Is there death in the Magnum Opus?

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
TopoftheAbyss

Is there death in the Magnum Opus?

Post by TopoftheAbyss »

Na in SaTaNaMa means death and we know that eternal life is what we're fighting for, not reincarnation. My question is if there is some symbolic or literal death during the Magnum Opus.
Hail Astarte, Guardian of the Aryan Race!
luis

Re: Is there death in the Magnum Opus?

Post by luis »

Death it's not literal in this case, what it means is that the "old" part of you is going to die to be reborn in a better state, this means the soul and chakra are going to go in a process to transform in something better so they "die" in a way because they will not be what they were before.
Sundara

Post by Sundara »

There’s symbolic stages of death in multiple aspects of spirituality. One is cleaning of the soul to the point of purity. There’s the rise from the ashes. I know that the more degenerated the body, the less it can handle spiritually. We need to preserve our gentiles and our individual races. Genetic modification, microchips, and race mixing are threats to our abilities and continuance of life. Physical death isn’t something to be fearful of and it’s a concept many of us will have to grow comfortable with. Even in the event of completing the magnum opus, it’s seems likely you’ll be needed in another lifetime in a different body or in a different body in Hell. It doesn’t seem one just hangs out on earth after the magnum opus, in possible hiding, for no reason other than smelling the roses. You’ll understand the concept of allegorical death and physical death much more clearly as you advance and communicate with the gods. You’ll understand the ins and outs, the whys and hows, the exceptions and the non exceptions. Death use to be something that scared me as a child, and it’s part of what drew me to Satan initially. I use to think there’s just no way that we live and die then it’s the end. Then I learned about immortality, that was awesome, then I learned about death. This was a dark period of time. Now I’m learning about immortality again, the reality of it and the nature of it. I’m personally not afraid of death anymore. Even if I were to reach immortality I’d go where I need when I need in the middle of this war. There’s a lot of little details to this and I’d advise to listen to no one other than yourself and the gods about this, and think of the here and now. The gods guide us as individuals to what we need and what we need to know. They will show us the path to immortality on their own.
Blitzkreig

Post by Blitzkreig »

TopoftheAbyss wrote:Na in SaTaNaMa means death and we know that eternal life is what we're fighting for, not reincarnation. My question is if there is some symbolic or literal death during the Magnum Opus.
Probably symbolic, meaning more like the ending of suffering or reincarnation. It could also mean the death of toxic substances or cancerous particles of the body. Idk, it could mean a lot of death.

The Magnum Opus, in my beginner understanding, is that you are fusing the physical being to the astral one such that you can keep the physical body forever, or something like that. Obviously there is a lot more to it.

If these mantras or rituals tied into literal death, in any way, then we would not use them. Anything you tie into directly should not harm you. Perhaps it may bring up elements of your psyche that you have to deal with, but this is not harming you, rather you are progressing. Regardless, it should no way come close to actual death.
Yes, I know, I transposed "e" and "i" in my name.

Hail Satan!
Eric13

Post by Eric13 »

Not literal death. The magnum opus is eternal life. The magnum opus is transformation. Transformation is death and rebirth.
Satnam666

Post by Satnam666 »

I thought it was talking about the reincarnation cycle don't quote me on that
Life death rebirth and a God is born once they complete the magnum opus of course
Shael

Post by Shael »

TopoftheAbyss wrote:Na in SaTaNaMa means death and we know that eternal life is what we're fighting for, not reincarnation. My question is if there is some symbolic or literal death during the Magnum Opus.
Death of the fake ego that is formed from your dirt and traumas; that's one stage of the Magnum Opus. The crooked, dirty fake ego dies and is cleansed away, and your true self manifests freely. This step naturally must happen before you can become a God.

There is no physical death involved in the process of the Magnum Opus.
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi
Jack

Post by Jack »

It's a spiritual death. Like a Phoenix rising from the ashes kind of thing. This is also known as Nigredo in Western Alchemy. This mainly relates to samkaras and the pscho-spiritual aspect of the soul.
13th_Wolf

Post by 13th_Wolf »

I don't think you lose control of your bodily functions for a bit and cessate life. It's probably more so you become aware of those processes ongoing in your physical body and soul which keep you alive and can actually utilise your consciousness to properly empower them in lieu of their potential of death and ending(being now fully aware of their cycles, as cells die too.) You can use your awareness of this now to direct energy in a specific way within those processes ensuring unceasing life, a bit like programming some really powerful software that recharges itself or something- definitely would take a while but totally worth it.

H A I L

S A T A N !
卐卐卐卐
Mein Kampf (Ford Edition) - http://der-fuehrer.org/meinkampf/englis ... ation).pdf
March of The Titans: The Complete History of The White Race - https://www.16chan.xyz/.media/7229e17fc ... ionpdf.pdf
The International Jew - https://www.americannaziparty.com/InternationalJew.pdf
Protocols of Zion - https://www.xroads.virginia.edu/~MA01/K ... tocols.pdf

Code: Select all

<?php
print("The Age of information is becoming the Age of True information");
?>
National-Satanist

Post by National-Satanist »

TopoftheAbyss wrote:
This is a symbolic death. In Alchemy, Nigredo is when the soul “dies” and reborn purified. You don't need to die literally, okay?
In ancient legends, we can see that Woden become the king of gods after dying and resurrecting, as well as Osiris.
The Mantra SaTaNaMa represents the Cycle of Life. In Egyptian Book of the Dead is said: “ I am the serpent Sata whose years are infinite. I lie down dead. I am born daily. I am the serpent Sa-en-ta, the dweller in the uttermost parts of the earth. I lie down in death. I am born, I become new, I renew my youth every day”.
“Melhor viver um dia de leão, do que cem anos de cordeiro.” –Benito Mussolini
https://oextremocentro.blogspot.com/?m=1