Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Planets & Chakras

National-Satanist

Website
oextremocentro.blogspot.com
In ancient Astrology, like Hellenic and Vedic, was said that there is 7 planets.
Shani(Saturn)
Buddha(Mercury)
Mangala(Mars)
Shukra(Venus)
Bṛhaspati(Jupiter)
Surya(Sun)
Chandra(Moon)
Is there any relation between the seven Chakras and the seven classical planets? If yes, what does Ketu(Southern Lunar Node) and Rahu(Northern Lunar Node) represents?

Yes, every planet up to Saturn rules over a specific chakra.

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Planetary_Rulerships.html

Jupiter, Venus and Mercury do co-rulerships and dual rulerships between chakras (heart-throat for Venus and Mercury, with Mercury presiding over the Anahata and Venus moreso over Vishuddi. Jupiter rules the Crown chakra but also rules functions of the Pineal gland pertaining to masculine features of the right side of it, and thus also has a sub-connection to the Pineal 6th chakra as well.
Note- I believe Mercury on top of the Heart and Throat, also has a connection to the Solar Plexus chakra, particularly because of the numerology surrounding both and also involving relevant colours. If anyone has any insight here it would be much appreciated.*

The other planets up to Saturn are straightforward and are only connected to one chakra. Saturn being the top of the list as our closest naked-eye planet is an intriguing coincidence in itself as Saturn rules the 10th sign which breaks down to 1 as in the 1st chakra it's rulership. It being the closest planet of the naked-eye and why the ancients regarded it as the furthest outlying planet is poetic for the planet's associations with restriction, blindness and delay. The next planet we discovered was Uranus which was to the contrary, ruling freedom, higher awareness and technology-hence the changes of the times. I love the astrological poetry of that.

As for Rahu and Ketu they are still elusive towards my personal knowledge, but I second the notion that they are to do with fate and karma based on what experience I have had studying them. They correlate with Azazel's and Saurashtra's "opener and closer" theme within their respective interpretations from what I've read and understood about them on the general level. They are Plutonian and also relate in lexis generally to the ideas implied by the Black Sun, Nigredo etc. The never ceasing flow of time and the constant undoing of things good or bad, proud or insignificant or implicitly life or death- as in rebirth. I also have an inkling that it may relate to the True Lilith point in some way, as it is dependent on the Moon no? I discovered recently that the True Lilith point was literally an unseen secondary point of orbit for the Moon which blew my mind, perhaps it could also explain the Moon's nodes?

Hope you find out what you're after brother.

13th_Wolf said:
Yes, every planet up to Saturn rules over a specific chakra.

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Planetary_Rulerships.html

Jupiter, Venus and Mercury do co-rulerships and dual rulerships between chakras (heart-throat for Venus and Mercury, with Mercury presiding over the Anahata and Venus moreso over Vishuddi. Jupiter rules the Crown chakra but also rules functions of the Pineal gland pertaining to masculine features of the right side of it, and thus also has a sub-connection to the Pineal 6th chakra as well.
Note- I believe Mercury on top of the Heart and Throat, also has a connection to the Solar Plexus chakra, particularly because of the numerology surrounding both and also involving relevant colours. If anyone has any insight here it would be much appreciated.*

The other planets up to Saturn are straightforward and are only connected to one chakra. Saturn being the top of the list as our closest naked-eye planet is an intriguing coincidence in itself as Saturn rules the 10th sign which breaks down to 1 as in the 1st chakra it's rulership. It being the closest planet of the naked-eye and why the ancients regarded it as the furthest outlying planet is poetic for the planet's associations with restriction, blindness and delay. The next planet we discovered was Uranus which was to the contrary, ruling freedom, higher awareness and technology-hence the changes of the times. I love the astrological poetry of that.

As for Rahu and Ketu they are still elusive towards my personal knowledge, but I second the notion that they are to do with fate and karma based on what experience I have had studying them. They correlate with Azazel's and Saurashtra's "opener and closer" theme within their respective interpretations from what I've read and understood about them on the general level. They are Plutonian and also relate in lexis generally to the ideas implied by the Black Sun, Nigredo etc. The never ceasing flow of time and the constant undoing of things good or bad, proud or insignificant or implicitly life or death- as in rebirth. I also have an inkling that it may relate to the True Lilith point in some way, as it is dependent on the Moon no? I discovered recently that the True Lilith point was literally an unseen secondary point of orbit for the Moon which blew my mind, perhaps it could also explain the Moon's nodes?

Hope you find out what you're after brother.

I am curious if you can speak on what Saturn conjunct Uranus does in the chart and why Saturn rules the Sign of Aquarius that seems somewhat contrary to its nature.

National-Satanist said:
13th_Wolf said:
I think that Hridaya Chakra represents Surya(Sun), while Bindu Chakra represents Chandra(Moon). So Sahasrara and Ajna can represent Rahu and Ketu.
Hrid means "heart" and ayam means "this".
Hridaya means this heart and refers to the spiritual heart and its psychic activity, Hridaya is the heart chakra, not the solar chakra.
Bindu chakra is the lunar chakra, bindu means point, the lunar chakra is the point from which the ambrosia of the pineal gland is produced and also the point where ida and pingala meet and the fixing of the serpent energy takes place to prevent the its relapse.
Bindu is a point of the chakras and is the part that directs energy

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Chakra_Alignment.html

Saturn is among the 7 chakra planets is the furthest away, there is also numerology that explains this based on the distance from the Earth.
Moon 3080
Mercury 2080
Venus 1225
Sun 666 (this in particular also refers to the fact that Earth is the perfect planet in our solar system to be able to host life)
Mars 325
Jupiter 136
Saturn 45

The pineal gland is not ruled in left and right parts it is co-ruled by Pluto and Neptune, it is true that the Crown Chakra is the gateway to the pineal gland but do not confuse connection with the domain.
Jupiter not rule the pineal gland.

Radu is the north node and it is solar, Ketu is the south node.
They are shadow areas used to describe destiny based on where they are and what aspects they do, for example North Node (Radu) in conjunction with the Sun (Solar Eclipse) manifests psychic powers and occult talents and personality out of the ordinary but is negative for the view
because of how the lunar influence interacts with the Sun in this very particular position.
The Lunar Eclipse has different but similar effects in some ways.
Eclipses refer to Nigredo and as you said the passage of time, Sun and Moon in the allegories are mentioned as still and this describes the arrest of aging and the sublimation of Saturn in the physical body and the full activation of the Pingala meridians (Sun ) and Ida (Moon)
Radu and Ketu are not karma directly, for true karma one must look at Saturn and the positions it has in the natal  chart and how many aspects it forms, the evil degrees based on the signs and the stars that have negative effects.
Lilith is called the Black Moon, its glyph is the lunar one but with a four-sided cross underneath like Mercury, Venus, Jupiter.

Lilith is astrologically called the Black Moon.
Personally I have noticed in a theme that Lilith The Black Moon more clearly reveals weak aspects that are important to fortify and that are very important for the Nigredo process to better address it.

It is a gray area and does not have a celestial body like the lunar nodes which are related to destiny and partly to karma, not all positions of the lunar nodes are completely negative or completely positive.

It is symbolic of the Nigredo, the first stage of the Magnum Opus in which the purification of spiritual waste takes place and in which depression occurs due to the return of water, also because there is a constant mental fragmentation and rewriting of psychic processes for the understanding of the truth.
The black Moon is located between in one of the 2 fires in the lunar apogee, the furthest point from the earth's orbit.

The Black Moon represents the unconscious but is more symbolic of its more mysterious and dark side which must be understood and under one's conscious control to have harmony between the deeper unconscious and the conscious in order to obtain mental illumination, the enlightenment is entirely or almost entirely about the Siddhis and how they are absolutely necessary for the expanded and amplified consciousness.
Crown chakra is ruled by Lilith and this chakra rule the illumination.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back