Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Financial Remote Viewing

Cynical_Soul

If you go on YouTube or Google you can find enough information on Financial Remote Viewing to figure it out. Anybody who has done the JOS meditation program for a number of years should have no problem learning to remote view for financial information. This is a great bonus to being a Satanist, a potential career in stock trading. This should be practiced daily so a Satanist can be self reliant, even in their source of income. If you've gotten the hang of it, try trading options instead of stocks for added income.

For practicing clairvoyance, There are few websites where you have to KNOW what the picture or what's in the picture hidden behind the "click to see image" button

You can definitely use it as an advantage and if you're good at it you can get ahead of the game and print serious cash, some people actually hire psychics to help them make these financial decisions but such reputable people are very limited nowadays.

Like knowing what's going on at certain business meetings, finding out about FDA approvals at the earliest times, and other kinds of news. From what I've learned if you have the news you have the money. But ffs don't try to make psychic predictions if the stonk go up or down as it's very unpredictable and an easy way to get burnt.

I'm not too knowledgeable in business, but this subject should be expanded upon if anyone has any ideas on what else to look for regarding this. One should also be good at thought reading, to analyze the ceo's state of mind and know if he/she is confident in the company, easiest way to get insider information and get a clear picture on how the company will perform.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back