Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What is the meditation or exercise before Summon a Demon

kaparakoko666

Hello everyone
I try to Summon Lady agares last night
But i cant feel her or sense her

So i do astral projection and there has a lady seating in my chair but it look like wrapped by dark shadow or fog and her skin is color black

I ask her if she s from father satan but she is not answer, so i stop a conversion and ask a help from father satan.

I dont know if its my imagination or what but i must try a ritual again to establish a relationship to Lady agares

Problem is i cant prepare a incense and i just use white candle instead of deep blood candle

Maybe this is one of the reason why ritual is fail and i did not do a proper ritual

So i order a deep blood candle and lavender incense online

While waiting for a item i do Kundalini Yoga,full chakra meditation,meditation on pineal gland.breath meditation

a question is what can you say about my experience and what is the good meditation so i can Contact them quickly?

i already open all chakra few years ago but i still not Contact my guardian demon

OKAY...everyone is individual and so I will keep it clean.aheadnof time these are my methods and many will disagree or he “concerned about my use of substances” but just like for thousands of years Aztec’s and stuff used psychoactive drugs as sacraments in rituals for summoning I actually don’really do any chemical sacraments Like psilocybin .....I also do not advocate drugs of any kind to anybody seriously if your happy and your doing your thing and having success in summoning demons and seeing them and stuff then yeah stay away from drugs seriously they will mess you up for life drugs are very powerful poison chhm ideals of unknown origin ...don’t do drugs kids......anyway I summon in the forests , I have places where altars are pre set I just bring black sheets of cloth and a couple props and my daggers I always have I usually begin at sunset and set up those torches all around and a nearby campfire . I will have a campsite usually for all nighters. . Honestly I find Fasting and meditation , talking with your guardian demon or Satan , or relaxing with a familiar and raise some energy with them always calms the nerves . yOU HaVE TO FAST for at least 3 days 72hours......I cheat I use stimulants to do this easy...but if u can without then please don’t I don’t condone drugs and I’m not talking crazy drug abuse.just enou go to ward off sleepiness /on the fifth night for me I keep watch on moon waning or waxing keep track of its powers , my altar surrounded and protected by black sheets and stone , a baphomet , Satanic symbols , A table for The Demons Sigil, candles , the demons metal, and all the demons particular elemental favorites......as a sacrifice: Remember this is my individual summoning and this is what works for me if I want to have an extreme experience in meeting the demonic and there manifestations. If you are against drugs please excuse me like I realize ze JOS is like a more known thing now and alotnof people good manners sacred or all that good stuff but I break fast with a large amount of psilocybin mushrooms and I drink milk and juice , I begin to smoke cannabis I’m in Canada it’s legal I drink of my alcohol and eat.then it’s almost like a comforting thing I do to prepare , the only meditations I need for this are simple breathing meditations....and self control, power over mind , and then I do my chants , my war cry , and I burn my pre written prayer marked as URGENT through starts authority . I offer my sacrifices . Usually by this pint there’s more then a few beings that are visible and audible and textile too.......if you wanna tell me something pagans have been doing for tens of thousands of years is “bad for you” or wanna hate whatever man .DMT substances , hallucinogenic mushrooms , stimulant chewing leaves these things were used by those before us as sacrements to break the veil between the living world and the world of the dead .......Psilocybin containing mushrooms are referred to as “the flesh of the gods” ..I don’t condone drugs I just want to bring drug awareness. Too many people are dying from drugs and we need to spread messages that pharmaceutical companies are performing genocide on many people including the gentilenpopupation man seriously good luck every one .everyone should mark the symbol of there gurdian demons sigil on the sidewalk or some thing in chalk wink wink

kaparakoko666 said:
Hello everyone

So i do astral projection and there has a lady seating in my chair but it look like wrapped by dark shadow or fog and her skin is color black

I ask her if she s from father satan but she is not answer, so i stop a conversion and ask a help from father satan. There are preparations you must do.you must empower your third eye if you want my advice we can chat privately there are many different ways or methods of summoning And it depends what type of experience you want because many times the demons don’t appear because you don’t allow them through an inner like if you want to astralmproject even if a tiny bit is fb your subconscious holds back-I can’t astral project at will btw I can I just never have I came close a few times tho so ya just a really powerful thing like tearing your soul from your body I always would tense up usually

I dont know if its my imagination or what but i must try a ritual again to establish a relationship to Lady agares

Problem is i cant prepare a incense and i just use white candle instead of deep blood candle

Maybe this is one of the reason why ritual is fail and i did not do a proper ritual

While waiting for a item i do Kundalini Yoga,full chakra meditation,meditation on pineal gland.breath meditation

a question is what can you say about my experience and what is the good meditation so i can Contact them quickly?

i already open all chakra few years ago but i still not Contact my guardian demon

Sledgehammer666 said:
OKAY...everyone is individual and so I will keep it clean.aheadnof time these are my methods and many will disagree or he “concerned about my use of substances” but just like for thousands of years Aztec’s and stuff used psychoactive drugs as sacraments in rituals for summoning I actually don’really do any chemical sacraments Like psilocybin .....I also do not advocate drugs of any kind to anybody seriously if your happy and your doing your thing and having success in summoning demons and seeing them and stuff then yeah stay away from drugs seriously they will mess you up for life drugs are very powerful poison chhm ideals of unknown origin ...don’t do drugs kids......anyway I summon in the forests , I have places where altars are pre set I just bring black sheets of cloth and a couple props and my daggers I always have I usually begin at sunset and set up those torches all around and a nearby campfire . I will have a campsite usually for all nighters. . Honestly I find Fasting and meditation , talking with your guardian demon or Satan , or relaxing with a familiar and raise some energy with them always calms the nerves . yOU HaVE TO FAST for at least 3 days 72hours......I cheat I use stimulants to do this easy...but if u can without then please don’t I don’t condone drugs and I’m not talking crazy drug abuse.just enou go to ward off sleepiness /on the fifth night for me I keep watch on moon waning or waxing keep track of its powers , my altar surrounded and protected by black sheets and stone , a baphomet , Satanic symbols , A table for The Demons Sigil, candles , the demons metal, and all the demons particular elemental favorites......as a sacrifice: Remember this is my individual summoning and this is what works for me if I want to have an extreme experience in meeting the demonic and there manifestations. If you are against drugs please excuse me like I realize ze JOS is like a more known thing now and alotnof people good manners sacred or all that good stuff but I break fast with a large amount of psilocybin mushrooms and I drink milk and juice , I begin to smoke cannabis I’m in Canada it’s legal I drink of my alcohol and eat.then it’s almost like a comforting thing I do to prepare , the only meditations I need for this are simple breathing meditations....and self control, power over mind , and then I do my chants , my war cry , and I burn my pre written prayer marked as URGENT through starts authority . I offer my sacrifices . Usually by this pint there’s more then a few beings that are visible and audible and textile too.......if you wanna tell me something pagans have been doing for tens of thousands of years is “bad for you” or wanna hate whatever man .DMT substances , hallucinogenic mushrooms , stimulant chewing leaves these things were used by those before us as sacrements to break the veil between the living world and the world of the dead .......Psilocybin containing mushrooms are referred to as “the flesh of the gods” ..I don’t condone drugs I just want to bring drug awareness. Too many people are dying from drugs and we need to spread messages that pharmaceutical companies are performing genocide on many people including the gentilenpopupation man seriously good luck every one .everyone should mark the symbol of there gurdian demons sigil on the sidewalk or some thing in chalk wink wink

Dude stop doing drugs and stop starving yourself. All the claims you are making are not accurate at all. Whatever delusional things drugs are making you see are not real and you lying to yourself. You are obviously advocating drug use hiding behind the word awareness. Ancient pagan culture did not use psychedelics to attempt speaking to the gods this is a bullshit jew lie. Older societies were much more spiritually aware and knew the damage this would do to their souls. Doing drugs will only further hurt your efforts with astral communication and sight. All your props are just props also, nothing more. It's to set the mood. You will not get anywhere spiritually with all the delusions you hold onto.

kaparakoko666 said:
Hello everyone

I ask her if she s from father satan but she is not answer, so i stop a conversion and ask a help from father satan.

It may take a long while before your soul is strong enough to see and hear the gods. She has more than likely heard you but you are not open enough to communicate. Keep practicing your meditations and the gods will reveal themselves in many diverse ways. If they need to get a point across they will. As for seeing an entity on the astral be careful as there can be negative forces trying to just fuck with you.

Don't get too caught up with the right candles or other props. It's nice to honor the gods with things that represent them but is not always necessary. I'd recommend just focusing on advancing yourself. The gods are extremely busy and expect you to handle yourself if you are capable. If you're trying to do a summoning just "because" don't waste their time, actually have a reason for wanting to contact them.

Sledgehammer666 said:

You and your likes are very easy to spot now... The more of drug induced posts I see the better I get at regognizing that a druggie is posting even before drugs are mentioned... So thanks for that.

Other than that I hope that any newbie reading will not take you seriously. Drug usage is bad no matter how you do it. One does not need any external stimuli for the summoning process or any other thing related to Spiritual Satanism. Drugs are a hindrance. What you do is your business, but I hope that you keep such degenerate measures to yourself.

And who does write Demon sigils on the sidewalk, seriously?

Spiritual Satanism is very serious spiritual path. I see you are not to be taken very seriously. I see you unfit for spiritual duty. Get better or get lost.

Last but not least do you really think ancient people had to resort to drug usage when we had more incorrupted and recent Godly knowledge back in the day in regards to meditation. I have no doubt that ancient people used drugs to contact Gods is nothing but a kike meme.

ModernMage said:
Sledgehammer666 said:

Dude stop doing drugs and stop starving yourself. All the claims you are making are not accurate at all. Whatever delusional things drugs are making you see are not real and you lying to yourself. You are obviously advocating drug use hiding behind the word awareness. Ancient pagan culture did not use psychedelics to attempt speaking to the gods this is a bullshit jew lie. Older societies were much more spiritually aware and knew the damage this would do to their souls. Doing drugs will only further hurt your efforts with astral communication and sight. All your props are just props also, nothing more. It's to set the mood. You will not get anywhere spiritually with all the delusions you hold onto.
I come to Joy of Dayan to get away from people’s judgement and in acceptance I have been in Satan in blood for 15 years please , don’t tell me what to do I use powerful substances as a mage as it says on this website which I assume your a dedicated follower , so you should know such things instead of reacting in anger to things you don’t quite fully understand, as clearly your perception and empathic abilities are minimal of nil....the truth is I am right and your wrong.by proof of evidence on and off of JoS. So please chill out ........or don’t come on this website when your angry to cause problems it’s a friendly community and friendly debates are accepted but not what you do....your not above me.i can’t believe I’m being told drugs are bad how old are you ......go talk to a HP mages are known to use powerful substances to enhance there majock and shit but it’s a bad thing to do this is beginner stuff hut that’s how I personally choose to do things...u want to control me and say things about me with out any valid evidence or basis for your insulting judgments I am of sound mind and follow the ancient traditions pasted down since before recorded history. Aka the cave paintings of pscilocybin mushrooms and stuff daring before history look it up and seriously , don’t come on here to make trouble with family units; we’re all welcom to have a voice on here without critical judgement , this is a save place for fellow satanists , if you live Satan your welcome here:but in my Heart ❤️ in my Heart and gut , my soul is angered by people like you ...that’s not my anger it is the anger of the gods , it is Satan the being of beings and ALL of the beings who is angered at you and at SO many on earth.Im a veteran I know my things at least a little.You clearly have a long way to go or are just a poser.Your an enemy to me as it will be marked please don’t post on my comments brother until you enlighten yourself to Satan’s essence

Sledgehammer666 said:
kaparakoko666 said:
Hello everyone

I ask her if she s from father satan but she is not answer, so i stop a conversion and ask a help from father satan. There are preparations you must do.you must empower your third eye if you want my advice we can chat privately there are many different ways or methods of summoning And it depends what type of experience you want because many times the demons don’t appear because you don’t allow them through an inner like if you want to astralmproject even if a tiny bit is fb your subconscious holds back-I can’t astral project at will btw I can I just never have I came close a few times tho so ya just a really powerful thing like tearing your soul from your body I always would tense up usually

. Okokokokok nononono , I was confused you mage man or whatever .to the foe list with you. Hail Satan.Teach him some manners.

Sledgehammer666 said:

Definitely I am not going to read this, not only is extensive and there is no single organization on this and a lot of grammar errors, but is really clear you are not on your right mind. Whatever the hell you are doing, specially when it comes to drugs, STOP IT!! Get proper psychological help, meditate SOBER and work on your vibrational state in all senses: physically, mentally and spiritually

When that happens then you can come again and speak better.

I want to add to this post that my ancient ritual that I follow the one with fasting and shrooms or mescaline or DMT like u don’t do this every day you do it on occasion , some dude on here tried to tell me how to live my life but my post was allowed for a reason because there must have been useful content in it and because I told you , duh drugs are bad....don’t do them. Things that grow from the earth ......and have been used in this exact same reason since before dates gistory(cave paintings of mushrooms) and throughout the entirety of history these substances have been used world wide by pagan tribes in certain rituals.If used properly and responsibly many drugs can be very useful and can help reach ones goals.If I didn’t have coffee and Tylenol I wouldn’t be able to come on here and deal with judgemental , Ill mannered , self centred , unintelligent people who only treat the HPs like they are part of the family.....I smell posers....I have tatoos of Satan and my guardian demons sigil .i have a green devil tat on my friggin forearm.If you don’t know somebody don’t y’all as if you do it makes you appear to be mentally incapacitated like (retarted)

Well the way they have been doing it for all of recorded history and beyond 100a thousands of years , if it’s been done for the entire time humans were known of then I think that gives it some credit. Yeah I’ll stick with my way. And I do this once a month if I can . Other then that I’m sober and I’m a natural empath .....I’m a natural psychic........I have natural reserves in clairaudience and clairvoyance ...:I first met a spirit when I was 12ish at a cabin which has remained with me to this day I am now 30 the exact same demon I’ve since met her and talked with her but she’s just a friend she is a demigod and she is scarrrrry but she’s the sweetest little thing ever .yeah she has been there for me.........anyways back to the topic that I am directing , I plead with the HPs , the clergy , nowa the time we have to separate the fake , the posers , and the enemy infiltrators , we have to obey Satan and all true satanic family MUST unite....for the war....let’s use that mage guy as an example who trolled me and instead of communicating or even debating he attempted to debase me and slander me as if he knew me for his own egotistical and very not satanic reasons .....He would not be a trusted member rof the family if we were in person based on first impression only though as I don’t know him but I know he is mixed up and , the demon which came into me as I’m also a natural medium just like read this guys existence....and it just knocks the truth out of the park. The guy who slandered me may have just been having a bad moment but the demon has revealed other wise.........see , and we need to like get business like we need to open some businesses and own properties , we need to finance our uniformed war machine. Otherwise we’re all just dead meat. So let all true satanists band together...live in the same homes as eachother , help each other with tent , be respectful, find your satanic spouse for. Satanic Marriage.its also an acceptable time society will begin to allow places of worship for Malek Ta-Us. Satan.

Just be very patient. One of my very first mistakes while summoning was that I repeatedly attempted to summon the same God, because I thought they did not respond to me. I just wasn't open enough.
Void meditation can be very helpful. Clear your mind and try not to let your imagination get to you.

Sledgehammer666 said:
Well the way they have been doing it for all of recorded history and beyond 100a thousands of years , if it’s been done for the entire time humans were known of then I think that gives it some credit. Yeah I’ll stick with my way. And I do this once a month if I can . Other then that I’m sober and I’m a natural empath .....I’m a natural psychic........I have natural reserves in clairaudience and clairvoyance ...:I first met a spirit when I was 12ish at a cabin which has remained with me to this day I am now 30 the exact same demon I’ve since met her and talked with her but she’s just a friend she is a demigod and she is scarrrrry but she’s the sweetest little thing ever .yeah she has been there for me.........anyways back to the topic that I am directing , I plead with the HPs , the clergy , nowa the time we have to separate the fake , the posers , and the enemy infiltrators , we have to obey Satan and all true satanic family MUST unite....for the war....let’s use that mage guy as an example who trolled me and instead of communicating or even debating he attempted to debase me and slander me as if he knew me for his own egotistical and very not satanic reasons .....He would not be a trusted member rof the family if we were in person based on first impression only though as I don’t know him but I know he is mixed up and , the demon which came into me as I’m also a natural medium just like read this guys existence....and it just knocks the truth out of the park. The guy who slandered me may have just been having a bad moment but the demon has revealed other wise.........see , and we need to like get business like we need to open some businesses and own properties , we need to finance our uniformed war machine. Otherwise we’re all just dead meat. So let all true satanists band together...live in the same homes as eachother , help each other with tent , be respectful, find your satanic spouse for. Satanic Marriage.its also an acceptable time society will begin to allow places of worship for Malek Ta-Us. Satan.

I can't believe I just read all the cancer you just posted. The only reason any thing you say gets approve is to use it as an example of why not to do drugs. You are just reflecting everything that is occurring in your delusional mind to the highest level possible. If you actually read and understood what many advance members and the high priests have written you would realize drugs are only holding you back in life. There is nothing to debate here as there is plenty of evidence you can easily look up online about why drugs are bad.

kaparakoko666 said:
Hello everyone

You need to open and develop your astral senses and also be adept at sensing energies, otherwise it's just a factor of if the demon/ess is busy or not or if they're willing to appear before you. It's also wise before any working or interacting with entities to clean your aura.

Sledgehammer666 said:

Sorry but i dont want to use drugs
Also i dont want to see a delusional and i think enemy can attack if i have a mental illness

Full chakra meditation is very powerfull

I feel blissful when i do Aura cleaning and meditation on pinealgland

When i have backpain i do Kundalini Yoga for removal

I need to train myself with discipline and i will not use this stuff because i want to know a truth with our father satan

I dont have time to get mental illness and there are conflicts all over the world

Life is short and i need to reach Godhead in this life

Sledgehammer666 said:

Oh yes the good old I'm not teling you to do drunz breh but here have an entire paragraf about why its not as bad as u think it is and a back handed it may even get your close to your Gods goy!

Please.

If you wish to work more with astral communication beyond what you are doing to purify and open the chakras and activate the pineal gland, it is helpful to vibrate the Ansuz and Ehwaz runes with Mercury numbers, the Moon in Gemini is suitable for this purpose, during the Satanic holidays the communication with the Gods is very amplified.

kaparakoko666 said:

Word of advice. Do not do drugs. Every high priest or high priestess said not to use drugs and there are many sermons that tell us that doing drugs is bad.

You are on the right track. Just continue meditating and adding meditations to your program, you can ocassionally remove some meditations you feel you have done long enough.

As for Agares, I don't really think that the Gods mind you not having the exact candle color, but I think it is better if you have it.

I use alot of drugs dmt. Cannabis. Alcohol. Xanax. I don’t see a problem at all it’s my choice

Budtron1980 said:
I use alot of drugs dmt. Cannabis. Alcohol. Xanax. I don’t see a problem at all it’s my choice

The problems are going to come and they are likely already there, including addiction, binge usage, loss of self, instability and so on.

The wise thing to do is to cut these slowly and to not allow your mind and soul to be ripped in all these hallucinating directions.

Great things await you spiritually if you adhere to the practice and you learn to slowly refrain from these things that cause you delusion.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back