Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Interesting numbers in the News and Hurricane Laura

darkmonkey666

I looked at the News the other day and found this
Screenshot_20200826-193511_Samsung-Internet.jpg
interesting numbers.

Also interesting is this hurricane caused way less damage and casualties places than they thought it might.

https://www.news4jax.com/tech/2020/08/29/a-wobble-luck-and-preparations-lessened-lauras-devastation/

Was that entire thing Kabbalistic Magick.

Also interesting is they are saying there are two more storms that just developed while Laura was still somewhat in existence that could go that direction.

That doesnt usually happen and I never heard of it happening before.

slyscorpion said:
...message ping...

Interesting question IF you can answer or IF someone else can.

But are these done by the weather control machines? by kabalistic magic(some sort of hebrew(stolen pagan) storm magic)? or a combination of both?

I know naturally these things occur I'm not ignorant in how a hurricane arises usually some sort of Eastern(Far East or Middle Eastern) or African wind situation. But the question becomes this level of exaggeration, is it counter-able?

Supposedly early on they mentioned this weather season for the 2020 hurricane season is gonna be a record breaker.

It's a shame we are still doing RTRs to counter the enemy. I recall your(Slyscorpion) post on Final RTR thread stating it's not like we are gonna be doing F-RTR forever eventually other rituals need to be done. I know naturally hurricanes can be a good thing per say for example when Katrina was a major tropical storm over Florida it helped water the everglades for the first time in like a 3 year dry season. IF it weren't for Katrina, Florida would have had huge heaps of burnt everglades but it's a shame we aren't doing World or Civilization magic(well non-RTR magick basically). And no guys I'm not criticizing the RTRs just gets boring once in a while doing RTRs, I'm not a machine lulz.

Gear88 said:
slyscorpion said:
...message ping...

Interesting question IF you can answer or IF someone else can.

But are these done by the weather control machines? by kabalistic magic(some sort of hebrew(stolen pagan) storm magic)? or a combination of both?

I know naturally these things occur I'm not ignorant in how a hurricane arises usually some sort of Eastern(Far East or Middle Eastern) or African wind situation. But the question becomes this level of exaggeration, is it counter-able?

Supposedly early on they mentioned this weather season for the 2020 hurricane season is gonna be a record breaker.

It's a shame we are still doing RTRs to counter the enemy. I recall your(Slyscorpion) post on Final RTR thread stating it's not like we are gonna be doing F-RTR forever eventually other rituals need to be done. I know naturally hurricanes can be a good thing per say for example when Katrina was a major tropical storm over Florida it helped water the everglades for the first time in like a 3 year dry season. IF it weren't for Katrina, Florida would have had huge heaps of burnt everglades but it's a shame we aren't doing World or Civilization magic(well non-RTR magick basically). And no guys I'm not criticizing the RTRs just gets boring once in a while doing RTRs, I'm not a machine lulz.

Be patient that time will come just keep doing rtrs as much as you can. Also if your bored there is nothing stopping you from doing the race awakening every once in awhile or even your own thing you come up with on your own time from time to time. So remember that. This variety will likely increase your motivation to do rtrs so thats ok as far as i am aware.

I like putting positive energy in earths energy field sometimes or cleansing that is what i mean. Doing a little variety helps me be motivated and get back the spirit of fighting sometimes when I dont want to do the rtr much. I mostly do focus on the rtr though.

I can't see it being more than a year or so of us doing this before the enemy energy is almost gone then again if you remember their energy literally saturated almost everything so who knows.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back