Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Where is HP Mageson?

TalGonDon

I miss him so much. He is the one who revealed the knowledge given by Gods through constant and devoted decoding of allegories. One who saw through seas of corrupted knowledge and revealed truth to us. He's like living encyclopedia.

His posts have been deleted, he is missing and hasn't wrote anything in a while. Is everything okay? Really I love that guy.

TalGonDon said:
I miss him so much. He is the one who revealed the knowledge given by Gods through constant and devoted decoding of allegories. One who saw through seas of corrupted knowledge and revealed truth to us. He's like living encyclopedia.

His posts have been deleted, he is missing and hasn't wrote anything in a while. Is everything okay? Really I love that guy.

I was wondering the same thing. I've been thinking about it the past few weeks. Hope everything is going ok for him.

Are you sure his posts are deleted? If you view his posts through his profile, they aren't deleted. I didn't try to find them through the forum itself, though. If you go to quick links, then "the team", he is still listed there, as well.

Blitzkreig said:
TalGonDon said:

I was wondering the same thing. I've been thinking about it the past few weeks. Hope everything is going ok for him.

Are you sure his posts are deleted? If you view his posts through his profile, they aren't deleted. I didn't try to find them through the forum itself, though. If you go to quick links, then "the team", he is still listed there, as well.

Powerofjustice said:
I too noticed some of his posts are missing, not sure if all of them are gone tho.

Sorry, I meant some of his posts are deleted, not entirely all posts. Sorry for not pointing that out. My bad.

The posts I noted missing are the ones for pranayama like the Bhastrika. I thought he was updating them or something, though I found them very effective.

Noticed this as well. This is what I can picture, but obviously don't know...

fc84a79c0458f54af2e226d48ea87d3c.jpg

This is only because he's like an encyclopedia literally so thats what I think.

Whatever it is it's his business, anyways though

TalGonDon said:

This post did not age well... He "stole" a lot of those informations from conversations betweens other HP's and posted it without giving them credit, he went as far as to post things the Gods said they should not be posted in that moment. I thought he was a good HP, unfortunately this was not the case :(

You guys should know, Mageson is one of the clergy that was kicked out for other reasons and slandering the RTR, etc. Its in HP HCs most recent sermon.

I couldnt believe it either but its true. I still cant believe it but the proof has been shown.

TalGonDon said:
Where is HP Mageson?

He is Banned
(In case you missed the updates)

HPS Shannon said:
You guys should know, Mageson is one of the clergy that was kicked out for other reasons and slandering the RTR, etc. Its in HP HCs most recent sermon.

I couldnt believe it either but its true. I still cant believe it but the proof has been shown.

Yeah, I think by now there isn't a member on the forums that hasn't posted on the topic, that's just terrible.
Do you think it's possible to advance without the guidance of the gods, not just him but all the other clergy that lost their way?

I guess the Satanist I was talking too a long time ago (dont know her anymore) was right. Too bad she left JOS permanently probably and Satanism over this citing him as the total reason from the way she was talking. I mean i didn't think he not doing what he was supposed too because I thought HP meant he communicated with the Gods and was doing a lot of work for them and read a lot of stuff and I must respect my supperiors cause in the military the soldier always respects the commander and the commander the general and the general sometimes gets orders from the leaders/king (Satan and his Demons in this case). So agree or disagree I must fulfill my duty as a soldier.

Thats why I was trying to stick up for him. Some of his posts and ideas I disagreed with and his original way of just banning people way too often in yauoo but i didn't think anything against him personally.

It surprises me if something was going on like this why they let it go on for so long.

HPS Shannon said:

It's a damn shame. He was here for years, but it had to come to this?

I've just finished reading the shit that was exposed and I'm terrified. I called him encyclopedia without realizing it's just copy-book of someone else's work. I am.. shocked .. terrified. I have common attack of "am i jewish" phase just like Aldrick explained in that post but that shit is going to even get amplified because not only I know who is lurking from the shadows here,but now I need to be even careful who to trust EVER.

I called that guy genius without realizing it was other people who are main reason of that knowledge, and now I feel bad about it because i know how is it on my own in when somebody offers sweat and blood but somebody other gets credit for it. He.. I don't know anymore. So many things and mixed emotions. This moment of realization is just. Man I'll need a week to process this.

Braun666 said:
This is only because he's like an encyclopedia literally so thats what I think.

Whatever it is it's his business, anyways though

An intellectual he may be, but that doesn't make him or anybody incapable of going full retard. It's not really my business but I'm sad its come to the actions Cobra has taken, but he had good reason.

HPS Shannon said:

Just saw after I posted this. Truly thoroughly appalled!

This is a major shock!

Goes to show merit can be given where it's due, but it can be anyone behind a screen. No one can be trusted but Satan and the Gods of Hell. Absolutely no one else.

It goes to show titles mean nothing and we are still VERY early in the uprising of Satan's agenda on earth. Much to my dismay this event proves this directly and that any dross still lurking here will get weeded out and that Satan's truth will prevail no matter what.

TalGonDon said:
I've just finished reading the shit that was exposed and I'm terrified. I called him encyclopedia without realizing it's just copy-book of someone else's work. I am.. shocked .. terrified. I have common attack of "am i jewish" phase just like Aldrick explained in that post but that shit is going to even get amplified because not only I know who is lurking from the shadows here,but now I need to be even careful who to trust EVER.

I called that guy genius without realizing it was other people who are main reason of that knowledge, and now I feel bad about it because i know how is it on my own in when somebody offers sweat and blood but somebody other gets credit for it. He.. I don't know anymore. So many things and mixed emotions. This moment of realization is just. Man I'll need a week to process this.

The literary knowledge, as in, the book stuff [after something was discovered to be real and verified 9 out of 10 times by HPS Maxine], he "found" after the fact.

It is not difficult after someone gives you an idea or knowledge to just go and source it, and add all sorts of irrelevant information to make it look like yours. It happens in academia all the time.

TalGonDon said:

In the same boat lad... shocked, disappointed and just overall disgusted!

The use of our "Satanic Lenses" need to be even more amplified now. I would hope that if he genuinely was a HP, he would come here and clear some matters. But come to think of it he has never been straightforward always wrote in cryptic and enigmatic ways, not upfront about things and was also quite childish at times, and I had to come to terms with this because he was a "High Priest". Such a title doesn't even mean anything to me anymore, ones actions and the work they do.

Though we are limited to what we can see after all as we are in the very starting stages of the uprising of Satan's agenda. There are bound to be adjustments and heavy dross that lifting with time. This shall be a lesson to all for the future.

I always knew there was something wrong with him. His manner of speech was strange, his grammar was terrible, and his posts overall were almost completely nonsensical. Even when I got into an altercation with him a long time ago, where I was in the wrong, I could sense there was something wrong with him, but I brushed it off as me just being upset and irrational. I guess this is another lesson to be more trustworthy of your intuition. Not to mention, what other HP have you ever seen make personal attacks, and write entire satirical stories about other members? Such a strange character.

ess said:
I always knew there was something wrong with him. His manner of speech was strange, his grammar was terrible, and his posts overall were almost completely nonsensical. Even when I got into an altercation with him a long time ago, where I was in the wrong, I could sense there was something wrong with him, but I brushed it off as me just being upset and irrational. I guess this is another lesson to be more trustworthy of your intuition. Not to mention, what other HP have you ever seen make personal attacks, and write entire satirical stories about other members? Such a strange character.

I feel so sad about all this.

Due to circumstances I was forced to stop participating in these group for quite a long time.
So I hate to just jump into a topic to say this and that... I mostly observe and learn-and try to catch up. Obviously alooot has been going on and I am seeing shock after shock.

Mageson has been demoted... And that's... sad.
Ok. It needed to be done and so it is done.

But its wrong that some of you should go on to discredit all his work and call him completely nonsensical. Because its not the case.
I remember some years ago when I was new to the joS, I looked up to his knowledge for my personal advancement. I can not forget that.

Now, seemingly he has fallen off the wagon, but that's what is to be human. Sometimes we reach so far only to fail and fall so hard! Sometimes our egos get the best of us and we become over reaching... Sometimes we just become completely blinded.
Am not defending what he did, am only saying that instead of bashing so hard one could simply learn a thing or two from his mistakes. Am not the kind of person who forgets the good when someone does something bad.

He has been a High Priest, and that did not come out of nothing, he obviously did plenty good to get to that position, which some of us will never achieve even in our wildest dreams.

So before someof'yal jump on here to spit fire- ask yourself -just what have you done for SS? I bet you wouldn't even compare to him. And, could you even ever reach the position he attained?

Stay humble, its the best position for a learner!

Hail father Satan
Hail Haagenti

Devil's Advocate

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
TalGonDon said:

The literary knowledge, as in, the book stuff [after something was discovered to be real and verified 9 out of 10 times by HPS Maxine], he "found" after the fact.

It is not difficult after someone gives you an idea or knowledge to just go and source it, and add all sorts of irrelevant information to make it look like yours. It happens in academia all the time.
Like I said on one of the other threads, it is rare that "mage" replied to me. Once, on the other forum, I asked if a citation was to British Pathé. I didn't receive a reply.

Braun666 said:
The use of our "Satanic Lenses" need to be even more amplified now.
Well, those who can "sense people behind the screen" because they are super-duper psychic individuals with mega superpowers... somehow managed to not detect anything! Will they come out now and say something about that? "I always sensed 'mage' had negative energy. My Spidey sense was always tingling."

I had to come to terms with this because he was a "High Priest". Such a title doesn't even mean anything to me anymore, ones actions and the work they do.
Having a christian background, I am going to say it once more to anyone who wants to ignore me - don't worship the fricking HPs/HPSs! Yes, yes, yes, I know; HPHC replied to me and explained some things, but the point still stands. They are strangers and usernames online. This is not slander. It is a fact. They do works, either good or bad, and we are here reading what they say and watching their videos, etc. Don't worship them, though. Maybe I and other long-time members should be worshipped because we've been long-time members. So what if I/we don't have "HP/HPS" before our usernames?! That is just materialistic. What's important is keeping yourself from being attached to usernames online. It's like people having "online Boy/Girlfriends" who they have not met, and probably will never meet. That is sad.

ess said:
What I said just above about Spidey senses tingling psychically is not referring to what you said. If you said "I always sensed negative Energies emanating from its brain into and out of my screen", then that is the type of thing I mean; likewise, of all of the members here, some have admitted being in trouble legally, with substances, with whatever. Others undoubtedly have other things. No "psychic" members ever "noticed" those energies coming through their modems or WiFi connections about these members who have, and who have not, admitted things. /sarcasm :roll:

It's just so convenient that these "Spidermen" members didn't manage to sense "mage"'s energies. Yeah, they might have noticed it was shit in its posts, but putting things into - well, as has been said already - enigmatic, mage-like terminology is nonsense. I realise these such members might be practicing and want to be sensitive to things, though, and might be convinced that they have such abilities through Technology translating the Energies over miles around the World, but I am not believing it. Again - this is also not slander; it just seems like they are trying too hard, and got it wrong a lot.

Like I said on the other thread - this thread here is also an example of separation anxiety. Maybe I am too cold, but I think users allow themselves to become too attached to strangers online, as much as people (or sheeple...) do to celebrities in soap operas and music, etc.

Braun666 said:
TalGonDon said:

In the same boat lad... shocked, disappointed and just overall disgusted!

The use of our "Satanic Lenses" need to be even more amplified now. I would hope that if he genuinely was a HP, he would come here and clear some matters. But come to think of it he has never been straightforward always wrote in cryptic and enigmatic ways, not upfront about things and was also quite childish at times, and I had to come to terms with this because he was a "High Priest". Such a title doesn't even mean anything to me anymore, ones actions and the work they do.

Though we are limited to what we can see after all as we are in the very starting stages of the uprising of Satan's agenda. There are bound to be adjustments and heavy dross that lifting with time. This shall be a lesson to all for the future.
We all made excuses because of his title. I remember that when he posted things he would never explain exactly how to do something or answer questions (most of the time) this is because the information was not his own, he stole it from the others HP's messages so he really did not know how to do the things he posted and claimed as his own. I remember when he said that 108 was to never be used, making everyone scared but it was a lie, 108 is not the best but it can be still used if you do it for 40 days or multiples because this is how this number works.

The same thing when he posted about the chakra above the lip, HP HoodedCobra had to come and explain everything because he left everyone confused. Then the time when he posted about Socialism, saying how the Nazis where definitely socialists, how money is not that good but then obviously after the other HP's told him he was wrong he HAD to change this statements...Its a bit sad as I would have never expected him to be this bad but this is the truth and we saw it all of these years we just made excuses for him because of his Title.

HPS Shannon said:

From what I understand from HP HCs announcement the RTR slander happened on a different platform? Mageson's last post was somewhere in mid july.

Anyway, I am in no position to make major decisions regarding the forums, but the forums are the best source of info we have in the world at the moment and my advice for the Clergy is simply to be a bit more tough in case you suspect a betrayal or infiltration. Don't let it last so long. Any other sources are at least partially infected by the enemy. The forums are the best we have and we should really take care of them. People believed in him for a long time. I did too and I feel a bit ashamed that I did not use enough of my brain here. I decided to respect the rang of the hierarchy and not complain about certain things. When I had doubts sometimes I refrained from saying them because in case I was wrong I did not want to discourage others. At the moment I am still confused. I remember I evenasked myself if I was truly a gentile because I did not asililate certain info and was confused. We had a HP for so many years and it took a while to expose him...
We should clear such problems early in tine otherwise such people may create division between members and distrust.

That's all, excuse my frustration but I had to say it.

HPS Shannon said:

Really didn't know and it was a surprise?

EasternFireLion666 said:
HPS Shannon said:

From what I understand from HP HCs announcement the RTR slander happened on a different platform? Mageson's last post was somewhere in mid july.

Anyway, I am in no position to make major decisions regarding the forums, but the forums are the best source of info we have in the world at the moment and my advice for the Clergy is simply to be a bit more tough in case you suspect a betrayal or infiltration. Don't let it last so long. Any other sources are at least partially infected by the enemy. The forums are the best we have and we should really take care of them. People believed in him for a long time. I did too and I feel a bit ashamed that I did not use enough of my brain here. I decided to respect the rang of the hierarchy and not complain about certain things. When I had doubts sometimes I refrained from saying them because in case I was wrong I did not want to discourage others. At the moment I am still confused. I remember I evenasked myself if I was truly a gentile because I did not asililate certain info and was confused. We had a HP for so many years and it took a while to expose him...
We should clear such problems early in tine otherwise such people may create division between members and distrust.

As far as I know (what HP HoodedCobra said in the post) Mageson was taken when Jos was disperate for moderators and ministry. Now they simply see if they can communicate spiritually with the God's and them. In this way, they are sure they are spiritually advanced enough to be good for the role.

Powerofjustice said:
HPS Shannon said:

Yeah, I think by now there isn't a member on the forums that hasn't posted on the topic, that's just terrible.
Do you think it's possible to advance without the guidance of the gods, not just him but all the other clergy that lost their way?

For your future reference paraphrasing what HPS Maxine Dietrich has stated in the past I believe this was in an audio sermon. People will rarely reach a high level spiritually without the aid of a higher being, and also once you really reach a level of power you start standing out like a beacon on the astral and you can draw the attention of powerful being both good(Satan and the Gods that is if you are meant for this path) and bad/malevolent. It's one of the reasons for the dedication ritual, it is sort of a "NO MATTER WHAT" allegiance that you abide by Satan will, no matter the shortcomings and hurdles to overcome.

The stumbling blocks are heightened when one is on their own and also to "flirt" and have ties with enemy crap. Even a little dosage of such behavior will lead one astray and the greys are known to effectively destroy people that listen to their advice and form ties to them.

Going at it alone is a sure recipe for disaster somewhere down the line and with the lack of protection form the Gods one would ensure that they can be readily available for the amusement of these greys. Considering the state of this world and the saturation of "jewishness" with years of worship towards enemy crap, choosing this path is comparable to choosing a path on a fork in the road. Everyone whether they realize it or not are part of and are open to influences and the negativity of the enemy, we on the other hand have doors and options the "norm" does not have. Hope that answers your question.

National-Satanist said:
The problem with Mageson is that he always was quoting New Age and Theosophical sources. Mark Amaru Pinkham is not a reliable source, as well as Laurence Gardner. This could corrupt his mind.
He was reading a lot directly from Talmud/Torrah. He was trying to find out their secrets, or things to reverse, or something like that. I remember when he started doing that, because he was writing some things about verses in there. He thought he was strong enough to block it out, but it took control of him and made him into a Golem. I remembered seeing it seemed like he was getting worse in the weeks after that, getting in more arguments with people, saying strange things. Then he started disappearing more.

Fuck it. Let the Humans be Humans, and let the Rats be Rats. A Rat could never be a Human, but a Human could become a Rat.

luis said:
EasternFireLion666 said:
HPS Shannon said:

As far as I know (what HP HoodedCobra said in the post) Mageson was taken when Jos was disperate for moderators and ministry. Now they simply see if they can communicate spiritually with the God's and them. In this way, they are sure they are spiritually advanced enough to be good for the role.

The Gods see someone's intentions even if they cannot communicate directly with the Gods. So the other Clergy will probably find out pretty soon. It also depends on when his intentions started to shift. That if he is even a gentile.

HPS Shannon said:

In what ways was he slandering the RTR? Was he giving like false information on how to do it or something? I think I've read maybe one post from him on doing the RTR that I was trusting but I don't remember if it was him...

Or did he go down the Buddha rabbit hole and end up in the territory of crap?

Ol argedco luciftias said:
National-Satanist said:
The problem with Mageson is that he always was quoting New Age and Theosophical sources. Mark Amaru Pinkham is not a reliable source, as well as Laurence Gardner. This could corrupt his mind.
He was reading a lot directly from Talmud/Torrah. He was trying to find out their secrets, or things to reverse, or something like that. I remember when he started doing that, because he was writing some things about verses in there. He thought he was strong enough to block it out, but it took control of him and made him into a Golem. I remembered seeing it seemed like he was getting worse in the weeks after that, getting in more arguments with people, saying strange things. Then he started disappearing more.

Fuck it. Let the Humans be Humans, and let the Rats be Rats. A Rat could never be a Human, but a Human could become a Rat.

Must’ve taken it to far and it rubbed on his aura. This coupled with the fact that apparently he didn’t do the spiritual practices himself but was strictly intellectual, as per HP HC’s post, this is why it spiralled downhill. He must’ve been doing it for the wrong reasons also. (Competing with HPS Maxine I suppose)

Whether he was a jew or not, there’s an immediate threatening effect tied to reading deeply into this filth, as like swimming in a lake of shit, the toll it can have on an untrained soul is quite extreme. Especially if one is not TRULY aligned with Satan enough to take it and deal with it. Some jews also go insane when studying this crap as there is a way to go about doing it which if not done properly can lead to fuck ups.

Aside from this, come to think about it, I never really felt any form of humbleness or humility from him, his responses were always dry, when helping members, and had a tone of “you are fo blame for your own misfortunes”.

His emotions or lack thereof were always dry and insensitive. Just quite crude, brutal and almost had a tone of rejecting and shaming people. He wasn’t dumb but had clever tactics in making this subtle. The title gave him this allowance of this way of treating others.

Just enough to not catch the eye but reading carefully, you can look back and say wow as an HP of Satan how could he say that, engage in petty insults and Slothz Tales, sloth memes(I succumbed to following this meme unfortunately, the HP title made me come to terms and engage as I thought it was cheering). Really of ALL things he could do, this is how he spent some of his time.

Like really there were no explanation for slothz tales and who really cared for it, really would such a story help with godhead, were people thinking this is some “elite thinking right here, these sloths tale and will help with the godhead bro!” etc. I still find that weird and not of any major substance, but “cheerful” perhaps for some? Doubtful. I admit I fell on the bandwagon because of his title only and came to terms with things I disagreed with. Not anymore. Respect can be shown but opinions and questions where they matter needs to happen a lot more now.

I don’t know we all have our own tastes and preferences. But I believe this was a way to troll furthermore and that many fell for it. Not afraid to admit I did also.

I’ve gained better intuition and psychic ability since embarking on this path and now these suspicions I had are coming out. More things can be left unsaid, but I won’t ignore them this time. Just keep to myself and these things in mind.

Should changes be seen in the future they will definitely be confirmed or either falsified due to changes. In the end absolutely no one is to be trusted, only Satan and the Gods, and this has always been the way of this path.

EasternFireLion666 said:
luis said:
EasternFireLion666 said:

The Gods see someone's intentions even if they cannot communicate directly with the Gods. So the other Clergy will probably find out pretty soon. It also depends on when his intentions started to shift. That if he is even a gentile.
The thing is. All of these years the curses of jews made this situation happens. The HP's are advanced and can comunicate with the God's but because they live here on this earth they have been under the curses. Now with the F-RTR the curses are going away and this is why they could see this infiltrator better and probabily comunicate with the Gods better.

If you really think about it all of these years, thanks to the Gods, the damages Mageson did were very minimal, he tried many times to open a door to jewish things like socialism and so on but he could not. He was always blocked by the other HP's. Only lately he tried his best with the other infiltrators loki, but he was found out right away.

He could probabily be a jew, even because I cant immagine a gentile doing this all of these years. Luckily now they are going to accept new HP's only if they can comunicate spiritually with the Gods and the other HP's. Which is a good system for not letting in infiltrators. Mageson was accepted when they were disperate for clergy because HP Maxine needed someone that helped her with the Forum and Yahoo groups.

SdD said:
HPS Shannon said:

Really didn't know and it was a surprise?

It's understandable that the situation could come as a surprise to even the other HPs.. I mean if someone was at a decent spiritual level, verified and potentially aided by the Gods, and communicated with the rest of the clergy on the astral, it could (and did) surprise anyone. The HPs aren't all knowing after all. I hear some decent ss have been going full retard mode lately as well. Just cut the ties and move on is all one can do.

FancyMancy said:
Braun666 said:
Well, those who can "sense people behind the screen" because they are super-duper psychic individuals with mega superpowers... somehow managed to not detect anything! Will they come out now and say something about that? "I always sensed 'mage' had negative energy. My Spidey sense was always tingling".

It doesn't exactly work this way, not in my experience at least.

You can have all the psychic abilities you want but reading people behind a screen isn't all cut and dry. A title like HP can also drape over a vale of perception and I've warned this many times in that it doesn't really mean jack shit to trust. What's going to happen is you're better going to end up interpreting the contents of their posts instead and tie into an exterior source, not exactly the individual themselves, that or be driven by emotional inclination which blinds truths.

The only thing I can ever recall on my end is that I felt like he was different from the other clergy, but not in any way I would've interpreted as jewish or enemy, just whenever I needed help with something or a clergy to go to, it always felt wrong to go to him as if he never had what I was looking for. I would think about going to him but then be immediately repelled in doing so. It just always never felt 'right' to go to him for anything, and the literal only one time I did in forcing myself to on the forum in all my 2 years or so of being active on here, he never responded. I figured it was just the bad experiences I had with him in the past, but as far as I know since I joined, I had thought he changed for the better and was exempt of any and all grudges, but it still felt so wrong to really interact with him.

It's not exactly easy to see those feelings and urges for what they actually mean and are, you can feel all kinds of things about other people but you ultimately don't know why you feel it and can come to the wrong conclusions. When you advance more psychically trust me you'll understand just how unclear so much can be and how many answers you don't get, you have to actually devote time and scrutinization to it and it's a lot of other things to weed out to ensure you get to nothing but truth. Even still we also can't just go around saying shit like "Oh this clergy is that, and this" otherwise you get the shit show I was in in the mistake I made of being so upfront about what I felt and people can think you're just delusional as well.

Only time really tells these things unfortunately, psychically inclined people aren't always the best enemy detectors in that it's hard for us to even trust our OWN shit let alone have others trust it. The more sure route is going the logical one, seeing their behaviour, what they're doing and finding actual proof.

Ghost in the Machine said:
FancyMancy said:
Braun666 said:
Well, those who can "sense people behind the screen" because they are super-duper psychic individuals with mega superpowers... somehow managed to not detect anything! Will they come out now and say something about that? "I always sensed 'mage' had negative energy. My Spidey sense was always tingling".

It doesn't exactly work this way, not in my experience at least.

You can have all the psychic abilities you want but reading people behind a screen isn't all cut and dry. A title like HP can also drape over a vale of perception and I've warned this many times in that it doesn't really mean jack shit to trust. What's going to happen is you're better going to end up interpreting the contents of their posts instead and tie into an exterior source, not exactly the individual themselves, that or be driven by emotional inclination which blinds truths.

The only thing I can ever recall on my end is that I felt like he was different from the other clergy, but not in any way I would've interpreted as jewish or enemy, just whenever I needed help with something or a clergy to go to, it always felt wrong to go to him as if he never had what I was looking for. I would think about going to him but then be immediately repelled in doing so. It just always never felt 'right' to go to him for anything, and the literal only one time I did in forcing myself to on the forum in all my 2 years or so of being active on here, he never responded. I figured it was just the bad experiences I had with him in the past, but as far as I know since I joined, I had thought he changed for the better and was exempt of any and all grudges, but it still felt so wrong to really interact with him.

It's not exactly easy to see those feelings and urges for what they actually mean and are, you can feel all kinds of things about other people but you ultimately don't know why you feel it and can come to the wrong conclusions. When you advance more psychically trust me you'll understand just how unclear so much can be and how many answers you don't get, you have to actually devote time and scrutinization to it and it's a lot of other things to weed out to ensure you get to nothing but truth. Even still we also can't just go around saying shit like "Oh this clergy is that, and this" otherwise you get the shit show I was in in the mistake I made of being so upfront about what I felt and people can think you're just delusional as well.

Only time really tells these things unfortunately, psychically inclined people aren't always the best enemy detectors in that it's hard for us to even trust our OWN shit let alone have others trust it. The more sure route is going the logical one, seeing their behaviour, what they're doing and finding actual proof.

I think she's just mocking the people who jumped on the opportunity to kiss some ass and smear shit on the fallen HP. Because once it came out, 90% of the forum was like yeah mate I always knew he was deluded or some such and it devolved into a contest over who had more accounts banned by him.

Like I said, a HP is supposed to be able to use their Brain, so they can type properly. That did it for me. Let's get a nursery Child to type all of our sermons, yeah? Great idea!

and the literal only one time I did in forcing myself to on the forum in all my 2 years or so of being active on here, he never responded.
There is a word I would like to use to respond to that but I don't think it exists. It is a cross between "lol" and "huh!" at the same time.

When you advance more psychically trust me you'll understand just how unclear so much can be and how many answers you don't get, you have to actually devote time and scrutinization to it and it's a lot of other things to weed out to ensure you get to nothing but truth.
Sorry to sound like a broken record, but again - a HP couldn't type properly, so it was all "Meh" to me. I doubt anyone would consider that to be Psychic ability on my part; a jugallo/clown was incapable of typing in English, so I disregarded it and nearly everything it typed. Then, of course, we learnt that it decided to type like a retard, on purpose. Was I Psychic in that? No, I would say. Maybe if I was, then less-than like 1/10th of a percent.

Only time really tells these things unfortunately, psychically inclined people aren't always the best enemy detectors in that it's hard for us to even trust our OWN shit let alone have others trust it.
No offence, man, but it's like christians. They think they know it all, bcs goddidit/godsedit, so the christian turns into an automatic answer machine, and thinks it doesn't need to learn information. Maybe to put this into more perspective - in an episode of Recess, the Children's cartoon programme, the Guru Kid has school Children going up to him with their primary-school-aged problems during breaktime, and the Guru Kid replies the same...what might be called mumbo-jumbo to all Children visiting him.

Back to the real-life things of it - I think in a way it's also like expecting to be right, not to mention hoping, of course. I think part of it is also hoping to be correct, for our own glory, to prove Satan right, to win the World, etc. It's like there is more than one process in the thing, and while we are working on the process of learning to be Psychic and exercising it, we miss or don't know about or forget to work on the other processes which go along with that, like sort of jumping the gun.

With these new abilities/abilities which we are now able to let out and are learning how to properly, we are a little Child whose Daddy has allowed us to shoot his gun at a target, and we are so excited and start shooting wildly all over the place, but Daddy's there saying, "Woah! Careful! You need to look here", pointing at the scope, "and see your target. Hold steady, be careful and slow. Wait... Find your target... See it... Ready... then pull the trigger.". Notice Daddy was shouting at first, not angrily, but to take control, then when we calmed down, we were much more able to focus and see what we are aiming for - the goal which we are trying to attain.

We probably are very eager to share things, very excited about this either new ability or ability which he have had but are letting out - it needs to be directed, guided, channeled. Sort of like we love the practical side of things, but then we have neglected to fill-in the paperwork. There is more than one process to things.

I have noticed members laugh at you with some of the things you say. I have nearly replied to some of them in somewhat agreement, but I don't dislike you, so I decided it would be better to not join in with them, even if it might be for fun - but it would still be bullying you. Mocking, scorning you, etc., is not helpful but just like Ashley Banks learnt a new word every day (in only 1 episode ever) and used it in a sentence deliberately, in the Fresh Prince of Bel-air, we have to pratice our abilities.

Maybe after this now, with the "mage" incident, everyone will turn prosecutor and judge. The HPs/HPSs best be on their guards! Well, maybe for a while. If HP/HPS is a public office, then the People can judge... I think. Mutiny is an option, if necessary, but HPs/HPSs are HPs/HPSs for a purpose. Of course, in the Satanic/National Socialist World, everyone, eventually, will be more in-tune with each other and Nature harmoniously, so I doubt any mutinous actions would be necessary.

Powerofjustice said:

I think she's just mocking the people who jumped on the opportunity to kiss some ass and smear shit on the fallen HP. Because once it came out, 90% of the forum was like yeah mate I always knew he was deluded or some such and it devolved into a contest over who had more accounts banned by him.

I don't think that entirely rejects everything they say. Some people just won't realize what they actually felt or thought the entire time until after the fact. I'm not saying it's all like that and you're most assuredly right in that some or most of them can definitely just be "kissing ass" but most intuitions can be very subtle and virtually unnoticeable until the cause for it is made clear.

I unfortunately already see members using Mageson as a means to call 'bullshit' on certain statements and actual truths some people speak just because he said them. It's one way enemies can still do damage even when they're found out, by saying actual truths and then when it's known as "an enemy said it don't trust it!" then people can turn away from those truths and retreat to the lies. Reverse psychology I think is what it's called.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back