Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Please Illuminate Me

Salutes;
I have been a spiritual Satanist for about 4 years, in these 4 years I have kept my practices very tight, but sometimes even in these 4 years I have had the most laziness/indiscipline. But I've always been bound somehow to the Almighty Satan and our Gods. I still am. Today my father said "It's hard, but the truth is we're Jews.". I'm really devastated. I didn't accept it in any way. Ever since I was little, I've always had sympathy for Satan, spirituality, and ancient Pagan cultures. I've also been an enemy to the kikes since I was little. I'm so confused right now, am I a Satanist, will our Father Satan and the Gods accept me between them, or can I "heal"/purify these disgusting genes with spirituallity? Seriously, I've been training people in Satanism for years, working for the Gods. Even if these disgusting genes are in my blood, I will still continue to work for our Gods. Please enlighten me. Will our gods, Our Father, accept me among them, can I save myself? It really affected me spiritually and mentally. I'm waiting for your answers. Couple times I performed the The Standart Ritual to The Satan and my wishes came true, I performed FRTRs and it felt so relaxing. I am so confused right now, please help me.

Oops Daddy said you are a Jew!!! . Shitt! .
Hmm, well if you are- then CURSE you.
There is no cure- sorry :(
Waitwait- not sorry! Haha

When your daddy tells you you are a like, the best thing you could possibly do is go jump off a bridge. Yayks.
Like I sed nat sarry :( hihi

Hail Father Satan
Hail Haagenti

Devil's Advocate

goblinslayer said:
Salutes;
I have been a spiritual Satanist for about 4 years, in these 4 years I have kept my practices very tight, but sometimes even in these 4 years I have had the most laziness/indiscipline. But I've always been bound somehow to the Almighty Satan and our Gods. I still am. Today my father said "It's hard, but the truth is we're Jews.". I'm really devastated. I didn't accept it in any way. Ever since I was little, I've always had sympathy for Satan, spirituality, and ancient Pagan cultures. I've also been an enemy to the kikes since I was little. I'm so confused right now, am I a Satanist, will our Father Satan and the Gods accept me between them, or can I "heal"/purify these disgusting genes with spirituallity? Seriously, I've been training people in Satanism for years, working for the Gods. Even if these disgusting genes are in my blood, I will still continue to work for our Gods. Please enlighten me. Will our gods, Our Father, accept me among them, can I save myself? It really affected me spiritually and mentally. I'm waiting for your answers. Couple times I performed the The Standart Ritual to The Satan and my wishes came true, I performed FRTRs and it felt so relaxing. I am so confused right now, please help me.

If you're having positive effects from the FRTR you're not a jew. If you did the dedication ritual you are not a jew. If you can feel all your chakras, you are not a jew. The Jewish soul is literally alien and different than the soul of gentiles. If being a Satanist feels right to you then continue your spiritual journey.

ModernMage said:
goblinslayer said:
Salutes;

If you're having positive effects from the FRTR you're not a jew. If you did the dedication ritual you are not a jew. If you can feel all your chakras, you are not a jew. The Jewish soul is literally alien and different than the soul of gentiles. If being a Satanist feels right to you then continue your spiritual journey.

To add onto this. Your father may have been manipulated or tricked into saying such things to you. If doing the Final RTR doesn't fuck shit up for you and make you feel horrible then you aren't a jew. If you are able to do the Final RTR and be fine then continue along your path under Satan.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back