Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

the mandela

I had been meaning to look into it a bit for a while but I couldn't be bothered to, but I just came across this video now. My comments about this are below.

Real Examples of The Mandela Effect That Can’t be Explained
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDLTuWPHkT8

Don't worry - it's one of those "top 5", "top 10" channels, so you don't have to take it seriously!

All "the Mandela Effect" is is, in one example as said in this video, misquotations which create the memory of false-events, as opposed to creating false-memories of events. It's just the forced repetition of things which make people think things because they are too lazy, and brain-lazy, to do actual research and find out for themselves. In other words, stupeed Goyeem sheep, accepting what the Child rapist preacher tells them without question.

The example given of Queen's We are the Champions is obvious if you just listen. At the end, "of the world" is not sung (at least in the version or versions I have heard). Part of another reason for "the Mandela Effect", in this context, is to cause people to have OCDs and to attempt to create pedanticism, anally-retentivism, autism. ("Technically", you're autistic only if you have it in and from Childhood, so in that case, these mental problems I just mentioned would carry over into the next life if they are not healed...boom - Childhood autism next-life.)

Another reason/explanation could be subliminal messaging, which it is if you are zombified and not paying attention. Similar to how one is bored in a church sermon and it influences the Mind and Soul unconsciously - that is subliminality. These days, there is "new evidence" and "new discoveries" of things, with other (((media))) stories which tell the "truth" of things, which also dig deeply into the memory.

"...or is it actually possible that they've all collectively experienced events from a different timeline?"
...or is it possible that history has been rewritten for some items and articles?

For a lot of things, also, many things can be quite similar but not 100% the exact same, so we get our lines crossed and remember different things from the rather similar events mixed together, similar to Déjà vu. Maybe it is just a bunch of greys fucking with gullible, impressionable people.

Some in the comments said they can remember Shazaam. I wonder - if the film never existed, where were these pictures in this video from - or were they from another film and used just for this video? Of course, I did think of the 2019 Shazam! film at first. Maybe this is just muh waysizum, because a White Shazamman is replacing a non-White Shazamman. (Not to mention the Flash exists already.)

Sinbad 'Shazaam' genie movie — His deadly confession
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iH714NA_a0
Well, this video is not admissible in a court of law for a thread/promise of murder!

Shazam / Shazaam with Sinbad was real and here is all the Movie Information
https://www.reddit.com/r/Shazaam/comments/5m8o02/shazam_shazaam_with_sinbad_was_real_and_here_is

If You Remember 'Shazaam,' The Movie That Doesn't Exist, You Aren't Alone
A scientific phenomenon or a massive conspiracy?
https://www.theodysseyonline.com/remember-shazaam-movie-doesnt-exist

Will Smith’s Genie: why the internet thinks he’s Sinbad from Shazaam!
https://www.theguardian.com/film/2019/jan/14/aladdin-will-smiths-genie-why-the-internet-thinks-hes-sinbad-from-shazaam

Here's a joke - you know you're bored when you're on that part of youtube again!

hailourtruegod said:
Fancy is 100% right.

mandela affect= I remember it wrong.

I don't know hailourtruegod, fancy

My memory is pretty good. I keep coming up with weird anomalies over the past few years. here's a new one, both me and my father, agree that it was always defibulator

but it's apparently always been defibrillator.

I know for a fact a decade ago it was called defibulator.

there is definitely multiple worlds.

it's a remarkable observation that should not just be summed up to ' i remembered it wrong'

my intuition is telling me it's not the 'I remembered it wrong'.

could be the kikes are testing their ability to control the narrative by deleting and rewriting history on the fly using their tech monopoly.

or could be the right here and right now, as such is reality, isn't fixed to a certain 'timeline' and can bleed over to where you experience minute differences to the past histories we remember as individuals. with the workings we are doing to save the planet from the kikes i wouldn't be surprised if it's this.

I remember it as beam me up scotty.

it's interesting.

and found it's being called defibrillator on google everywhere.

SATchives said:
hailourtruegod said:
Fancy is 100% right.

I don't know hailourtruegod, fancy

My memory is pretty good. I keep coming up with weird anomalies over the past few years. here's a new one, both me and my father, agree that it was always defibulator

but it's apparently always been defibrillator.

I know for a fact a decade ago it was called defibulator.

there is definitely multiple worlds.

it's a remarkable observation that should not just be summed up to ' i remembered it wrong'

my intuition is telling me it's not the 'I remembered it wrong'.

could be the kikes are testing their ability to control the narrative by deleting and rewriting history on the fly using their tech monopoly.

or could be the right here and right now, as such is reality, isn't fixed to a certain 'timeline' and can bleed over to where you experience minute differences to the past histories we remember as individuals. with the workings we are doing to save the planet from the kikes i wouldn't be surprised if it's this.

I remember it as beam me up scotty.

it's interesting.

and found it's being called defibrillator on google everywhere.

I knew someone who thought they were "Mandela effected" because when they were young they drew the "peace" sign with only two branches sticking out of instead of 3. While we conversed they couldn't seem to find any pictures with two branches while doing a quick search online.

I pushed back saying I too remember seeing it like that but whoever taught us to do it that way was wrong.

Fate would have it that not even 15 minutes later we passed by a mural made by children and the "peace" sign was the way this person described they did it at that age.

I told them that my theory was correct that teachers for some reason make it with 2 lines instead of 3. Don't know the reason why they did that but I think you get my point here.

Some people used to think (unfortunately most still do) Sarah Palin said she can see Russia from her home in Alaska. The fact is she never even said that or anything close to that. What actually was said was that Russia's influence can be easily observed in Alaska or at least close to that sentence.

Tina fFey, a comedic actress, was the one who said that during a skit on the show "Saturday night live" mocking what Palin said in the above. Since then people immediately think of that phrase (that she can see Russia from her home) when Palin is brought up and attribute it to her.

In general there's a lot of confusion before the internet at best and at worst jews and others gaslighting.

Many instances suggest that there's something more than just "remembering it wrong". I'll give you two examples which defy this explanation:

1)Some people claim they have been taught to spell "dilemma" as "dilemna". They say their teachers taught them that it's the correct spelling and they always saw this spelled like that, in all books they read until recently where they saw it was spelled "dilemma". BTW in "dilemna" they claim the "n" is silent and it was pronounced exactly like "dilemma". There was an entire Popeye episode called "Decathlon Dilemna".

2)Some people remember an entire movie that never existed in this timeline. In the Mandela Effect subreddit, a man named Don said that he was working at a video club in the 90's and had to watch movies more than once to make sure they aren't corrupted or because he had to copy them. He said there was a specific movie starring Sinbad playing a genie role he watched a couple of times and he copied it. It wasn't a good one, but just average. Now Sinbad claims that he never starred in a genie movie. Don got distressed and felt an entire part of his life got lost. He tried to search all videotapes but never found that movie. He was asking everyone in that subreddit to find a copy of that movie and send it to him.

This mandela effect instance is unique in that when people are told that the genie movie in question was Kazaam starring Shaquille O'Neil they are saying that "no, the Sinbad movie came about in 1993 or 1994, a couple of years earlier than Kazaam, and I remember both movies. When Kazaam launched, I thought it was a copy of the Sinbad movie. I have seen both movies and the one is different from the other". A couple of SJWs were saying that these people were racist and thought all black people are the same so they couldn't tell the difference between Sinbad and Shaquille O'Neil, but this isn't an explanation because Shaq is dark-skinned while Sinbad looks more white than black.

hailourtruegod said:

I thought the same, but the more I researched the ME the more I found that a false memory explanation doesn't make sense for many cases. Yes, it's true that some are just a case of false memory but some others aren't. The examples I mentioned above are unexplainable by the "false memory" thing.

The biggest indication against these being false memories is xians and their bible. You'd think bible teachers who were teaching their bible for 20+ years would get their bible verses correct, but in the cases of biblical mandela effects like the "lion and the lamb" verse from Isaiah, even these experienced teachers get what that verse really says wrong. I remember watching a video where a girl phones a pastor and asks him about the "lion and the lamb" verse and the pastor says he has made an entire sermon on it and the girl tells him that that verse doesn't exist and it's now "the wolf and the lamb". The pastor says "what are you talking about" until he opens his bible and finds that he's wrong and he gets dumbfounded. There are many "inspirational" photos showing a lion and a lamb together while the verse says "the wolf and the lamb", which is weird. Xians find this change particularly disturbing because they say the lion is a symbol of strength but the wolf symbolizes "evil".

Seker said:
hailourtruegod said:

I thought the same, but the more I researched the ME the more I found that a false memory explanation doesn't make sense for many cases. Yes, it's true that some are just a case of false memory but some others aren't. The examples I mentioned above are unexplainable by the "false memory" thing.

The biggest indication against these being false memories is xians and their bible. You'd think bible teachers who were teaching their bible for 20+ years would get their bible verses correct, but in the cases of biblical mandela effects like the "lion and the lamb" verse from Isaiah, even these experienced teachers get what that verse really says wrong. I remember watching a video where a girl phones a pastor and asks him about the "lion and the lamb" verse and the pastor says he has made an entire sermon on it and the girl tells him that that verse doesn't exist and it's now "the wolf and the lamb". The pastor says "what are you talking about" until he opens his bible and finds that he's wrong and he gets dumbfounded. There are many "inspirational" photos showing a lion and a lamb together while the verse says "the wolf and the lamb", which is weird. Xians find this change particularly disturbing because they say the lion is a symbol of strength but the wolf symbolizes "evil".

Well most christards are idiots who can't even take it upon themselves to actually read the Bible, it's just pastors repeating the same thing over an over while the common christards sits there mindlessly,but you do get the rare one's who actually do research an find the contradictions in the bible, an they eventually , become atheists or find their freedom

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back