Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question regarding spells and affirmations

Satasdisciple

Hey guys, does this work for regular spells?

-vibrate a mantra or runes for a decent amount of times(with eyes opened)
-vibrate aum, state the affirmation and then vibrate aum again(with my eyes opened)
-while I’m doing the affirmations with my eyes opened, I focus on the goal in my mind even though my eyes are opened and put my senses into it(feel it as true now in the present tense)
-do I focus on the goal coming true or do I just focus on the energy and make affirmations or both?

I just kind of have a problem with workings when I close my eyes and visualize things, some weird doubt comes in when I do that even when I know that workings work. But I don’t have that problem when I keep my eyes opened. And any tips how I can get over this and go back to doing them with my eyes closed?

InNomineDeiNostriSatanas said:
Hey guys, does this work for regular spells?

-vibrate a mantra or runes for a decent amount of times(with eyes opened)
-vibrate aum, state the affirmation and then vibrate aum again(with my eyes opened)
-while I’m doing the affirmations with my eyes opened, I focus on the goal in my mind even though my eyes are opened and put my senses into it(feel it as true now in the present tense)
-do I focus on the goal coming true or do I just focus on the energy and make affirmations or both?

I just kind of have a problem with workings when I close my eyes and visualize things, some weird doubt comes in when I do that even when I know that workings work. But I don’t have that problem when I keep my eyes opened. And any tips how I can get over this and go back to doing them with my eyes closed?

Magick works with eyes open but focus first on the energy and affirmations, focusing on goals coming true when affirming and focusing on energy may just divide your attention in too many directions first just do the affirmation and at the same time focus on the energy but you can experiment to see which is more comfortable, one of them or both.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back