Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is there something you wish your younger self would have known?

Seby

I wish I knew that feeling a strong pressure on my third eye meant that it was open and since then I should have focused on the other chakras.

Hmm, I could have done better...
I wasted a lot of my time just because I was scared (I was, of course, influenced by jewish energies) and I felt alone. But I promised myself it will never happen again.

When highschool started I became what I would now call a degenerate, fortunately I found JoS when I was 15 so that period didn't last for long, but damn I cringe thinking back about that period....

I've found Spiritual Satanism around 14 years old. I practiced meditations for a while and then stopped for some years, re-started it again and then stopped after I finished school and becomes a SS full time. Well I wish I could tell my younger self that my life would have been better if I just kept meditating instead of stopping and how importante cleaning/protecting is.

Dear past [DATA EXPUNGED],

I There are no shortcuts on the road to spiritual advancement. None, zero, don't even think about looking because are all fake. Instead, practice the basics, like void meditation and foundation meditation every day, without fail.

II You will have times when you fall short of your goals, miss a day, and or fuck up in a serious way. Do not be discouraged, fix the issue, keep moving forward and you will have your prize in the end.

III You ARE protected, no matter what. Worry not, for you will not go without so long as you do your daily work, the Final RTR, and other personal workings.

IV Know your limits! Do not do too much at once, lest ye waste your energy, fail to manifest anything, and burn yourself out in the process.

V Spiritual advancement takes time, and you will not simply wake up one day with powers. And in this consistency pays off far more than being sporadic and spotty with your work. To solve the problem of lack of motivation, do work AS SOON as you get home to avoid procrastination.

Good luck out there! :)

Sincerely, future [REDACTED]

TopoftheAbyss said:
I wish I knew that feeling a strong pressure on my third eye meant that it was open and since then I should have focused on the other chakras.

You don't have to smoke weed to be laid back, detached and cool just be a Satanist instead (just before I got into SS I got into drugs and was heavy around the time leading up to when I decided to dedicate).

I knew about SS when I was 11 but dissociated about it until later on. Stayed up nights on my first laptop reading the JoS page. At that age I later had an experience which was like being attacked by greys or something, a bright white beam being projected into me and caused me physical as well as mental pain and I couldn't and still can't see spirits or anything, but I'm pretty sure whatever it was got chased off in some way or another. I believe that was what drew me away initially, being very young and suggestive. At the time though I thought it was just some sort of pseudo-nightmare, I never had nightmares as a kid but at younger ages would always stay up late at night unable to sleep and hyperanalysing every detail of the previous day and things I knew, sometimes so tired of it I'd be crying hard anyway so I thought it was a resurgence of that. I think at very young ages it was going into past life stuff but I can't remember any of this at all. Anyway I think I would tell that young version of me to meditate, sit and have a long chat about absolutely everything. Meditation wasn't very clear to me as a kid back then when reading the JoS, even though I was raised in an atheist environment and the only christian figure was a fat jewish looking landwhale teachers assistant that smelt like vomit, I for some reason had this incredibly strong subconscious aversion that I had to overcome over the years. Meditation was also a new concept for me, and it was only when I was in adolescence that it started to feel necessary and like a good idea.

There are a lot of things I would want to do as a kid again but it would be purely impossible. That's why we have time though lol. The amount of time you get as a kid is tiny compared to an adult, and you accomplish breakthroughs in all avenues of your life with time. Surely you can correct your problems now then no? Right now. https://youtu.be/wbgYh-ULLNw

For me, I'll say when I first dedicated I had a lot of zeal that I don't have now, but that's farcical for me. My nature is zealous in of itself. When I find myself at the next crossroads in life I'll probably be that pent up again lol. But meanwhile I'm not just gonna sit and wait for that, there's a lot of time to do stuff meanwhile right, at a moderate-fast pace too.. or slow with stuff that needs patience.

Youth is overrated in that sense. Hormones confuse things and only rarely, really charge someone up into the right direction. You have lots of time to do stuff either way. You exist always.

Johnny Rotten says: "only a fool looks back to the past" and I listened. Don't worry about the past or the future, focus on the here and now with the absolute certainty and intent of a strong mind, and you'll be growing. When you need a point of reference on how or where to grow, then consult the past or future, but don't bother worrying about it.

1)Read you stupid asshole, read.

If I had dedicated more time to my academic studies than my studies into various other non academic fields I would be studying to be a doctor right now.

2) Time is your most valuable commodity

This is your life and its ending one minute at a time. If your not (on a bigger picture) moving towards achieving something, your stagnating. There are many many things in life and life is wasted if your time is spent thinking about wanting to get accepted by others and doing things that will make them like you or thinking about other people in general.

If your not doing the things that you actually want to do for yourself regardless of what others want you to do, your wasting your life.

3)Accept the way things are. Don't deny reality. Only by accepting your faults and problems, do you get the power to do something about them.

4)A womans approval is absolutely of no value

If you live in a feminized society like most of us do,you'll have totally wrong perceptions of society that your value depends upon a womans approval. If you don't have womens approval, you're a failure as a man.

Expanding this further the idea that ANYONEs approval COULD determine your value is totally wrong. And if your living your life expecting to win societal approval especially women, you have failed as a man. There is no place lower than this.

You've been brought up being indoctrinated in a feminized system of responding to women's approval. If your father was absent or wasn't much involved in your life as he was out working, your childhood was spent responding to mommy's instructions and living according to her approval/disapproval. In class it was female teachers. Instead of emotional independence we are brainwashed into emotional dependence on women for our happiness, something men of previous generations of the industrial revolution didn't have to deal with.

5) Everything in life is transient and changing and nothing much matters in the large scheme of things

The rejections, the sadness, the loneliness and the happiness you feel now is not forever. Emotions come and go and life Is a mixture of all of these. In 5 years you won't be feeling the way your feeling now or thinking the same things your thinking now. Priorities, experiences and maturity change with time and so does our life.

Since nothing is permanent and nothing much matters in life, why not ignore your emotions and do the things that you want in life. No one will remember it in 5 years so you may as well try your luck with that girl you saw or give your everything for this particular exam or job you expect to get. Do not be afraid of doing things because your emotions are trying to scare you. Ignore them and do the things you want, anyway. If it turns out fine,all so well. If it doesn't, who gives a fuck. Life is transient anyway.

6)If everything were hedged against meditation, meditation would always wins

Nothing is more important in life than meditation and empowering the soul. Nothing outside of you is more important than that which is inside of you.

7)Reject every projection society gives you and pursue that what you actually want to do. Reject societal dictates about what could make you happy, actually do the things that will make you happy.

8)Read the Bhagavat Gita every month. It will keep you sane.

9) Your not a little kid anymore. When in doubt, Man up.

This is personally what I'd say to Myself some years back, but he probably wouldn't listen and end up making the same mistakes. Making mistakes and learning from them is the only way you truly mature.

I wish, when I was younger that I budget my finances better. I can start now, though.
I would tell my younger self that physical beauty is not the main goal. It's part of the package, but what's inside counts more.
I should have done more power meditations and yoga, because they are awesome :3

I wish I knew my worth back then. I would have had better self-esteem and been more motivated if I was not insecure about my appearance.

I know my worth now. And it's not to do with my physical appearance only, but with what I have been through and how it molds me into something better than before.

Time, effort and discipline for everything.

When I was doing spiritual workings in the beginning a lot of them were paused, doubted or rushed somehow. I always have in my mind those 3 words now, if something it’s not working, it has to do with my approaching. No worries, start over, life is long right?
If you don’t give the time it needs you won’t see any long-term results. No effort, doing just for the sake of it results in frustration... and understand the significance of your own discipline.
Also, “past me” recognising things it’s not enough, take some action and don’t “fight” with family over spirituality :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back