Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About Max Stirner!

Saturn6

What do you think of Max Stirner's philosophy?

He attacked the authority of Christianity and the communists of his time. He advocated something like psychological egoism. He is said to be an egoist anarchist by some people, but he is not one to associate with any one concept. It is said that Nietzsche was influenced by him, the ubermensch idea is an example. It is said that Nietzsche discovered the concept of ubermensch inspired by Max Stirner.

Prince.of.wallachia said:

He attacked the authority of Christianity and the communists of his time. He advocated something like psychological egoism. He is said to be an egoist anarchist by some people, but he is not one to associate with any one concept. It is said that Nietzsche was influenced by him, the ubermensch idea is an example. It is said that Nietzsche discovered the concept of ubermensch inspired by Max Stirner.

Since Friedrich Nietzsche was the idol smasher as it was well documented on I believe his last book "The Twilight of Idols" I doubt he had praised anyone not even himself as in the preface of that book he demands his followers not to reverve him as an idol let alone as a god. He loathed labels and those who stupidly grovel before any moron due to lacking of ego. At any rate, Nietzsche was most inspired by the ancient civilizations such as the Romans and the Greeks, as I gather the former were his favourite ones. My take is that Nietzsche's biggest inspiration was the dreadful German society in which he was brought up which led him to realise about the jewish problem as well as the christian problem because they cannot be separated. But then again, he could have been inspired by Max Stirner's writings to elaborate on the concept of the Superman and to be able to expose that fucking dirty religion concocted by the kikes to bring about the new world order by submitting the Roman Legions to accept their degeneracy i.e. the concept of sin, guilt and other antinature values they spread to weaken them. Nietzsche was very aware of it hence his sheer hatred towards christianity which is very well exposed in his book "Der Antichrist: fluch auf das Christentum". Also despite having a hot beef with Wagner due to interpreting the jewish problem and Germany's decadence differently, while they were friends Nietzsche was well inspired by the German composer Richard Wagner too. Also you do well to remember Elisabeth,his sister, married Bernhard Förster a teacher who created a nationalist, German Supremacist anti jewish anti christian society along with other six men called "Eine Deutsche Sieben" (A German Seven) who were inspired by Nietzsche's writings as well as they influenced him.
Me myself, I haven't read anything of Stirner yet. Having said that, I've come across articles on the web about him which tell more or less what you stated. Anyone who is able to realise that communism and christianity are the same fucking shit and they are of jewish origin deserve a standing ovation. I for one reckon, Jung also used Nietzsche's writings to insipire himself while he was working for jewish Freud. To summarise, Stirner was a smart man who seems to have helped Nietzsche develop his ideas but I totally disagree on the fact that it was Steiner who gave him the idea to create the concept of UBERMENSCH. That is a Nietzschean concept to the fullest he came about on his own just by studying and being knowledgable of the truth. In addition, Nietzsche was a freemason therefore he was seasoned at least to a certain extent with the occult. From where I stand he knew at least the nazarene was a thoughtform and all "christian" symbols were stolen to pagan religions for which he had a fondness for. But he was way too full of himself to kneel before a God or to acknowledge them as his creators. To my mind, he was severely attacked by moronic enemy nordics or angels making him go nuts as he wasn't under the gentle protection of Satan or any other powerful God of Orion owing to being a haughty who didn't believe in the Gods and didn't want to admit their existance. If you have the guts to expose christianity, christians and their lies, the kikes and communism to the public eye you can rest assured this maggots will curse you and punish you. The good thing is, even though his big ego didn't allow him to worship the Gods, he didn't blaspheme them or attack them and help them by exposing this deceitful religion and those filthy jews and also by promoting their ideology: free will, individuality, freedom of speech, self improvement, self conscious and so forth. What I can't stand about him is his love for pisslam but I can understand it because he never left Europe, he never went to any of those countries and he didn't ever have an encounter with those deranged assholes allah worshippers. If he were to be alive today and saw what these turds are doing to his beautiful fatherland he would be ranting and cursing them

NeroTheAntiChrist88 said:

Since Friedrich Nietzsche was the idol smasher as it was well documented on I believe his last book "The Twilight of Idols" I doubt he had praised anyone not even himself as in the preface of that book he demands his followers not to reverve him as an idol let alone as a god. He loathed labels and those who stupidly grovel before any moron due to lacking of ego. At any rate, Nietzsche was most inspired by the ancient civilizations such as the Romans and the Greeks, as I gather the former were his favourite ones. My take is that Nietzsche's biggest inspiration was the dreadful German society in which he was brought up which led him to realise about the jewish problem as well as the christian problem because they cannot be separated. But then again, he could have been inspired by Max Stirner's writings to elaborate on the concept of the Superman and to be able to expose that fucking dirty religion concocted by the kikes to bring about the new world order by submitting the Roman Legions to accept their degeneracy i.e. the concept of sin, guilt and other antinature values they spread to weaken them. Nietzsche was very aware of it hence his sheer hatred towards christianity which is very well exposed in his book "Der Antichrist: fluch auf das Christentum". Also despite having a hot beef with Wagner due to interpreting the jewish problem and Germany's decadence differently, while they were friends Nietzsche was well inspired by the German composer Richard Wagner too. Also you do well to remember Elisabeth,his sister, married Bernhard Förster a teacher who created a nationalist, German Supremacist anti jewish anti christian society along with other six men called "Eine Deutsche Sieben" (A German Seven) who were inspired by Nietzsche's writings as well as they influenced him.
Me myself, I haven't read anything of Stirner yet. Having said that, I've come across articles on the web about him which tell more or less what you stated. Anyone who is able to realise that communism and christianity are the same fucking shit and they are of jewish origin deserve a standing ovation. I for one reckon, Jung also used Nietzsche's writings to insipire himself while he was working for jewish Freud. To summarise, Stirner was a smart man who seems to have helped Nietzsche develop his ideas but I totally disagree on the fact that it was Steiner who gave him the idea to create the concept of UBERMENSCH. That is a Nietzschean concept to the fullest he came about on his own just by studying and being knowledgable of the truth. In addition, Nietzsche was a freemason therefore he was seasoned at least to a certain extent with the occult. From where I stand he knew at least the nazarene was a thoughtform and all "christian" symbols were stolen to pagan religions for which he had a fondness for. But he was way too full of himself to kneel before a God or to acknowledge them as his creators. To my mind, he was severely attacked by moronic enemy nordics or angels making him go nuts as he wasn't under the gentle protection of Satan or any other powerful God of Orion owing to being a haughty who didn't believe in the Gods and didn't want to admit their existance. If you have the guts to expose christianity, christians and their lies, the kikes and communism to the public eye you can rest assured this maggots will curse you and punish you. The good thing is, even though his big ego didn't allow him to worship the Gods, he didn't blaspheme them or attack them and help them by exposing this deceitful religion and those filthy jews and also by promoting their ideology: free will, individuality, freedom of speech, self improvement, self conscious and so forth. What I can't stand about him is his love for pisslam but I can understand it because he never left Europe, he never went to any of those countries and he didn't ever have an encounter with those deranged assholes allah worshippers. If he were to be alive today and saw what these turds are doing to his beautiful fatherland he would be ranting and cursing them

Max Stirner was friends with Bruno Bauer all his life. And Bruno Bauer is the first to write that Jesus does not exist.Nietzsche later became friends with Bruno Bauer, and was also influenced by him. And yes you're right, Nietzsche is a philosopher deeply devoted to pagan sentiments!

Nice research. You should use more paragraphs though bru, annoying to read.

I want to read Nietzsche. What are the best books about him that are untouched by kikes?

TopoftheAbyss said:

I want to read Nietzsche. What are the best books about him that are untouched by kikes?

Well, considering that even Mein Kampf was counterfeited with jewish bullshit and lies (as usual. Nothing new under the sun) to make us believe Hitler was a christian or that he was praising the nefarious warmonger jehovah and related ilk or worse that die NationalSozialische Bewegung was based upon Christian "values", I warn you it is gonna be difficult for you to find his texts without jewish subversion.
You here are very well aware the love of this dirty race to tamper everything with their lies to fit their agenda. Here in my country there is an infamous jewish philosopher Dario Sztajnszrajber who attests in his lectures that Nietzsche was pro jewish and that he even looked up to them. What a fucking nerve!!! He describes himself as an atheist albeit having stated in several occassions jewish supremacist phrases since he acknowledges that the jews were able to come by such painful situations throughout history due to their inner jewish strength of which he is very proud. However, you can still read Nietzsche and get an accuracy of 80% of what he wrote. My piece of advice to you is whenever you run into something that is pro Jewish or anti white or that doesn't seem to be commensurate with his way of thinking you must be sure it is a jew who falsified it.

I suggest you start reading my favourite book of his "The Antichrist" (I read it a decade ago when I was a rascal youngster, still am, I was still at school and from time to time I re read it to review some of the concepts he marvelously explained there) then you can continue with "Thus spoke Zarathustra", "The Twilight of Idols", "Genealogy of Morals", "The Gay Science" (I've heard morons, especially ignorant
homophobic christians saying he was promoting homosexuality with this book. First these twats don't even know that when this book was translated to English the term "gay" still meant "happy"as its original title is "Die Fröhlich Wissenschaft" which in today's standards should be translated as "The happy science". Second, these assholes didn't even take the time to read it. There is not a single mention of homosexuality in that book. These homophobic maggots think they can belittle his work by slandering him as a homosexual) "Beyond Good and Evil", Will to Power and Ecce Homo. The aforementioned titles are the books I have read so far from him. I yearn to read all his bibliography. Next month I am planning to start with "The Birth of Tragedy" and "Human too Human". (Becareful with the titles though, I am an Spanish native speaker and I read him either in German or in Spanish hence the titles I've just provided you with could not be 100% accurate as I translated them with the title I know them in those languages but they are more or less along those lines)

To my mind The Antichrist just by the name of the book itself is the epitome of SATANISM. Any Satanist worthy of his name must read it as well as, of course, Mein Kampf and Al- jilwah and Satanic Commandments.

TopoftheAbyss said:

Well, considering that even Mein Kampf was counterfeited with jewish bullshit and lies (as usual. Nothing new under the sun) to make us believe Hitler was a christian or that he was praising the nefarious warmonger jehovah and related ilk or worse that die NationalSozialische Bewegung was based upon Christian "values", I warn you it is gonna be difficult for you to find his texts without jewish subversion.
You here are very well aware the love of this dirty race to tamper everything with their lies to fit their agenda. Here in my country there is an infamous jewish philosopher Dario Sztajnszrajber who attests in his lectures that Nietzsche was pro jewish and that he even looked up to them. What a fucking nerve!!! He describes himself as an atheist albeit having stated in several occassions jewish supremacist phrases since he acknowledges that the jews were able to come by such painful situations throughout history due to their inner jewish strength of which he is very proud. However, you can still read Nietzsche and get an accuracy of 80% of what he wrote. My piece of advice to you is whenever you run into something that is pro Jewish or anti white or that doesn't seem to be commensurate with his way of thinking you must be sure it is a jew who falsified it.

I suggest you start reading my favourite book of his "The Antichrist" (I read it a decade ago when I was a rascal youngster, still am, I was still at school and from time to time I re read it to review some of the concepts he marvelously explained there) then you can continue with "Thus spoke Zarathustra", "The Twilight of Idols", "Genealogy of Morals", "The Gay Science" (I've heard morons, especially ignorant
homophobic christians saying he was promoting homosexuality with this book. First these twats don't even know that when this book was translated to English the term "gay" still meant "happy"as its original title is "Die Fröhlich Wissenschaft" which in today's standards should be translated as "The happy science". Second, these assholes didn't even take the time to read it. There is not a single mention of homosexuality in that book. These homophobic maggots think they can belittle his work by slandering him as a homosexual) "Beyond Good and Evil", Will to Power and Ecce Homo. The aforementioned titles are the books I have read so far from him. I yearn to read all his bibliography. Next month I am planning to start with "The Birth of Tragedy" and "Human too Human". (Becareful with the titles though, I am an Spanish native speaker and I read him either in German or in Spanish hence the titles I've just provided you with could not be 100% accurate as I translated them with the title I know them in those languages but they are more or less along those lines)

To my mind The Antichrist just by the name of the book itself is the epitome of SATANISM. Any Satanist worthy of his name must read it as well as, of course, Mein Kampf and Al- jilwah and Satanic Commandments.
According to Wikipedia Nietzsche believed that jewsus was actually good but xians subverted his teachings or somethings. I'm worried I find shit like this in the books.
Also I would like to know more about his Paganism, if I'm not mistaken kalergi said that he hated Frederick because he was a heathen and hp Mageson said that he claimed he was a hellene. I wonder if in his books can be found stuff like this.

TopoftheAbyss said:
TopoftheAbyss said:

According to Wikipedia Nietzsche believed that jewsus was actually good but xians subverted his teachings or somethings. I'm worried I find shit like this in the books.
Also I would like to know more about his Paganism, if I'm not mistaken kalergi said that he hated Frederick because he was a heathen and hp Mageson said that he claimed he was a hellene. I wonder if in his books can be found stuff like this.

First off, I hate it when they addressed him as FEDERICO (Spanish) or as FREDERICK (English) he wasn't called any of those names as he was born in Germany therefore his parents named him Friedrich Wilhelm. "Federico/Frederick Nietzsche" never existed in history or at least when they say those names they are definitely not referring to the German writer and philosopher.

What the jews of wikipedia claim about him are as usual blatant lies. Wikipedia can suck my cock so does metapedia a shill concocted by the kikes to praise kosher putin, duginism and related ilk in order to make us believe Russia is the salvation of the world. Not to mention the high level of homophobia and their tepid stance regarding christianity. They are always sitting on the fence concerning christianity because they have never had the guts to clearly admit it is a JEWISH hoax. When it comes to speaking about the Spanish section of metapedia, it is even worse. The more you read it the more anti white you become. The Spanish section is supported by crypto jews (namely marranos) of south America who lead so called nazi parties on their respective countries. They twist, pervert and rewrite history as they see fit to deceive. And wanna know what is the worst of it all??? that there a lot of ignorant losers who take it for granted just because it is written on an "antisemtic" website which is not as it is what the jews behind it want us to believe.
So whatever they have to tell us about Nietzsche whether the source comes from the openly pro jewish WIKIPEDIA or from the shill METAPEDIA it is hogwash and something irrelevant. They should never be taken into account. Highly deceitful information.
Like I told you above, the best way for you to acquaint you with Nietzsche's bibliography is to read it by yourself always considering that if you come across anything odd where he is praising jews then that should be a red flag for you.

As regards your questions on Nietzsche"s stance about the communist nazarene, if he loathed christianity which is said to be based and created by the aforementioned non existant character, do you really think he had him on a high esteem???

TopoftheAbyss said:
TopoftheAbyss said:

First off, I hate it when they addressed him as FEDERICO (Spanish) or as FREDERICK (English) he wasn't called any of those names as he was born in Germany therefore his parents named him Friedrich Wilhelm. "Federico/Frederick Nietzsche" never existed in history or at least when they say those names they are definitely not referring to the German writer and philosopher.

What the jews of wikipedia claim about him are as usual blatant lies. Wikipedia can suck my cock so does metapedia a shill concocted by the kikes to praise kosher putin, duginism and related ilk in order to make us believe Russia is the salvation of the world. Not to mention the high level of homophobia and their tepid stance regarding christianity. They are always sitting on the fence concerning christianity because they have never had the guts to clearly admit it is a JEWISH hoax. When it comes to speaking about the Spanish section of metapedia, it is even worse. The more you read it the more anti white you become. The Spanish section is supported by crypto jews (namely marranos) of south America who lead so called nazi parties on their respective countries. They twist, pervert and rewrite history as they see fit to deceive. And wanna know what is the worst of it all??? that there a lot of ignorant losers who take it for granted just because it is written on an "antisemtic" website which is not as it is what the jews behind it want us to believe.
So whatever they have to tell us about Nietzsche whether the source comes from the openly pro jewish WIKIPEDIA or from the shill METAPEDIA it is hogwash and something irrelevant. They should never be taken into account. Highly deceitful information.
Like I told you above, the best way for you to acquaint you with Nietzsche's bibliography is to read it by yourself always considering that if you come across anything odd where he is praising jews then that should be a red flag for you.

As regards your questions on Nietzsche"s stance about the communist nazarene, if he loathed christianity which is said to be based and created by the aforementioned non existant character, do you really think he had him on a high esteem???

TopoftheAbyss said:
TopoftheAbyss said:

Last night after I ended up meditating, I then took a shower and your question came right back to my mind. I went straight to my bookshelf and grabbed the Antichrist and re-read some the three first chapters. When I re read he mentioned Hyperborea and that white people come from there the penny dropped. I remembered everything and why the kikes from wikipedia use that statement to say he supported jewsus.
I will tell you something brief about myself first, I spent three years on an stupid so called cult here that acknowledges the supremacy of the white race, they revere Hitler as some sort of a messiah as they compare him to an aryan form of jewsus(???) they loathe the kikes and all their invented religions, they are against the bandit state of israel and they have a fondness for paganism. You would say it is a perfect cult why did you decide to leave??? Well, it is not perfect even though they might seem to be a good cult at the beginning because they possess the aforementioned characteristics that's why I joined them they are against the satanic principles. They consider Satan to be yhvh another fucking jewish lie which has been exposed by the High Priests many times. Worse, they are against the energy of Kundalini which is Satan's biggest present to Gentile Humankind to access the Magnum Opus and to become like the Gods. These swindlers are against everything that empowers the individual. They don't allow their members to practice yoga and to be knowledgeable of the occult as they consider it to be new age crap. Some dogmatic twats go further to attest that learning astrology, tarotism and numerology is a waste of time since they are arts and inventions of the demiurge. They address the god of the jews as demiurge. You see how this fucking so called "gnostic hyperborean wisdom" (sabiduría gnóstica hiperborea) plays both side against the middle with new age and is a brand new form of christianity. Attack Satan, slander him, call him names and impede their members any spiritual power. If you want spiritual power you have the bullshit, peaceful disgusting ideology new age. Which is a light weight version 3.0 christianity for even retards. Should you are knowledgeable of the jews, you love national socialism, have an interest in paganism and don't fall for the lies of the fucking nazarene the kikes have concocted this fucking lie. They put swastikas, praise Hitler and show contempt for the kikes to delude ignorant people and give you some interesting knowledge but when it comes to accessing and obtaining true power they show their true colors. They forbid you to practice any form of magick by telling you it is new age which is a lie. The jew age movement was created by the jews and they perverted and twisted true occult ancient knowledge from the Gods. Not to mention they dire hatred to women, homosexuality, sex and pleasure and their hatred to Life and our beautiful planet Earth. They consider that in order for someone to be able to escape from the demiurge created matrix/system one must resign to his physical body and even to his soul and just be sheer spirit. What a bunch of moronic losers. I never trusted them and I was there to learn runes and other things related to paganism. Someone like me would never leave his EGO. That is the reason why I never failed in spite of all the things I have been through. I am still alive and kicking owing to the power of my solar plexus. I always knew that the for someone to empower himself must practice on this life. Being dead doesn't contribute to one's advancing and progressing therefore Satan who keeps advancing and the Gods that are with him have obtained immortality. The body in flesh allows you to experience things that are engraved in the soul and accompany you after your death in the upcoming reincarnations.
They take their teachings from two assholes one is an argentinean and the other is a Chilean. The former is called Luis Felipe Moyano a.k.a Nimrod de Rosario ( it is funny though this maggot uses a biblical name for a sumerian character although he says he is against the bible) and the latter is called Miguel Sereano who was at some point and apprentice of Moyano. They also believe in the race of the spirit which means that if a half breed or a black person follows their teaching they are white and hence hyperborean. Again trying to exterminate the white blood. That is why there is a large group of people who follow the stupidities written by Moyano in Bolivia. They are all native Americans believing to be blond tall blue eyed warriors of Odin. DISGUSTING!!!

As regards Nietzsche and his view of the Nazarene he believed in the Kristos which is a pagan greek story. He asserted the freaking jew Paul of Tarsus stole that concept, twisted and created the character of jewsus and even he made of him a jew but according to him he was an aryan. What Nietzsche believed was 80% true. That Kristos albeit a twist and a forgery made by Greek jews based on Mithraism existed. Not the character but the story of an aryan christ. Nietzsche didn't know that those texts had been corrupted and counterfeited by the jews who razed and destroyed Alexandrian Library. They created that fictitious character first in order for them to be able to slowly but shortly begin to introduce christianity in Rome. Even when they admitted he was a jew they represented him with blond long hair and blue eyes to allure the attention of the ignorante masses. European would bow down to a nordic man someone who had a resemblance to them and someone who reminded them to Satan who is blond and with blue eyes. Their subconscious mind still remembered him when he was still on Earth.
Truth be known, there is not a single christ not Kristos no nothing. THAT FUCKING JEWISH DERANGED MAGGOT NEVER EXISTED!!! And had he existed he would have been a kike as it is described in the book of Jewish witchcraft. Nietzsche erroneously believed that lie and also bear in mind that that book The Antichrist was written a couple of years before he went mad. Those fucking Angels had already begun to attack him on different levels.

Sorry if I revive this topic, but I'm quite interested in Stirner and wondering if his writing is worth.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back