Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Family life vs SS life

EasternFireLion666

Circumstances oftem make it an ultimatum between the two. Even if choosing the family life still gives you some sporadic time for SS meditation and spiritual warfare it is mostly shallow.

Which should one choose?

There are way more variables to include and I wish I had more time to detail them.

Better yet just get people to respect your time and give you time to yourself or to do other things. No need to even bring up Satanism or meditation at all. You can say your doing just about anything else if you like. Many people are reasonable and will accommodate that.

If a person is seriously of the enemy and spends a lot of time on enemy things its better to not hang out as much as possible unless you like having to do a lot of cleansing and wasting time.

Choose a life where you have a wife and your living with her away from your family. As a principle, parents tend to be nosy in your business and you don't want to get unnecessarily confrontational with them and should stay as far away from them as possible. Call them or visit them periodically and attend family functions to keep amicable relationships. However do not live with them and don't try to change them if they don't want to change. Get your own place ,possibly not in a very noisy area.

You need to have a wife whose a satanist or who will not distract your sadhana, meaning she should understand how important meditation is for you. Make sure to swear her into secrecy that your personal sadhana won't be discussed to anyone else . And also make sure shes okay that you raise the child with the Satanist teachings and practices. If she objects to this or says any of the following
1)He/She can decide for herself/himself. I won't let you teach him religious/political beliefs and your cultural beliefs. Infact if she doesn't agree with your religious and cultural/political beliefs, you shouldn't even think of marrying her in the first place. And if she objects beforehand that you cant instill satanic teachings since childhood, tell her that your not going to give her a kid.
2)I'm going to teach him something diametrically opposite to your beliefs and he/she can decide what is better.

You need to first of all evaluate if the woman isn't going to sabotage the child. Meaning what kind of beliefs and upbringing does she have. If she doesn't have beliefs and is an atheist, then she should first agree that you will be teaching your child a certain stream of thought since childhood. As the Child grows up you can teach him to reason against the enemy ideologies logically. But the basic foundation of absolute hatred for the enemy and commitment/love/belief in our side of satya(truth) must be set. Also ,teach the kid to blend in and not attract undue attention to himself otherwise he might become an outcast and have serious social problems growing up. Teach your kid to ignore and blend in if he hears something opposite you taught at home. You should be evaluating everything your child learnt at school and teach him the exact opposite. Since your his/her father he'll listen to you. Then tell him to be secret about what he learnt, because the state might imprison you and take the child away for certain beliefs if they found out your teaching it to your kids.

You need to be very vigilant and raise a child with caution but give him/her enough freedom that they can become emotionally independent and strong.

EasternFireLion666 said:
Circumstances oftem make it an ultimatum between the two. Even if choosing the family life still gives you some sporadic time for SS meditation and spiritual warfare it is mostly shallow.

Which should one choose?

There are way more variables to include and I wish I had more time to detail them.
Make it clear to them that you need the time for your SS things. If they do not accept this, then "choose" the SS life, as you worded it. Of course, this is just my personal recommendation. Many people on our side only meditate very little in a day because of job situations or other things taking up 98% of their time. It's up to you to decide whether these things are important enough for you as a person to warrant doing less spiritual things.

If you have the freedom to go to a park or place outside the house and you’re of age there’s no need to choose.

Even if you had a wife and kids, that may even be harder. Work and child constraints are harder to work around than living with parents. Trust me on this.

This is still workable, though. I lock myself in a bathroom to meditate. If you can spend a solid amount of time to really open yourself up and cover the basics before being that strapped though, being short on time is easier. If you can manage to get into a trance quickly this is incredibly helpful.

Other than that, the two lives intertwine. You should be able to keep your friends and family close to you despite their spiritual views unless they’re jewish or completely parasitic and abusive. You can live live how you want, the whole goal is to elevate and advance. This will help your family around you and have a trickle down effect, whether or not you even speak to them about it. Family itself is satanic, everything of value and life. Children, money, hobbies, careers, and anything that makes you happy. Family is satanic. Happiness is satanic. It’s JOY of Satan!

As far as finding time is concerned theres always a way. i work 50 to 60 hour work weeks and still find time for KY HY. 5 RTRS and some other things. mantra or runic vibrations i often do in the car...something about driving that just lets you focus as long as the traffic isnt too crazy (this is a personal preference so take into consideration at your own risk everyone is different). during brakes at work ill do breathing exersises in between or a couple of RTRS.

Shadowcat said:
As far as finding time is concerned theres always a way. i work 50 to 60 hour work weeks and still find time for KY HY. 5 RTRS and some other things. mantra or runic vibrations i often do in the car...something about driving that just lets you focus as long as the traffic isnt too crazy (this is a personal preference so take into consideration at your own risk everyone is different). during brakes at work ill do breathing exersises in between or a couple of RTRS.

That is possible, and good for you for making it work like that...

I have time consuming athletic aspirations, which take at least 10h of the week and when I get more proper amounts done it is like 15-23 h a week. I am currently pondering about future career choices where I can work part-time with enough income to pay my essentials and then some for item purchases for sport(s).

I do not have a family, but I am looking forward making one some day. I know it is possible to make all essential things fit into one week with enough sleep. Just no screen time outside work. Oh, and possible commutes have to be short. I say possible, because working from home is one option.

Henu the Great said:
Shadowcat said:

That is possible, and good for you for making it work like that...

I have time consuming athletic aspirations, which take at least 10h of the week and when I get more proper amounts done it is like 15-23 h a week. I am currently pondering about future career choices where I can work part-time with enough income to pay my essentials and then some for item purchases for sport(s).

I do not have a family, but I am looking forward making one some day. I know it is possible to make all essential things fit into one week with enough sleep. Just no screen time outside work. Oh, and possible commutes have to be short. I say possible, because working from home is one option.

Working from home sounds pretty ideal, i know my aunts husband does it and he loves it. its all about planning and finding the time

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back