Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Netflix's "Cuties": Film Industry's Disgusting Sexualization of Children

bluedragon666

Has anyone else seen this? Incredible! This has got to be one of the most disgustingly sexualized depictions of children I've ever seen in any form in the media. Who's the kike who green-lit this?

https://roguerocket.com/2020/08/20/netflix-apologizes-for-cuties/

bluedragon666 said:
Has anyone else seen this? Incredible! This has got to be one of the most disgustingly sexualized depictions of children I've ever seen in any form in the media. Who's the kike who green-lit this?

Sick fuckers

bluedragon666 said:

I wanted to post it on the black forums but got carried away. The film is about a young 11 year old African girl if I remember the synopsis correctly, becoming over sexualized or something like that. Absolutely disgusting.

The push to make pedophilia normal is completely inorganic. They will try making it more acceptable slowly, like with LGBT Marxism, which most support Third sex people but not having it thrown in their face like this movement. Give it a generation or 2.

Guess what else I found out. It's being released on September 9, and the girl is 11 years old. It's the fucking jewish occult 9-11 numerology!

Jews trying to normalize it i heard a sermon talking about how the jews would use some useful idiots in the lgbt community to push pedophilia as a norm then turn on them once their commie abyss was in power it was a sermon anyone know were I can find it

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
The push to make pedophilia normal is completely inorganic. They will try making it more acceptable slowly, like with LGBT Marxism, which most support Third sex people but not having it thrown in their face like this movement. Give it a generation or 2.

You haven't forgotten what's going to happen in two generations have you
It's why the jews are desperate an one more thing not all lgbt are marxist but most have been brainwashed an need a good wake-up call like telling them what is going to happen to them like (yuri bezminof) yes I know he was a jew but it is useful nonetheless

Wow, it looks like they are really desperate in pushing this agenda. How disgusting.

That's funny you bring that up because I been really keenly aware of the disturbing connections I been being exposed to lately. Yeah I am Third Sex but I am tired of people associating us with marxist bullshit because it seems like some of the people on JoS think that we are mentally ill or something is wrong with those of us who are "gblt" but are NOT Marxist. I am well aware some people are still poisoned by Xianity/Jewish filith, it gets very draining very fast. I am half-tempted to start my own group that is related to Spiritual Satanism without those who keep throwing us all with the Marxist movement or some seem to be unaware this is NOT Christianity. JoS is a good site but it attracts the wrong kind of people who have a hostile mindset towards certain people and with proper power meditation, that should be balanced out. The only reason why I am saying anything about it is because someone is bringing it up with this kind of bullshit like "cuties" released by netflix and then is associating us with that filith.

When I heard about "Cuties" came out, a lot of the people who are third sex were flipping out because people will be associating it with us, because a lot of us has been getting attacked about it. Oh not just that Netflix is controlled by jews, I know this because a lot of the shows about white european historical figures are replaced with black people. LIke the show "Cursed." I was really pissed about it when they were featuring king arthur as black! A lot of the media, and shows like Netflix is trying to erase white european history, it's an attack for sure.

Transviking said:
That's funny you bring that up because I been really keenly aware of the disturbing connections I been being exposed to lately. Yeah I am Third Sex but I am tired of people associating us with marxist bullshit because it seems like some of the people on JoS think that we are mentally ill or something is wrong with those of us who are "gblt" but are NOT Marxist. I am well aware some people are still poisoned by Xianity/Jewish filith, it gets very draining very fast. I am half-tempted to start my own group that is related to Spiritual Satanism without those who keep throwing us all with the Marxist movement or some seem to be unaware this is NOT Christianity. JoS is a good site but it attracts the wrong kind of people who have a hostile mindset towards certain people and with proper power meditation, that should be balanced out. The only reason why I am saying anything about it is because someone is bringing it up with this kind of bullshit like "cuties" released by netflix and then is associating us with that filith.

When I heard about "Cuties" came out, a lot of the people who are third sex were flipping out because people will be associating it with us, because a lot of us has been getting attacked about it. Oh not just that Netflix is controlled by jews, I know this because a lot of the shows about white european historical figures are replaced with black people. LIke the show "Cursed." I was really pissed about it when they were featuring king arthur as black! A lot of the media, and shows like Netflix is trying to erase white european history, it's an attack for sure.
How are you? I hope you are happy now.

I heard about that. Jewish pedophiles trying to say that they were born that way and it's their natural sexual orientation to be a pedophile. So everyone has to accept it. But they can't trick anyone, everybody already knows they are evil predators. Nobody is believing them.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Transviking said:

How are you? I hope you are happy now.

I heard about that. Jewish pedophiles trying to say that they were born that way and it's their natural sexual orientation to be a pedophile. So everyone has to accept it. But they can't trick anyone, everybody already knows they are evil predators. Nobody is believing them.

I am doing alright and yeah I am pretty content.

Pedophilia is a unnatural and disgusting. Jews trying to normalize it makes me vomit.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back