Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Those who are truly of Satan have been targeted.

Transviking

I have had some many eye opening experiences lately. Things I personally thought I would never encounter. This year has been a really hard year on us who are truly SS and some of us have rebelled. Ever since the coronavirus and black lives matter and soon among other things, my eyes have opened to truths. We have been a target for a long time at most, and also all gentiles. Sometimes I get tired of fighting, drained.

We all need to stop and just LOVE one another..... just kidding. Aside from that joke. I have been at my wits in.

At one point I thought perhaps peace was the answer, or perhaps trying to stop wars but unfortunately I am having to engage in this war. Right now i am all for it. So what do we need to do? I agree about stepping up and fighting back against those who have targeted us.

Also a huge part of this war is not just attacking but empowering ourselves along the way. The regime in charge will fall. Who shall take over? It’s us and we need to be prepared.

A huge way we’re going to change this world is by leading the way by example. And that means applying your energies in harmony with your natal chart so that we are always at our best so that we may exalt those beneath us to lift and raise everything up slowly and surely.

This means, take your skills, take your talents, advance yourself all around. Spiritual, physically. This must be done diligently and with thought and care everyday. With goals in mind. We will inherit this world when the enemy is done. We will set the new standard. Attack and attack. But be ready to seize. So that we may lead beautifully.

The attack plan is rtrs, but also exalting yourself.

I have no worries since I do aura cleaning, aura of protection and final rtr. Add void meditation and "random" empowerments on top of that and thats like dream come true.. Imagine the resources we have now during the middle ages. Yeah, didn't happen... We have them now, so best make use of them.

Transviking said:
I have had some many eye opening experiences lately. Things I personally thought I would never encounter. This year has been a really hard year on us who are truly SS and some of us have rebelled. Ever since the coronavirus and black lives matter and soon among other things, my eyes have opened to truths. We have been a target for a long time at most, and also all gentiles. Sometimes I get tired of fighting, drained.

We all need to stop and just LOVE one another..... just kidding. Aside from that joke. I have been at my wits in.

At one point I thought perhaps peace was the answer, or perhaps trying to stop wars but unfortunately I am having to engage in this war. Right now i am all for it. So what do we need to do? I agree about stepping up and fighting back against those who have targeted us.

I bet that even if you actually stopped fighting ,you'd get your sword back in your hand in no time. It becomes more than natural and reassuring to just confront stuff, no matter what it would be , enemies or issues alike. You fight, you are alive and you feel it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back