Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is it necessary to procreate?

sahasrarabliss

What would happen if I don't procreate and remain unmarried for life? Will reincarnation become impossible or nearly difficult ?

What are the consequences for not procreating?

I don't like it.

sahasrarabliss said:
What would happen if I don't procreate and remain unmarried for life? Will reincarnation become impossible or nearly difficult ?

I don't like it.
I have no idea about that I read on the forums you can reincarnate in your family buts thats about it I wonder if you natal chart astrology changes when you reincarnate though? :ugeek: :ugeek: :?: :?:

sahasrarabliss said:

I don't like it.
If you don't feel like being a parent then don't procreate. It will be bad both for you, your partner and -mostly- your child. There are no consequences -or relation tbh- to reincarnation.

You have to understand the world isn’t so black and white. We all have different roles and on an individual basis as well and different goals and wants and desires. In a large sense, heterosexuals have the role of continuing our species. Does this mean that not doing that will result in divine punishment? No. You’re free to live your life as you choose and in harmony with your own nature. Live wisely. Make wise choices. Being a parent isn’t for everyone and sometimes the wise choice is to know yourself and proceed accordingly.

sahasrarabliss said:

I don't like it.
There are no consequences really. You can reincarnate even if you don't have kids. The important thing to be able to reincarnate again is to keep the white race alive as a whole.

Contrary to what certain retarded individuals may try to tell you, both men and women have a free choice on whether or not to have kids and procreate. This is in the first place not a "final" decision, and is something you can freely choose to do or not do anytime you want to. If you feel adverse to the idea of procreation right now, then obviously you do not need to do it. It also doesn't prevent you from changing your mind later on and doing it then, either.

Being a horrible human being and a genetic waste counts as reason for not procreating. You will reincarnate, I don't think not procreating with affect that sphere of things. If you don't want to procreate, you probably shouldn't and as I've read a lot of your posts you seem to have some serious psychological damage relating to Male-female relationships. If you do intend to procreate, fix these emotional and psychological issues first and become a better human being.

sahasrarabliss said:

I don't like it.

If you are the last of your race then yes. Why should anybody care about, if you marry or not all that counts is to safe the planet (doing F-RTR daily+Returning Curses 1+2 ). If you are a nordic, blue eyed, blond girl this would be a waste of a chance for a other similar soul since they are the rarest. But no one will force you to procreate. Why do you disslike procreating?

sahasrarabliss said:

I don't like it.

Nobody is going to force your hand, but just know that the white population has only decreased since pre-WW2, meaning that there is a large backup of white souls that can not reincarnate.

Additionally, choices like this are only allowed given that majority of people are still giving birth for the race to continue. Not everyone can choose this choice, otherwise it would be disastrous.

Shael said:
The important thing to be able to reincarnate again is to keep the white race alive as a whole.
Just for clarification, I wrote "white race" here because I assumed that you're white. What I meant was of course to keep your race alive as a whole, regardless of what race you are.

GG Allin said:
Jack said:
Shael said:
Eric13 said:
Pirate11 said:
Larissa666 said:
SouthernWhiteGentile said:

I'm not white.

So not having kids won't make reincarnation impossible or have any difficulties in the process of reincarnation?

I asked because I was told how difficult my birth delivery was, it was natural delivery without any operation and it was on the 10th month.

Another reason is I did a ritual to Lord Satan for monogamous Demoness.

But I've read here that it's fine for Demonic lovers if you marry and procreate. No?

I think I'll eventually have to marry as I'm not from the West.

sahasrarabliss said:
GG Allin said:

I'm not white.

So not having kids won't make reincarnation impossible or have any difficulties in the process of reincarnation?

I asked because I was told how difficult my birth delivery was, it was natural delivery without any operation and it was on the 10th month.

But I've read here that it's fine for Demonic lovers if you marry and procreate. No?

A1.First question I did allready answer, read again.
A2. Normaly monogamous, means mono, no other persons. This is a matter between you and your succubus. It is also possibel to break up from your succubus you can ask Satan.

The only thing you have to do is safe the planet, eat, drink and use the toilet. We do not even need to die, why should or could we get forced to marry? Use magic to shape your live as you wish:

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Meditation.html
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Magick.html

Are you white? Then yes, if you can.

Otherwise we have 7 billion fucking people on the planet, 30% of which are either Chinese or Indian. I think you're fine.

sahasrarabliss said:
I'm not white.
So?
sahasrarabliss said:
As previously stated, no.
sahasrarabliss said:

Look up what monogamous means
sahasrarabliss said:
So? Anyway it's up to you, it's your life

Jack said:
Being a horrible human being and a genetic waste counts as reason for not procreating.

No Satanists no matter what (gentile) race or even mixed race are this at all.

It sounds like you are trying to put someone down and make them feel bad for whatever issues they have. We all have them.

Shael said:
sahasrarabliss said:

I don't like it.
There are no consequences really. You can reincarnate even if you don't have kids. The important thing to be able to reincarnate again is to keep the white race alive as a whole.

Contrary to what certain retarded individuals may try to tell you, both men and women have a free choice on whether or not to have kids and procreate. This is in the first place not a "final" decision, and is something you can freely choose to do or not do anytime you want to. If you feel adverse to the idea of procreation right now, then obviously you do not need to do it. It also doesn't prevent you from changing your mind later on and doing it then, either.
I don't think I am retarded to say that those who can, and SSs specifically, who are White should have Children. By the time the Children are up-to 20 years old, just Who might be here? It's going to get more and more difficult and dangerous regardless; SSs can protect themselves and each other, and are protected, as well. I didn't say every White person will be forced, either, but that they might be or should be encouraged strongly, and if it were to happen, however it might happen, then it wouldn't be forever. The last I knew, it was said that non-heterosexuals would be forced/obligated/encouraged strongly/required... to procreate, as a "sacrifice" somehow, but then after that I learnt that that was retracted. If we don't want to fight in the war, then we don't have to... or something.

sahasrarabliss said:
Generally, of course it is necessary to procreate - and for the White Race specifically, it is necessary more importantly. More-specifically for the non-White Races, it is less-necessary, because there are so many already and they are not in the same danger as Whites are. "There's safety in numbers", etc. Non-Whites can have SS Children who can also help protect White SSs and the White Race, as well. The question was not "Am I going to be forced to procreate so that I can reincarnate?". Keeping yourself safe will ensure that you will not be forced to do things which you don't want to do, but as for it being necessary - yes, it is necessary, and more so for the White Race, and those who can and who are Spiritual Satanists of the White Race. Of course. How many White Souls are still waiting to be reincarnated? How many of them are/are to be Spiritual Satanists who could very well help the White Race and the Planet? Is there much reward without the Eternal Struggle?! Maybe. The Managers/Manageresses who Satan appoints/allows of the time decide how they want it to go...

Maybe like the other member asking if they are retarded Spiritually, maybe I am retarded Spiritually and otherwise. Maybe I type too much - or only - nonsense. Beat me down while I'm down.

Pirate11 said:
Look up what monogamous means

I know it's definition and meaning.

But I think it's understandable by them? There have been topics about them confirming this..what do you say?

slyscorpion said:
Jack said:
Being a horrible human being and a genetic waste counts as reason for not procreating.

It sounds like you are trying to put someone down and make them feel bad for whatever issues they have. We all have them.
Please don't quote me. I have no desire to be quoted or talk to a shill interloper.

That will not prevent you at all from reincarnating yourself, a soul cannot be reincarnated when with the lack of spiritual empowerment becomes too weak,not wanting to have children is just a personal choice, just look it's not because of trauma and hang ups in your soul.

Jack said:
slyscorpion said:
Jack said:

Please don't quote me. I have no desire to be quoted or talk to a shill interloper.

You dont sound very Satanic talking like that you know. You are only furthering my points I made as well as a few others made. This is the same tactic the enemy uses against someone when they dont have an arguement. They use something to shut the person down and make them ignored.

Condemn some of the stuff said on sites like Daily Stormer that is obviously enemy infiltration condemn the idea of a race war condemn treating women as lesser beings and telling them what to do and uphold the truth.

Maybe you would be better at the Watchtower Society :lol:

Wotanwarrior said:
That will not prevent you at all from reincarnating yourself, a soul cannot be reincarnated when with the lack of spiritual empowerment becomes too weak,not wanting to have children is just a personal choice, just look it's not because of trauma and hang ups in your soul.
But what if I'm in a monogamous relationship with a Demoness?

sahasrarabliss said:
Wotanwarrior said:

If it's a monogamous relationship then you must be only with your demoness.

slyscorpion said:
Jack said:
slyscorpion said:

You dont sound very Satanic talking like that you know. You are only furthering my points I made as well as a few others made. This is the same tactic the enemy uses against someone when they dont have an arguement. They use something to shut the person down and make them ignored.

Condemn some of the stuff said on sites like Daily Stormer that is obviously enemy infiltration condemn the idea of a race war condemn treating women as lesser beings and telling them what to do and uphold the truth.

I'm really thinking now if you're actually a shill or simply a low iq individual because you seem to be extremely confused about what's going on here.

If a thousand fools keep repeating a delusional mass projection onto someone, still doesn't make it true.

Just because you curried favor with some naive members who don't have proper void control doesn't mean you can creep up to hardcore Satanists and accuse them on the behalf of other members, WHILE being an ENEMY SHILL.

Your not fooling anyone, especially not me. I can explain everything rationally to anyone who wants to listen and if they don't, I could care less.

What I'm not going to do is explain myself to a traitor and a shill for the enemy.

Jack said:
slyscorpion said:
Jack said:

I'm really thinking now if you're actually a shill or simply a low iq individual because you seem to be extremely confused about what's going on here.

If a thousand fools keep repeating a delusional mass projection onto someone, still doesn't make it true.

Just because you curried favor with some naive members who don't have proper void control doesn't mean you can creep up to hardcore Satanists and accuse them on the behalf of other members, WHILE being an ENEMY SHILL.

Your not fooling anyone, especially not me. I can explain everything rationally to anyone who wants to listen and if they don't, I could care less.

What I'm not going to do is explain myself to a traitor and a shill for the enemy.

I never went around trying to brainwash anyone on here to be honest. My only agenda was to help people with certain things and gain knowledge and be a part of the community.

Your not fooling me btw I am the real Satanist here. Your the one who works for enemy most likely the way you treat me and other members on here.

I feel it is my responsibility to the community to call it out if I know something bad is going on.

You have manipulated a lot of people too. I know you know that I know what's going on and it makes you furious. You cant hide from everyone some know whats up.

It is my responsibility to call out something bad when I see it so that is what i am doing.

Not backing down and not giving up cause the truth must be exposed. See i am loyal to the cause.

You not at all.

Just so you know all the Jews will pay for the way they treated third sex people and mocked and outcast those that were good. It is disgusting and they will pay. I won't stand for it i will fight till the end.

Wotanwarrior said:
sahasrarabliss said:
Wotanwarrior said:

On JoS, its stated they can be understanding if the human is having sex with his spouse out of duty.

So it's fine to marry with a human for the sake of procreation and household help while you are in a monogamous relationship with a Demon/ess , right??

Life becomes difficult for a woman and man in Asian countries without a life partner.

sahasrarabliss said:

It's more difficult if you have children and relationships as you create karmic ties to them that may affect your next lives. That's the reason many people who incarnate here for a certain purpose (Hitler for example) don't have children. But if you are here for a purpose you'll know it.

sahasrarabliss said:

Monogamous means your Demon lover doesn't approve of you having any other relationships or sex with others. You seem not to understand that as you said:

sahasrarabliss said:

Marry and procreate with whom? You're not supposed to have other relationships or sex with other women if you are in a monogamous relationship.

GG Allin said:
sahasrarabliss said:
GG Allin said:

I'm not white.

A2. Normaly monogamous, means mono, no other persons. This is a matter between you and your succubus. It is also possibel to break up from your succubus you can ask Satan.

The only thing you have to do is safe the planet, eat, drink and use the toilet. We do not even need to die, why should or could we get forced to marry? Use magic to shape your live as you wish:

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Meditation.html
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Magick.html

I don't think I'll do a ritual to break up.
I remember reading someone with monogamous Succubus stated if he wanted he could go somewhere to a place of his preference he could find a girl to procreate because given the fact about his metagenetics...whatever I don't remember the EXACT statement...

What does it mean now...

Tried searching for that thread. Couldn't find.....still searching.

FancyMancy said:
Shael said:
sahasrarabliss said:

I don't like it.

I don't think I am retarded to say that those who can, and SSs specifically, who are White should have Children. By the time the Children are up-to 20 years old, just Who might be here? It's going to get more and more difficult and dangerous regardless; SSs can protect themselves and each other, and are protected, as well. I didn't say every White person will be forced, either, but that they might be or should be encouraged strongly, and if it were to happen, however it might happen, then it wouldn't be forever. The last I knew, it was said that non-heterosexuals would be forced/obligated/encouraged strongly/required... to procreate, as a "sacrifice" somehow, but then after that I learnt that that was retracted. If we don't want to fight in the war, then we don't have to... or something.

sahasrarabliss said:
Generally, of course it is necessary to procreate - and for the White Race specifically, it is necessary more importantly. More-specifically for the non-White Races, it is less-necessary, because there are so many already and they are not in the same danger as Whites are. "There's safety in numbers", etc. Non-Whites can have SS Children who can also help protect White SSs and the White Race, as well. The question was not "Am I going to be forced to procreate so that I can reincarnate?". Keeping yourself safe will ensure that you will not be forced to do things which you don't want to do, but as for it being necessary - yes, it is necessary, and more so for the White Race, and those who can and who are Spiritual Satanists of the White Race. Of course. How many White Souls are still waiting to be reincarnated? How many of them are/are to be Spiritual Satanists who could very well help the White Race and the Planet? Is there much reward without the Eternal Struggle?! Maybe. The Managers/Manageresses who Satan appoints/allows of the time decide how they want it to go...

Maybe like the other member asking if they are retarded Spiritually, maybe I am retarded Spiritually and otherwise. Maybe I type too much - or only - nonsense. Beat me down while I'm down.

Why would this be retarded Fancy mancy?
Race conservation is the duty inherent to everyone of every race orelse we most likely end up with a chip in our heads.
If anything this was smart to post on a topic of this nature. Since some people in the 3rd reich encouraged the same ,we are not destroyed completely till now as a race.

Usthepeople666 said:
FancyMancy said:
Shael said:

sahasrarabliss said:

Why would this be retarded Fancy mancy?
Race conservation is the duty inherent to everyone of every race orelse we most likely end up with a chip in our heads.
If anything this was smart to post on a topic of this nature. Since some people in the 3rd reich encouraged the same ,we are not destroyed completely till now as a race.
tl;dr - Fucked if I know!

I am stating facts here, as well as speculating. It is not necessary to employ jewwy springer and the bouncers.
Someone said that me saying that Whites should have White Babies, to make sure that Whites can continue to have White Babies for eternity, was the most retarded thing they had heard in a long time. I presume they meant "read", unless they're blind and have micro$oft Sam speaking for them while having not bothered to heal their eyes. Then in this thread, as you must have read if you didn't skim-read or skip it, that same someone said that some retarded individuals would tell someone else that they don't have to have Babies.

At the same time, saying it is important to keep the White Race alive as a whole seems to be OK, though. What did Lord Hitler say? If some don't want to fight, then they don't deserve to live? Hmmm... "It's your choice to not keep the White Race alive by having White Babies. You are a Spiritual Satanist, so you have greater right and prerogative than those 'Without' people, while at the same time you are a Spiritual Satanist who is supposed to fight and save the White Race, and by extension, the Human Races." Maybe the word "conscription" exists for a reason... "For X and Country!"

"Why would that be retarded?" Unfortunately, I cannot speak for others, so I have absolutely no idea - unless we want to descend into the usual name-calling and accusations of "You're a jew! Fuck off away from this forum, bitch!", but I think I'll leave that for others to do. I've had enough drama on forums and chat rooms in my time! Also as read in this thread, another member also said it is necessary to procreate if the OP is White. Maybe that person, who said that, is also retarded, but I have yet to see them being called retarded and I have yet to see what they typed been called retarded, as well. Based on what you replied to me just here, maybe you also are retarded - but again, I have yet to see you, and what you typed, being called retarded, either... Maybe it is cognitive dissonance and bias against me for reasons I know will not be revealed to me. "Knowledge is power", of course, so keeping me in the dark keeps me powerless. Lovely! :D :mrgreen: xD

Notice I haven't received a reply from that first someone. They don't like me because I want to keep the White Race alive, so maybe I or someone else should start accusing... That someone replied to me directly, only because I asked a question of clarity which someone else was also asking; I just extended their question, and this someone also replied to someone else but which also had my username quoted in with it.

Maybe ignorance is bliss! I don't know why it would be retarded, and at this point I'm too afraid to ask. enjoys bliss in ignorance; goes to a pub and drinks a pint, but realises he doesn't like beer/lager :blech:

sahasrarabliss said:
Wotanwarrior said:
sahasrarabliss said:

On JoS, its stated they can be understanding if the human is having sex with his spouse out of duty.

So it's fine to marry with a human for the sake of procreation and household help while you are in a monogamous relationship with a Demon/ess , right??

Life becomes difficult for a woman and man in Asian countries without a life partner.
You and your Daemon/Daemoness Lover decide and agree on how things are. There are countless Daemons and Daemonesses who would have a love relationship with us, so we can't say what is and what is not. Besides - it is private; it is between you and your Daemon/Daemoness Lover.

FancyMancy said:
You and your Daemon/Daemoness Lover decide and agree on how things are. There are countless Daemons and Daemonesses who would have a love relationship with us, so we can't say what is and what is not. Besides - it is private; it is between you and your Daemon/Daemoness Lover.

Hmm... Then I'm in a messed up situation without opened senses for now.

But she has her way to communicate with me her messages. Today I got it but not sure if it was hers.

FancyMancy said:
sahasrarabliss said:
Wotanwarrior said:

I've stopped receiving msgs from her since few weeks. Why do I feel she left... And is with someone? Even though I haven't doing anything physical with any other girl. I haven't even talked to any girl in person but only online.

Maybe I'm overthinking after reading a thread where the person betrayed his Demoness Lover...

Or maybe she is trying to tell me through these images that she won't be loyal if I marry?

Or maybe it's just my own imagination...

The emotional immaturity of some folks here is crazy.

“I asked for monogamous relationship with Demoness, but now I want to break up”, I am seriously wondering if you were even granted relationship with Demoness who is seriously committed to monogamous relationship.

sahasrarabliss said:
FancyMancy said:
sahasrarabliss said:

I've stopped receiving msgs from her since few weeks. Why do I feel she left... And is with someone? Even though I haven't doing anything physical with any other girl. I haven't even talked to any girl in person but only online.

Maybe I'm overthinking after reading a thread where the person betrayed his Demoness Lover...

Or maybe she is trying to tell me through these images that she won't be loyal if I marry?

I have no experience with Daemon/Daemoness Lovers, so all I can ask you is are you 100% certain that you were in contact with a Daemon/Daemoness of Satan, and not an enemy entity pretending to be one?

FancyMancy said:
sahasrarabliss said:
FancyMancy said:

I have no experience with Daemon/Daemoness Lovers, so all I can ask you is are you 100% certain that you were in contact with a Daemon/Daemoness of Satan, and not an enemy entity pretending to be one?

Only two dreams made me sure. But they were just dreams. So can't be sure.

sahasrarabliss said:
GG Allin said:
sahasrarabliss said:

I'm not white.

I don't think I'll do a ritual to break up.
I remember reading someone with monogamous Succubus stated if he wanted he could go somewhere to a place of his preference he could find a girl to procreate because given the fact about his metagenetics...whatever I don't remember the EXACT statement...

What does it mean now...

Tried searching for that thread. Couldn't find.....still searching.

This is stuff you have to argue with your succubus they are a person with there own opinion e.g open psychich senses, work on this:

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Psychic_Centers.html

Larissa666 said:
The emotional immaturity of some folks here is crazy.

“I asked for monogamous relationship with Demoness, but now I want to break up”, I am seriously wondering if you were even granted relationship with Demoness who is seriously committed to monogamous relationship.
Who said I wanted to break up?
You over-react over these topics of Demonic lovers, I noticed.

Sounds like a lame joke to me.. :!:
Married or unmarried has nothing to do with reincarnation.
It's all up to you! :D

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back