Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Canaanites

Satanic_truth

What's the deal with the Canaanites? Did human sacrifices actually get performed to Moloch? If so, did the Canaanites not also worship Baal who is Beelzebub? Or is the child sacrifice just biblical lies to slander the Canaanite people. I have heard many claims that the Jews are actually the descendants of the Canaanites (since they did not actually exist in Israel until much later, it is fabricated Jewish history)

Moloch is just a cover for Yahweh. It comes from the word "Melek" which means "King." In regards to Baal the Jews would sacrifice to his image as an affront to him because he does not accept human sacrifices. They did it to spit in his face and also, well...because they are murderous psychopaths.

Moloch was just a name for Yahweh. The jews were ashamed of offering grotesque human sacrifices to their god so they pretended they were offering them to some foreign god. But like everything else the jews have stolen, Yahweh was originally a Pagan Canaanite god, different that jewhova.

Although the biblical narratives depict Yahweh as the sole creator god, lord of the universe, and god of the Israelites especially, initially he seems to have been Canaanite in origin and subordinate to the supreme god El. Canaanite inscriptions mention a lesser god Yahweh and even the biblical Book of Deuteronomy stipulates that “the Most High, El, gave to the nations their inheritance” and that “Yahweh’s portion is his people, Jacob and his allotted heritage” (32:8-9). A passage like this reflects the early beliefs of the Canaanites and Israelites in polytheism or, more accurately, henotheism (the belief in many gods with a focus on a single supreme deity). The claim that Israel always only acknowledged one god is a later belief cast back on the early days of Israel’s development in Canaan.

https://www.ancient.eu/Yahweh/

The same they slandered Baal with the human sacrifice thing.

Satanic_truth88 said:
What's the deal with the Canaanites? Did human sacrifices actually get performed to Moloch? If so, did the Canaanites not also worship Baal who is Beelzebub? Or is the child sacrifice just biblical lies to slander the Canaanite people. I have heard many claims that the Jews are actually the descendants of the Canaanites (since they did not actually exist in Israel until much later, it is fabricated Jewish history)

Satanic_truth88 said:
Moloch is Yahweh. Read this article, they admit between the lines that Moloch was a separate entity from the pagan Gods and the name is of Hebrew origin though they add some misleading information about Inanna.
https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/the-cult-of-moloch

of the true light said:
Moloch is just a cover for Yahweh. It comes from the word "Melek" which means "King." In regards to Baal the Jews would sacrifice to his image as an affront to him because he does not accept human sacrifices. They did it to spit in his face and also, well...because they are murderous psychopaths.

That makes sense. So am I right in saying the Jews infiltrated Phoenician and Canaanite society and brought these practices with them? Including their god Moloch? It's very confusing, I'm confused as to why these people succumbed to Yahweh worship

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back