Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

"THE BIBLE IS DEAD WRONG THE FLAT EARTH IS A JEW HOAX"

HauptSturm

https://youtu.be/aTVkrvkPIvU?t=788
Someone recommended I watch this dude. He's an Evangelical Christian. I wanted to see his bullshit. So I look up his most popular videos and saw flat Earth and thought that would be interesting. So I watched and I found a funny part of the video. If I could post a screenshot here to prevent traffic to his channel, I would. This guy served like 10 years in prison for tax evasion btw. Remember guys, I need $10k to buy this backhoe so I can move dirt or something. (a reference to the beginning of the video when he's begging for donations 777 club style.)

Well it's not wrong per say. It's more of an occult terminology trick.

(Geo)(metry).

Geometry is the relation of shapes and numbers.

But read that separately.

Geo = Earth

Metry = Counting

Earth counting or Counting the Earth.

In the occult the Earth is a (Square) so notice how they took an occult principle of magick and turned it into a literal bullshit.

There are other reasons but the most simple one is (literalization of occult principles). Like for example the fountain of youth (i.e. the various immoortilization meditations of the alchemical alembic system or non-alembic system).

Gear88 said:
Well it's not wrong per say. It's more of an occult terminology trick.

(Geo)(metry).

Geometry is the relation of shapes and numbers.

But read that separately.

Geo = Earth

Metry = Counting

Earth counting or Counting the Earth.

In the occult the Earth is a (Square) so notice how they took an occult principle of magick and turned it into a literal bullshit.

There are other reasons but the most simple one is (literalization of occult principles). Like for example the fountain of youth (i.e. the various immoortilization meditations of the alchemical alembic system or non-alembic system).
I just wanted to show you guyz the funny meme and talk smack on this christard and the flat earth. Thanks for the info.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back