Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How to repel ghosts away from an area

Aphrodite999

I have recently moved to Japan and my god does it have a lot of ghosts... My roommates and I see some lost/ wandering ghosts in the house sometimes and it kind of freaks us out since I personally cant see them very well at all but coming here I have sensed and saw even some bits.

So from the JoS page I know how to banish a ghost who is haunting the house but how do you keep wandering ghosts away from getting near a place? Also why are there so many friggin ghosts in Japan lol.

Aphrodite999 said:
I have recently moved to Japan and my god does it have a lot of ghosts... My roommates and I see some lost/ wandering ghosts in the house sometimes and it kind of freaks us out since I personally cant see them very well at all but coming here I have sensed and saw even some bits.

So from the JoS page I know how to banish a ghost who is haunting the house but how do you keep wandering ghosts away from getting near a place? Also why are there so many friggin ghosts in Japan lol.

Try building a Satanic Blue Shield around your house/apartment, you can add the rune "Aulgiz" to empower this further. Do it for 40 days straight.
My guess is Japan has so many ghosts because of all the ritual suicides (seppuku/hara-kiri).

Malpirgi Zodinu said:
Aphrodite999 said:

Try building a Satanic Blue Shield around your house/apartment, you can add the rune "Aulgiz" to empower this further. Do it for 40 days straight.
My guess is Japan has so many ghosts because of all the ritual suicides (seppuku/hara-kiri).

Depending on where you are in japan the ghosts could be from ww2- the two atomic bombs-. Lots of empowered blue satanic energy will help repel them. Also one thing you can do is work on your third eye and when you can see them try talking to them. some may respond if they don't and they seem to be repeating the same thing then they aren't real ghosts they are just a bit of left over energy stuck in a loop. the stuck ones you can just leave be if you want. you could talk to your gd to find out how to free the stuck energy if you want.
the ones that respond are real ghosts and you MIGHT be able to ask them to haunt somewhere else. if they refuse just talk to your gd about a real banishment.
Hope this helps. :D

Hail Satan

I recenty moved to a very old and small town. There was an old brothel that disturbing things happened at and it's right accross the street from where I live. I immediately was being harrassed by the spirits. I did the banishing ritual on the JoS. I vibrated Vinasa 9 times and commanded the spirit/s to leave and it worked for a little while. It's usually not a one shot deal. Especially with multiple spirits so I'll do it again soon.

Anyway here's the link to the banishing ritual.
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Banishing.html

Creating thoughtform(s) seems to me by far the best solution to keep out spirits out off your flat (by programming them to do so).

Or you can build a strong blue Satanic aura around your flat and program it to keep spirits away (be it nice or bad spirits).

Aphrodite999 said:
Also why are there so many friggin ghosts in Japan lol.

Their high suicide rate could be a factor

Suicide in Japan has become a significant national social issue.In 2014 on average 70 Japanese people committed suicide every day, and the vast majority were men.Japan has a relatively high suicide rate compared to other countries, but the number of suicides is declining and as of 2013 has been under 30,000 for three consecutive years. Seventy-one percent of suicides in Japan were male, and it is the leading cause of death in men aged 20–44. By 2016, suicide rates had reached a 22-year low of 21,764, that is, men decreased by 1,664 to 15,017 and women decreased by 597 to 6,747.

Thanks everyone!!

Sorry for replying like a decade later xD

I did AULGIZx18 like once and it worked perfectly, im guesssing ill have to do it again soon to re-fresh the spell but the difference was very noticeable and worked right off the bat.

I think everyone's guesses are correct, my friend is naturally psychically talented and he said that a wooded area nearby was full with ghosts who had commited a suicide when he passed by it. And if I go near the area I always get negative vibes and so I started commuting around it.

Maybe next time ill try the thoughtform one, since thoughtform workings are always more intruiging for me :}

Well if these are deceased souls and not malefic entities u need to use caution here as they could all just be confused or watever the case don't just go and use vinasa as that acts to destroy and u don't wana do that unless it's really enemy filth Japan has suffered a lot from the enemy bombings wars etc and it also suffered one of the worst disasters ever in my opinion and what I would do first and for most is just work on protection and do as my satanic rituals as possible seeking the help from Satan rather as these are gentile souls that could b lost and confused as to what's going on and could just need the guidance u know so that's one way of going about it u don't wana just wana banish an do vinasa and harm the souls that could cause a very bad vibe for u on the astral seek the help of the gods Anubis deals with sort of thing but go with a ritual and aura of protection and godsakes stop being freaked out lol

Waric_Lyco said:
Aphrodite999 said:
Also why are there so many friggin ghosts in Japan lol.

Their high suicide rate could be a factor

Suicide in Japan has become a significant national social issue.In 2014 on average 70 Japanese people committed suicide every day, and the vast majority were men.Japan has a relatively high suicide rate compared to other countries, but the number of suicides is declining and as of 2013 has been under 30,000 for three consecutive years. Seventy-one percent of suicides in Japan were male, and it is the leading cause of death in men aged 20–44. By 2016, suicide rates had reached a 22-year low of 21,764, that is, men decreased by 1,664 to 15,017 and women decreased by 597 to 6,747.
This is interesting if there is so many suicides that could def create a thoughtform from all that

BoRn of fire said:
Well if these are deceased souls and not malefic entities u need to use caution here as they could all just be confused or watever the case don't just go and use vinasa as that acts to destroy and u don't wana do that unless it's really enemy filth Japan has suffered a lot from the enemy bombings wars etc and it also suffered one of the worst disasters ever in my opinion and what I would do first and for most is just work on protection and do as my satanic rituals as possible seeking the help from Satan rather as these are gentile souls that could b lost and confused as to what's going on and could just need the guidance u know so that's one way of going about it u don't wana just wana banish an do vinasa and harm the souls that could cause a very bad vibe for u on the astral seek the help of the gods Anubis deals with sort of thing but go with a ritual and aura of protection and godsakes stop being freaked out lol

How I wish to communicate with them and tell them they can reincarnate and help them :( So far all of the ghosts I felt seemed very timid. I wonder what effect vibrating "Sananda" would have on a ghost? I think I read somewhere that ghosts are attracted to negative energies, but that seems illogical for me somehow. Wouldnt they want to be where positive energy is?

Now I could b paranoid here or could be right as its been gng on awhile and isn't uncommon Iv got a feeling one or two family members who were quite depending are still hanging around with us it's 4am an I'm awake an in need of water to drink lmao my suspicion being intense I know this is to try get my out of bed something tells me close ur chakras so I head to kitchen and can sense it on my way back to kitchen I can see the intense light astral energy I think all over the place I can see energy from a very young age it's like a vibrating white light however the idea comes to immediately that one could vibrate and carve reda onto piece of wood or something of that sort and program the rune to act as a guide as some souls do need this guidance unless they WANT to still hang around u know.

Bro... all u gotta do is shout pazuzu name and all ghost will flee
I personally conjure the best spirit fighter in the universe. He is very cool with me he only requested a few spells be cast for him. And said he free for anyone I choose. He said "make this planet Ribbuden's world." So I did
Are you proud of me satan?! ;) :mrgreen:

Aphrodite999 said:
BoRn of fire said:

How I wish to communicate with them and tell them they can reincarnate and help them :( So far all of the ghosts I felt seemed very timid. I wonder what effect vibrating "Sananda" would have on a ghost? I think I read somewhere that ghosts are attracted to negative energies, but that seems illogical for me somehow. Wouldnt they want to be where positive energy is?
i think you mean they attracted to powerful souls because of the light of Ones soul that meditates daily stands out on the astral I think it would Mayb b could to do sananda in ur apartment but weight for the waxing moon to do that , it's pretty sad hey so many who are without but I think it's best also to try and ignore them as often as possible or they will hang on to for long time so to speak like become clingy it's best to just ignore and go on with ur life as normal u can't save every ghost out there but try doing a ritual just once in the place and then let it go let Satan handle such affairs , Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back