and guidance from the Father Satan and the Gods, everyone will get help and find out the Truth about themselves, no matter what it might be. For trans people, before rushing to Dr. Rabinowitz to give you pills, work on yourself, grow spiritually until you are open to be guided by the Gods.

yes ... i'm working on clairaudience because i want to talk with my Guardian and know who is my Guardian

Aldrick said:
Goddess Aw said:

I feel misunderstood

What you need is a Demon. Ask Satan to send you one and begin working with them. I asked for an incubus to work with me. So this Demon came and rested on my shoulder, I could feel him and intense heat VERY strongly.

Then he began working on my sacral, and suddenly I feel more and more straight. I'm like I dont understand what the hell is going on. I did a tarot card reading and was shocked the most important cards to me that mean certain demons showed up, while shuffling those five by themselves and drawing one, it was my guardians card.

So I think it's my Guardian doing this. You dont have to have all the answers. Just focus on Satans sigil, ask for your Demon. Then work with them. You dont have to know exactly who it is, or what they look like. They will be there, helping you.

The gods know what they're doing. When we have no clue.

i think that something has changed because I have a boyfriend. i think having a relationship can help you to know yourself very well

yesterday when I was vibrating Azazel's name I felt my body hot. I tried to ask him if he was my Guardian but I felt nothing

maybe because I have to empower clairaudience..

but i don't know

thank you anyway!

Blitzkreig said:
Goddess Aw said:

You may desire more ways to express your femininity, but are not the surgeries and hormones unhealthy? It is no coincidence that our Jewish clownworld pushes for that. I think it means you have to distinguish between what are healthy expressions of your inside versus what are not.

When I read some trans stuff about people regretting the surgeries, they said that even with the surgery, it still didn't feel like it was perfect. I imagine the same thing extends to boobs. I think these surgeries and treatments try to overpromise what is actually possible, and maybe that sort of overpromise is what you may desire, just like we all desire many things possible and not.

My advice would be to read some of the stuff on the detrans subreddit. I am not suggesting detrans completely, but I feel like they, of all people, would be the most supportive of finding a healthy means of expression for yourself. It is unfortunate that the therapy side of trans-related matters is all focused on transitioning as fast as possible, with no regard for health. The terminology itself implies some sort of transition, as opposed to just expressing what you already have, in a manner that fits you.

Anyway, take care. I don't know if what I said will help or not, but I felt obligated to say something to try and help you.

i understand what you mean.. i think that you can have a masculine body and express yourself as a girl but.. idk.. but i don't hate my body. i will ask to Gods and Satan.. I asked them so many times and I'm sure they are here..

Meteor said:
Goddess Aw said:

I feel misunderstood

Most of the things people on this forum say about taking hormones or having surgery seem like opinions anyway. It doesn't seem like they know many people who have done both of those things, and I'm also doubtful that they actually communicated with the Gods on the matter.
It's common for people to be against this kind of thing. A lot of people are quick to generalise and jump to conclusions. Not even being a Satanist makes any difference in that, just consider what OP said: "Father Satan doesn't make mistakes, you were born exactly how and when he intended"; this is the same argument xians use on this topic as well, except with Satan added in.
I heard from another Satanist that most Souls aren't created with intent; they are created by chance, based on the energies around at the time of birth (related to astrology) and the energies of the parents. They are then shaped by experiences over the lifetimes.
The way you are is not a mistake, but it isn't intentional either. It's to some extent experiences and to some extent chance that made you this way. As such, I think it's very reasonable to say that it is indeed possible for inconvenient (or even outright flawed) combinations to exist, such as being like a woman mentally despite being male physically. It's obvious why that would make someone unhappy, especially if it's a severe case.

Rather than taking the words of others on this topic to heart and feeling misunderstood, I think it's better to think about it for yourself and make your own decision. What is it that you really want? What is your ideal self? And what can you realistically do to feel better about the way you are?
It's a good idea to let the Gods guide you in this as well, as Larissa pointed out. If you can find happiness without any medical assistance then that's great and all. But if you've already tried many things and it still seems like you'll be happier and more fulfilled as a person if you take hormone supplements, or even controversial surgeries, then maybe that really is the case.
When it comes to complex situations like this, you should do what seems right to you. Besides the Gods, you know yourself best after all. It doesn't matter what others on this forum think about your decision; they don't know you or your situation, and you don't know them.

Now, I will point out some parts of people's arguments that come across to me as opinions based on feelings rather than actual knowledge, so that they have an opportunity to clarify themselves in case there actually is more to their points than just presuppositions based on their feelings about this topic.

GoldenxChild said:
I also wouldn't recommend reassignment surgery as it can restrict your attainment of Godhood.
What is this based on? The importance of sex for spiritual advancement?
While it is true that orgasms are very important spiritually, from what I heard most people who undergo such surgery are still able to achieve orgasm anyway.
Also, there are various other erogenous zones besides the genitals that may be utilised to achieve orgasm as well if the technique and mindset are right, and with certain techniques it's even possible to have powerful orgasms with no physical stimulation at all. So that doesn't seem like it would be an issue.

Also yes, transitional surgery is incredibly detrimental to the chakras and is run and encouraged by the enemy, it is especially detrimental to the sacral chakra and is a drastic destructor of their functions and health, I do not condone it.
While medicine in general can cause health issues over time (especially liver strain in case of oral medicine, but there are other ways of delivery that have less side effects), sex hormones themselves have many positive effects.
(Post-)menopausal women who take estrogen supplements age slower than (post-)menopausal women who do not, and are also less likely to develop demantia. A downside is that they are more likely to get breast cancer than older women who don't undergo hormone replacement therapy, but I think it's obvious that that directly correlates to the fact that their breast tissue doesn't atrophy / sag.
I've also heard testosterone injections have great physical and mental health benefits for men who don't produce enough on their own.
So hormones themselves are not unhealthy. What makes you think that they would be unhealthy in a body of the opposite sex? Bodies of either sex have receptors for both types of sex hormones, and a mother having too much testosterone during pregnancy in the case of an XX fetus or an XY fetus not producing enough testosterone on its own can cause all sorts of intersex conditions in the offspring; which suggests a body's sex is actually very flexible until there is permanent differentation (whether prenatally or during puberty). So what is your reasoning to say that it is unhealthy?

As for surgery, what makes you think that it is so damaging for the Sacral Chakra?
Of course, all surgery is damaging. That's the point; to remove or rearrange things, and then let it heal while it retains a different state (usually with the intent of solving a health problem, but obviously these surgeries specifically have a different purpose and are more comparable to cosmetic surgery).
Wouldn't it be fine after the initial damage heals and the changes settle in? And if it causes a spiritual issue of sorts, then can't this simply be resolved using meditation?

Jack said:
Gender as Sex is set it stone and unalterable.
If sex (=gender) is a part of the Soul, and the Soul consists of vibrations / energy, then can't a Soul's (spiritual) sex simply be altered by altering those vibrations, whether that is done intentionally or unintentionally? What makes you believe that it cannot be altered?
I doubt something like that would happen often since there's probably some sort of protections in place to prevent it from happening, but I can see how certain situations could damage or bypass those protections and cause changes to occur anyway, whether partial (more likely if it's unintentional) or complete (more likely if it's intentional). As far as I'm aware, there's no proof that it is unalterable, so isn't that just your opinion?

i don't like surgery, for me hormon therapy is not a problem, it can be helpful for trans people who truly need it

i think that we can be whatever we want. ourselves, not other.. just ourselves.

when I'm in a deep trance, i visualize me naked, and I'm okay with my body. i repeat that i don't hate my body but sometimes i want to have breasts.. but for the rest... i'm confused on hormon therapy so, I will see

I have to talk with Satan and the Gods

Meteor said:
Goddess Aw said:

I feel misunderstood

Most of the things people on this forum say about taking hormones or having surgery seem like opinions anyway. It doesn't seem like they know many people who have done both of those things, and I'm also doubtful that they actually communicated with the Gods on the matter.
It's common for people to be against this kind of thing. A lot of people are quick to generalise and jump to conclusions. Not even being a Satanist makes any difference in that, just consider what OP said: "Father Satan doesn't make mistakes, you were born exactly how and when he intended"; this is the same argument xians use on this topic as well, except with Satan added in.
I heard from another Satanist that most Souls aren't created with intent; they are created by chance, based on the energies around at the time of birth (related to astrology) and the energies of the parents. They are then shaped by experiences over the lifetimes.
The way you are is not a mistake, but it isn't intentional either. It's to some extent experiences and to some extent chance that made you this way. As such, I think it's very reasonable to say that it is indeed possible for inconvenient (or even outright flawed) combinations to exist, such as being like a woman mentally despite being male physically. It's obvious why that would make someone unhappy, especially if it's a severe case.

Rather than taking the words of others on this topic to heart and feeling misunderstood, I think it's better to think about it for yourself and make your own decision. What is it that you really want? What is your ideal self? And what can you realistically do to feel better about the way you are?
It's a good idea to let the Gods guide you in this as well, as Larissa pointed out. If you can find happiness without any medical assistance then that's great and all. But if you've already tried many things and it still seems like you'll be happier and more fulfilled as a person if you take hormone supplements, or even controversial surgeries, then maybe that really is the case.
When it comes to complex situations like this, you should do what seems right to you. Besides the Gods, you know yourself best after all. It doesn't matter what others on this forum think about your decision; they don't know you or your situation, and you don't know them.

Now, I will point out some parts of people's arguments that come across to me as opinions based on feelings rather than actual knowledge, so that they have an opportunity to clarify themselves in case there actually is more to their points than just presuppositions based on their feelings about this topic.

GoldenxChild said:
I also wouldn't recommend reassignment surgery as it can restrict your attainment of Godhood.
While it is true that orgasms are very important spiritually, from what I heard most people who undergo such surgery are still able to achieve orgasm anyway.
Also, there are various other erogenous zones besides the genitals that may be utilised to achieve orgasm as well if the technique and mindset are right, and with certain techniques it's even possible to have powerful orgasms with no physical stimulation at all. So that doesn't seem like it would be an issue.

Also yes, transitional surgery is incredibly detrimental to the chakras and is run and encouraged by the enemy, it is especially detrimental to the sacral chakra and is a drastic destructor of their functions and health, I do not condone it.
While medicine in general can cause health issues over time (especially liver strain in case of oral medicine, but there are other ways of delivery that have less side effects), sex hormones themselves have many positive effects.
(Post-)menopausal women who take estrogen supplements age slower than (post-)menopausal women who do not, and are also less likely to develop demantia. A downside is that they are more likely to get breast cancer than older women who don't undergo hormone replacement therapy, but I think it's obvious that that directly correlates to the fact that their breast tissue doesn't atrophy / sag.
I've also heard testosterone injections have great physical and mental health benefits for men who don't produce enough on their own.
So hormones themselves are not unhealthy. What makes you think that they would be unhealthy in a body of the opposite sex? Bodies of either sex have receptors for both types of sex hormones, and a mother having too much testosterone during pregnancy in the case of an XX fetus or an XY fetus not producing enough testosterone on its own can cause all sorts of intersex conditions in the offspring; which suggests a body's sex is actually very flexible until there is permanent differentation (whether prenatally or during puberty). So what is your reasoning to say that it is unhealthy?

As for surgery, what makes you think that it is so damaging for the Sacral Chakra?
Of course, all surgery is damaging. That's the point; to remove or rearrange things, and then let it heal while it retains a different state (usually with the intent of solving a health problem, but obviously these surgeries specifically have a different purpose and are more comparable to cosmetic surgery).
Wouldn't it be fine after the initial damage heals and the changes settle in? And if it causes a spiritual issue of sorts, then can't this simply be resolved using meditation?

Jack said:
If sex (=gender) is a part of the Soul, and the Soul consists of vibrations / energy, then can't a Soul's (spiritual) sex simply be altered by altering those vibrations, whether that is done intentionally or unintentionally? What makes you believe that it cannot be altered?
I doubt something like that would happen often since there's probably some sort of protections in place to prevent it from happening, but I can see how certain situations could damage or bypass those protections and cause changes to occur anyway, whether partial (more likely if it's unintentional) or complete (more likely if it's intentional). As far as I'm aware, there's no proof that it is unalterable, so isn't that just your opinion?
No that's like saying a black person can use vibrations and change his soul into white and reincarnated into a white body. The basic template which has gender encoded of the soul cannot be changed. What these troubled individuals need is therapy to help balance their mental state and they need to accept themselves. The suicidal behavior does not stop after reassignment surgery. Instead of research into ways to help these people ,research is being done how to better mutilate their bodies and hoax them into appearing as the other sex.

No one other than a biological woman is a woman. That is the cold and hard truth. These people need therapeutic intervention (CBT,ACT, Hypnotherapy ?) into accepting their gender and solving the gender dysphoria. If you were born a male,you are a male and if you were born a female you are a female. Everything else is a psychological problem that needs to be solved.

Gods don't care much about those things at all. They can give you some advices if they know you what might be the best for you, but in the end of the day it's up to you. Gods are never pushy with those things, and they also know your reasons behind your feelings and actions.

For people who think that Gods gonna jump on you all disturbed because you are a bit sexually different or want to change your gender, and that they will yell at you and try to stop you, or will punish you, that is not the case. They simply know already most things that are going on in you, could predict it, and could warn you and talk with you, but no in reality they will not make too big fuss over it. Nobody can dictate what will you do with your body and how will you feel deep inside about yourself, and what is your sexuallity (everything is fine until you start hurting others too much and start being sexual with little kids).

Gods want people who are sexually free and who feel good with themselves, but they also want us to learn and grow from our own experiences. Your mistakes are your own. Later none of those things will matter much, we will be able to really easily fix our bodies, and if we made some mistakes we can correct it and learn something from it.

I do know some people feel bad in their bodies, and it's up to them to see what they will do about it.

There is also one little thing about Gods and advanced people. You can alter your orgasms, you can even change your body in the astral in gender or form you prefer more, you can basically act, and even be sexual how you like, regardless of your physical form. Both genders have their own special orgasms, but you can learn from another gender and alter yours to be more similar as theirs.

One of the Gods taught me something interesting. Basically if a female wants to dominate male she can strongly connect her sacral to this another person and instead of taking lots of energy from her mate, she can push energy into their sacral and into their astral body, which will create sensation like she is completely dominant. If this person is let's say male, if he wants to act more passive and like a female, he would have to allow energy to go deep in. Sex can look normal to others who would see it, but on the astral this guy will be literally fucked hahaha
For homosexuals also this can be amplified if one male starts drawing energy in sacral but also in a base chakra, and more dominant ones will push his energy in this person.

Female orgasm is deep, and females usually take energy of their mates up to their head chakras before they are done, while male orgasm is usually more shallow, males take some lil energy in, and gives tons of their personal energy into this another person which is very draining. This can be altered. Gods know how.

For lesbians is very important to know about those things and how to direct energy, if they want their sexual activities to be really good and satisfying...

If you barely understand a single thing I said you need to advance more spiritually, because most people are still too low and have no idea what sex or sexuallity even is about, aside from procreation.

yes brothers and sisters, i'm advancing day by day..

RTR, Meditations and Yoga :)

how i stated, i don't hate my physical body, i appreciate it.

it is just a psychological condition. i'm a girl inside, just it..

idk if i will do hormon therapy, but I have to be helped by Gods. because alone we can't do whatever we want. we need Divine..

i have a question... so can you send sexual energy remotely to your partner?

i think visualizing his sacral .. idk... sending energy to sacral maybe

Jack said:
Friendly reminder for anyone reading this topic, that anything from Jack is best left ignored as he is highly disturbed about anything that relates at all in any way to femininity.

What you want to feel and do with your body is up to you and noone else. The only things to be very cautious with are hormonal treatments and surgery. What some deranged people may state in topics like these, does not reflect any kind of views of the JoS or JoS community in general. I felt that this was important to point out for anyone new/unaware.

Goddess Aw said:
i have a question... so can you send sexual energy remotely to your partner?

i think visualizing his sacral .. idk... sending energy to sacral maybe
Yes, masturbate while strongly visualizing your partner, having sex with him etc.
You can shoot energy up his chakras when you orgasm, if that feels right for you. This will allow you to send energy and in general to connect better with your partner.

Also, I would recommend to not take any hormonal treatment, and especially to not take any kind of anti-psychotic medication.

Shael said:
Jack said:
Friendly reminder for anyone reading this topic, that anything from Jack is best left ignored as he is highly disturbed about anything that relates at all in any way to femininity.

What you want to feel and do with your body is up to you and noone else. The only things to be very cautious with are hormonal treatments and surgery. What some deranged people may state in topics like these, does not reflect any kind of views of the JoS or JoS community in general. I felt that this was important to point out for anyone new/unaware.
What exactly did he promote that is wrong? That a someone who was born with a vagina is a girl and who has a penis is a man? thought that was common sense by now.

Shael said:
Jack said:

I'm not going to be surprised if a lot of members use everything Mageson said now to dispute subjects. One thing enemies will do is speak of some actual truths so when they are found out SS will come to refute those actual truths just because an enemy spoke them, and then this leads to a bunch of confusion to clear up to prevent people from running to lies.

GoldenxChild said:

I agree in part with Ghost in the Machine here. I believe removing or "sex altering" the genitals is bad for you. Since sexuality / orgasm is an important part for your health, having transition surgeries on your sexual organs isn't something healthy in my opinion. The genitals are also connected into areas in your brain.

"There are 144.000 nadis (channels for the kundalini life force) within the human soul.", and the human body, and I believe some of them runs in your sexual organs.

1_Joy_of_Satan.pdf

Shael said:
Jack said:

Thank for pointing this out. It was very important to do so.

This is a situation that most people in this community stopped talking about when disgraced High Priest Mageson threatened to ban me and everyone else who disagreed with him about the issue of transgenderism . Every single post claiming there was something spiritual or special about these people and making people confused about spirituality was written by either Mageson or Jake Carlson.

But now that hes gone, I can speak freely and so can everyone else who was forcibly gagged under threat of being excommunicated for disagreeing with Marxist dogma about Gender.

My views actually do align with an overwhelming majority of people on this forum,specifically on the issue of transgenderism that it is a mental disorder which can be solved with therapy. I do not believe feeling you are a man while you are a biological female or vice-versa is in anyway a spiritual gift or somehow makes you special. If we did an anonymous poll of all registered users on this issue, I am certain it would overwhelmingly confirm my conviction on this matter. Until Mageson started to ban and attack people for stating biological and historical facts about this issue, the overwhelming posts about this issue revolved around stating it was a mental disease. After heated debates and threatening calls for banning people stopped stating their mind out of fear of being banned as did I.

I do not believe transgenderism has anything to do with spirituality or masculinity/femininity. This was being hard shilled by Mageson who also claimed that Gender was a social construct. Many such psychological disorders have been passed down since antiquity and people have tried to form groups around these claiming to be somehow special in reference to being abnormal. I do not believe this is true at all and these people are special at all. Just because a disease has been ancient doesn't make it any less abnormal. This is evidenced by the extremely high suicide rates,depression and other host of serious psychological and comorbid disorders that are linked to this issue. The issue might be a combination of genetic or psychological, possibly both but nothing that cant be fixed.

At a forum post where someone asks a question, I can freely state my opinion. Disagreeing with you on an issue doesn't make me "highly disturbed " but it does make you childish and entitled that you would project something like that onto me.

Jack said:
Meteor said:
Goddess Aw said:

I feel misunderstood

GoldenxChild said:

Jack said:
No that's like saying a black person can use vibrations and change his soul into white and reincarnated into a white body. The basic template which has gender encoded of the soul cannot be changed. What these troubled individuals need is therapy to help balance their mental state and they need to accept themselves. The suicidal behavior does not stop after reassignment surgery. Instead of research into ways to help these people ,research is being done how to better mutilate their bodies and hoax them into appearing as the other sex.

No one other than a biological woman is a woman. That is the cold and hard truth. These people need therapeutic intervention (CBT,ACT, Hypnotherapy ?) into accepting their gender and solving the gender dysphoria. If you were born a male,you are a male and if you were born a female you are a female. Everything else is a psychological problem that needs to be solved.

Please all this is unhelpful remember some people are literally suicidal over this. The best answer is to help them and accept who they are.

I for one am not at all in favor of these hormones and transition surgeries if this is a thing that is even supposed to occur at all it will later in a better way when gentiles are in control.

But i for one know not everyone fits their gender expression.

I always felt inferior over this myself in a way and yes I did post about this before but I have learned to accept myself for who I am. No use hating yourself. Satan doesn't hate me so why should I hate me. Get my point.

People need to learn to accept themselves for who they are no matter their physical gender and love themselves.

I am male and everyone says my energy is very feminine almost more so than some girls.

I accept that. It is in my astrology chart. Pisces first house Cancer moon Libra Mars etc

You wouldn't expect me to be different now would you. Neither should I try to be different to conform to "social norms"

Neither should you block out and not express who you are.

I dont go trying to dress or act a certain way to fit anything I am not that.

I dont wear my issue as an identity I am not LGBT or Gay or Straight or Bi as the basis of who I am.

I just simply say I am a more emotional feminine type guy who likes both guys and girls about equal. It is not an identity.

The enemy tries to make us make this the entire identity of who we are but its not.

You know what one way to get all third sex people killed or persecuted eaisly is to make us wear it on our sleeves and act like freaks.

We are not we are human too just a little different expression of that.

Beauty comes in all expressions. I would bet you a lot that if we were to actually look into it many of the people we think back on as great if not even most were third gender. So its not a bad thing.

Third sex may even be supperior but it certainly is not inferior. Remember that.

These people in Ancient times were seen as Sacred i remember reading and it was a blessing to have one around.

Thats more the spirit here. So let's not hate eachother for who we are or create hang ups.

Azorm said:
Female orgasm is deep, and females usually take energy of their mates up to their head chakras before they are done, while male orgasm is usually more shallow, males take some lil energy in, and gives tons of their personal energy into this another person which is very draining. This can be altered. Gods know how.

wait are you saying that males COULD be as sensitive as females, like they would react like a female during shrex? I've always wondered if that was possible.

The soul from what I understand is a mutable construct in composition to it's energies, it has no gender only gender aspects, HOWEVER... the physical realm is a binding realm, whatever the first gender was assigned to the soul on the physical realm in it's incarnation, is the gender that will keep manifesting on the physical plane. This is different from race because race has to do more essentially with 'species', you can't reincarnate a chihuahua to a wolf or change a chihuahua to a wolf, the soul is an entirely different race/species and vise versa however both species have the same available gender types of either female or male. Genders are all the same no matter what human species you are, male or female or both with born intersex (this definitely impacts the soul's gender composition and we do have some gods that are intersex), nothing affects the spiritual more strongly than the physical because it is a powerful force. This does not change through reincarnation because that first imprint is hardwired, because again, the material plane is all about settings and bindings.

However like I said, the soul is a construct of energies and compositions that change throughout lifetimes, and this is why someone's assigned guardian demon in a past-life can change throughout lifetimes because their soul no longer fits the composition of that demon's specialties and is passed over to a new demon who can better teach your new souls' composition in who you are as an individual in construct and personality. The perception of gender can be included in this as well because it is all psychic(ological) of the soul's personality and compositional caterings on what aspects they are most comprised of.

You can't use therapy to change a warrior soul into the opposite of it's natural composition without causing great suffering and psychological/spiritual harm to the individual. And likewise you can't force someone who loves variety, freedom and change to love routine, strict scheduling and imprisoning tasks. You can't remove hardwired imprinted psychic influences of planetary and universal energies upon a soul unless you're doing corrupted shit like the enemy does in breaking them down and destroying it. In technical speakings of this matter, the hardwired assigned gender is not permanently imprinted in the soul, it is imprinted on the physically binding of the physical gender that is tied to that soul. Without the physical body the soul is just the ethereal double that takes on that bodies last imprinted image, but it is not the psychic seat of the individual compositional identification.

It is true, the enemy has corrupted gender for so long to cause mass confusion and disorder, but for some people that 'male-female' likeness as a tomboy, tomgirl or Twin Soul/Intersex is in fact a very real thing in the soul and perception. The whole part of the gender chaos is sorting through the madness to find out what is REAL. With REAL knowledge of what one's gender caterings are, we are not yet in any kind of scientific or prime spiritual advancement to be making any changes yet to the physical form to mirror this compositional perception as the true soul does in fact crave mirroring to it's composition, but even still this does not have to involve changing your actual physical biology.

This mirroring factor however is why there is such a thing as transgenders who literally feel so alien in their physical body, the major lacking of this mirroring of the realms in aspects is what causes the dysphoria, the two planes must mirror one another by the very natures of the universe in some way, it is their natural catering and people who identify as transgender and all that ilk suffer psychologically when this isn't the case because it is astral frustration in that the physical realm regard to the body is not doing what's supposed to do which is mirror the higher astral influence. It can be overcome in substitute mindsets to reduce the dysphoria and be comfortable with oneself until any future of change can be made SAFELY and healthfully with matters in guidance of Satan and the gods and knowing if you actually ARE Twin Souled or what-have you and making sure it's not actually just brainwashed garbage and likely with things like biokinesis, but when unfucked to see real truths to what your psychic gender composition is to the very core and absolute TRUEness of your soul, it cannot be denied to the very core of what it is.

And as I have said, hormones and surgery are not the route to go, it is enemy controlled and is ultimately harmful most especially on the spiritual level. Biokinesis can change things like someone's tone and pitched voice among many other things by programming the physical body for what it can do and develop to develop but when it comes to such major and drastic changes, extreme and very clear guidance from Satan and the gods is needed as well complete and total freeing of the soul; There's too much impatience with these matters when all it takes is time and consistent and steady advancement as well as fighting for our freedom. Priorities and health must be accounted for among other things to work out.

"I allow everyone to follow the dictates of his own nature, but he that opposes me will regret it sorely." - Satan

Of course this doesn't mean subject yourself to stupidity like cutting off your dick. All truths and answers will be revealed in time... a few decades are nothing to the eternity of our gods and the magnum opus. Patience.

Jack said:
Meteor said:
Goddess Aw said:

I feel misunderstood

GoldenxChild said:

Jack said:

Gender is biological and physical. It deals with genitals and what you have when you are born.

Your soul polarity, or broadly, how you behave in some things, or if you are Yin or Yang (has behaviors assosciated but it does not change your material gender) is personality and it could change.

The human mind can be confused by or be turned against anything. Skilled hypnotists can make people believe they are dogs. Certain living, psychological, and material conditions, can make people think of anything.

The hermaphroditism of the Gods is not material nor hormonal, done by some jew doctor in a lab. It is about the dual nature of the Soul, and an allegory. Using this as justification for questionable life decisions is not of the Gods, but it is a practice the jews have been doing in feminism and is a practice all over their kosher paradigm.

If you want to make body altering decisions, take the responsibility, but do not use the Gods as leverage to brainwash others into it.

Stop advising people murderous subhuman practices of self mutilation and hormonal gland removal (testicles or ovaries) for men and women. Enough with this butchery. If you want to have this done to yourself, exercise your rights without brainwashing other individuals in irreversible decisions based on randon pseudopsychology.

How you use your liberty of yourself is up to you, and you should not advise others to do things you have no idea about. Jews tell you funny things about hormonal cocktails the question is how do these end up for people all the way from professional athletes to trans?

Make research and see. If you want to dramatically reduce your lifespan or cut your thingy to talk in a thinner voice or whatever, carry your responsibility. There is no need to profane the Gods by using them as a fake basis for justifying things further.

Big Dipper said:
Azorm said:

wait are you saying that males COULD be as sensitive as females, like they would react like a female during shrex? I've always wondered if that was possible.
You're not going to be damned for all of eternity for saying "sex" properly. :roll:

Big Dipper said:
Azorm said:

Males can be more sensitive and have better orgasms with practice. All they have to do is to study this more energy-wise and get a feel for it. Apparently orgasms can be altered to the certain degree and how body and soul handles energy.

thank you HP..

no I don't like surgery.

as I stated I don't hate my body, I just express myself for what I am

is just that, 90% of the times I want to do hormon therapy..

yes I think there is no responsibility for the Gods.. they just want to help people to advance... we are what we feel inside and they help us also while meditating to know what we really are.

i think there is nothing wrong to express of the opposite gender, no?.. sometimes who has a male body can be totally feminine in certain aspects.. yes i know that maybe there are people that define them transgender but they are not feminine or just a little bit..

but there are people that truly are that

it doesn't necessarily consist in female dress.. I, as myself dress unisex (like metal bands t shirt large) except a bra and express feminine with voice

I noticed I feel comfortable with that

forgive me if I talk about it, I want to talk about it with you brothers and sisters because you're my spiritual family

it's not that simple like "accept yourself" because gender dysphoria i don't think is a non-acceptance problem

I appreciate myself for what I am, the only problem is this

it is a problem when you hate your body, but I don't. but it hurts me when I receive "he".. yes.. it hurts me so much. i feel uncomfortable like this

Aquarius said:
What exactly did he promote that is wrong? That a someone who was born with a vagina is a girl and who has a penis is a man? thought that was common sense by now.
He promoted his usual anti-femininity garbage, advising males who feel feminine to seek a therapist or take anti-psychotic drugs.

Aquarius said:
Shael said:
Jack said:

Nah bro that is just 14th century stuff. We need to progress and make irreversible changes to the body. And ignore Jack of couse because he does not agree with this agenda.

Jack said:
Shael said:
Jack said:

This is a situation that most people in this community stopped talking about when disgraced High Priest Mageson threatened to ban me and everyone else who disagreed with him about the issue of transgenderism . Every single post claiming there was something spiritual or special about these people and making people confused about spirituality was written by either Mageson or Jake Carlson.

But now that hes gone, I can speak freely and so can everyone else who was forcibly gagged under threat of being excommunicated for disagreeing with Marxist dogma about Gender.

My views actually do align with an overwhelming majority of people on this forum,specifically on the issue of transgenderism that it is a mental disorder which can be solved with therapy. I do not believe feeling you are a man while you are a biological female or vice-versa is in anyway a spiritual gift or somehow makes you special. If we did an anonymous poll of all registered users on this issue, I am certain it would overwhelmingly confirm my conviction on this matter. Until Mageson started to ban and attack people for stating biological and historical facts about this issue, the overwhelming posts about this issue revolved around stating it was a mental disease. After heated debates and threatening calls for banning people stopped stating their mind out of fear of being banned as did I.

I do not believe transgenderism has anything to do with spirituality or masculinity/femininity. This was being hard shilled by Mageson who also claimed that Gender was a social construct. Many such psychological disorders have been passed down since antiquity and people have tried to form groups around these claiming to be somehow special in reference to being abnormal. I do not believe this is true at all and these people are special at all. Just because a disease has been ancient doesn't make it any less abnormal. This is evidenced by the extremely high suicide rates,depression and other host of serious psychological and comorbid disorders that are linked to this issue. The issue might be a combination of genetic or psychological, possibly both but nothing that cant be fixed.

At a forum post where someone asks a question, I can freely state my opinion. Disagreeing with you on an issue doesn't make me "highly disturbed " but it does make you childish and entitled that you would project something like that onto me.
Just keep in mind, Mageson was demoted. Not banned. His account is still active and on these forums. I’m seeing, since his demotion, now everyone is saying, oh Mageson said that so that’s wrong. But that isn’t the case. If everything Mageson said was wrong, then his account would of been deleted. There is still value in some of his posts. I don’t think we need to get in the habit of, if Mageson said it it’s wrong. Simply isn’t true. Plus Jake wasn’t demoted for betraying Satan. So his posts on the subject could still have value as well.

I don’t recall Mageson being a big proponent of gender altering surgeries. If I recall, he more echoed what cobra said. Take responsibility if you do it.

What cobra said makes sound sense. It’s an enormous decision which involves literal self mutilation. Yet, he still didn’t say don’t do it. He said take responsibility. Mageson was never on these forums advising people to chop themselves up.

It’s a big world with a lot of people. People are going to do some strange things. That’s fine, as long as they don’t hurt anyone intentionally. Everyone is going to live the way they want. Dressing in whatever clothes they want, doing to their body what they please. Such is life. If they seek your advice, we can give council, but still their life decisions are theirs.

Meteor said:
Is this in reply to a disapproved post? As far as I can see, no one in this thread used the "hermaphroditism of the Gods" as leverage to encourage people to make body altering decisions. In fact, almost all of the posts are warning about potential dangers of such decisions instead.

No one in this current thread, but that was a common argument used in the past, I remember such statements. It wouldn't always culminate in "hermaphroditic allegories exist so therefore the Gods think it's good for people to surgically alter themselves," but it would be used to say that such inner feelings are actually psychologically healthy and should be fostered.

I abstain from shaming and mocking people for experiencing such inner feelings, but I can no longer maintain that such a state is normal and healthy, as this kind of dysmorphia genuinely does cause severe problems for its sufferers. Hormonal therapies and surgeries have been known to worsen this, as evidenced by a growing body of trans people who fiercely advocate that people think these decisions through harder than you've ever thought about anything because of how much they regret doing what they've done.

I've seen a very large part of the whole LGBTQLMFAOROFLCOPTER++++ community run by the enemy and all I ever see on the front showcase of 90% of the whole thing is glorification and only ever seeing the positive light to it all and every time they mention the bad shit just because they legally have to they immediately try to console and say "Oh but goy don't worry, if you do this and this and keep track of this you'll be A okay".

I've searched and found entire mass truths of miseries in so many people post surgery are depressed and even more miserable with the results. It doesn't live up to expectations, the results look hideous, it's botched or messed up or they even lose the ability to orgasm among many other things and most of all it's not natural and that also can upset them as well believe it or not despite them doing it to themselves artificially in the first place.

More recently some documentaries are slowly starting to come out to the surface about these people who see what's really going on after the fact and the things they don't tell you. "Oh it will do this and that terribly to your body but you'll be fiiiine" when it's actually a much larger picture of garbage than they show you.

The problem here is that if members decide to go entirely through this whole thing it's best to know the entirety of the truths that will occur if they do. I don't know about kundalini 'damnation' in if surgery like that will completely botch your sacral chakra to irreparable levels or what-have-you but the chakras have reacted to even the littlest of problems, even vastly non-threatening to the physical body, if not something as severe as that it will still cause issues, and I'm not sure how you would fix something like that reasonably.

Intensive research and a LOT of things considered and taken into account is extremely necessary. And if after you're not persuaded and still go through with it all only to regret it at a later date, then you only have yourself to blame. You can't come crying and go "Well why didn't the gods warn me or stop me or do this or that", chances are they either did and many times and you didn't see it, or you simply could not be changed in your course and can only learn in reaping what you sow but they are never to blame for actions you knowingly make. Anything that's been damaged you can only put in effort to fix to the best of your ability in reparations as it can be and hope for a future where real and better means of such can be done.

Azorm said:
Big Dipper said:
Males can be more sensitive and have better orgasms with practice. All they have to do is to study this more energy-wise and get a feel for it. Apparently orgasms can be altered to the certain degree and how body and soul handles energy.

Just to further confirm this, I could observe this change in myself lately. Somewhere in the JoS it is said that the orgasm leads to a moment of natural trance (very brief though) and I could always tell this was true, sometime I had visions during them but always short lived.
Lately I have done quite a bit of working more than usual (mostly on my Elemental imbalance and vibrating Runes and Demons' names) and noticed an increase in pleasure and orgasm "wave" duration.

More specifically, I believe the Earth element I have absorbed (over a time! go slowly with these, never overdo more than 3 breaths each time if you haven't had experience with them yet) has made me more aware of my astral touch sense, creating an interaction between what you imagine and what you feel. Earth seems to be the element that rules sexuality as well, so it's not much of a surprise, but I just learned that Earth can also bind the chakras (making you kind of dull and insensitive to other energies) so one should never exaggerate with it or use it for too long. All the Elements should be equally respected and used in order for the Soul to be well used to them, Quintessence should also be used/experimented with as it holds all the Elements, and what you previously 'built' with the single Element the Quintessence will help you understand further, possibly revealing subtler features of the Element that you can use in magick.

Hope that helps.

Hail Satan!

Eric13 said:
Jack said:
Shael said:

Just keep in mind, Mageson was demoted. Not banned. His account is still active and on these forums. I’m seeing, since his demotion, now everyone is saying, oh Mageson said that so that’s wrong. But that isn’t the case. If everything Mageson said was wrong, then his account would of been deleted. There is still value in some of his posts. I don’t think we need to get in the habit of, if Mageson said it it’s wrong. Simply isn’t true. Plus Jake wasn’t demoted for betraying Satan. So his posts on the subject could still have value as well.

I don’t recall Mageson being a big proponent of gender altering surgeries. If I recall, he more echoed what cobra said. Take responsibility if you do it.

What cobra said makes sound sense. It’s an enormous decision which involves literal self mutilation. Yet, he still didn’t say don’t do it. He said take responsibility. Mageson was never on these forums advising people to chop themselves up.

It’s a big world with a lot of people. People are going to do some strange things. That’s fine, as long as they don’t hurt anyone intentionally. Everyone is going to live the way they want. Dressing in whatever clothes they want, doing to their body what they please. Such is life. If they seek your advice, we can give council, but still their life decisions are theirs.
No Mageson publicly supported this agenda hard even when people who called themselves transgender were against it,
I studied transgenderism in development psych in school and on my own time. It seems your right the sex reasignment operation is the final choice for them. And the great liberation from watching interviews of those who have had it done.
Transexuality goes into the metaphysical realm and taking hormones and having surgeries is what the kikes want people to do because it adds problems on top of problems.

HIGH PRIEST Mageson:

Its in the soul yes but I don’t deny ones right to change the body to the other. Transexual people have my moral support. They where called twin souls in the ancient world. Which was not the term for Homosexuals.
https://thirdsex666.deathofcommunism.com/twin-soul-people/

Shael said:
Aquarius said:
He promoted his usual anti-femininity garbage, advising males who feel feminine to seek a therapist or take anti-psychotic drugs.
I never adviced anyone to take drugs but I did advise these people to seek therapy(ACT) because they have psychological and mental problems they need sorted out, like solving their gender and body dysmorphia.

There is nothing feminine or masculine about transgenderism. It primarily has to do with mental disorders, not with expression of femininity (or masculinity. )

Meteor said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Gender is biological and physical. It deals with genitals and what you have when you are born.

Your soul polarity, or broadly, how you behave in some things, or if you are Yin or Yang (has behaviors assosciated but it does not change your material gender) is personality and it could change.

The human mind can be confused by or be turned against anything. Skilled hypnotists can make people believe they are dogs. Certain living, psychological, and material conditions, can make people think of anything.

The hermaphroditism of the Gods is not material nor hormonal, done by some jew doctor in a lab. It is about the dual nature of the Soul, and an allegory. Using this as justification for questionable life decisions is not of the Gods, but it is a practice the jews have been doing in feminism and is a practice all over their kosher paradigm.

If you want to make body altering decisions, take the responsibility, but do not use the Gods as leverage to brainwash others into it.

Stop advising people murderous subhuman practices of self mutilation and hormonal gland removal (testicles or ovaries) for men and women. Enough with this butchery. If you want to have this done to yourself, exercise your rights without brainwashing other individuals in irreversible decisions based on randon pseudopsychology.

How you use your liberty of yourself is up to you, and you should not advise others to do things you have no idea about. Jews tell you funny things about hormonal cocktails the question is how do these end up for people all the way from professional athletes to trans?

Make research and see. If you want to dramatically reduce your lifespan or cut your thingy to talk in a thinner voice or whatever, carry your responsibility. There is no need to profane the Gods by using them as a fake basis for justifying things further.
Is this in reply to a disapproved post? As far as I can see, no one in this thread used the "hermaphroditism of the Gods" as leverage to encourage people to make body altering decisions. In fact, almost all of the posts are warning about potential dangers of such decisions instead.
No but this was hard shilled by Mageson where he took spiritual allegories and superimposed them on unrelated things claiming that was what the text meant. He once claimed men wore female clothes(cross-dressing) to feel the inner feminine and other bullshit like this which has confused so many members who are blind about these stuff.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back