Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Recurring dreams about Putin

Larissa666

Ok, I didn’t want to post about this, but this has gone too far.

This piece of shit keeps appearing in my dreams and I don’t know why.

I had him appear on several occasions. First time I remember when he was in my dream, he was in some lodge far up and there were some speakers all around, and he was playing some communists songs through them.

Next time he appeared in my dream, it was like some kind of feast, there was him and some other people around the table. He was speaking about something and then he started speaking to me, calling me “ugly”.

Now, the most recent dream was last night. I was inside his limo, where there was him and several other people. He didn’t speak to me, but he spoke with people around him. I remember that limo stopped at few places, so that he could go and finish some things.

After a while, the limo was attacked, I escaped from it, and then limo went away. I was the only one who got out of the limo, and I thought “oh, no, now they are gonna think I have to do something with this”.

I wanted to go to Russia to explain them that I have nothing to do with the attack, but the way I traveled to Russia was bizarre. I was going through the houses. I entered one house, and asked “Am I in Russia?” and occupants said “no”. Then I broke through the wall and found myself in next house. I asked people again “Am I in Russia?” And people said “no, you need to travel East”.

And after going through several houses, I found myself in Moscow. First thing I saw was the headquarters of local newspaper. “What is this doing here?” I asked myself.

Then I asked few people if they can show me the directions to Kremlin, but no one could. I decided to go and find it on my own. I don’t remember finding it, though.

I didn’t want to write about this a long time, because I thought it might not be anything and that it will stop. But now, after several recurring dreams, I really think there is something more going on, and that there is some meaning to all of this.

Larissa666 said:

I had him appear on several occasions. First time I remember when he was in my dream, he was in some lodge far up and there were some speakers all around, and he was playing some communists songs through them.

Next time he appeared in my dream, it was like some kind of feast, there was him and some other people around the table. He was speaking about something and then he started speaking to me, calling me “ugly”.

Now, the most recent dream was last night. I was inside his limo, where there was him and several other people. He didn’t speak to me, but he spoke with people around him. I remember that limo stopped at few places, so that he could go and finish some things.

After a while, the limo was attacked, I escaped from it, and then limo went away. I was the only one who got out of the limo, and I thought “oh, no, now they are gonna think I have to do something with this”.

I wanted to go to Russia to explain them that I have nothing to do with the attack, but the way I traveled to Russia was bizarre. I was going through the houses. I entered one house, and asked “Am I in Russia?” and occupants said “no”. Then I broke through the wall and found myself in next house. I asked people again “Am I in Russia?” And people said “no, you need to travel East”.

And after going through several houses, I found myself in Moscow. First thing I saw was the headquarters of local newspaper. “What is this doing here?” I asked myself.

Then I asked few people if they can show me the directions to Kremlin, but no one could. I decided to go and find it on my own. I don’t remember finding it, though.

I didn’t want to write about this a long time, because I thought it might not be anything and that it will stop. But now, after several recurring dreams, I really think there is something more going on, and that there is some meaning to all of this.

Honestly this can make a good movie :p
Just in case -
1. Stop using internet if you can ( like reduce it seriously ) and not let it wander a lot.
2. AOP , the one with Algiz is also working really well in stopping these.

If this were an attack , that means you are doing awesome in terms of development.
Depending on where you live there can be an overall commie stuff in the astral ( dont know if this makes sense) or basically lots of enemy shit.

There are times I cannot stay out because of these negative energies.

Usthepeople666 said:
Larissa666 said:

Honestly this can make a good movie :p
Just in case -
1. Stop using internet if you can ( like reduce it seriously ) and not let it wander a lot.
2. AOP , the one with Algiz is also working really well in stopping these.

If this were an attack , that means you are doing awesome in terms of development.
Depending on where you live there can be an overall commie stuff in the astral ( dont know if this makes sense) or basically lots of enemy shit.

There are times I cannot stay out because of these negative energies.

Thanks for chiming in. Why, yes, I do live in ex commie country. What does it have to do with this?

Thanks for advice anyway.

Hail Satan!

Larissa666 said:
Maybe Cobra will see this and give his opinion on the meaning of your dreams.

All I can say is I had some dreams with the queen of england in the past and the lesson was usually that big harm would come to me if I tried to get close to people or admire them simply based on their power. I never even consciously had any kind of admiration to begin with, but I guess that kind of stuff was subconsciously there and that's why my mind brought me those dreams to alert me. The meaning of your dreams may be different though.

And those dreams can definitely also be enemy attacks, atleast partly. So you can try amping up your protection and cleaning, especially before you go to bed, to lessen the likelyhood of it happening again. My dreams happened many months apart from each other, so it was not that frequent to begin with.

Shael said:
Larissa666 said:
Maybe Cobra will see this and give his opinion on the meaning of your dreams.

All I can say is I had some dreams with the queen of england in the past and the lesson was usually that big harm would come to me if I tried to get close to people or admire them simply based on their power. I never even consciously had any kind of admiration to begin with, but I guess that kind of stuff was subconsciously there and that's why my mind brought me those dreams to alert me. The meaning of your dreams may be different though.

And those dreams can definitely also be enemy attacks, atleast partly. So you can try amping up your protection and cleaning, especially before you go to bed, to lessen the likelyhood of it happening again. My dreams happened many months apart from each other, so it was not that frequent to begin with.

Thank you very much.

Hail Satan.

Another member recently told me they have been seeing dreams about Russia flaring up somehow.

The enemy could be passing these projections to try to create more unrest in people.

Another member recently told me they have been seeing dreams about Russia flaring up somehow.

The enemy could be passing these projections to try to create more unrest in people. It sounds like astral harassment.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

The enemy could be passing these projections to try to create more unrest in people. It sounds like astral harassment.

Yeah. My first thoughts, too.

I mean, I usually keep my dreams to myself, if I shared my dreams on daily basis, half of the new threads would be just my threads.

But this one was standing out too much, I had to see if someone could help in some way.

Larissa666 said:

Must be utterly exhausting to tolerate such a dweeb in your sleeping hours.

Perhaps aura of protection and focusing on Satans sigil before sleep.

Russian planes were seen over the US during the crisis. Jewtin is prepared for war.
I wonder what is he going to do knowing that his days are numbered.

This is very interesting, I also saw Putin in my dreams several times. I remembered the last dream - it was very disgusting. I had oral sex with him. It was so filthy, disgusting, but I could not resist him. After waking up, I had a terrible feeling for a long time. Meditation helped me cleanse. I think this is definitely one of the enemy attacks.

I don't know why you're having dreams about Putin. You mention that you're in an ex-soviet country, so I'm thinking it must be fears of him meddling in your country's political affairs.

Frankly, I've never heard of anyone having recurring dreams about any world leader, let alone Vladimir Putin.

ShadowTheRaven said:
I don't know why you're having dreams about Putin. You mention that you're in an ex-soviet country, so I'm thinking it must be fears of him meddling in your country's political affairs.

Frankly, I've never heard of anyone having recurring dreams about any world leader, let alone Vladimir Putin.

Not ex Soviet. Ex communist (Yugoslavia).

I really doubt Larissa is ‘not’ doing aura of protection and it could be as Hp Cobra is saying it’s a projection of the enemy and can be some sort of prophetic(astrally) thing she is experiencing

Larissa666 said:
Not ex Soviet. Ex communist (Yugoslavia).

Ahh, the one where Kebab Removal commenced back in 1992. Bloody conflict that was...

I don't think Putin has anything to gain from meddling in former Yugoslav states.

Larissa666 said:

Do you regularly think about Putin or like a lot about about something that includes him? I am asking this because if you are not that advanced as an SS then the brain will come up with dreams of what you think the most. Years ago, for several days I was very concerned with my dandruff, guess what happened? I dreamed that my head was raining dandruff when I touched my head in my dream.

It's possible that you were thinking about Putin or Russia regularly or maybe too much all day before your sleep. Check if you were doing any of these.

But if you are quite advanced, this can be an enemy attack for sure, working on AOP would be good. I have been having Earthquake dreams but I never think too much about it since it could be the enemy and I don't want to put my energy into it. Though I have prepared myself for an Earthquake just in case.

If I were you, I would be spending a lot of time watching Putin and Russia memes online! :lol:

When I was a newly dedicated ss, I used to sometimes get dreams of the filthy Nazarene..
I went about making memes and jokes about that piece of shit, and now he's just a lame cheap anime.. that filthy jewish RAT!
https://youtu.be/dsHusmj9D24

Though, on a serious note..
Take care and do aop before sleep!

Nikois666 said:
Larissa666 said:

Do you regularly think about Putin or like a lot about about something that includes him? I am asking this because if you are not that advanced as an SS then the brain will come up with dreams of what you think the most. Years ago, for several days I was very concerned with my dandruff, guess what happened? I dreamed that my head was raining dandruff when I touched my head in my dream.

It's possible that you were thinking about Putin or Russia regularly or maybe too much all day before your sleep. Check if you were doing any of these.

But if you are quite advanced, this can be an enemy attack for sure, working on AOP would be good. I have been having Earthquake dreams but I never think too much about it since it could be the enemy and I don't want to put my energy into it. Though I have prepared myself for an Earthquake just in case.

Not really, he’s not even in the most remote corners of my mind.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

The enemy could be passing these projections to try to create more unrest in people.

I didn't want to write in, but I did dream about Russia too and it was positive. Strange projection but positive, at least I felt so in those strange places and people. I have no business in Russia. The main motive was a mountain//valley and separation of rural and city life.

NakedPluto said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I didn't want to write in, but I did dream about Russia too and it was positive. Strange projection but positive, at least I felt so in those strange places and people. I have no business in Russia. The main motive was a mountain//valley and separation of rural and city life.

As it follows, well......it is time to move to the rural area!! :lol: :lol:

the other day I kept seeing images of Putin while I was trying to meditate. DK if it means anything

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back