Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Jewgle

darkmonkey666

I use my phone most the time on here cause its far easier than windows in my opinion but I have a lap top. The other day I turned it off and when i went to turn it back on a web page was pulled up with Antiracism books in the search bar this wasnt a pop up ad this was like Google pulled up with this typed in the search bar and it was listing a buch of books and some stuff on black lives matter.

Odd

Has anyone had something like this happen. I know no one was looking up anything like that and I wasn't. This was the only page up.

They are really pushing this stuff. I dont know how they did that for sure.

slyscorpion said:

Yeah you should not use google if you can help it. Otherwise, don't have an account signed in, because then the searches are linked back to you. Also go through all the privacy settings and crank it down in your favor as much as possible.

Additionally, if you use windows 10, get the program "WPD" and use it to block all windows tracking routes. Remove your microsoft account from the laptop, instead use a local account. Follow this up with a vpn on both your devices.

This doesn't have to be perfect, you just want to put enough obstacles in your path so someone ever comes looking for you, you will be reasonably hidden. Additionally, the "incriminating evidence" will be as hidden as possible.

Blitzkreig said:
slyscorpion said:

Yeah you should not use google if you can help it. Otherwise, don't have an account signed in, because then the searches are linked back to you. Also go through all the privacy settings and crank it down in your favor as much as possible.

Additionally, if you use windows 10, get the program "WPD" and use it to block all windows tracking routes. Remove your microsoft account from the laptop, instead use a local account. Follow this up with a vpn on both your devices.

This doesn't have to be perfect, you just want to put enough obstacles in your path so someone ever comes looking for you, you will be reasonably hidden. Additionally, the "incriminating evidence" will be as hidden as possible.

Um so you are suggesting they could use my computer or try to make it look like my computer is being used for something really bad and illegal and try to pin it on me?

I dont think what I said above is anything that would be "incriminating evidence" to me personally.

I personally didn't think anything that serious could be going on or has happened i just thought someone was pushing marxist propaganda.

slyscorpion said:

In a shit hits the fan scenario, they could just pull up a list of the IP's that visit here and try and target you directly. Taking steps to obscure your digital identity would prevent this. Same way you watch your words in public and don't appear antisemitic or JOS-affiliated. It is not illegal, but you can be targeted regardless.

Nobody dedicated will actually suffer a grievous or fatal attack by the enemy, but it is always best to stack enough of the odds in your favor. During the revolutions of the future, there will be a lot going on and the Gods will be busy. Taking preventative steps now, such as prepping physical goods and obscuring your identity and affiliations will make it easier in the future for you. That is all.

Blitzkreig said:
slyscorpion said:

In a shit hits the fan scenario, they could just pull up a list of the IP's that visit here and try and target you directly. Taking steps to obscure your digital identity would prevent this. Same way you watch your words in public and don't appear antisemitic or JOS-affiliated. It is not illegal, but you can be targeted regardless.

Nobody dedicated will actually suffer a grievous or fatal attack by the enemy, but it is always best to stack enough of the odds in your favor. During the revolutions of the future, there will be a lot going on and the Gods will be busy. Taking preventative steps now, such as prepping physical goods and obscuring your identity and affiliations will make it easier in the future for you. That is all.

Ok got it. I personally like the search engine www.dogpile.com its a lot less censored. Honestly for anything other than trying to find out what is going on with specific topics on the News i have not been using Google anyways. It has gotten to the point its so censored that searches for most anything have become pretty much useless. Its gotten to the point its like the radio or tv or mainstream magazines level of censorship. Anything not Jew agenda is not there or if it it is so buried your not going to find it unless you know what it is your looking for and type it in directly in order to find it on there which in that case you didn't need a search engine to find it :lol:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back