Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Protecting Your Home (HPS Maxine Dietrich sermon)

I was going through the old JoS forums and I found this gem...I figured it would be useful to know since these are crazy times.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich said:
Now for another… the astral line. I have done this myself and it definitely works. If you have more than one person, a coven, etc., you can do this with a perimeter around your entire house, but with one person, the output of energy may be too much.

Breathe in through your entire being and with your finger, direct the energy out and to the bottom of your main entrance, also any entrances that are used in your house or apartment.

Visualize strong, powerful white-gold light like the Sun emanating from your finer and drawing an astral line at the bottom of the entire door. Then program the energy. This will have to be done preferably during a waxing Moon every day and preferable during the day when the Sun is shining. When you have drawn the astral line, then visualize the light from the Sun further lighting it up and affirm:

“This line of light is constantly and continuously protecting my house/apartment/living area. This line is fully repelling and preventing any individuals who intend me any harm from entering this premises.” State this with focus and intent 10 times.

Then, visualize the Sun brightening the line more and more and affirm: “This light of this protective astral line is constantly and continuously being fully fed and replenished by the universal ocean of protective energy and light.” 10 times. Do this every day from a new Moon to a full Moon, ideally. Never start this on a void Moon.
Source: https://archive.is/lrxlZ

Thank you for bringing this back up. With the psycho protesters, I’ve had many friends who’ve had their cars and homes damaged. Winter is also coming, for where I live, I’ve got to protect my house from the elements. Winters get nasty.

Academic Scholar said:
I was going through the old JoS forums and I found this gem...I figured it would be useful to know since these are crazy times.

Now for another… the astral line. I have done this myself and it definitely works. If you have more than one person, a coven, etc., you can do this with a perimeter around your entire house, but with one person, the output of energy may be too much.

Breathe in through your entire being and with your finger, direct the energy out and to the bottom of your main entrance, also any entrances that are used in your house or apartment.

Visualize strong, powerful white-gold light like the Sun emanating from your finer and drawing an astral line at the bottom of the entire door. Then program the energy. This will have to be done preferably during a waxing Moon every day and preferable during the day when the Sun is shining. When you have drawn the astral line, then visualize the light from the Sun further lighting it up and affirm:

“This line of light is constantly and continuously protecting my house/apartment/living area. This line is fully repelling and preventing any individuals who intend me any harm from entering this premises.” State this with focus and intent 10 times.

Then, visualize the Sun brightening the line more and more and affirm: “This light of this protective astral line is constantly and continuously being fully fed and replenished by the universal ocean of protective energy and light.” 10 times. Do this every day from a new Moon to a full Moon, ideally. Never start this on a void Moon.
Source: https://archive.is/lrxlZ
Hi there do you maybe have a way of finding the one where she speaks about correctly using runes shown by the anti Christ as in engraving f up the spine ay in left shoulder etc

Every time we did rituals of prosperity and protection in the group I saw a pattern of where and how the energy is distributed to me. I observed the energy being placed in the house at the door side of my room in the corner of the ceiling. And for one week, sometimes two weeks it gets used and can be seen there. I wonder if anyone can confirm this observation with their personal experience

....or you could buy a pistol or a shotgun and practice your 2nd Amendment rights.

A healthy combination of both would be the best option.

I've been told that doing this affirmation "This ......... is being constantly and consistently fed and replenished by the universal ocean of protective energy and light, in a safe, positive and healthy manner for me." just once would set it to work forever, as long as you, the caster do not destroy the program. And that doing this just once and leaving it will leave it weak for around 1-4 weeks but you would then start feeling it's energy more because it has developed. If you do it more than once it would be affirmed stronger. I think it would at first drop in it's energy, simply because of the nature of things, but it would from a lower point keep growing. Timing things like this for a year, two, especially with consistent reaffirming, the results would be amazing. The vibrations and affirmations would exist, but at first-hand drop in the amount of energy it is keeping up with, simply because it is a young program, but as time passes the energy settles and everything works more. Just sharing my perspective and things I've learned.

Therealbornoffire666 said:
Hi there do you maybe have a way of finding the one where she speaks about correctly using runes shown by the anti Christ as in engraving f up the spine ay in left shoulder etc
Do you mean this?
Time is short, I know. One other thing I need to add here...I have not had the time to work on this, as it is extensive and will need illustrations. Out Anti-christ gave me this as well- the Real Secret of the Runes: the correct way to use the Runes. Our ancients used code words like "engrave" "carve" and such; this has to do with vibrating into the soul, repeatedly. Remember, in truth, all material objects are only props. The real power is within the soul.

The RAUM and IO formula I posted for meditation is a guide here. The U is for the 6th and the solar chakras. This gets complex. I can't get back here to reply to any questions, but I will do what I can to try to get this information up and on pdf. "A-U" is the basis for most vibrations. For example, the Sowilo rune should be SAH-UU-LL-OH. The O for the runes; oe, is a guide that the O part of the vibration should be on the feminine side of the soul. For example, the rune Wunjo. The looped part should be vibrated on the left [feminine] side. So, you would begin vibrating the stem, the VVV at the base chakra, AH at the second chakra, UU at the solar plexus, NNN at the crown, then the looped part- YYY at the left shoulder chakra and OH or UU back at the solar plexus.

The swastika symbol in the runes symbolizes the Sun chakra; the 3rd chakra and this is where all of the central vibrations are for with the runes. For example, the X part of any rune; the center is the solar chakra. Remember, there are the three male and three female chakras; the I O chakras; each side. The hip, shoulder and temple chakras. As I said, I have to work on this and put up illustrations and specific clear directions. For those of you who have meditated and have worked with runes, what I wrote above may make more sense. Try working within these on your own.

Runes can also be "reversed" by vibrating the name of the rune backwards. This would also include reversing the path of the vibration for the shape of the rune. Runes can be vibrated into others. Just make sure you vibrate the rune for white magick into yourself to neutralize any negative energy you might have on your own soul, after doing a black magic working on an enemy.

All of the runic shapes are made to fit the chakra points on the soul, which include the three I [masculine chakras] and the three O [feminine chakras] of the hip, shoulder, and temples on each side. Each rune has a number and this corresponds to the number of times it needs to be vibrated per session. The main stem is always the spine.

Another example- Fehu, which is also Fehoe; the VVV vibration would begin at the based, then up the spine to the shoulder chakra on the feminine side; the left side, where AY would be vibrated into the shoulder, then immediately, the UUU into the feminine temple chakra; all the time visualizing the Fehu runic shape onto your soul.

I know this is not very clear, but some of you who have an affinity for working with runes may understand. I will do what I can to illustrate specific diagrams along with instructions for the vibrations. This does not mean that the older method for the runes does not work, only that this formula is much more powerful. I have used it with rapid success.
- High Priestess Maxine Dietrich’s 2011, 2012, 2013 Sermons Volume 3 (page 16-17)

Dude u are awesome thanks so much :)
Academic Scholar said:
Therealbornoffire666 said:
Do you mean this?
Time is short, I know. One other thing I need to add here...I have not had the time to work on this, as it is extensive and will need illustrations. Out Anti-christ gave me this as well- the Real Secret of the Runes: the correct way to use the Runes. Our ancients used code words like "engrave" "carve" and such; this has to do with vibrating into the soul, repeatedly. Remember, in truth, all material objects are only props. The real power is within the soul.

The RAUM and IO formula I posted for meditation is a guide here. The U is for the 6th and the solar chakras. This gets complex. I can't get back here to reply to any questions, but I will do what I can to try to get this information up and on pdf. "A-U" is the basis for most vibrations. For example, the Sowilo rune should be SAH-UU-LL-OH. The O for the runes; oe, is a guide that the O part of the vibration should be on the feminine side of the soul. For example, the rune Wunjo. The looped part should be vibrated on the left [feminine] side. So, you would begin vibrating the stem, the VVV at the base chakra, AH at the second chakra, UU at the solar plexus, NNN at the crown, then the looped part- YYY at the left shoulder chakra and OH or UU back at the solar plexus.

The swastika symbol in the runes symbolizes the Sun chakra; the 3rd chakra and this is where all of the central vibrations are for with the runes. For example, the X part of any rune; the center is the solar chakra. Remember, there are the three male and three female chakras; the I O chakras; each side. The hip, shoulder and temple chakras. As I said, I have to work on this and put up illustrations and specific clear directions. For those of you who have meditated and have worked with runes, what I wrote above may make more sense. Try working within these on your own.

Runes can also be "reversed" by vibrating the name of the rune backwards. This would also include reversing the path of the vibration for the shape of the rune. Runes can be vibrated into others. Just make sure you vibrate the rune for white magick into yourself to neutralize any negative energy you might have on your own soul, after doing a black magic working on an enemy.

All of the runic shapes are made to fit the chakra points on the soul, which include the three I [masculine chakras] and the three O [feminine chakras] of the hip, shoulder, and temples on each side. Each rune has a number and this corresponds to the number of times it needs to be vibrated per session. The main stem is always the spine.

Another example- Fehu, which is also Fehoe; the VVV vibration would begin at the based, then up the spine to the shoulder chakra on the feminine side; the left side, where AY would be vibrated into the shoulder, then immediately, the UUU into the feminine temple chakra; all the time visualizing the Fehu runic shape onto your soul.

I know this is not very clear, but some of you who have an affinity for working with runes may understand. I will do what I can to illustrate specific diagrams along with instructions for the vibrations. This does not mean that the older method for the runes does not work, only that this formula is much more powerful. I have used it with rapid success.
- High Priestess Maxine Dietrich’s 2011, 2012, 2013 Sermons Volume 3 (page 16-17)

You can use the same principle and cover your entire room. And re-adapt the principle of this method for something more personalised.
Instead, adapt the affirmation to something that blocks black magic. Magic is done via electromagnetism. Lucky us,
Thurisaz blocks electromagnetism.
Breathe the energy again into the energy that would be covering the entire room, vibrate Thurisaz 18 times. Thurisaz has the potential to block electromagnetic energies and this can be achieved with Hematite. What you would do in an affordable manner is get some hematite stones, for all corners in your room. Do the same affirmation and breathe the same amount of energy and amounts of repetitions for the affirmations and vibrations of runes on each one and place them on each corner of your room. You could make it self-replenishing, with Uruz. If you make it replenishing with the sun, add Sowilo after Uruz to help maximise the potential. So you’d do the affirmations and after completing it create a second layer with something like “This................. is being constantly and consistently fully fed and replenished by the sun and the universal ocean of protective energy and light.” Do 18 breaths throughout, it’s an effective number but adjust to suit yourselves. There’s no need to add runes for the affirmation, but maximising the potential is better with the runes. Afterwards visualise it get brighter from the ocean of protective energy and and the sun for 1-2 minutes. Clean aura afterwards, soon as possible. If you can’t get Hematite, the potential of Thurisaz can still be achieved with the correct affirmation. Magic is electromagnetic, light has an electromagnetic field or something of the sort too. It won’t be as powerful as with Hematite, unfortunately. Tiwaz stabilises. Optionally, if you want to secure the whole thing, you could add Tiwaz to both the first and second layer. If you get orgone with Hematite, even better potential. You have no clue. It naturally transmutes negative energy into positive energy.

You could do this for a week and it would likely be strong and stable. Keep it up for at least 40 days though, so all the curses sent to you don’t end up destroying it. Energy can’t be destroyed but it would just evaporate into the Ether. Even if you do it for 40 days, unless it’s self-replenishing spend a week re-affirming it every month. If it’s self-replenishing, a week every month and a half or so. If you do this and make it self-replenishing for an entire year, you might get amazed at the results. We as SS and other non-reptilians need to begin getting more creative. Part of being Gods means being creative. Satan has created for us all the tools we need.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back