Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

My best friend converted to Christianity

Satansdisciple666

I went out to a cabin with my Best friend for the weekend and he said he converted to Christianity. He made some friends who are Christians from work And they gave him a lecture on Jesus. I immediately felt the presence of the enemy. I talked to him for a while, I was upset. We got into a argument and I started disproving Christianity and he said that’s an opinion. He never showed any interest in Christianity before he met these Christian friends from work who indoctrinated him. He’s been my only real friend all my life. I don’t know what to do, should I stop being friends with him, we always get along really well. I have been doing rtr rituals. I’m really uncomfortable about this situation. Hail Satan!

Satansdisciple666 said:
I went out to a cabin with my Best friend for the weekend and he said he converted to Christianity. He made some friends who are Christians from work And they gave him a lecture on Jesus. I immediately felt the presence of the enemy. I talked to him for a while, I was upset. We got into a argument and I started disproving Christianity and he said that’s an opinion. He never showed any interest in Christianity before he met these Christian friends from work who indoctrinated him. He’s been my only real friend all my life. I don’t know what to do, should I stop being friends with him, we always get along really well. I have been doing rtr rituals. I’m really uncomfortable about this situation. Hail Satan!
You should contact a God about this and ask for help, then do extra RTRs or whatever else you can do to repay the help.

It will still be up to your friend in the end, and if he doesnt want to leave no matter what, there is nothing that can be done. Some people are retarded and will cave into doing harmful things in favor of gaining social contacts and approval.
You should definitely try all you can though, alongside with asking for a God's help.

Satansdisciple666 said:
You can do a spell to open his eyes to xianity. You cant force him to be a SS but at least open his eyes to this ugly religion.

Vibrate the RTR into his soul once (9-18 times vibration). Then cleanse all the curses out of his soul. If you really feel its needed do it again later. You should be able to tell by his energy.

When it feels better then talk to him about xtianity. Do not bring up Satanism or try to force him into your beliefs just go at it with kind of athiest or neutral like arguements.

You still have a Chance since he just started doing this. If he's a lost cause and you are pretty sure of this and you are not getting anything else out of the relationship or hes pushing it on you detach and try to find a new friend its not worth it. Doesn't mean his soul will die per say absolutely he still may come around later this just means its not your problem and it's not worth being his friend or the trouble it causes.

Be sure also do do the RTR the regular way you do it each day the same amount of times or more as this is something different and extra but in my experience it works. Doing this several times got my girl out of believing in Jewsus and wanting to go to church now she's very open to Satanism and meditating each day i hope she will dedicate but she still seems a little scared of that. I give it time.

So yes this does work from my personal experience.

I would go down the route of "god" employing "priests" to rape Children Worldwide and christians funding that international Child-raping mafia every week when they attend and give "tithes". Assuming you don't like such things, then you could also say that you do not associate with anyone who funds such evil. I'd also say that christians have been praying for 2000 years, and the more they pray the worse the World becomes. Saying these things, though, is pointless.

Satan does say that He does not allow friendly association with these types... If he is your friend and best friend and only friend, though, then you should tread carefully. You might say to him that he is your friend, but christianity is one of the most evil and disgusting institutions that has ever been, and you cannot hang out with him as much anymore. Of course, I don't know you nor him, but if it is true, then you could also say that it hurts you very much to walk away, and that he used to be strong minded, not fooled easily by nonsense which is stolen, twisted, perverted and corrupted from pre-christian culture - but only if that is true for you both, of course.

It might be that if you try and persuade him away from it, then that would drive him deeper into it. Maybe you just have to give him time to wake up again - don't say to him that he is asleep or being an idiot though - but again, I don't know how you two communicate with each other.

When people convert or link themselves with xianity, they can get blasted by energy, from the matrix they connect into. This is not clean energy but it makes one feel as if there is something more.

To people that are unaware this can feel as if this is the best thing ever to connect into. Its not. Satanic meditation feels 1000 times better.
These energies also clash, just saying. But you should NOT just blast him with satanic energy, because he'll just get more confused. To do a working to make him see the disgusting truth is the way to go.

And perhaps, also disconnect the person from the energetic influences of that filth. To be honest, what I just suggested, I've never done that before myself.
Your post does make me wonder however, if I should try a working on my ex best friend. A lot happened and she went like full into xianity herself because of reasons having to do with the astral :/ . I quit talking to her because she was just saying some nasty things to me because of her openness to the astral. Basicly she was probably channeling enemy entities at some point.

But you know, morals. I dont want to put things on people for nothing, have them solve it themselves. Thats much more worth to them than it'd be if I guided them into the right direction. But sometimes drastic problems call for drastic measures.

Things got pretty toxic quickly so I stopped arguing with him about his decision to convert to Christianity. He says he believes in Christian values and the Christian “god”. I told him how Jesus Christ is a lie and he said there is no evidence. Complete ignorant responses to anything I told him, he said he doesn’t want to hear about it anymore so there’s not much I can do to convince him otherwise. He used to not believe in anything but considered a “higher power”. He’s been talking to this Christian friend he made about “god”. He broke up with his ex girlfriend because her family didn’t approve because he was not a part of her “faith”, and says he could have been married to her if he was Christian back then. I get the feeling something is not right around him now, I feel the terrible energy. It feels like there is a conflict between us. I can’t force him to reject Christianity, I hope he’s just going through a phase. I should cast black magick, thanks. Hail Satan!

Satansdisciple666 said:

If you feel like trying something a little less occult-oriented, or better yet, in addition to occult methods, try researching logical fallacies and learn to recognize them. Arguments used by xians are often based around some sort of logical fallacy. You said that he argued that there is no evidence that jewsus isn't real, correct? Therefore, he is implying evidence for the legitimacy of jewsus by virtue of a lack of evidence against jewsus. This implied argument is not only provably wrong, but plays into the "teapot between Earth and Mars" logical fallacy (Russell's Teapot). Also, the teapot is too small to be discovered by the most powerful telescopes. This logical fallacy basically works this way:

Can you disprove that a teapot is revolving around Jupiter? No? Then that must mean there really is a teapot revolving around Jupiter!

You see what I mean? He's using the same bad reasoning to justify his belief. If I were inclined to, I could use this logical fallacy to justify any ridiculous nonsense. As another example, I could just as well argue that just because astronomers haven't been able to disprove the existence of a planet filled with flying fire-breathing dragons, that such a planet does indeed exist!

Another common one used by xians is known as circular reasoning. Looks kind of like a recursive error in computer programming. Here's how that logical fallacy works:

g-d says the buybull is real, therefore the buybull is real! --> The buybull says g-d is real, therefore g-d is real! --> g-d says the buybull is real, therefore the buybull is real! --> The buybull says g-d is real, therefore g-d is real! --> ...

Such xians also like to cherry-pick evidence for their arguments, while completely ignoring evidence contradicting those arguments. Other common logical fallacies include, appeal to emotion (typical jewish tactic), strawmans (misrepresenting someone or their arguments), personal/character attacks, pleading the exception, appeal to popularity (millions of followers worldwide can't be too wrong, right?), appeal to authority (we are not to question g-d), argument out of ignorance (nothing else makes sense, so xianity must be right), appeal to fear (durhur... g-d will punish you for eternity if you don't obey)..... You get the idea!

That's my best layman non-occult advice. Research the contradictions and logical errors of the buybull, and be prepared to show those contradictions and errors. Research logical fallacies, and be prepared to show his logical fallacies. If he's not too far gone, you might have a chance. If you can embarrass him in a debate, he might reconsider his position. Then again, xians aren't exactly known for being able to objectively evaluate counter-arguments to their "truth", so it may be a long shot. If he won't listen to reason despite your best arguments, he may well be a lost cause.

You can also point out that cults use the same types of arguments and brainwashing to convince people. Regarding the woman who "would have married him" if only he were xian, nobody who truly loves him should expect him to share all the same beliefs as her. Changing yourself just to fit into a "woman's standards" reflects a lack of self-worth or self-conviction. It's a weakness of character. If she rejected him for not being muslim instead, would that be valid reason to become muslim? If she were part of a cult, and she rejected him for not joining said cult, would that be his fault? What if she's a druggie and thinks only cool people do drugs? Everyone who doesn't do drugs are just a bunch of lame squares not worth chilling with, much less marrying. This principle also holds true with friends. Real friends will accept you for who you are. It doesn't matter to them if you're xian or not. It only matters to christards.

Anyways, just some ideas to share. If you try my suggestions, feel free to let me know how it goes. I rather enjoy formal logic and debate.

Satansdisciple666 said:
I should cast black magick, thanks. Hail Satan!
That both
  1. is not always safe, and
  2. can be difficult
for you to do. The "rationalisations" of christians would tell him it's an attack and that he is safe with jewsus. You could tell him that christianity has broken him up with his girlfriend and broken him up with his best friend. There is no proof that jewsus existed either; it is all "faith". Either way, once the foot is in the door of christianity, for some people, they have been grabbed and like a fish hook, with that reverse hook part on it (barb) has all pierced their skin which makes it much harder for them to rip themselves away. It's much more comfortable, not to mention also due to brainwashing, to accept the pierced skin than it is to remove the hook and barb.

Satansdisciple666 said:
Things got pretty toxic quickly so I stopped arguing with him about his decision to convert to Christianity. He says he believes in Christian values and the Christian “god”. I told him how Jesus Christ is a lie and he said there is no evidence. Complete ignorant responses to anything I told him, he said he doesn’t want to hear about it anymore so there’s not much I can do to convince him otherwise. He used to not believe in anything but considered a “higher power”. He’s been talking to this Christian friend he made about “god”. He broke up with his ex girlfriend because her family didn’t approve because he was not a part of her “faith”, and says he could have been married to her if he was Christian back then. I get the feeling something is not right around him now, I feel the terrible energy. It feels like there is a conflict between us. I can’t force him to reject Christianity, I hope he’s just going through a phase. I should cast black magick, thanks. Hail Satan!

Whatever you do in the end, Do not let his beliefs change or morph your beliefs. Also, be careful what you tell him. It is much safer to pretend to be an atheist than it is to tell someone you're a Satanist. Some people will react violently and there is no point in putting yourself in a situation that will harm you if you can prevent it. Here are a few very good videos I think you should watch and show him. It is by an atheist youtuber called darkmatter2525

1. Shows how brainwashing works in christianity - ...but intelligent people believe in God
2. Shows how insane christian logic is - Religion VS Reality

Also be sure to check out this image as it shows how the judeo god CANNOT be how its follows describe it

8o4v93d735t41.jpg

bluedragon666 said:
Can you disprove that a teapot is revolving around Jupiter? No? Then that must mean there really is a teapot revolving around Jupiter!
I have not heard of that before, but what I have heard (rather, read) is like an evolution of that analogy. On youtube and in comments, people claiming that they have a big pink unicorn under their beds - "prove that I don't".

Such xians also like to cherry-pick evidence for their arguments, while completely ignoring evidence contradicting those arguments.
One of those being that they either don't know about or choose to ignore where "god" admits creating evil. In a comment section once, I said this and a christian said that they would be willing to look-up the verse... Yes... and then they didn't return/reply. Other christians there ignored that and just regurgitated other scriptures about how lovely and holy and righteous jewsus is. Yeah, I know about those verses and things. They are irrelevant. The point, which is relevant, is that "god" admits - as in, says it does itself very deliberately and consciously by decision and choice - creating evil...

You have made other points which have been known before. I actually forgot some of them.

Similarly to quoting irrelevant scriptures, "the old testament doesn't matter anymore". OK, well, then, "god" did not create the entire Universe in 6 days, then. Based on nonsense "arguing", because "god" did not, then that means the Universe existed already forever! (To use the fallacy deliberately and sarcastically as described above.) Another one to tack onto the OT-versus-NT is that in the NT, "god" says that it is "the same yesterday, today and forever" and numerous other scriptures, both O and N state the same things - jewsus is unchanging, etc., so all of the evil, deaths, tortures, etc., in the OT still count, because it is the same and unchanging forever. Furthermore, the jew who convinced "god" to not destroy a village if it could find 1 decent person in it. If "god" is so wrathful and vengeful (read: such a psychopathic, careless and uncaring bully), then it would have just smote that jew and smote the village and it is the same all the time and does not change, plus its ways are above our ways, so a meaningless little jew would not be able to convince it otherwise.

Blah, blah, blah. You can go through all of these things, but as I said - it really is pointless for the hardcore christians; it might or might not be too late for your friend. For a lot of individuals, they need to have the last word, so that they can feel good about themselves, and they also like to argue for the sake of arguing, instead of coming to conclusions and answers. Simmilar to the circular-reasoning, they also go round in circles with "as I said", ignoring what you said.

Regarding the woman who "would have married him" if only he were xian, nobody who truly loves him should expect him to share all the same beliefs as her.
Seeing as christians like to reference things in "their own"... "answers"... Erasure had a good question in "A LIttle Respect" -

What religion or reason
could drive a man to forsake his lover?

It might say "man" but "the" buybull speaks to men and not to women, but it still applies to women, of course. I was at an event once and a new christian saw a firefighter and she said she would enjoy his pump. Her female friend/fellow told her not to lust like that, so she replied that it specifies men...which the fellow replied back that it still counts.

Shrouded said:
darkmatter2525
Thank you! I used to watch his videos ages ago. That little baby (Gentile?) cherub angel character thing actually was not stupid. I forgot who the youtuber was.

I might recommend a coronavirus-mask-wearing "deities" video first!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0Ryo6HcOys

There are also some videos by a panel of 2 people, where either one or both of them are ex-christians and people ring-in to the programme and try and talk jewsus, where this panel shoots them down every time. I forgot the name of that, as well, but if you can find it, then that is also some good stuff to watch.

FancyMancy said:
bluedragon666 said:
I have not heard of that before, but what I have heard (rather, read) is like an evolution of that analogy. On youtube and in comments, people claiming that they have a big pink unicorn under their beds - "prove that I don't".

Such xians also like to cherry-pick evidence for their arguments, while completely ignoring evidence contradicting those arguments.
One of those being that they either don't know about or choose to ignore where "god" admits creating evil. In a comment section once, I said this and a christian said that they would be willing to look-up the verse... Yes... and then they didn't return/reply. Other christians there ignored that and just regurgitated other scriptures about how lovely and holy and righteous jewsus is. Yeah, I know about those verses and things. They are irrelevant. The point, which is relevant, is that "god" admits - as in, says it does itself very deliberately and consciously by decision and choice - creating evil...

You have made other points which have been known before. I actually forgot some of them.

Similarly to quoting irrelevant scriptures, "the old testament doesn't matter anymore". OK, well, then, "god" did not create the entire Universe in 6 days, then. Based on nonsense "arguing", because "god" did not, then that means the Universe existed already forever! (To use the fallacy deliberately and sarcastically as described above.) Another one to tack onto the OT-versus-NT is that in the NT, "god" says that it is "the same yesterday, today and forever" and numerous other scriptures, both O and N state the same things - jewsus is unchanging, etc., so all of the evil, deaths, tortures, etc., in the OT still count, because it is the same and unchanging forever. Furthermore, the jew who convinced "god" to not destroy a village if it could find 1 decent person in it. If "god" is so wrathful and vengeful (read: such a psychopathic, careless and uncaring bully), then it would have just smote that jew and smote the village and it is the same all the time and does not change, plus its ways are above our ways, so a meaningless little jew would not be able to convince it otherwise.

Blah, blah, blah. You can go through all of these things, but as I said - it really is pointless for the hardcore christians; it might or might not be too late for your friend. For a lot of individuals, they need to have the last word, so that they can feel good about themselves, and they also like to argue for the sake of arguing, instead of coming to conclusions and answers. Simmilar to the circular-reasoning, they also go round in circles with "as I said", ignoring what you said.

Regarding the woman who "would have married him" if only he were xian, nobody who truly loves him should expect him to share all the same beliefs as her.
Seeing as christians like to reference things in "their own"... "answers"... Erasure had a good question in "A LIttle Respect" -

What religion or reason
could drive a man to forsake his lover?

It might say "man" but "the" buybull speaks to men and not to women, but it still applies to women, of course. I was at an event once and a new christian saw a firefighter and she said she would enjoy his pump. Her female friend/fellow told her not to lust like that, so she replied that it specifies men...which the fellow replied back that it still counts.

Shrouded said:
darkmatter2525
Thank you! I used to watch his videos ages ago. That little baby (Gentile?) cherub angel character thing actually was not stupid. I forgot who the youtuber was.

I might recommend a coronavirus-mask-wearing "deities" video first!
https://www.invidio.us/watch?v=B0Ryo6HcOys

There are also some videos by a panel of 2 people, where either one or both of them are ex-christians and people ring-in to the programme and try and talk jewsus, where this panel shoots them down every time. I forgot the name of that, as well, but if you can find it, then that is also some good stuff to watch.

Haha I'm glad I could remind you of the channel. Darkmatter2525 makes a lot of funny and entertaining videos. The one where Jeffrey(the little baby) traveled through time and taught Job about science and how clouds are formed and such was halarious. If you havent seen it I would recommend checking it here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVgZqnsytJI

Also Darkmatter2525 didn't portray our God as some evil grotesque monster which is good. This is a re-telling of the Buy-Bull so be warned in any of DarkMatter2525s videos our God will not be portrayed how they truly are.

If you know his email or any social media account send video or satan pdf article from a fake account that exposes xian Jewish crimes . Send him the article about the babies skeletons that the irish people found inside the church . Let him hate xian religion and jooz.

Step by step

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back