Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Saturn, Azazel, and...Freemasons?

OmegaWraith

So I have a friend who asked what I knew about the black Cube of Saturn. And I told him everything I could think of. Which apparently was far more than he had found on his own. However, when I was finished he asked how the Seal of Saturn played into things. I asked him what he was talking about when he said seal of Saturn, thinking perhaps he was talking about the alchemist symbol for Saturn. He showed me a picture claiming to be the Seal of Saturn that by hell looked just like Azazels Sigil. I, unfortunately, had to tell him I wasn't sure how that played into things. After a couple hours of searching I find myself finally coming to the best place I can think of to find an answer to this question: this forum.

A search on google for Seal of Saturn indeed comes up with a symbol that looks REMARKABLY like Azazel's Sigil. There is even reference that this symbol has something to do with Jewish cubism something or other. According to a number of sites it is also associated with freemasonry (the square and compass seem to reference this Sigil) as well as Mormonism and a number of other things. I know don't believe everything you read on the internet. ;)

I also know that Azazel rules over the south node of Saturn, or something to that extent. But that's all I've been able to find that associates Azazel with Saturn.

I'm not familiar with most of freemasonry, to my understanding freemasonry was changed during, or after WWII (again a story I read somewhere else) to remove much of the satanist influence from it. Hence why today it is more associated with Golden Dawn, and those type of people.

I know some of you are FAR more knowledgeable about these things than I am. So by all means share with me what you can about the relation of Saturn with Azazel. The relation of Azazel with freemasonry. Or if there is even a connection here at all.

Oh. First post! long time listener, first time caller! Thanks guys! Keep being awesome!

OmegaWraith said:
I know some of you are FAR more knowledgeable about these things than I am. So by all means share with me what you can about the relation of Saturn with Azazel. The relation of Azazel with freemasonry. Or if there is even a connection here at all.

Oh. First post! long time listener, first time caller! Thanks guys! Keep being awesome!
You should read https://Joyofsatan.org to learn more. Freemasonry was originally Satanic/Pagan then got infiltrated by Jews and corrupted by them, modern Freemasonry is just another form of Judaism now.

This is a sermon on Freemasonry by HPS Maxine Dietrich: https://archive.is/V5B5S

I can at least point you to Satan’s library where there’s more on Freemasonry. I’m not sure what your background is regarding Spiritual Satanism or what you already know. Are you dedicated and have you read Joy of Satan? The section on Azazel and the whole demons section?

https://www.satanslibrary.org/

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Azazel.html

This is the page on Azazel hope this helps it Says Saturn is his planet and Capricorn and Aquarius are his signs (the ones ruled by Saturn)

It says he Rules the south node of the moon Correct.

So that part you got correct.

However I would completely avoid any of these Jewish type things and just stick with what we have here. They can be quite harmful. Don't use these sigils either for anything please. Even if they look quite similar It is likely to be insulting to the Gods and/or tie into and summon some dangerous entities or thoughtforms instead of the God Azazel.

I really don't know about the Masons but that link may help.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back