Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Healthy lifestyle?

Peter

What kind of food do you eat?
What kind of drinks do you drink?
Are you vegan?

What does your daily diet look like? What is the best diet?

Thanks.

Peter said:
Are you vegan?

Thanks.

I would advise a Traditional Chinese Medicine diet, which essentially comes out to proper balance of all the food groups. Please see the image below. With any diet plan, first use whole foods, then put them in proper proportions, then try and get organic, and so on.

Drinks wise, you should really just drink filtered water. Milk can be inflammatory and increase phlegm in the body. Concentrated juices can damage the spleen due to sweetness overload. Teas/coffee are just ok. Not great due to the caffeine and other pesticides/heavy metals.

With that in mind, your staple drink should be water, either filtered at home with a large filter, or get bottled spring water. Tap water is essentially poisonous, filled with thousands of various herbicides, pharmaceuticals, heavy metals, and other pollution.

You will want to drink copious amounts of water. Your body cannot store as easily like it can with fat, therefore you need to replenish it well and regularly. Physical thirst occurs too late in the dehydration process to be relied upon as a proper indicator. You should drink anywhere from 70-90oz per day, not counting exercise, based upon bodyweight.

Water in the human body acts not only to flush out toxins from cells, but it acts a medium within cells, in the 4th and crystallized state, for bio-energy. In this same sense, non-native EMF dehydrates the cell, therefore more water is required today than before. Therefore, drinking more water every day will go a long way in boosting your physical health. Don't worry, the body adjusts its urine output after some amount of days of increased consumption, so you won't be running to the bathroom forever.

Don't do vegan, and don't do any other strange modern diet. All these diets work by correcting acute imbalances that shouldn't have existed had the person been following a normal TCM diet to begin with. Vegan works because people in western countries don't eat enough veggies. Keto works because people eat too many carbs and sugary items, and so on. None are sustainable long term, both for their own reasons.

dietary-guidelines.png

For some advanced dietary tips: The stomach is most active during the morning hours, 7-9am, so consume your biggest meal then, as it will be digested most efficiently. Dinner should be a light meal, such as bowl of vegetables and rice. This is because the stomach is weakest at this point. This is why people eat dinner and collapse on the couch. I would suggest using dinner time to make a large meal that you can eat leftovers during the morning hours of the subsequent day.

Additionally, after dinner, do not snack, as you should allow your digestive organs to finish digestion and rest. This will allow you deeper sleep as well, as insulin inhibits melatonin's actions. This small fast (roughly 4 hours) yields the benefits of intermittent fasting as well. You can see now that again, the TCM diet already incorporated everything that western medicine is going nuts about now.

There is no need for large fasts while following this diet. Additionally, you should not eat so much that you burst or feel tired. If you need to eat more, eat snacks in between meals. Additionally, cold or chilled drinks and food items chills the stomach and saps energy from it, making digestion harder, so avoid those where possible. Room-temperature beverages are preferred, for example.

Now looking at JOS, know that with the JOS Eight-Fold path, these practices will substantially increase your bioenergy. With this in mind, do not be super invested or strict with your diet, as any minor faults will be corrected by the copious amounts of bioenergy and balancing provided by the yoga and meditations.

A body with high bioenergy can do all the repair and growth it needs to, so your goal should be to avoid any major imbalances, but don't fret the minor ones. You should prioritize your time to allow you to meditate more. Getting sick due to a poor diet ruins your time, but also spending an extra 3 hours a day to home-grow and hand-prep all your foods it also not an efficient use of your time. The best use of your time is the JOS Eight-Fold path, for all aspects of your being.

Thanks for the help.

I have water purifier at home, I drink purified water.

What about distilled water? It is also recommended by many.

If you want to learn how to eat right, then I suggest you check out Weston Price. He was a dentist who spent a decade traveling the world studying what different cultures and societies ate.

https://www.westonaprice.org/

1. Eat whole, natural foods.
2. Eat only foods that will spoil, but eat them before they do.
3. Eat naturally-raised meat including fish, seafood, poultry, beef, lamb, game, organ meats and eggs.
4. Eat whole, naturally-produced milk products from pasture-fed cows, preferably raw and/or fermented, such as whole yogurt, cultured butter, whole cheeses and fresh and sour cream.
5. Use only traditional fats and oils including butter and other animal fats [lard, tallow, goose, chicken], extra virgin olive oil, expeller expressed sesame and flax oil and the tropical oils—coconut and palm.
6. Eat fresh fruits and vegetables, preferably organic, in salads and soups, or lightly steamed.
7. Use whole grains and nuts that have been prepared by soaking, sprouting or sour leavening to neutralize phytic acid and other anti-nutrients.
8. Include enzyme-enhanced lacto-fermented vegetables, fruits, beverages and condiments in your diet on a regular basis.
9. Prepare homemade meat stocks from the bones of chicken, beef, lamb or fish and use liberally in soups and sauces.
10. Use herb teas and coffee substitutes in moderation.
11. Use filtered water for cooking and drinking.
12. Use unrefined Celtic sea salt and a variety of herbs and spices for food interest and appetite stimulation.
13. Make your own salad dressing using either fresh lemon juice or raw vinegar, and extra virgin olive oil or sesame oil or a mix of the two. [Do not use flax oil, after a 15 month study I found all to be at some degree of rancidity. Grind the seeds and eat within 15min as they start to become rancid (oxidized) at that time limit.]
14. Use natural sweeteners in moderation, such as raw honey, maple syrup, molasses, dehydrated cane sugar juice [rapadura, sucanat (sugar cane natural) date sugar (ground dates)] and stevia powder.
15. Use only unpasteurized wine or beer in strict moderation with meals. [Pasteurization kills all the probiotics!]
16. Cook only in stainless steel, cast iron, glass or good quality enamel. [No non-stick.]
17. Use only natural supplements.
18. Get plenty of sleep, exercise and natural light.
19. Think positive thoughts and minimize stress. [prayer, meditation, yoga, EFT]
20. Practice forgiveness.

Sally Fallon has written cookbooks and more based upon Weston Price's dietary guidlines.
https://nourishingtraditions.com/

Blitzkreig said:
Peter said:
Are you vegan?

Thanks.

I would advise a Traditional Chinese Medicine diet, which essentially comes out to proper balance of all the food groups. Please see the image below. With any diet plan, first use whole foods, then put them in proper proportions, then try and get organic, and so on.

Drinks wise, you should really just drink filtered water. Milk can be inflammatory and increase phlegm in the body. Concentrated juices can damage the spleen due to sweetness overload. Teas/coffee are just ok. Not great due to the caffeine and other pesticides/heavy metals.

With that in mind, your staple drink should be water, either filtered at home with a large filter, or get bottled spring water. Tap water is essentially poisonous, filled with thousands of various herbicides, pharmaceuticals, heavy metals, and other pollution.

You will want to drink copious amounts of water. Your body cannot store as easily like it can with fat, therefore you need to replenish it well and regularly. Physical thirst occurs too late in the dehydration process to be relied upon as a proper indicator. You should drink anywhere from 70-90oz per day, not counting exercise, based upon bodyweight.

Water in the human body acts not only to flush out toxins from cells, but it acts a medium within cells, in the 4th and crystallized state, for bio-energy. In this same sense, non-native EMF dehydrates the cell, therefore more water is required today than before. Therefore, drinking more water every day will go a long way in boosting your physical health. Don't worry, the body adjusts its urine output after some amount of days of increased consumption, so you won't be running to the bathroom forever.

Don't do vegan, and don't do any other strange modern diet. All these diets work by correcting acute imbalances that shouldn't have existed had the person been following a normal TCM diet to begin with. Vegan works because people in western countries don't eat enough veggies. Keto works because people eat too many carbs and sugary items, and so on. None are sustainable long term, both for their own reasons.

dietary-guidelines.png

For some advanced dietary tips: The stomach is most active during the morning hours, 7-9am, so consume your biggest meal then, as it will be digested most efficiently. Dinner should be a light meal, such as bowl of vegetables and rice. This is because the stomach is weakest at this point. This is why people eat dinner and collapse on the couch. I would suggest using dinner time to make a large meal that you can eat leftovers during the morning hours of the subsequent day.

Additionally, after dinner, do not snack, as you should allow your digestive organs to finish digestion and rest. This will allow you deeper sleep as well, as insulin inhibits melatonin's actions. This small fast (roughly 4 hours) yields the benefits of intermittent fasting as well. You can see now that again, the TCM diet already incorporated everything that western medicine is going nuts about now.

There is no need for large fasts while following this diet. Additionally, you should not eat so much that you burst or feel tired. If you need to eat more, eat snacks in between meals. Additionally, cold or chilled drinks and food items chills the stomach and saps energy from it, making digestion harder, so avoid those where possible. Room-temperature beverages are preferred, for example.

Now looking at JOS, know that with the JOS Eight-Fold path, these practices will substantially increase your bioenergy. With this in mind, do not be super invested or strict with your diet, as any minor faults will be corrected by the copious amounts of bioenergy and balancing provided by the yoga and meditations.

A body with high bioenergy can do all the repair and growth it needs to, so your goal should be to avoid any major imbalances, but don't fret the minor ones. You should prioritize your time to allow you to meditate more. Getting sick due to a poor diet ruins your time, but also spending an extra 3 hours a day to home-grow and hand-prep all your foods it also not an efficient use of your time. The best use of your time is the JOS Eight-Fold path, for all aspects of your being.

Blitkrieg, youre doing such a good job on the health forum and giving balance health advice. I've been reading and analyzing them. Thank you. Good job. I'm impressed by how much you know and how you put then together.

In the end, diet and spirituality are linked. Diet is not as complicated or "one size fits all" as much as people think.

Blitzkreig, I hope you are reading this, I want to ask for your help in putting together a healthy diet.

I describe one day what I eat and drink.

I do not drink alcohol or smoke.

I drink 2 liters of low-mineral carbonated mineral water a day.

I also drink herbal teas and flavored non-carbonated mineral waters.

Unfortunately, I don’t eat breakfast because I’m not hungry, is that a problem? My first meal is at noon, vegetarian soup and main course (healthy, I order).

In the afternoon I eat grapes, bananas, nuts, possibly healthy / organic biscuits and natural organic yoghurts.

For dinner, wholemeal bread with tomatoes in general (without butter).

I only eat meat on weekends when I eat with my parents. Vegetarian diet during the week.

THANK YOU!!!

Peter said:
Blitzkreig, I hope you are reading this, I want to ask for your help in putting together a healthy diet.

Unfortunately, I don’t eat breakfast because I’m not hungry, is that a problem? My first meal is at noon, vegetarian soup and main course (healthy, I order).

In the afternoon I eat grapes, bananas, nuts, possibly healthy / organic biscuits and natural organic yoghurts.

I only eat meat on weekends when I eat with my parents. Vegetarian diet during the week.

THANK YOU!!!

That sounds pretty good to me. I see no reason to make any drastic changes unless you have some sort of condition that you think is related to dietary imbalance. The thing about breakfast is just something to be aware of. It doesn't sound like you are overeating at dinner anyway. I would only consider shifting your meals around if you feel fatigued after your dinner meal, as this is a sign that your body is basically directing a lot of energy to aid the stomach.

The vegetarianism is ok. I wouldn't do it strictly in the sense that you never eat meat, but doing how you do is fine. Animal products are said to be very blood-building and good for regenerating essence, as they are very close to our bodily structures as well. Unfortunately, modern procurement methods of these products has left them in a poor state of quality. Combine that with the over-consumption of them, and now you see why people find success with vegetarianism.

Prolonged veganism/vegetarianism can weaken a person by removing a source of nourishment from their diet. It is not that someone cannot substitute properly, it is just that it is significantly harder to find the same nourishment. If you are vegan and eating processed vegan items, then the benefits of the diet are essentially nullified.

My advice is just to stick to the same schedule, but don't push it for less meat, because at this point you wouldn't gain anything from it. Overall, it looks pretty good! Sounds like you are pretty health conscious anyway.

Blitzkreig said:
Peter said:

THANK YOU!!!

That sounds pretty good to me. I see no reason to make any drastic changes unless you have some sort of condition that you think is related to dietary imbalance. The thing about breakfast is just something to be aware of. It doesn't sound like you are overeating at dinner anyway. I would only consider shifting your meals around if you feel fatigued after your dinner meal, as this is a sign that your body is basically directing a lot of energy to aid the stomach.

The vegetarianism is ok. I wouldn't do it strictly in the sense that you never eat meat, but doing how you do is fine. Animal products are said to be very blood-building and good for regenerating essence, as they are very close to our bodily structures as well. Unfortunately, modern procurement methods of these products has left them in a poor state of quality. Combine that with the over-consumption of them, and now you see why people find success with vegetarianism.

Prolonged veganism/vegetarianism can weaken a person by removing a source of nourishment from their diet. It is not that someone cannot substitute properly, it is just that it is significantly harder to find the same nourishment. If you are vegan and eating processed vegan items, then the benefits of the diet are essentially nullified.

My advice is just to stick to the same schedule, but don't push it for less meat, because at this point you wouldn't gain anything from it. Overall, it looks pretty good! Sounds like you are pretty health conscious anyway.

Thank you!!

Just keep in mind these charts don’t take in to account lifestyle. And that’s why I would never advise them. Lifestyle is a huge determining factor on how to design a meal plan.

As well as fitness goals if a person has any. Or desires body recomposition, etc.

So that’s why the OPs question is kind of impossible to answer.

As well, food has two purposes. Fuel, and pleasure. Most health oriented people push it as only for the first purpose and that’s what creates sustainability problems. Part of enjoying life is also eating foods you enjoy with people you enjoy. And that’s not always the healthiest stuff. But you won’t die doing it and health gurus make it seem that way. It isn’t true.

Basically, eat what you like, eat when you’re hungry. Limit junk. Drink water.

HP.Shannon and HP. Mageson a few times as well as few other prominent people have mentioned the traditional level of Latin diet of the so-called Mediterranean diet.

75-90% non-meat, 10-25% meat.

Some people are genetic freaks in that they don't need to consume as much meat or can go without eating meat for longer periods. But the B vitamins and other constituents of meat are VERY important.

Albeit with that said most people eat WAY too much meat. Some people who body build might go for a 50/50 diet but again try and moderate meat a bit.

Now a days doing things like what Blitzkreig and Crippler said is expensive :( The info is available en masse but the companies don't want to do any of that. Of course we all know who controls the food industry.

I believe Crippler's WestonPrice information has been posted before by either Mageson or one of the prominent members responding to Mageson. Last I recall were some food threads posted a while ago.

Crippler said:
If you want to learn how to eat right, then I suggest you check out Weston Price. He was a dentist who spent a decade traveling the world studying what different cultures and societies ate.

https://www.westonaprice.org/

I second the Weston A. Price dietary principle. And I would like to emphasize that...it is a principle. So TCM also falls under this. Or any traditional foods.

Looking at my own culture (Thai), we've always eaten that way. Look at any other culture, they've always eaten that way. In my culture, we include organ meats and all that lovely animal fats and also the tendons. Can I also say, hello chicken feet? Lol. And of course, the colorful veggies and herbs as well!

Plus, we do a lot of fermenting. Every gentile culture ate the Weston Price way, and also included ferments. We Asians have fermented fish sauce. The Scandinavians have their version of fermented fish they used since time immemorial.

I like to ferment my own. I even make my own yogurt and kefir. I make my own pickle, sauerkraut, etc etc. It is simple and kind on your bank account too! Even breads, I make sourdough bread. I Marky my own noodles (simple recipe, but can be time consuming without a pasta machine, but i like being in the kitchen doing everything by hand so np with me).

Almost 100% of my meals are homemade, by scratch, just as mama taught, and her mama, and so on.

An example of a traditional meal on a night i don't want to do much:

- Fry a whole fish (of course clean the inside out)
- Steam some veggies and herbs
- sticky rice
- broth
- dipping sauce

I advocate cooking your own meals, use your own ingredients. Don't eat out so much. Restaurant foods use cheap ingredients.

And don't be afraid of sugar! The brain needs sugar as well. It's organic nongmo sugar that you need to look out for, not the processed sugar.

As for flour, choose organic nongmo.

As for beans and grains, soak it. More nutritious this way.

I used to ask my mom how we (our people) knew what to do such as soaking rice. She said oh well its always been done this way since a long time, ever since we're first created. It means, the gods taught us how.

I don't live in Thailand. We moved to America as refugees, many of us did. But we never lost our roots. Especially with food! We still cook traditionally. And I'm going to teach future kids, don't matter boy or girl, to cook our traditional foods. But the number 1 thing is to be self sufficient, cooking your own by scratch is one way to be self sufficient.

Blitzkreig said:
Peter said:
Are you vegan?

Thanks.

dietary-guidelines.png

Wow very well layed out. I'm impressed.

I see plenty of radicalism on this forum. Some members oppose vegans and veganism out of sheer hate without providing any reasonable information.
I have been vegetarian for several years. I am now convinced that veganism is not beneficial to our health in the long run, so I do consume free-range animal products, given that the animals were not tortured, kept inside a small prison, or given plenty shots of cortisone and steroids...
I do take into complete consideration animal rights. We mustn't hurt nor torture animals, at least not the way the meat industry today treats them. So Jews think that they are the masters and all else are slaves or goyim. Treating animals as slaves without emotion is almost the same principle.

We do not merely eat food, but we also eat energy. So imagine eating all the energy of confined, tortured, and butchered animals. This energy ends up on your aura and inside your stomach. Moreover, the cruelty of the giant meat industry is creating a large amount of negative energy, full of terror, pain, fear, and all the emotions that the animals experience in the butcheries and slaugherhouses.
If my words don't touch you at all, then you are as rigid as atheists. I'm speaking only of vibration and energy.
One cannot deny, by all means, that veganism can provide cures for otherwise incurable diseases. Check Dr. Sebi, for instance.
Those frantic carnivores who seem to worship above all their steak and turkey might need consider how harmful to our health is eating meat which is subjected to several chemicals such as steroids and other carcinogens. Therefore, instead of attacking vegans like an assassin, we should bring to light the downsides of the meat industry and think of healthy ways to eat meat. Meat is good, perhaps, but, for sure, is none a super-food as I have seen a member here claim, nor is it the most nourishing. Experts advise to eat small portions of meat and large portions of vegetables... it is good to consider that the body takes huge amount of energy and effort to process meat, so by eating a lot of meat, you are also consuming your body. Our colons are as long as those of herbivores such as elephants... which means higher chance of meat rotting inside the gut. Before attacking veganism without mercy, consider the importance of a clean colon, which a diet heavily carnivorous will likely block and spoil. What about the diabetes, cholesterol, and all diseases festered by eating meat? I see most people around me who are all omnivores and eat plenty of meat have many diseases and are old-looking...
I believe that the best diet is omnivore, consisting of plenty of vegetables, fruits, herbs, roots, juices, and smalp portions of organic and clean meat.

Carbonated water should be drunk sparingly, not daily. It is not healthy to introduce carbonated anything daily, unless you have digestive problems but even then it should not be 2 litres every day.

There is evidence against vegetarianism and veganism. It is not about being radical. Restricting meat and animal products causes your sacral chakra and root chakra to weaken, with all the sexual and what-not issues that follow.

I'd honestly be wary of using one-size-fit-all diets. That is because everyone's body differs in size and proportions. Secondly, we are genetically predisposed for certain foods and less for other foods. This is where the racial factor also comes into place. An Asian certainly has a different body and soul compared to every White, every Black and every mutt.

If you eat organic food, none of it is processed of course. Look for real organic food, as some organic labels are actually scams. For example, organic cocoa has an impressive amount of fibre, more than it has protein and fats. It also has a lot of protein and a lot of fat, and a medium amount of carbohydrates. If you don't see matching data on the label, then it's not organic. If you see an amount of carbs higher than the rest, then they added sugar to it. This is just an example of many products.

Not everyone has issues with milk. Asians are shown to have the most issues with it. Most Whites do not have any issues with ORGANIC, WHOLE milk. Skimmed and semi-skimmed varieties are to be avoided as unnatural and processed. Plastic containers for liquids you drink are to be avoided as they are carcinogenic (meaning they cause cancer) and alter the taste. Carton, tetra-pak and glass are better, as they do not alter the taste and are not carcinogenic. I was astonished when I came to this country and every juice, smoothie, milk, etc is packed in disgusting plastic containers. Of course, milk tasted like anything but milk, even the ones labelled "organic".

Other than a proper diet, a healthy lifestyle is made by:
• Waking up early and going to sleep early.
• Exercising at least 3 times a week - this can be light to intense depending on your goals, as strengthening your body is important to advancement. A weak body cannot hold a strong soul, so you will hit roadblocks in your advancement if you neglect exercise. Furthermore, exercise ensures proper flow of energy and boosts your immune system. A walk does not account as light exercise, but as "no exercise".
• Don't sit for several hours a day. Sitting, especially on chairs and sofas, is unnatural for human beings. Rather sit on the floor/ground in full lotus pose or thunderbolt pose, but still not for many hours.
• Limit electronics usage and turn all them off 1-2 before bed time. Read a fictional book instead or do something that activates your creative/right brain. A blue-light filter on your screens should be active starting at sunset to prevent damage to your eyes and pineal gland. Proprietary options are a joke. You need, instead, to download an app like Twilight, Flux and similar.
• Watching too much Netflix and gaming for several hours a day like all forms of passive entertainment causes damage to the nervous system and the endocrine system. In other words, to your brain and to your natural hormone production and release. Limit that to a couple of hours in the weekend at most and favour more active forms of entertainment instead for your spare time. Active does not mean you have to get up and play sports, mind you. Active should means that you keep your mind and/or your body active, instead of dumbing it down by putting it in a receptive state for the brainwashing from media. You can cultivate your hobbies, whether those are DIY, sports, cooking, gardening, reading spiritual books, whatever. Watching TV and gaming are not hobbies, unlike the jewish idiocy would want us to believe.
• No porn. Use your mind instead to get horny and do your thing. Or wait for your partner, if you have one.

Since you asked what kind food do we eat and what kind of drinks do we drink, I can answer for myself now. I recently decided to make the a fully organic diet. I eat a Greek yogurt in the morning with either almonds or walnuts. I eat raw veggies with meat for lunch, and cooked veggies with starches in the evening. For snacks in the afternoon, I eat fruits.

I know this is the right diet for ME because, when paired with an appropriate sleep schedule, I feel fully refreshed and energised when I wake and I have plenty of energy the rest of the day until bed time is approached. None of that happens when I deviate from my diet and my sleep schedule. Everyone has to find their own balance, which is going to be different from mind, by keeping in mind what is healthy and what is not. We cannot all be bots/NPCs like most of the planets, sinking into a spiral of nihilism and self-ignorance just because we feel like it.

As for drinks, I now only drink still water most of the time. Sometimes, I buy ionised water which is amazing and better than any coffee/energy drink. Coffee gives me headaches as I do not need any energy push in the morning, given I find my own balance. Alcohol is one of the most abhorrent beverages popularised by the enemy through the church. It's an acquired taste which means nobody likes it at first but they are nurtured to like it as it's a repulsive cultural norm to drink it often. That's how some people come to like it. Those who like that garbage immediately is purely because of brainwashing. Even the enemy on Wikipedia admits it is an acquired taste. Thing is, one's body is not a rubbish bin and should not be treated as such. It's an important vehicle that allows our souls to flourish and as such it should be treated. With the due respect and worship it deserves. Treat it as holy, because something that allows us to advance spiritually must be holy. It cannot be otherwise.

Osiris Silvio said:

The opposition to veganism isn’t due to mere hate, even you said that following a long-term vegan diet is not beneficial. As other members stated lifestyle and goals should also be put into consideration when we’re thinking about eating. Like go and be an olympic athlete who’s vegan without any supplements, see what happens.
And if you read some replies that are ‘radical’ don’t assume that there is ‘plenty of radicalism on this forum’…read all of them. Also, who said anything about torturing animals?! Of course, in an ideal world (or if your lifestyle allows it) killing animals for food would happen in a most humane and unpainful way possible. If you have the means to buy meat like that go for it ofc but for now we need to get rid of the pests. About ‘Dr. Sebi’ … isn’t TCM about healing with herbs too? And having a vegan diet for a while might, notice might be helpful for some but it is not sustainable. 
 Another thing is that you said omnivores have many diseases but then the omnivore diet is the best, isn’t that contradicting? Maybe I understood it poorly. Also a lot of people are eating a lot of sugar, many problems arise with it.
You defended veganism but the conclusion is the same.. have balance between the foods and figure what’s better for your own health.

Anyways, thank you all for the input on the TCM diet. it’s really helpful.

Ayleth said:
Osiris Silvio said:

Another thing is that you said omnivores have many diseases but then the omnivore diet is the best, isn’t that contradicting? Maybe I understood it poorly. Also a lot of people are eating a lot of sugar, many problems arise with it.
You defended veganism but the conclusion is the same.. have balance between the foods and figure what’s better for your own health.

Because the people around me are omnivores, but they eat more than the recommended amount; their diet is unbalanced.
I believe that omnivorous diet is our best choice, but meat intake must be very small.

Osiris Silvio said:
Ayleth said:
Osiris Silvio said:

Because the people around me are omnivores, but they eat more than the recommended amount; their diet is unbalanced.
I believe that omnivorous diet is our best choice, but meat intake must be very small.

Please do not promote the anti-science anti-life vegan agenda on the forums. The "benefits" people receive from veganism are nothing more than you going from a dog shit diet filled with disgusting foods your body shouldn't eat at all to a dog shit diet with not enough food variety. Both will kill you in the end but one of them is going to produce more external afflictions while the other is going to promote internal afflictions.

You sit here and talk about how "veganism cures diseases" yet there are people who claim a completely meat based diet cures diseases and have websites dedicated to such topics( I.E https://www.meatheals.com )

Veganism and Carnivorism are both jewish extremes which do nothing good for the body. Obviously if you go from eating a LB of bacon covered in rach for breakfast each morning to eating some vegatables you are going to feel a lot better.

Balance is essential in all parts of life. As above, So below. Male, Female. Yin, Yan. Balance is no excluded from diet. There must be balance in every path of life. In the case of diet we need to eat both animal and plant based products to have a natural, healthy body.

There are two sides to every coin and the answer is on neither side. The answer in many cases is somewhere in the middle.

is organic coconut water considered juice? it has 24g of sugar in a 14 fl oz bottle. My guess is that it should be taken in moderation, no more than 7-8oz a day. It has a lot of electrolytes and antioxidants and minerals like calcium, magnesium, potassium and phosphorous so it does have some beneficial offset to its large sugar content

How much sugar / carbohydrate intake is needed depends solely on the individual body, and overall lifestyle. Someone said 25g of sugar is for the day. I'm like, ok, I do one HIIT session and I burn 25g in 30minutes...

So for someone sedentiary that is of course a lot, or for someone who is not as sedentiary, but mostly burns fat on daily basis. There are many factors in play, and for most people, yes, something like 25g can work well, but not for everyone.

Henu the Great said:
How much sugar / carbohydrate intake is needed depends solely on the individual body, and overall lifestyle. Someone said 25g of sugar is for the day. I'm like, ok, I do one HIIT session and I burn 25g in 30minutes...

So for someone sedentiary that is of course a lot, or for someone who is not as sedentiary, but mostly burns fat on daily basis. There are many factors in play, and for most people, yes, something like 25g can work well, but not for everyone.

I agree there needs to be a dividing line between people who have active lifestyles where they are constantly burning calories and those who sit at an office all day and don't exercise. The former obviously have a greater ability to process higher amounts of sugar and can thus safely ingest more sugar

Stormblood said:
• Limit electronics usage and turn all them off 1-2 before bed time. Read a fictional book instead or do something that activates your creative/right brain. A blue-light filter on your screens should be active starting at sunset to prevent damage to your eyes and pineal gland. Proprietary options are a joke. You need, instead, to download an app like Twilight, Flux and similar.

A question on this subject. What fictional books do you recommend? I'm asking this because Literature nowadays is 100% a Woke mess and one of the many reasons why Brave New World became a reality. No, seriously, most publishing houses and people that i have seen, and the people who reads their books are some of the biggest Tumblr NPCs that I've seen. Gentile Literature seems to have started become fully infected with enemies ideas since the late '800. Some of these ideas includes Theosophy, Rudolf Steiner, Xianity, Kabbalah, Communism, disgusting fetishes and blasphemies. When it comes to modern fiction, the only one I can read is dystopian fiction, since at least it has some use, whichever side it belongs. I know all of this because I have studied some of the roots that overrated literature authors have.

I've tried more than a time to make a list of Satanic Authors (or similar) that are worth to read, but it is very hard when it comes to the fact that some authors who looks Satanic were infected by Jewish ideas. On the other hand, I can easily know which authors to avoid when I look at their influences on Wikipedia or on other sources.

As for part of possession, initially I was totally against, because of being used to thing such as:
"B-b-but... the smell of the pages..."
or
"B-b-but it hurts my eyes..."
I however trust what you say about the myth of physical books being better than digital. After all, I've realized that physical books don't last forever and are too expensive. If the method you suggest works, I don't see why insisting on something that is part of consumerism. A question would however be: which reading app would you recommend? Or should we simply read digitally pirated PDFs?

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=184621 time=1598659480 user_id=21286]
Peter said:
Are you vegan?

Thanks.

dietary-guidelines.png

I don't see how only 6 oz of meat a day can sustain anybody if you are active, even a tiny asian person, and they don't specify whether this is cooked or uncooked mass. This is also suggested in texts on ayurveda, which also tend to throw shade at animal products and shill for a nearly vegetarian diet. Do you follow the hardline 6 oz rule?

Also, on the point of eating your biggest meal during times of peak digestive fire(usually listed as later in the morning). Is this absolutely set at those hours in the AM or is it relative to your wakeup time? Does it change according to the season?

existentialcrisis said:
I don't see how only 6 oz of meat a day can sustain anybody if you are active, even a tiny asian person, and they don't specify whether this is cooked or uncooked mass. This is also suggested in texts on ayurveda, which also tend to throw shade at animal products and shill for a nearly vegetarian diet. Do you follow the hardline 6 oz rule?

Also, on the point of eating your biggest meal during times of peak digestive fire(usually listed as later in the morning). Is this absolutely set at those hours in the AM or is it relative to your wakeup time? Does it change according to the season?

I am glad you brought this up. I have changed most of my views since then, although the TCM basis still remains.

Basically, one should become adept at learning the state of their body and any symptoms. Then, learn what may cause those symptoms, or what may treat them. Recognize the basic energetic properties of each food, then look at how each organ is influenced by them.

One should also learn acupoints for easy treatment of the body. This also allows someone to maintain certain conditions that would otherwise not be possible. For example, with eating meat, meat is usually warming and yin-building, which is good. However, sometimes excess heat (a yang pathogen) can be generated, like in the stomach or liver.

So no, I don't follow the 6 oz rule on a hardcore basis, but I may skip meat one meal if I feel like I need to, for example. The same goes for water intake or intake of other food items.

To combat this, one can push the Spleen 6 acupoint, which generates lots of yin in the body (at the expense of your yang). Then exercise to generate your yang back. Similarly, yoga also generates lots of vital energy and should be done daily, always.

Last, but definitely not least, make sure you have a strong Sun and Mars, which is the best way to maintain good health without needing to be super rigid about your diet/routine. Saturn also helps by way of endurance.

---------------

Eating during specific times of day seems too restrictive to me, for not much gain in health. I believe this is partially influenced by your wakeup, but mainly by the yin/yang influence of the day and night cycle as well. I have found that sleeping during the correct times does make a significant difference, however.

The seasonal influences are generally worth paying attention to, especially when you see which organ systems are more active during each season. Again, one should not have to go so much out of their way, however.

Nimrod33 said:
Stormblood said:
• Limit electronics usage and turn all them off 1-2 hour before bed time. Read a fictional book instead or do something that activates your creative/right brain. A blue-light filter on your screens should be active starting at sunset to prevent damage to your eyes and pineal gland. Proprietary options are a joke. You need, instead, to download an app like Twilight, Flux and similar.

A question on this subject. What fictional books do you recommend?

[..]

I however trust what you say about the myth of physical books being better than digital. After all, I've realized that physical books don't last forever and are too expensive. If the method you suggest works, I don't see why insisting on something that is part of consumerism. A question would however be: which reading app would you recommend? Or should we simply read digitally pirated PDFs?

You should read anything that piques your interest. Taste in book is individual.

I never advised against physical books. In facts, physical books are better. Like I said, it's best to turn electronics off 1 or 2 hours before bed time, as you need to unwind FULLY. Electronics do not allow that, as they always stimulate part of the brain that are incompatible with the unwinding mechanism, regardless of how one feels about the subject.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back