Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Belarus: The Terror greater than in North Korea...

Edward Lonsa

Website
www.deathofcommunism.com
There are not too much totally bolshevic closed communist states left in the world for now: North Korea completely closed. China, Cuba more open. Cambodia and Vietnam even more. And most open and the most quiet and peaceful seemed Belorus... till now.

But jewish communism (not what you are told in your West about it, but what it is in reality: prison, slavery, terror, everlasting torture and beatings that never end) that was not beaten to the end, will soon or later raise its head again. You have to kill communism to the end if you wish to sleep peacefully in your tomb when you die, because if you do not, you will never be able to peacefully reside - the screams of pain of your decendents will wake you up...

Shortly pre-history. What happened was suddenly to everyone, after 26 years of communist dictator Lukashenko, they had a vote in which people chosen Svetlana Tihanovskaya (no party). Anyway they cheat the vote and put Lukashenko back in presidency against the will of the people. Tihanovskaya was sent away to Europe with all her family and people protested. But no one knew what could come to these people. They thought that USSR died, that they lived in 21 century with constitution and related. But when their "Omon" (special force in Belarus and Russia) came and told them: "It is no States here: you are not entitled", they learned the truth where they lived... but it was too late.

People were put to flour one on another as "carpet", so that all four were covered with them tightly and Omon was walking on them crashing their bones. Beaten and traumatized people were put one on another several "carpets" in bus, forced to sing Belarus hymn, for every move their heads were crashed by a rubber stick with iron inside. Omon called some of their own "dogs" meaning they were actually criminals who were used only to torture people. One man had a grenade being put into his pants. Some protestors came to the nest riot in a wheelchair. Some told that they did not believe that such horror could exist.

'Goodbye to life, you will be killed': how detained protesters are bullied in Belarus
https://www.forumdaily.com/en/proshhajtes-s-zhiznyu-vas-budut-ubivat-kak-v-belarusi-izdevayutsya-nad-zaderzhannymi-uchastnikami-protesta/

In Belarus, after the protest actions that began after the presidential elections, thousands of people were detained, arrested and abused. Many were beaten, humiliated and starved to death. Service BBC spoke with several people who were ill-treated in Belarusian police vehicles, prisons and police departments.

Alina Beresneva, 20 years old

From August 9 to August 10, my friends and I were returning from the center of Minsk and fell under the distribution of riot police. They didn’t take part in the protest action, but they threw me to the ground anyway (there are still scratches on my hand), and everyone was packed onto a bus.

We were brought to Akrestsin Street (to the isolation center of the Main Internal Affairs Directorate of the Minsk City Executive Committee. - Approx. BBC). A man stood at the entrance, he said: "Bitches, let's go faster!" I ask: "Why are you talking to us like that?" He took me by the neck, kicked me into the wall and said: "Bitches, examine the floor, you will know where to walk, where to walk."

We, 13 girls, were put in a cell for four. We asked the employee: can we make a call or call a lawyer? He answered us: “Have you seen enough of American films? This is not the States, you are not entitled to anything. "

The night passed, at about 12 noon they began to count us: they asked for our first and last name. We did not eat for more than a day - everyone's stomachs were twisted, everyone was hungry. Because they asked for food, they were even willing to pay. But we were told: "No, bitches, you will know who to vote for." We were terribly shocked that they answered us that way. It's horrible!

Then evening came, and we began to notice (we had a gap between the trough and the door) that people were taken out and forced to sign something, although they were shouting and indignant. It was our turn to sign these protocols. The girls and I agreed to give up what is attributed to us.

I tried to get acquainted with the protocol, began to read it, I said: “Let me, please, familiarize myself with what I am signing”. In response to me: “I will tell you now, bitch! Let's sign quickly, otherwise I'll ****** [rape] and put you in jail for another 20 days. ” I was in shock, tears flowed, traces of which remained on that protocol. I signed “I agree”, put my signature, did not even know what I was signing for.

We were promised that they would be released immediately. We thought that we would forget about everything, like about a bad dream, but that was not the case. We were taken back to the cell, then moved to another, where there were already 20 girls - there were 33 of us in total. It was a complete mockery.

Without food - it was the most terrible moment. By myself, I'm a strong person. But in such a situation, they broke me. My stomach was so twisted that I did not know what to do. You sit and understand how your body is trying to cope with the situation, but it fails. And you are like a small child: angry, but you have no strength, and no one will help you.

I didn't know what to do. I just sat curled up in a ball, and I got a cold sweat, after which they called me a doctor. I barely got up and through this trough I say: “You see, I can't stand, I feel bad, my head is spinning”. In response, I heard: "You will know where to go next time." In the end, I was given a pill of validol (on an empty stomach). Of course, she did not accept it, so as not to make herself worse.

Another night has passed. We decided that if food was not brought to us, then we would already start screaming and calling for help. By August 11, another paddy wagon arrived. Through the window they saw how the guys were being bullied. They were almost half-naked on their knees with their booty up, with their hands behind their heads. If someone moved, they beat them with sticks.

One of our girls started her period. She asked, "Please give me some toilet paper." She was told: "Wipe with your T-shirt." In the end, she just took off her underwear, washed it and walked until it got dirty again. Then, when there was a shift shift, a woman came and brought us the paper. We just idolized her.

The windows faced the street. We saw people shouting, "Let our children go!" In the next cell there was a man who screamed violently, he had problems with his leg. They could not call an ambulance for three days. So he broke down and started shouting out the window so that people could hear him. But the police officer opened the door (you could hear it well) and began to beat him with the words: “Bitch, knead your ass, now I’ll push your blood back into your ass”.

If there was an opportunity to somehow punish those people, I would gladly do it. All this divided life into “before” and “after”. I used to want to enter the Ministry of Internal Affairs, be a police officer, protect people, human rights, but after I was there, the desire disappeared. Now I just want to leave this country, take all my relatives and friends, so as not to stay here.

Sergey (name changed at the request of the hero), 25 years old

I was detained on the third day of the action, on August 11, near a shopping center. He worked not just in the OMON, it was the Almaz special detachment - the elite that fights against terrorists.

When we saw a convoy of special equipment approaching us, we realized that we could only hide. I sat in a secluded place, for some time they could not find me. It so happened that I saw people kneeling on the ground in front of the shopping center being beaten. One of them fell, a riot policeman leaned towards him, he raised his eyes, and we met. At that moment I thought I was ***** [the end].

I was also taken to the site. Those who said something were beaten. They put me down, beat me a little. I had a backpack with me with respirators and masks. One of the officers looked at him and said, "Oh, this is some kind of organizer." We started looking for the owner.

I decided not to confess - I understood that additional violence would be used. After several minutes of beating, I was again asked if my backpack was. I said I’m not mine. Three special forces men took me around the corner of the shopping center. My hands were tied. They took out a combat grenade (I know how they are outwardly different from flash and noise) and said that they would now take out the check, put it in my panties, I would blow myself up, and then they would say that the guy was blown up by an improvised explosive device. That no one will prove anything and nothing will happen to them.

I kept saying that the backpack was not mine. They put a grenade in my pants and ran away. Then they came back and said that I ****** [became insolent], they started beating me again - in the groin, in the face. The backpack was ordered to be carried in the teeth. While we were going to the paddy wagon, they continued to hit me in the face with their hands. If I dropped my backpack, they beat me. Now my teeth are chipped.

They took me to a paddy wagon, there were 20 people. We were thrown at each other. Above was a riot policeman who walked around the people. They put their feet on the neck and began to choke. People's hands were swollen due to the ties - whoever complained was beaten on the hands. There was an asthmatic in our car, he began to choke. The riot policeman approached him, put his foot on his throat, began to strangle him and said: "If you die, we don't care."

When we were taken outside, paint was spilled on the ground. They smeared it on my face, marked it this way. Then I was transferred to another car. There were four officers with truncheons: they put you on the floor and beat you in your legs, saying: “This is not to run! I got it already! " There I was alone, perhaps others were taken there. The girls were not beaten in front of me.

Then they returned me to the general paddy wagon. There were two girls of 18 years old. Their fault was that they raised their heads and paid attention to the fact that someone in the cabin was getting sick. After several such calls, a riot policeman approached one of them, started shouting at her, and grabbed her by the hair. He somehow cut off part of her hair and said: "You are whores, we will send you to a pre-trial detention center, we will put you in a cell with the men, you will be ****** [raped] there, and then we will take you to the forest."

There was a guy who didn't want to unlock the phone. He was stripped naked and told that if he did not tell the password, he would be raped with sticks. He agreed, then they threw him to lie with the others.

On the subject: Protests in Belarus: 7 thousand detainees, female human chains, support from the US diaspora

We were brought to some crossing point. We left the paddy wagon. There was a corridor of 40 people to another bus. When you walk on it, they beat you. You fall - they beat you until you get up (on the legs, on the head). When I got to the bus, I fell from a blow. The special forces drew attention to me again, because I had a T-shirt of solidarity with Russian political prisoners. They additionally beat me, and then took me by the arms and legs and threw me into the bus like a sack.

They yelled at me, told me to crawl to a certain point. I crawled slowly, they beat me again. When I crawled, I simply could not move. Another employee came up to me, put his foot on his back and began to beat me on the head with a truncheon - no longer a simple rubber one, but with a metal rod. I understood this, because after the first blow it turned me off. I stopped feeling something.

He beat for a while. Then people piled on top of me, it was hard to breathe. Those who were on top continued to beat. It was not clear where it was worse - above, where you are with air, but they beat, or below, where you are suffocating, but you are not beaten.

Then they dropped us off, there was another “corridor” where they beat us. We were transferred to a paddy wagon in a “glass” cell. It was designed for three people, eight were pushed into it. I was pressed against the wall and saw blood - only then I realized that my head was broken. At some point he lost consciousness, this was repeated several times.

When we were brought to the institution, due to injuries and stuffiness, I simply could not stand and fell out of the cell. They said, "It looks like this one is ready." I was thrown out of the paddy wagon and thrown. The doctors immediately approached me, they said that my head was cut, everything was beaten, as if there was a concussion. I was nauseous and drooling. After that, they didn't touch me. The riot police themselves were already standing and arguing whether I would die or not.

There weren't enough ambulances to take everyone out, I lay for an hour. As a result, they came for me. In the ambulance I asked to be taken home, and not to the hospital, because from there the protesters are taken away. But because of a broken head and a suspicion of a broken leg, they still took me to the hospital.

The doctors understand that people are being tortured, they try to take out whoever they can. In total, they put 12 stitches on three wounds, did operations, and photographs. A few hours later my friends took me out of the hospital. Due to the fact that I had neither a passport nor a telephone, my identity was never established.

While they beat me, I didn't think about anything most of the time. I was scared, I did not expect such violence. I thought about how to group in order to stay healthy. To be honest, I also thought about emigration. That if nothing changes, I will be scared to live in a country where you can be killed at any moment and no one will be punished. It is scary to think that employees of these structures live next to us, torturing people and continuing to live their normal lives.

Oleg, 24 years old (name changed at the request of the hero)

I am a trucker, I have nothing to do with politics, not an enemy of the people. Came a week ago from a flight from Siberia. I looked at what was happening on the Internet. I saw the children go out, grandmothers. I thought: I, a young guy, will sit at home? And he went too.

I was detained [on the night] from 10 to 11 August, closer to midnight. There was cotton not far from me. I was stunned. I saw a guy lying on the ground. I wanted to help him up, but his leg was practically ripped off. A flash-bang grenade hit him directly in the cup, his knee was gone.

The phone fell somewhere, I ran to look for an ambulance. One drove by, asked the doctors to drive up. They asked me and a few other guys to stay to help. About twenty meters away were riot policemen - with shields, weapons, machine guns.

They did not take us away, they told others not to touch us. And then they ran up from behind, put them down quickly, hit me on the legs. They put their hands behind their heads and kicked them. The doctor tried to explain, shouted: "What are you doing, we cannot cope here, people are helping!"

First they lifted us up, and then after a minute and a half they ran up again and beat us with truncheons. On the way to the paddy wagon, they beat me, in the paddy wagon they also beat me, shouted: "Oh, you are finished creatures." Were legs, hands, flew all over the body. With us sat a man of about fifty, a disabled person of the second group. He asked for a pill, said that he felt bad. He was constantly beaten.

When the big cell in the paddy wagon was full, they began to sort us into small ones - six people each. There was nothing to breathe, since the window is very small and one. We sat in this smoke channel for an hour and a half. After that we were taken to Akrestsin Street. When we ran out, a corridor of police officers and riot policemen lined up. We ran to the fence - they beat us. They smiled and said: “Did you want a change? There will be changes for you! "

For an hour and a half we stood with our heads bowed on our knees in front of a concrete fence. There were stones, my knees are still blue. If someone was indignant, they beat him. One man shouted that he was an FSB officer. He was surrounded, given to the solar plexus, his men were kneaded with clubs for five. The reporter from Russia was beaten, he shouted to the point of horror. They beat me for any question.

I stood still, not thinking about anything. I felt very sorry for the people who were beaten. I also flew periodically. Then they took us into the building, while we ran to hand over our belongings, they continued to beat us with truncheons. After we were driven into the exercise yard, there were about a hundred and thirty people, everyone was standing one on top of the other. Once every two hours, ten people were taken to the toilet and once again an hour they were given two two-liter bottles of water. Some did not have time to look at them, as they were already over.

Then they again took us out into the street, beating us along the way - they brought us to our knees and interrogated. Then everyone was sent to a cell: while we were running there, we continued to fly. There were 120 people in the cell; during the day they were given only water and one loaf of bread for everyone.

The next morning there were trials, by that time there were about 25 people in the cell. At the trial they agreed to release me, but no arrest was ordered. But after that they still kept him until the evening. My personal belongings were never found, they promised to give them back later. They took me out into the street - I saw a crowd of guys lying face down. They were beaten and shouted. And their relatives were standing over the fence.

The policeman himself, who was standing with us, said that it was horror, it was scary. When they took us out through the backyard, we were told that if we went up to the crowd, where there were relatives and the press, they would take us away, and we would be blue. But when we left, people ran up to us like heroes - they offered cigarettes, they gave us a call to relatives. As a result, my legs, back and shoulder blades were completely beaten off.

Marylya, 31 years old

On August 12, my friends and I, after 23 pm, were returning home by car along an empty avenue - there were no more traffic jams in Minsk, as in the first days of protests, when cars were blocked. And not far from the Stele, where the people gathered on election day, a traffic cop stopped us and ordered us to pull over to the side of the road. In addition to the traffic police car, there were several "minibuses" (minibuses. - Approx. BBC). People in black protective uniforms, in black balaclavas came up - it seems they had the stripes of the Ministry of Internal Affairs, but I won't say for sure - I could not see it. There were a lot of them, only three people fell on our car. They did not introduce themselves, they told us to get out of the car.

We were told to unlock the phones, then the employees began to look at what photos and videos we had. They took me aside, and the guys put their hands on the car. The guys opened their phones, and in the gallery everyone had videos from previous nights - how cars are in traffic and buzzing and so on. We know that by law we are not obliged to show this, but when a bunch of black people with machine guns or some other weapon are standing near you ... They started cursing, shouting: “You wanted change? We will show you the changes now! ” They began to discuss what to do with us, they decided to take them to the police department.

They took the keys to our car, took them into the bus, we didn't see the driver's face either. Two people sat down with us with weapons, and someone was driving behind us in our car. Then they remembered about me, told to dial the password from the phone. I say, "My hands are shaking." One of them even said: "Leave her alone, why do you need this." The second - the most aggressive - took my phone away from me and also began to say: "Here, there is a video from the protests ..."

We were taken to the inner courtyard of the police department - there were already guys lying on the asphalt from the car that had been brought in front of us, and the girl was standing near the wall. They put me not far from her, too, facing the wall, and the guys along the other wall. And I heard the blows and realized that they were beating my husband - because the one who beat said: "Why do you need a white bracelet?" It was a white rubber bracelet on my husband's arm - a symbol of our support for Tikhanovskaya and for peaceful change. I wanted to take a look, but those who were behind me said, "Don't jerk your head."

They came to rewrite the data. An officer approached me, apparently the police department, without a mask and in civilian clothes - I could not see his face either, because I was facing the wall. He told me to enter the password on the phone, but he said: “Mashenka,” “If you need anything, please,” - such a super-kind policeman.

While I unlocked the phone, I managed to remove Telegram and something else from it, because I heard them say that they would watch our subscriptions. He said, “I'll see what you deleted now,” but he failed.

The guys with the girl from another car were taken away somewhere and then they also began to call us by our last name. While I was walking, the one who looked like a riot policeman started shouting for me to lower my head. And the employee in civilian clothes says: "Don't go to her, everything is fine." And then such a story happened. We were already told to take our things, they gave us the phones - but one of the friends was called by his wife all the time, and he had Tsoi's song “Change!” Installed on his ringtone. He was told to turn off the sound, and someone from behind said: "Don't take them away, they haven't learned their lesson yet."

We were led and put facing another wall of the courtyard. Guys - with my hands behind my head, I just kept my hands behind my back. The husband, for the fact that he chuckled, was hit on the legs, told to spread his legs wider. At first they told me that I could stand as I wanted, but then another riot policeman came up and told me to put my legs wider too. All the time they gave different commands and it was difficult to understand what they wanted. One riot policeman allowed the guy, whose legs were numb, to squat, and another came up, kicked him in the legs and ordered him to stand up against the wall again.

They stood behind us and scoffed, said: "We would sit at home." Our friend's hand became numb, he was forbidden to move it, but they began to say: "Why are you hanging around with protests if you are so frail?" They said basically the same phrases that I had already heard from acquaintances who were detained: “You are throwing Molotov cocktails at us,” “It's the West that pays for everything.”

In the end, we heard another guy brought in, and the rhythmic sounds of truncheons on the body - several people beat him very severely. He asked not to beat, but they cursed and beat. This was really scary. Then they took him away, and we were told that we would stand until seven in the morning, the end of their shift. Then someone came up and asked: “Who is the most violent here? Not a girl. ” His colleagues started laughing and pointed at our friend. And they forced him to do push-ups, under the count, they told him to freeze in the most uncomfortable position, and promised that if he didn't push out normally, they would beat him - all with mockery and obscenities. Then they told me to squat.

Then we were told that they would be released without a protocol: "We hope you will not participate anywhere else." We returned home at about 2 am. The guys have big bruises from rubber sticks. But we are not going to stop, because it was their main goal - to intimidate, but they themselves are afraid of us and perceive more as enemies.

Nikita Telizhenko, journalist Znak.com, 29 years old

I went to the store, I needed to buy clothes, because after the previous promotions my old one was worn out. I took a package with things. I reached the Palace of Sports Street and halfway saw that all the young people who got off the bus were immediately transferred from the bus stop to the paddy wagons. I began to describe this for the editorial board. At the moment when I was doing this, a bus pulled up to me, people ran out from there, grabbed my hands.

They grabbed my phone. We decided that since I am writing something and I have the Internet, I am the coordinator. They saw photographs of special equipment and previous actions. They loaded me into a car and took me to a paddy wagon, in which I just sat for two hours. I tried to explain that I am a journalist, but this did not fascinate them.

Tin started near the “Moskovsky” police station, where they brought us. The vans are opening, people are wringing their hands. If the head is higher than necessary, it immediately flies over the back of the head either with a club or with a shield. They are dragging. I saw that the guy who was being led in front of me, just for the sake of a joke, was banging his head in full swing on the doorframe. He screamed, raised his head, he still fell.

Then what struck me the most was the “human carpet”. We were taken to the floor and the first thing I see are people who are just lying on the floor. On them are not only riot police, but you are forced too. I had to step on the man, because when I tried to get around him, I flew again.

Blood on the floor, stool. You are thrown on the floor, you cannot turn your head. I was lucky to have a mask. Nearby there was a guy who tried to turn around, he was hit on the head with full swing with ankle boots, although he had already been badly beaten before. There were people with broken hands who could not move them.

People were forced to pray. They brought in a guy who begged: "Dads, don't hit." He was told that they would now hide him, they would start counting his teeth. Several hits. He is already choking on blood, and the riot policeman says to him - "Read Our Father!" [xian prayer in Russian, they forced people to pray xian god] And here you sit and hear a guy reading with a broken mouth: "Our Father, like the One of Heaven..."

The scariest moment is when you are sitting, and people in the corridors, one floor below, are beaten to such an extent that they cannot speak and howl. You turn your head - there is blood on the floor, people are shouting, and on the wall is a board of honor with smiling policemen who do it. You realize that you are in hell.

After the shift change, it turned out that two of the detainees were missing. They realized that they were already confusing people, they let us down into solitary confinement cells - 20-30 people each. There is no ventilation, you could stand near the wall. An hour later everything was wet from the fumes. For those who are older, it became bad, one guy lost consciousness.

Then, about 16 hours after arriving at the police station, they began to take us out very harshly and toss us into the paddy wagon. It was forbidden to sit, people were stacked in three layers. Some people with injuries were downstairs, they could not breathe. They screamed in pain - they just approached them, beat them on the head with truncheons, humiliated them. It was reminiscent of torture by the Gestapo, for in ordinary life it is unrealistic to imagine that this is possible.

It was impossible to go to the toilet. Those who asked were told to walk by themselves. As a result, people really did go for themselves, including by and large. By that time, everyone had already stopped asking for something - even in the police department they understood: there would be no help. Those who complained were severely beaten.

When the paddy wagon moved, the people were allowed to crawl. But if someone tried to lean on the seats or raised their head, they immediately flew in. Then the riot police got bored, and they told to kneel down and sing the anthem of Belarus. This was filmed on the phone. As the paddy wagon drove, the surrounding cars honked. But if the drivers knew what was going on inside, they would not be honking - they would have taken these paddy wagons by storm.

Lost my composure after an hour and a half. I said: "Sorry, I'm a Russian journalist, what have I done?" I began to get hits in the kidneys, neck, head. Answer never received. There was a guy with me who said: "Please shoot us, why are you torturing us." And he was told that they would not shoot anyone, because even more pain awaits us in prison and they will "cock" us in turn.

When we were brought to [the detention center] in Zhodino, we were told: "Goodbye to life, they will kill you here." But, to our surprise, they accepted us normally. The colony employees showed cruelty only until the SOBR members left. People were glad that they were in prison - most of all they were afraid that they would be taken back to Minsk by paddy wagons.

I stayed there for three or four hours. The colonel came for me, they took me out, went to look for my things. Those with whom I was, were glad that they let me go and I could tell about what was happening. At the exit we were met by a representative of the consulate. I was deported from Belarus with a ban on entry for five years and taken to Smolensk.

If there was no ban, I would return to work in Belarus. There are unique people. They perceive change with a plus sign and are united by one goal.

Natalia, 34 years

We walked along the street without incident with our friends. Then a crowd of people appeared behind us, running away from the Omomnites, then they themselves. Several of them ran past us, and one, apparently tired of running, clung to my friend and me. He said: “Why are you laughing? I see you're having fun. And the fact that today the face of a policeman was cut with a splinter of a bottle is funny to you too, right? ” And I didn't laugh, I wanted him to leave us in peace.

But somehow it made him angry, he dragged me into the minibus. There were already people in the minibus. We were asked: “Do you like being meat? Where is your Tikhanovskaya? Where is your Tie? "

We arrived at the Sovetskoye police station. On the street, everyone was put facing the fence, with their hands on the fence. And we stood near this wall until the next morning. We were periodically rearranged. They took me to the basement, where they confiscated my things, took my phone, and sent me back to this wall.

Someone [behind the wall] drove up in a car and tried to turn on Tsoi “Changes”. And we heard how the police were talking among themselves that they should also be dragged here - along with "changes". Some girl was looking for a guy. She probably got on the roof of the car, because we saw her face behind the fence. And the cops talked among themselves: "Look, there is some kind of mare, go drive her out of there!" They talk about people like that.

The guys were beaten. One of them, apparently, had a broken rib. The girl had a broken leg - apparently, she was [injured] when they were taken. The most daring ones received first. Soon the police van drove up and started loading the guys there. Someone was clearly beaten there. Apparently, a lot of people were loaded there, and I heard: “Legs under you! Legs under you! ”, From there came blows and shouts. They were taken by paddy wagons somewhere.

The girls remained. They started calling us into the building of the police department and offering to sign the protocol. The protocol contained nonsense: that I took an active part in the rally and shouted the slogans "Stop, cockroach!" For myself, I decided that I would not sign anything. Those who signed were released immediately home. Those who refused were taken to Akrestsin Street to the Center for Isolation of Offenders (TIC).

In fact, not all freaks are there. We came across a "kind policeman" who said: "Well, well, while no one sees, you can write a text message home." I don’t know if this is such a role or if he’s really good, but I want to think that there is something human in them.

Due to the influx of a huge number of people there was a complete mess. We were supposed to be placed in the CIP, but it turned out that there was no place there, and they decided to place us in a temporary detention center. There was no room in the IVS either, and then we were temporarily assigned to the so-called glass - a room a meter by a little less than a meter. The four of us were put in there.

Then we were placed in a cell for two people. They gave out one mattress. In addition to the beds already occupied by the two women, the surfaces included a table, a bench and a floor. We slept who where: who was on the table - one might say on the bookshelf, who was on the mattress across. Probably, we did not eat for a day, but then we began to feed.

When our third day came to an end and we said that we should be released, they answered us: "Nobody owes you anything here." They say to you that you are some kind of beast. Is it even possible with animals like that? This is a different kind of format of people who communicate with us, as with criminals, and with each other.

74 hours later, on the night of August 13, we were told to leave the cell, taken out into the street, and put facing the wall. They said that they would not give things back - and in my case it was a phone number, passport, driving license, money. Someone had the only keys to the apartment. The two girls continued to be indignant, then they were hit and told that they were going back to the cell.

I turned to them and asked: “What are you doing?”, For which I received a blow to the face with a hand and a truncheon on the legs. The evil cop asked: “Who else has things here?”, Then said to run away. All have boots without laces, but you have to run to the exit. We were told: "We have a cordon there, if you hit it, you will come back."

https://www.forumdaily.com/en/proshhajtes-s-zhiznyu-vas-budut-ubivat-kak-v-belarusi-izdevayutsya-nad-zaderzhannymi-uchastnikami-protesta/

Girl:
Beaten with ten men, threatened to 'let go in a circle', put on their knees, called terrorist, animal...

The girl spoke about the attitude of the punishers to those detained in Belarusian prisons. pic.twitter.com/07xiJpmkps

- https://twitter.com/Virus19Korona/status/1294010755789066240?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

A brutal attack on a civilian and proof for where it was filmed#LiveBelarus#Go away #LukashenkoGoAway @nexta_tv pic.twitter.com/uccEWRd1xw

- https://twitter.com/burtstengl/status/1293614269741838336?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

"It was scary when you take out a child covered in blood, and the child screams:" Mom, I don't want to die! "

An interview with the parents of a five-year-old girl from Belarus, who was wounded when the security forces began beating the car in which they were sitting with truncheons: pic.twitter.com/iiet6Wutwg

- https://twitter.com/CurrentTimeTv/status/1293839321926184960?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Human hunt. People detained in Belarus during protests tell stories of torture and humiliation

Thousands of people have been detained in Belarus during protests that began over disagreement with the official results of the presidential election. Not only the protesters were detained, the riot police grabbed ordinary passers-by too. This tactic of detention is common for Belarusian law enforcers. However, they have never been so cruel.

LB.ua tells the stories of Belarusians who were released earlier or were ordinary passers-by. They talk about both physical and psychological violence applied to adults, children and teenagers. If you feel that the description of torture may be too much for you, we suggest that you omit Andrey's account.
Oksana Rasulova, journalist

Inna: "I can't forgive what they did to my child"

On 11 August, I was in the city with my 9-year-old son Zakhar. I was returning home to the Kamennaya Gorka district. Public transport did not work, everything was blocked. We walked for three hours from the centre of Minsk to our district because we could not call a taxi - neither the Internet nor mobile communication worked. So I just hailed a taxi.

I decided to visit a store in the mall near our house. A peaceful rally was taking place nearby, there were many women in white, people were applauding. There was no hardware or military. Zakhar and I often go to this store, cashiers and security guards know us. So I allowed him to go to the bathroom on his own while I was buying groceries.

5f3847bc9ef68.jpeg

When I was at the counter, I heard gunfire and explosions. The guards immediately closed the door of the store to prevent a crowd of protesters from running in. We went to the front door to see what was happening. I was filming everything on my phone, it was awful. People were running in panic, shouting, security officers in black were chasing and shooting at them, throwing stun grenades. I used to work in an investigative committee but I couldn't make out the security officers' badges - some orange ones with triangles. Gas began to creep into the store, making us tearful. Those who dared to leave the store were immediately apprehended.

And then these security officers in black began to break down the door to the mall. The guards tried to reason with them, saying that there were many women and children inside. When I realised that they could not be stopped, I rushed out to look for my son. I turned around to run for the toilets when I heard crackles, screams and blows. They shouted: "Bitches! Prostitutes! Face down to the floor!" At first, I even thought that they were some kind of terrorists, that our police could not do that.

I managed to hide under the counter - I thought that Zakhar would be going the toilets, I would call him and we would hide. However, I immediately heard people being beaten, I couldn't stand it and ran out to look for him. I shouted: "Zakhar! Zakhar!" And then I saw him on the floor, an unfamiliar woman covered him with her body. He jumped to his feet and ran to me. They started to take people out. We managed to get out of the store but we walked on the floor covered with blood.

I didn't know how to go home, it was horrible all around us. We crossed the mall but there was shooting there. Then I saw a group of about 30 security officers and rushed to them. I cried and begged them to walk me and my child home. One of them came to us, took my hand and led me. Another security officer joined in and they reassured Zakhar. And he kept saying how scared he was, how he was beaten because he didn't want to get down on the floor but wanted to look for his mother, how he was pressed with a truncheon…

We stopped at the road at a traffic light. A blue bus approached, and men in black uniforms came out of it. They started shooting at passing cars. The security officers who accompanied us disappeared somewhere, and my son and I hid behind a tree. When everything calmed down and the green light came on, we started crossing the road. We were almost hit by a traffic police car and two blue buses without license plates.

I could see our house already but I couldn't come closer because people were running there, being chased by security officers. I was scared. I again asked a group of security officers who were just standing at the bus stop to escort us. One young man asked his boss if he could.

I could not stand it any longer and asked him: "What are you doing ?! How can that be?! I was just visiting a store with my child! What did you do to my child?! Where am I now - is it Belarus or a dream?! Why should I be afraid to go home?!"

He answered: "Woman, do not provoke me. If you are so scared, we will take you and the child into the bus - you will spend time there too." I fell silent. He did allow a few guys to walk us to the entrance.

When we came there, I sat down on the bench and said: "Guys, do you even understand why you are shooting at people?" Everyone was silent and one only of them said: "Fuck knows."

I looked at these guys and I had a feeling they were not one of us. I worked in law enforcement but I have never seen such cruelty. However it is not them who are real beasts, I think, but their commanders.

Zakhar has a very bad sleep and is afraid of sharp sounds. Once he hears any clap, he says that it is shooting and we need to hide. Yesterday we were at the playground in the afternoon and teenagers ran past us, he got scared and ran to me shouting: "Mom, this is riot police, let's run away!"

On the first day after those events, I was listless, I didn't understand what was happening and what to do. Fear and panic came later. Today I'm scared to live. It's scary to be home. I even barricade the door because I'm afraid they'll break in. I'm afraid to answer calls because what if it is a social service that wants to take Zakhar away? It is very easily done here. Anyway, I tell on social networks about what happened, talk to journalists. It hurts and offends me that I should be so afraid. But I can't forgive what they did to my child. Now the main thing for me is to protect the rights of the child and the honour and dignity of women. Mothers from all over the country call to support me.

Andrey*: "They put a grenade in my pants and said they would blow it up"

I was detained near a shopping mall. There were about 300 people. There were two buses with the Almaz special-purpose police, and about six more vehicles with the OMON riot police came later. We were surrounded, both protesters and ordinary shoppers. I tried to run away but I failed. We were all brought to our knees. Those lying were beaten. I had a backpack with masks, respirators and gloves. One of the riot policemen decided that the backpack belonged to the organizers. He began to ask around whose backpack it was. I said it was not mine but I was beaten. Then three men in black uniform took me out of the mall, showed me an army grenade (not a stun grenade) and shoved it into my pants. They said: "Now we will take a fuse out and you will be torn into pieces, and we will say that you set off an improvised explosive device. And we will not be punished for this." They ran a few metres away but then returned. The grenade did not explode. They beat me, targeting the groin in particular.

I was taken to a paddy wagon. No-one was sitting, everyone was stacked on the floor. OMON policemen walked over people. They deliberately stood on the neck to strangle a person. If you said something, they beat you. Our hands were swollen from ties on our hands, and when we complained about it, they beat our hands.

5f3848549c25a.jpeg

Doctors provide medical help to people who have been tortured and beaten by police

There was a guy with asthma in the paddy wagon, he was screaming that he was suffocating because he was crushed by people. A riot policeman approached him and put his foot on his neck. "I don\'t care if you die," he said.

The severity depends on who is detaining. We were detained by the Almaz special police and there are just animals. As I was being led, special policemen simply approached and beat me. Not because I raised my head or said anything, but for no reason.

Beating never stopped. Almost every minute. With and without a reason. They decided that I was the organiser because of this backpack, so at some point I was taken out of the car. White paint was spilled on the asphalt. I was thrown to the ground, literally trampled, they smeared my face with white paint and transferred me to another paddy wagon. There were riot policemen standing on both sides, they put me face down on the floor and started kicking my legs from both sides. They beat me for a few minutes, wanted to crush my kneecaps. After that, you can't walk normally. I'm not sure if everyone was taken to this paddy wagon. I was sent back to the others. Twenty people were lying on top of each other. A riot policeman held his foot on my neck the entire time. Sometimes he pressed harder.

All phones were confiscated and unlocked. They knocked passwords out of us. One boy was stripped naked and threatened that he would be raped with truncheons if he did not say his password. He said.

There were a few girls aged around 18. They tried to draw attention to some guys who were sick. Then one security officer approached the girl, grabbed her by the hair and started shouting: "Whore, why did you come here at all?! Don't open your mouth!" When she started saying something, he shaved part of her hair and said that if she did not shut up, they would be taken to a pre-trial detention centre, thrown into a cell with men and raped all night. And then they will be taken to the forest and she will live with it.

We were taken from the mall to the city centre. There is a kind of special point where people from paddy wagons are transferred further. We were beaten and made to crawl out of the paddy wagon with our hands tied. Then there was a corridor of people, 20 on each side. They beat us as we were walking. If someone fell, he was beaten until he got up. When I crawled to the end of this corridor, two men in black noticed my T-shirt - it was a T-shirt in support of Oleh Sentsov and Oleksandr Kolchenko. They started shouting that I had something against Russia, beat me and threw me into a bus like a sack and told me to crawl. I was crawling slowly because my hands were tied and my legs were injured. I was beaten for that too. When I crawled to the designated place, a special police officer approached me, put his foot on my neck and started beating me on the head with a rubber truncheon with a metal rod. I don't know how long he beat me because I blacked out. More people were thrown on top of me. I don't know how many, but I felt that they were also beaten. I was lying and thinking that I did not really know whether it was better to be above, where you can breathe but you are beaten, or suffocate down below where you are not beaten.

We were transferred to another paddy wagon which was to take us to the detention centre. There were separate sections for people. They were designed for three but eight of us got pushed in there. It was hard to breathe. My legs failed me, so I hung on my neighbours and leaned against the wall. And only then I saw blood flowing down the wall, so I realized that my head was injured. On the way, I lost consciousness several times so when the door of the paddy wagon opened, I just fell out. We were just thrown out of the car and I lay there until the medics arrived.

There was no beating there. I fainted, I was shaking, saliva was dripping out of my mouth, I felt nauseous, my arms and legs were blue. The doctors said that I needed to be hospitalized, so no-one touched me anymore. They turned me on my side so that I wouldn't suffocate.

5f38489ec783d.jpeg

Relatives and friends greet people after their release from a pre-trial detention centre in Minsk

When I was lying in the yard, I could hear screams. Everyone was put on their knees and beaten. I lay there for an hour, and the beatings did not stop for an hour.

The medics really tried to help, take the detainees out and calm them down. As I was hospitalised with an injured head, I was not detained. I was not taken to the detention centre either in Akrestsina Street or in Zhodzina, this saved me from further torture.
Miron: "People were stacked in several layers, one on top of the other"

They detained me, my mom and dad, my girlfriend and friends. I was detained on 10 August when I was walking with my friends. We were crossing the street when two blue buses without number plates drove up out of nowhere. Masked men carrying machine guns jumped out of them and we started to run away. Everyone in Belarus knows: if you see them, run.

I was helping my girlfriend to run away. We were blocked by another bus but she continued to run. And I was hit on the arm with a truncheon, twice on the back, knocked down, handcuffed and thrown into a bus. I was lying face down on the floor. They stepped on my back, it was impossible to breathe. It was stuffy. People were stacked in several layers, one on top of the other.

Then I and the others were transferred to a paddy wagon. That cell is designed for one person, but five of us were put there. It was even worse than on the bus, there were two small windows instead of ventilation.

We were taken to a police department and forced to lie face down on the floor in the gym. We lay from 6 pm to 2 am without moving: heads turned to the left, hands in handcuffs behind our backs. It was not until the night that we were allowed to move a little – it was incredibly painful to lie like this. Thanks to the humanity of one officer, we were able to drink water and go to the bathroom.

My parents were looking for me. At 10 pm they went with my girlfriend and relatives of other detainees gathered outside one of the police stations. There were 17 people in total. A paddy wagon approached and took everyone in.

5f3848cf3e6b5.jpeg

A woman drinks water after being released from a pre-trial detention centre in Minsk

My mother spent two days in custody. She was released on 13 August. My father was released this morning. They were both in Akrestsina Street. My mother has diabetes, and she had to take medication every day, but the detention centre refused to pass them over to her.

That's why my uncle, grandmother and I wrote to news media and talked to foreign journalists. Our lawyer filed a complaint because it is illegal not to hand over the medicine, just as it is illegal to detain both parents of a minor, I am 16.

I was released at 2 o'clock at night. My girlfriend was released that night. The protocol, which I was told to sign, mentioned other time and place of detention. They allegedly detained me under Article 23.34 of the Code of Administrative Offences of the Republic of Belarus on unauthorised mass events. Then I was already angry and refused to sign. I was allowed to make changes in a special field of the protocol, and only after that I signed it. I later learned that my friends were not even allowed to read the protocol. I was also lucky to have my phone back, but they did not return my backpack. Phones and wedding rings were not returned to the parents.

I was detained for the first time two years ago. My friends and I left paper boats near the Russian Embassy to protest against the Russian blockade of Ukrainian ships in the Kerch Strait. But it was less brutal then.
Margarita: "Policemen drove scooters over people lying on the ground"

My friend and I were driving a motorcycle without a license plate in the morning. We were stopped because of this in Nemiga, near the city wall. A friend said that the number just fell off and he had not yet had time to re-attach it. In fact, he did not want to drive with the license plate to prevent police from tracking it. We were asked to open the bags, there were respirators and spray cans with white and red paint. This aroused suspicion in the traffic police but we said we were not going to the rally. I was asked to unbutton my jacket, I had a white-red-white flag underneath. There was no point in resisting. We wanted to ask for a fine but we were taken to a police station. We agreed that my friend Sasha would drive the motorcycle and I would ride in the police car, it was a guarantee that he would not run away.

That's how we got to the Central Police Department. I managed to send a message to my brother. My phone was immediately taken away from me because they thought we were writing in joint chats, they were sure that we have a whole alert system. We were brought to the police department quite calmly, we were not even asked to lower our heads. Everything seemed peaceful, and I even believed that we would just be fined.

We were put near the wall. We spread our legs and rested our palms on the wall. They started shouting but said at once that they would not beat me because I was a girl. But as soon as Sasha spread his legs, he was hit in the groin. The security forces demanded that the legs and arms be spread wider, and they became very angry when people could not do so. They beat them again. They were especially cruel with the tall and broad-shouldered - and Sasha is just like that.

Police said that we had no license plate at all, painted graffiti and were at a rally. They immediately got into my phone. For some reason I did not see any danger and told them my password. They started rummaging through all the messengers, listening to personal voice messages, mocking me that there were messages of concern while I was about to get locked for five years. The Internet did not work but not for them.

We used to joke among us that we were "going to war", they took special interest in these words. I wrote to a friend in the Czech Republic that we were coordinating the movement. In fact, we rode a motorcycle and watched what was happening, where grenades were thrown and where there was shooting. Motorcycles are more mobile than cars, so we passed this information over to a column of cars. Therefore, the security forces were convinced that we were really coordinating and protesting for money. As if they really couldn't believe that no-one was paying us. They called us animals, dumb heads. They asked: "Where is your manicure, beast?"

Especially many motorcyclists were detained that day, and these bearded informal boys were beaten as hard as possible. And also those who easily confessed to what they needed.

We were taken to the courtyard. The men were beaten near the walls until they fell. They forced them to get up and beat them further. In fact, there were normal guys in the police department too, those who did not beat, allowed [detainees] to go inside if it was cold. I was never hit, although in the morning the girls were beaten in the same way. Some even spoke politely and asked us to lower our heads, instead of twisting arms right away. Maybe I was just lucky.

There were doctors in the cell with me who [were detained when they] came out to help the protesters. Police also did not believe that they were not paid for this work. But the police severely beat one guy, he began to choke, and police turned for help to these doctors. After that, they were no longer interrogated, but asked for advice on what to do with the beaten.

I stood outside for seven hours. At 5 am a policeman asked me if I was cold. I said yes and asked permission to squat. But he took me to the cell, it turned out that all the girls were already there, and I was standing alone with the men in the yard. The men who remained outside were lying there half-dead, often without clothes. The policemen took scooters, which were left from the previous detainees, and rode them in the yard in the dark. They drove over people, filmed it on the phone, laughed.

I spent another six hours in the cell, we could even talk. We sat in great company, made acquaintances, created a chat in Telegram. Compared to men, we were in a sanatorium. However, we could not get in touch with relatives or lawyers.

Beaten people were forced to sing the anthem of Belarus. I didn\'t sing, I said I didn\'t know the words.

But I was not punished for this. After I read the stories of the other detainees, I realized that at that moment I could have been hit in the head with a truncheon. But then I was really not afraid and believed that they would not bother me because I am a girl. Probably, if I am detained a second time, I will be more afraid. I came to terms with the fact that my friend had been beaten. I knew that everyone would be beaten and there was nothing that could be done about it. I still can't find Sasha.

5f384984e6e20.jpeg

People gather near the prison where their relatives who took part in the protests are being held.

The policemen were completely convinced that they were right. They said: "Well, to be honest, what do you want? Everything is so good, everything is honest. My daughter is afraid to go outside because of you!"

We were scared that they would send us to Zhodzina but they released us at 10 am. Two protocols were drawn up for me but I could not read them. I only saw the words "screaming", "rally", "resistance during detention" out of the corner of my eye. There was no trial. At the end they said: "We really do not want to cross paths with you here anymore. Don't get caught anymore, girls."
Alexander: "I was forced to admit that the detention was legal"

My friend, my girlfriend and I were going to a pizzeria. We were 100 m away from the central square of Barysaw, probably. We were stopped by the traffic police and told that we should not go further, that we should go through the backyards. We decided to call a taxi and stopped for a smoke. When the taxi driver arrived, we went around the corner of the store. There were riot police. We were grabbed, knocked to the ground and beaten with truncheons and kicked. My friend and I were taken into a paddy wagon, the girl was not touched.

We were left outside in the pre-trial detention centre. Seventy people were simply lying or standing in the inner yard. I saw 15-17-year-old children being beaten.

Then I was interrogated but no longer beaten. They asked who I was, where I was going and why. The fine was not issued, but the doctors were not allowed to see me until the interrogation was finished. They forced me to admit that the detention was legal - orally, I did not sign anything. If I had refused, I would have been put in solitary confinement.

5f3849c279666.jpeg

People stand near a pre-trial detention centre where their relatives who took part in protests are held.

The next day I was hospitalised with a brain injury. I was beaten so hard that my retina peeled off. I was in the hospital for three days and every night 3-4 ambulances brought in the beaten people.

One day a policeman brought a girl, threw her like a package, not a person, and told doctors to stitch up her head. He threatened the doctor that if he told anyone, she would be taken away and gangraped. The doctor didn\'t give them the girl anymore - I don\'t know what happened next.

I was discharged because there were no more places in the hospital. But now I can't work, I'm a chef. I takes three attempts for me to lace up my trainers. The hospital told me to write an application for a medical examination but I couldn't. There is one "operative" for the whole city, and the forms for these applications were over.
Karina: "A commander drew a cross on my back"

I was detained in Barysaw on 12 August. My friends went missing, we could not find them in hospitals and detention centres. There were raids in the city for several days in a row, so it was dangerous to gather in groups. However, I wanted to somehow show that we were, so I went to the city centre to write slogans on banners: "Long live Belarus!", for example, or "97% of us".

When I was writing a slogan in the city park, a girl saw me. She panicked, started shouting and calling the police. I tried to talk to her, got distracted and did not have time to run away from the policeman. He knocked me to the ground, got over me, five more riot policemen ran up to us - and they all piled on me.

I was dragged to a paddy wagon. It was parked in the backyards where they were chasing people. One man in a uniform and mask began to scold me: "Well, oppositionist, see where protesting took you?!"

"A unit commander ordered me to get out of the paddy wagon. They twisted my arms behind my back and bent me over. He took my paint can and sprayed a cross on my back, a circle on my buttocks, and smeared the entire back of my head with paint. "

I was taken to the police department, the local police were shocked by my appearance.

I was taken to a cell. It turned out that there was my friend among other girls. She was detained at a single picket when she was standing with a poster with an excerpt from Korniy Chukovsky's "Cockroach" poem.

I was not beaten but I heard people being brought to the courtyard, beaten and released. At 9 am I had an out-of-court trial, the judges came to me and fined me $400. My friend had a little lower fine. The judge told me to agree with everything, otherwise I will be jailed. I asked five times to put it in the protocol what was done to me. But the judge told me straightforward that they would not consider the actions of the riot police. I'm not going to pay the fine.

I no longer wrote slogans, but instead joined a peaceful chain of solidarity. I spent the first three days of the protests in Minsk, my friends and I brought water, food, medicine. Police threw grenades at us, sprayed gas. Once as six of us were riding in a car, we were stopped and they started to pull us out. Three friends were taken away, we still haven't found them. I was pulled out but not taken into a paddy wagon. For some reason, I was lucky.
Reaction of the authorities

Belarusian Interior Minister Yuryy Karayew described everything you have read about in this article as "injuries of random people". He apologised for that. As if, they "got into the crosshairs".

"In any mass clash, when group or mass violations of public order are curbed, it turns out that they affect those who specifically went for it and those who were nearby, did not leave on time or could not escape. As for these people, those who got into hot water, I, as commander, want to take responsibility and apologise to these people in a purely human way," Karayew said.

* - name changed

Oksana Rasulova, journalist

Source https://en.lb.ua/news/2020/08/15/8770_human_hunt_people_detained.html

During protests 2 people died. 200 were wounded. 7000 were detained and treated like the above. And this monster apologized...

Those in power who are reading this forum and seeing this, if you can help, please help these people. They went to peaceful porotest for their vote and were treated worse than in North Korean labour camp.

Please spread this!

Wow. just.. wow.

The sad thing about these monsters is that theyre armed to the teeth. Even if youre in a big group, itd not be safe to stand up against them in any way.

To bad that armor piercing thingies are not available to the public..

This is extremely serious. Thank you for sharing this and bringing it to our attention. No coverage anywhere, unless you specifically look for it. Absolutely insane.

My FRTRs are dedicated to this anti-government movement in Belarus.
Our brothers and sisters need us.

It's nice to read that despite all of this torture, one man still had the courage and bravery to laugh at the 'change' ringtone. But sadly this is no laughing matter. :cry:

Also I genuinely think this movement in Belarus is the start of a big worldwide change that will work in our favour

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Wow. just.. wow.

The sad thing about these monsters is that theyre armed to the teeth. Even if youre in a big group, itd not be safe to stand up against them in any way.

Armor piercing ammo is a myth, it doesnt exist in the way that you think it does.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Wow. just.. wow.

Some calibers are naturally good at penetrating armor just by going extremely fast. But they are not armor piercing bullets, they do not have the hardened steel armor piercing component inside them. Some like the 7.62 Tokarev which is used in a very common and inexpensive pistol in that part of the world, there were many thousands of them made and used in those communist countries. I think it was also used in the PPSH-41. And the 5.7x28, which is used in some pistols and most famous for being used in the P90 gun.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Wow. just.. wow.

There's some manner of massive, reflective cube that was invented for protestors to use against the police. It's ostensibly extremely hard to burst and becomes this big, awkward bundle that officers have to temporarily contend with - giving protestors enough time to escape.

Problem is, I say "protestors" in the name of giving this invention proper validity, but all the praise was for this device giving rioters, looters and murderers the opportunity to escape and commit more crimes. Since they're the real victims of governmental and societally systemic oppression, not these White supremacist Belarusians with their trillions of dollars, palatial mansions and innumerable legions of personal slaves.

All in all I'm very happy Edward brought this up and I hope that this will accelerate Lukashenko's downfall and take Belarus further away from the still-Jew-entrenched grip of the Kremlin; it's just infuriating how the current climate is going to have people actively worsen things for Belarus and cheer for such. I may have been facetious in describing Belarusians as living in the very definition of extreme, unprecedented opulence, but we'll no doubt hear less hyperbolic variations of that statement as we try to get the word out about Belarus. Shit like how Belarusians are White so they deserve it, they stole all their wealth and cultural/scientific advancements from non-Whites so this is just karmic justice, a little government oppression is nothing compared to how great Belarusian life is, there are worse problems in the world right now, so on and so forth.

I get myself worked up just imagining people saying such things, but the silver lining is these statements can be used to wake actually sane Human beings up to just how beyond the pale we're going.

Arghhhhh..... It's so frustrating that the Jews manage to lie and confuse even Spiritual Satanists...

The main "sin" (against the Jews) Lukashenko has committed is that he proved in a blatantly obvious, and undeniable manner that the covid-19 "pandemic" is a giant hoax.

I will copy-paste a reply I made in another topic: Belarus, which is the geographic center of Europe, had no lockdown at all, no mandatory restrictions, and virtually nothing except an extended Easter holiday for some schoolchildren. Belarus was basically the only soccer league in the world that was still playing when it all started. And their death rate is among the lowest in Europe... Of course, the "explanation" is that Belarus is 'a dictatorship' (every politician who doesn't comply with the jews is either a bloody dictator, or corrupted) so we can't trust the numbers from that government, let alone any Virus-related stats.... Okay, let's say that we can't believe their statistics, but if their hospitals were getting overwhelmed and if they were just dumping corpses on the streets, the Media wouldn't be covering it. Plus, nowadays everyone has a smartphone with a camera on it, and access to the internet. So I don't see how the Belarusian, or any other government could be capable of hiding the alleged mass death that the media and the doomsday preachers claim would have happened if we didn't lockdown. Where are the pictures of crowded hospitals? What about drone footage of shallow mass graves?

Oh, the irony... The "bloody dictator" Lukashenko did not violate any human rights, and did not implemented any form of lockdown, while in the "democratic" and "progressive" countries the whole population was basically placed under a house arrest, and didn't had access to healthcare, as all "nonessential" surgeries or procedure were delayed, which means basically everything except the non-existent covid-19, even cancer surgeries, diagnosis and treatment was delayed.... Gosh...

I've been to Belarus 2 times in my life, and I know people who live in Belarus... I'm telling you, Belarus is at least in the top 5 of the countries with the best quality of life in Europe.

Don't look at the GDP per capita, GDP does not represent the standard of living accurately, or the other statistics of this nature. They do not calculate the cost of living, that is VERY different, with the same amount of money that you can live pretty comfortably in Belarus, you will be homeless in the US. Or all of the things that are a huge expenses for the American people, and are almost free for Belarusians, such as education, health insurance, or the fact that homeownership is MUCH more affordable, large families can get a home loan at the lowest possible interest rate of 1 per cent, and so on, and so on.

Belarus is also one of the very few Eastern European country that didn't had deindustrialization, (meaning people losing their jobs) and mass immigration (meaning the native white people leaving the country, and the minorities, gypsies, and rapefugees steadily increasing).

But most importantly of all, the things you can't measure with money!

The idyllic atmosphere in Belarus, the humanness is surreal. All the people were so friendly and free of stress, that I swear, it makes my eyes wet to compare it with what we have in most other countries, especially during the covid-19 insanity - people treating you like a leper, keeping their 'distance', everyone is masked, and avoids any social interaction because you might be an asymptomatic "carrier", and might infect them with something that most likely doesn't even exist... I don't even know how to put it into words, it's like in other places your are constantly surrounded by cold, and socially toxic people, you can't say sh*t about anything without it being "controversial" anymore, and without some moron attacking you for it. In Belarus people are so much more humane, stress-free, and pleasant to interact with....

The things you hear about the bloody communist dictator Lukashenko from the mainstream media, including the Russian media, are nothing but another hoax. The truth is, as always, exactly the opposite...

A few videos showing what actually happens in Belarus:

"Peaceful" protesters drive through the police cordon, purposefully running officers over - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvN9zWYNEgg

"Peaceful Protesters" throwing paving stones and molotov cocktails at police https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4YbmhN6ok0

Totally not paid and organized by Soros and other Jews protesters peacefully protesting - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GC0OBjmYDrs

There are two things one should immediately notice. The mainstream media is showing you only the reaction of the police officers, but not what provoked this reaction. "Evil cops started beating peaceful protesters who didn du nuffin for absolutely no reason at all". And most importantly... The "peaceful protesters" are pretty well trained and organized... These are obviously not just random people protesting...

P.S

I believe that there were some isolated cases when the police used excessive force, not only on rioters, but by mistake, or something else, on actually peaceful protesters. But I cannot believe that the police massively just randomly beats up and tortures random people, without being provoked, to basically just satisfy the thirst for blood of the 'evil dictator' Lukashenko....

I am not idealizing Lukashenko, I am sure that he can be blamed for many things... But compared to other politicians, Lukashenko is currently the least jew controlled politician in Europe.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Wow. just.. wow.

They have cars, with a car you can break through bulletproof glass. Probably one reason the first thing they tell is to get out of a car. No amount of body armor will help. Well some suicidal mindset is also needed considered you can only take out a few. The remaining ones won´t like this.

th

Communist Dictatorship?

Alexander Lukashenko about Germany and Hitler - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmNdtzxDZ4k

Translation:

,,The History of Germany is very much alike the history of Belarus in certain stages. Germany was raised from ruins, thanks to the firm authority of Adolf Hitler. Certainly not everything related to Adolf Hitler and Germany is evil. German order evolved over the centuries and attained its peak/highest point under Hitler. This is what corresponds to our understanding of the presidential republic and the role of the president in it. Hitler has built a powerful Germany through his powerful leadership as a president. Germany has raised up because of the powerful leadership, because the whole nation managed to consolidate around a powerful leader... The head of the country - the president, his authority, his leading role was of highest importance. This is what German history has taught us.

Alexander Lukashenko about the Jews: https://www.ntv.ru/video/119048/

Addressing the "miserable state" of the city of Babruysk, (a city with 60% Jewish population) he stated: "This is a Jewish city, and the Jews are not concerned for the place they live in. They have turned Babruysk into a pigsty. Look at Israel—I was there and saw it myself ... I call on Jews who have money to come back to Babruysk."

Belarus demolishes crosses at Soviet-era execution site - https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-47816897

And again, the way Belarus boycotted all the "anti-epidemic" measures, locdkowns, social distance, and so on, and thus proved in the most blatant way imaginable that it's all a giant hoax...

Of course, due to the present day political environment, Lukashenko is forced to be politically correct, and cannot say even 1% of the things he knows and thinks, but without a doubt this is the most awake politician in present day Europe...

DiscipleOfSatan said:
Arghhhhh..... It's so frustrating that the Jews manage to lie and confuse even Spiritual Satanists...

The main "sin" (against the Jews) Lukashenko has committed is that he proved in a blatantly obvious, and undeniable manner that the covid-19 "pandemic" is a giant hoax.

I will copy-paste a reply I made in another topic: Belarus, which is the geographic center of Europe, had no lockdown at all, no mandatory restrictions, and virtually nothing except an extended Easter holiday for some schoolchildren. Belarus was basically the only soccer league in the world that was still playing when it all started. And their death rate is among the lowest in Europe... Of course, the "explanation" is that Belarus is 'a dictatorship' (every politician who doesn't comply with the jews is either a bloody dictator, or corrupted) so we can't trust the numbers from that government, let alone any Virus-related stats.... Okay, let's say that we can't believe their statistics, but if their hospitals were getting overwhelmed and if they were just dumping corpses on the streets, the Media wouldn't be covering it. Plus, nowadays everyone has a smartphone with a camera on it, and access to the internet. So I don't see how the Belarusian, or any other government could be capable of hiding the alleged mass death that the media and the doomsday preachers claim would have happened if we didn't lockdown. Where are the pictures of crowded hospitals? What about drone footage of shallow mass graves?

Oh, the irony... The "bloody dictator" Lukashenko did not violate any human rights, and did not implemented any form of lockdown, while in the "democratic" and "progressive" countries the whole population was basically placed under a house arrest, and didn't had access to healthcare, as all "nonessential" surgeries or procedure were delayed, which means basically everything except the non-existent covid-19, even cancer surgeries, diagnosis and treatment was delayed.... Gosh...

I've been to Belarus 2 times in my life, and I know people who live in Belarus... I'm telling you, Belarus is at least in the top 5 of the countries with the best quality of life in Europe.

Don't look at the GDP per capita, GDP does not represent the standard of living accurately, or the other statistics of this nature. They do not calculate the cost of living, that is VERY different, with the same amount of money that you can live pretty comfortably in Belarus, you will be homeless in the US. Or all of the things that are a huge expenses for the American people, and are almost free for Belarusians, such as education, health insurance, or the fact that homeownership is MUCH more affordable, large families can get a home loan at the lowest possible interest rate of 1 per cent, and so on, and so on.

Belarus is also one of the very few Eastern European country that didn't had deindustrialization, (meaning people losing their jobs) and mass immigration (meaning the native white people leaving the country, and the minorities, gypsies, and rapefugees steadily increasing).

The idyllic atmosphere in Belarus, the humanness is surreal. All the people were so friendly and free of stress, that I swear, it makes my eyes wet to compare it with what we have in most other countries, especially during the covid-19 insanity - people treating you like a leper, keeping their 'distance', everyone is masked, and avoids any social interaction because you might be an asymptomatic "carrier", and might infect them with something that most likely doesn't even exist... I don't even know how to put it into words, it's like in other places your are constantly surrounded by cold, and socially toxic people, you can't say sh*t about anything without it being "controversial" anymore, and without some moron attacking you for it. In Belarus people are so much more humane, stress-free, and pleasant to interact with....

The things you hear about the bloody communist dictator Lukashenko from the mainstream media, including the Russian media, are nothing but another hoax. The truth is, as always, exactly the opposite...

It turns out that Lukashenka is not a Jew? What about his friendship with Putin? Putin is 100% Jewish

Anna said:
It turns out that Lukashenka is not a Jew? What about his friendship with Putin? Putin is 100% Jewish

There is no friendship, it's just political etiquette/protocol. Long story short, those who execute the order to take down Lukashenko, this time are not directly funded by George Soros, but by Russian Oligarchs. Sergei Tikhanovsky, who is considered a "pro-democracy activist" and his wife Sviatlana Tsikhanouskaya that was the main rival to Lukashenko in the elections are directly funded by the Russian oligarch Oleg Deripaska, who is, of course, ethnically Jewish. The other opposition presidential candidate, Viktar Babaryka is a Chairman of the Management Board of Belgazprombank, which is majority owned by Russia's state-run Gazprom natural gas company. I don't know what his roots are, but physically, he looks very much like a Jew. The Gazprom-Media, which is the largest Russian media holding, is also very liberal, and very anti-Lukashenko...

This is just shocking and insane, I had not read this completely and now it is up.

This is what is coming in every country in Europe if we do not stop the enemy. They are now collapsing, so things like this are to be expected.

In Belarus, they also strangulated much of the internet, and from what I read online, even cut the electricity of people? Could be fake news. Orban was blamed on many accounts also, especially because of their handling of Coronavirus. Jews went as far as to blame Sweden and other countries for not locking people in, unironically, calling them "Dictators" at the same time?

Insanity like this appear to be experimental, like now with the Coronavirus.

The "Coronavirus" was only an excuse for them to do things like that to people. Belarus didn't take the virus seriously but the power abuse remained the same against people. Jews did a lot during the Pandemic as both bluff and attack to wreck freedoms.

Interesting, also, the fact that he gives Hitler some lip service, does not mean he is himself too good. Some people who think that Hitler was some sort of evil guy that practiced oppression do the same as some form of "Yeah, I am with the evil guys too, oy vey" type of thing.

All of this around the info appears to be largely motivated by Russia, they are probably trying to overthrow the president there.

DiscipleOfSatan said:

"Peaceful" protesters drive through the police cordon, purposefully running officers over - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvN9zWYNEgg

"Peaceful Protesters" throwing paving stones and molotov cocktails at police https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4YbmhN6ok0

Totally not paid and organized by Soros and other Jews protesters peacefully protesting - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GC0OBjmYDrs

There are two things one should immediately notice. The mainstream media is showing you only the reaction of the police officers, but not what provoked this reaction. "Evil cops started beating peaceful protesters who didn du nuffin for absolutely no reason at all". And most importantly... The "peaceful protesters" are pretty well trained and organized... These are obviously not just random people protesting...

P.S

I believe that there were some isolated cases when the police used excessive force, not only on rioters, but by mistake, or something else, on actually peaceful protesters. But I cannot believe that the police massively just randomly beats up and tortures random people, without being provoked, to basically just satisfy the thirst for blood of the 'evil dictator' Lukashenko....

I am not idealizing Lukashenko, I am sure that he can be blamed for many things... But compared to other politicians, Lukashenko is currently the least jew controlled politician in Europe.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Interesting, also, the fact that he gives Hitler some lip service, does not mean he is himself too good. Some people who think that Hitler was some sort of evil guy that practiced oppression do the same as some form of "Yeah, I am with the evil guys too, oy vey" type of thing.

All of this around the info appears to be largely motivated by Russia, they are probably trying to overthrow the president there.

DiscipleOfSatan said:

P.S

If you have time, take a look at this news.

More missiles on Gaza, Israel's retaliation continues

Gaza-633x360.jpg

Video:
https://twitter.com/i/status/1296534649418723329video

For the ninth consecutive night, the Israeli army has bombed the Strip as a reaction to an alleged rocket launched by Palestinians in the south of the Jewish state.

Missiles continue on Gaza. For the ninth consecutive night, Israeli war planes have bombed the Strip in retaliation for an alleged attack by the Palestinians launching a rocket into the South of the Jewish state.

The missiles on Gaza continued into the night between Thursday and Friday. A series of bombings began in practice after the announcement of the agreement between Israel and the Arab Emirates for a normalization of relations that could represent a watershed in the Middle East political scene. An agreement between Israelis and Sunni Arabs would, in fact, create difficulties for the Shiite community, which includes the Palestinians, but also Iran and a large part of the peninsula, which has always been crossed by rivalry between the two religious factions. Bombardments to which, according to the Israeli military spokesman, the Palestinians would have responded from Gaza by launching three rockets that would have been intercepted by the Iron Dome.

Also cut the power to the Strip

In addition to the nine consecutive nights of bombing there is also the fact that since Tuesday also the only electricity system in the Strip is closed. The Israeli government has in fact decided to block the transport of fuel for the Gaza power station. A stop that leaves the area with the possibility of access to electricity for just four hours a day and which is part of a wider series of punishments that the government in Tel Aviv has imposed on the two million Palestinians living in Gaza. But the risk is that in the long run these cuts could damage the health facilities in the area in particular. According to the Jerusalem Post, the attack reported by Israel did not cause any damage or injury, but this has not so far stopped the bombardments that are terrorizing the citizens of the Strip.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.th...n-gaza-in-retaliation-for-hamas-balloon-bombs

https://www.npr.org/2019/05/05/7204...ding-in-gaza-as-600-rockets-fired-into-israel

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.al...-killings-latest-updates-191112062846745.html

Alexei Navalny, a longtime opponent of Vladimir Putin, now in coma after suspected poisoning

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ch...su5attimfqnj2sdhncm-story.html?outputType=amp

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
This is just shocking and insane, I had not read this completely and now it is up.

This is what is coming in every country in Europe if we do not stop the enemy. They are now collapsing, so things like this are to be expected. In Belarus, they also strangulated much of the internet, and from what I read online, even cut the electricity of people.

Insanities like these appear to be experiments, like now with the Coronavirus. The "Coronavirus" was only an excuse for them to do things like that to people. Belarus didn't take the virus seriously but the power abuse remained the same against people.

Please take a look at my other posts in the topic, HP. There is no terror, nor communism in Belarus. Exactly the opposite, Lukashenko is the most awake and the least Jew controlled leader in Europe. The usual suspects, Soros, and other Jews (including Russian oligarchs) are trying to take him down.

The greatest "sin" Lukashenko has committed, and most likely the main reason they staged this coup against him, is exactly because he "didn't take the virus seriously" which is the ultimate proof that the Plandemic was a giant hoax...

There were absolutely none "anti-epidemic" measures in Belarus, such as masks, social distance, social isolation, or any form of a lockdown... And they have zero excess deaths, while countries that implemented lockdowns have all cause excess mortality of tens percent from March to May (which was caused by the lockdown itself, and the devastating effects for the healthcare system it had, not by a virus).

The "communist dictator" Lukashenko did not violate any human rights, and did not implemented any form of lockdown, while in the "democratic" countries the whole population was basically placed under a house arrest, and didn't had access to a healthcare, as all "nonessential" surgeries and procedures were delayed, which means basically everything except the non-existent covid-19, even cancer surgeries, diagnosis and treatment was delayed. Tens, if not hundreds, of thousands of people have died because of this.

Belarus is the most perfect example why the "pandemic" and the lockdowns were for purely political, and not medical reasons. Even the most brainwashed doomsday preacher cannot argue with the fact that Belarus did not implement any form of lockdown, social isolation, or anything like that, and the mass death they claim would have happened if we didn't lockdown just never happened.

The World Health Organization was sending representatives several times a week to Lukashenko to blackmail him, threat him with economic sanctions, and everything, but he said "No". How many politicians in the world did that?

As HP Mageson said, the Covid "Pandemic" is the emergence of the Jewish World Order. Alexander Lukashenko openly opposed this, and thus proved to the whole world that it's a giant hoax and conspiracy, that has absolutely nothing to do with public health or safety.

Lukashenko was also against the rapefugees - https://www.dw.com/en/fight-over-migrant-centers-in-belarus/a-37260516

I am sure that he has done many, many other things that are in sharp contrast to the Jewish plans, and what other, liberal European leaders are doing... But what literally blew my mind when I was in Belarus are not the purely political, or economical side of the country under Lukashenko's government, but the things you can't measure with money... The atmosphere of humanness, the feeling of safety, the absence of stress in society... This is something one must see with their own eyes, it's in such a contrast to the things we've used to see on a daily basis, such as the social toxicity, the lack of feeling of safety, that you can't just leave your car without locking it, or the road rage, people honking, shouting and swearing at you for attempting to park, and for literally anything, people with toxic, cold, or aggressive behavior, rapefugees, gypsies, drunk people, potheads, scumbags, empty headed, materialistic and image-obsessed brats... In Belarus these things are, well maybe not non-existent, but (very) rare. It's so different from our society, and so much better in so many ways, especially now with the Orwellian "pandemic" when you are getting nasty and suspicious looks from people because you don't wear a slave mask and might "infect" them with something that doesn't exist... Lukashenko being a bloody dictator is just another Jewish hoax, and the truth is, as always, exactly the opposite.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

This is what is coming in every country in Europe if we do not stop the enemy. They are now collapsing, so things like this are to be expected.

In Belarus, they also strangulated much of the internet, and from what I read online, even cut the electricity of people? Could be fake news. Orban was blamed on many accounts also, especially because of their handling of Coronavirus. Jews went as far as to blame Sweden and other countries for not locking people in, unironically, calling them "Dictators" at the same time?

Insanity like this appear to be experimental, like now with the Coronavirus.

The "Coronavirus" was only an excuse for them to do things like that to people. Belarus didn't take the virus seriously but the power abuse remained the same against people. Jews did a lot during the Pandemic as both bluff and attack to wreck freedoms.

As for the internet the news are NOT fake. There are people in Russia who are holding servers for Belarusians right now so that they could ommunicate. We know which programs work and which do not. Which VPN does and which does not. Tor does not work in Belarus anymore. SSH does not. Only the one which is over SSL (VPN-over-HTTPS) does. Loyal hackers throughout Slav worlds hold telegram proxies for them, try to help Belarusians as they can.

Sorry. It was not my intent whatsoever to argue about Lukashenko's regime vs West. No. Just my heart bled over my people, because Lukashenko himself, his non-White leader of the military forces (leader of Belarusian FSB) and all of them admitted themselves that they really did beat, maim and murdered a lot of innocents (even those loyal who voted for Lukashenko and just happened to be in streets).

As for Putin. Officially his propaganda fully sides with Lukashenko and (at least according news I do not argue whether it is a fake) Putin promissed Lukashenko help and is going to lead Russian troops to Belarus to force down the offspring against Lukashenko.

Planets went to war. And jews try to use it against the Whitest of Whites instead of letting it be used against themselves.

The greatest Russian oppositioner to Putin& FSB was poisoned very seriously several days ago - right in time of Belarusian civil war. He was very active about it. It came like a great shock to all Russians, despite of most people understand this opposition might be fake. Still his opposition made very big deal to undermine Putin's and FSB's power over decades and if he die now poisoned by Putin, it will undermine Putin&FSB further to the extent where the revolt will come next.

Just saying. The Cryptocurrency was finally banned in Russia, Russia is going to be the first country to enforce vaccination from covid-19 and a mess of other restricting laws were signed. New ones are being signed every day. A lot of cities are filled with riots in both countries.

Anna said:
DiscipleOfSatan said:

PCUS (until 1991) Communists for Democracy (1991-1992) Independent (since 1992) Other political affiliations: Belaja Rus' (since 2007)

Presidential term of office: 20 July 1994 -

I don't know if he's Jewish or not, but he's definitely a communist. Do your own research for more information.

Master said:
PCUS (until 1991) Communists for Democracy (1991-1992) Independent (since 1992) Other political affiliations: Belaja Rus' (since 2007)

I don't know if he's Jewish or not, but he's definitely a communist. Do your own research for more information.

Nearly everyone, the majority of the whole population of the former communist countries was a member of the communist party. The communist party was equal not only to the government, but to literally everything in the country, and people had no choice. If you were born 50 years ago in a communist country, you would have been a member of the communist party too (unless you are fine with being in the lowest social class). Also, do you know how many Nazi officials and leaders were Communists and Socialists before they joined the Nazi Party? I have done my research, and I've been in Belarus, while the only thing you did is to copy-paste a reference about Lukashenko from Wikipedia.

About the police violence... I haven't said it's fake, I said that it's justified.

Yes, not all protesters are paid and organized rioters, there are many Belarusian people who are deceived by the local Jew-owned liberal media, and are thinking that thinks will be better if some liberal, Soros backed puppet takes his place, they are sincerely protesting, workers are striking, etc, thinking they are going something good, without realizing how deadly wrong they are. And yes, the police has used force against them too, what are they supposed to do about it? First of all, this doesn't mean these protesters are the good guys, second, absolutely the same thing happens in nearly every protest everywhere - people getting tear gassed, beaten with police batons, arrested, this happens in every other country, with nearly every protest. The only difference is the way it's being reported. With Belarus, it's reported like the bloody dictator Lukashenko torturing innocents, while the anti-lockdown protests in many other countries, where the protesters were beaten by police in a much more cruel fashion, it was reported in a manner that made the people who believe the virus is real, literally wishing death on those that went protesting.

Again, the Covid "Pandemic" is the emergence of the Jewish World Order, it is literally their attempt for creating an Orwellian type of society. This is what the masks, the social distance, social isolation, and so on are all about. Alexander Lukashenko openly opposed this, he didn't implement any form of lockdown and thus proved to the whole world that it's a giant hoax and conspiracy, that has absolutely nothing to do with public health or safety. No other European politician has done that.

I am amazed that you guys fall for this, basically your only argument about Lukashenko being a communist dictator is that the police was using force against protesters, like in other countries, when people go out to protest against the rapefugees or something actually justified, the police offers them free hugs or something....

This thread certainly became conflicting in terms of what's being presented. My own contact in Eastern Europe has been filtering some news for me, and a lot of the OP's reports seem to be true. I admit, I'm reluctant to think positively of Lukashenko, given the fact that not only is he literally a Communist (this is undeniable fact I'm afraid) but even in the modern day, the Belarusian Communist party is in support of Lukashenko's regime. This is also undeniable fact. And outside of some extremely minor back and forth dickwaving between him and Putin, Putin's own Jewish regime is also extremely in support of Lukashenko and always has been. Given all of this, and the strangulation of the internet in Belarus, I'd be pretty confident in not thinking highly of Lukashenko or his regime.

Furthermore, just because the Western mainstream media claims to dislike someone is not an automatic seal of someone being great. The Western mainstream media after all, claims to hate and despise Putin. Putin also acted anti-refugee compared to most European leaders. These two facts don't suddenly make Putin anything other than he is. And everyone here knows that Putin is a zionist agent. And like HP said, some lip service to Hitler doesn't automatically make someone great either considering they do it under the vein of pretending he was some madman evil dictator and that such things are great. Most of Lukashenko's supporters are all diehard "anti-nazis" anyway, and anti-fascist flags and symbols are common at his rallies.

In regards to DiscipleOfSatan, I'm sorry to say but, like I said, I'm reluctant to think well of the Belarusian government given the actual hard facts I have access to. As jewed as mainstream media is in the west, automatically and blindly accepting the opposite of the news isn't always going to lead straight to the truth (see what I said about Putin, the same also applies for the Saudis, for instance). I'll finish by saying that I'm still, even after researching all of this, not highly educated on everything pertaining to Belarus. I'm just saying, if you're going to speak in favor of an actual literal communist, expect people here to not reliably accept that too quickly. People have extremely good reason to believe that this sort of violent degeneracy is happening in Belarus. Using Putin as the example one last time, just because the western mainstream media puts out a report on Russian protestors being tortured and jailed, doesn't mean it isn't happening.

More than 30 members of 'PMC Wagner' detained near Minsk, Belarus - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zv3Ww9nKOaU

PMC (private military company) Wagner is a Russian paramilitary organization, owned by Yevgeny Prigozhin, a businessman with close links to Russian President Vladimir Putin. It's literally Putin's (and some other Russian oligarchs) private military company. What were these mercenaries doing in Belarus? Officially, no one knows, but the only possible explanation is that their goal was to assassinate Alexander Lukashenko, or they were planning a coup against him in some other way. According to other sources, there were more than 200 Wagner militants in Belarussian territory before the election.

Terror exist. It's a fact. It reminds me the early USSR. You CAN tell the truth about Lukashenko, but you SHOULDN'T. At first turn, it's criminally punishable. But nobody would attract you to responsibility. If your "friend" or someone else tell police about your words, consequences will be terrible. You wouldn't be killed or arrested, but thrown to psychiatric clinic. You would be like vegetable. I've seen at least 5 people with this fate.
What concerns life quality... Usual retirement is about 100-150$. At the same time, only necessary things for a week cost 20-30$. And retired people need medicine, what are really expensive. I know a retired person who is paid about 100$ and needed medicine which cost 150$. What concerns the person, he worked for 42 years 10 hours per day 6 days per week. Without any holiday.
Yes, salary is not so bad in Belarus if you worked hard. But retirements really poor.

To me Lukashenko looks, just from his picture, like a very cunning and stern individual. I didnt find many proper pictures of him, but from what I saw he may have a crooked nose. It looks however more like the gentile type rather than the jewish one. That type of nose is present in individuals who tend to deeply involve themselves in hostility and wars, either physically or mentally (politically).

Many of the more shrewd gentile businessmen have this, though in what way these tendencies are used depends on the person as a whole. The selfish greedy type may side with jews and shill to gain power and influence, whereas the righteous type may undermine the jews and be a big thorn in their side.

Atleast to me personally, he doesn't give off a distinct disgusting energy like a jew normally would, which is the main thing leading me to think he may be a gentile.

DiscipleOfSatan said:
More than 30 members of 'PMC Wagner' detained near Minsk, Belarus - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zv3Ww9nKOaU

PMC (private military company) Wagner is a Russian paramilitary organization, owned by Yevgeny Prigozhin, a businessman with close links to Russian President Vladimir Putin. It's literally Putin's (and some other Russian oligarchs) private military company.

I wish to translate and attract attention to some details. 0:28-0.32 minutes the first emblem tells "Our business is death, and the buisness goes well". Second emblem looks like a head of the grey. Also many wrintings are not in any of Slav languages but look semitic.

I admit as the one inside the nation: "prigozhin" IS racially jewish criminal oligarch and is very close to Putin. It is 100% true. Whether they came as enemies to Lukashenko or as his allies, they ARE enemy jews and it is bad for Belarus.

There are videos showing Russian military without identification signs moving down the Moscow-Minsk highway. Putin definitelly both officially (according Lukashenko's own words) and secretly *is going* to invade Belarus for his own reasons. The official opinion on this is that till now under Lukashenko Belarus was greatest Russia's ally in the way of Russian oil business, while under Tihanovskaya they were alegedly going to throw all Russian military bases off of Belarus and put Belarus under EU. So they take Putin's actions as some attempt to help Lukashenko. While in the same time his oligarchs are backdooring Belarus to destabilize it. Which obviously reveals famous jewish play both sides against the middle.

As for Putin's racial politics in Russia. Russia IS taking non-Whites, just mostly in a non-refugee way since we have no such thing as "welfare" here. They are mostly pure mafia. Also during decades of Chechen-Russian war during Yeltzin-Putin's period, Russia was flooded by aggressive mudslime non-White savange monsters from Chechnya and related territories, especially they were rampant in Moscow where they literally occupied many districts, raped, beat everyone and behaved much like your Somali rapefugees. I have topic in Russian forum where I expose the history of this. Their aggression goes hundreds years before Putin's Russia, they now are literally taking territories of Russian Empire they never owned just because they were not fully genocided there because of mercy of the White Man. "Chechnya" was never theirs. Yet now they occupy Moscow. Putin turned Russian capital into savage non-White pit pretty as much as some of your own capitals (remember Bezmenov's words that all your so called "social marxism" is the job of FSB?), the only reason large amount of Russian territories are still much Whiter than today Paris, is because jews mostly target your side, since communist block historically was known to be less White and already under JWO.

Now they play their famous game for both jewish sides against the NS middle all across our Slav world: Stalin's orthodox xian bolshevism vs EU social-marxist liberal pederast democracy. Jew vs jew. FSB using one jew to promote another one. No one ever put it better than Bezmenov in his interviews: liberasism is needed only to destabilize the country so that Pol Pot style dictatorship might be enforced. If people still do not accept it, liberasts will go on with more and more destabilization till people finaly accept ANY dictatorship and JWO itself just to be granted the order at last. And it will be the victory of the jew. Our goal is to put forth National Socialism before so they see the difference between our Aristocratic way and JWO that they now sincerely rebelled against in Belarus, so that they clearly see where is the Tsar and where is the jew.

Edward Lonsa said:
DiscipleOfSatan said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

This is what is coming in every country in Europe if we do not stop the enemy. They are now collapsing, so things like this are to be expected. In Belarus, they also strangulated much of the internet, and from what I read online, even cut the electricity of people.

Insanities like these appear to be experiments, like now with the Coronavirus. The "Coronavirus" was only an excuse for them to do things like that to people. Belarus didn't take the virus seriously but the power abuse remained the same against people.

Edward Lonsa has posted many important posts. I am quite sure that he does not post things that are untrue, DiscipleOfSatan; attemps to discredit him are futile.

Also trying to spread division and lies is not something that is looked upon kindly. Messages that spread confusion or make people believe otherwise are also not taken in kindly, once people realize that they were lies.

Naneli47 said:
Terror exist. It's a fact. It reminds me the early USSR. You CAN tell the truth about Lukashenko, but you SHOULDN'T. At first turn, it's criminally punishable. But nobody would attract you to responsibility. If your "friend" or someone else tell police about your words, consequences will be terrible. You wouldn't be killed or arrested, but thrown to psychiatric clinic. You would be like vegetable. I've seen at least 5 people with this fate.
What concerns life quality... Usual retirement is about 100-150$. At the same time, only necessary things for a week cost 20-30$. And retired people need medicine, what are really expensive. I know a retired person who is paid about 100$ and needed medicine which cost 150$. What concerns the person, he worked for 42 years 10 hours per day 6 days per week. Without any holiday.
Yes, salary is not so bad in Belarus if you worked hard. But retirements really poor.

I don't know what situation with retirement in Belarus is, but most likely, same as all other Eastern European countries, it's terrible. But this is something the International Monetary Fund, and the World Bank should be blamed for, not Lukashenko and the Belarusian government.

Being thrown to psychiatric clinic for criticizing Lukashenko? Having an army grenade shoved into your pants by the police because you attended a protest? Sorry, but there is no way I could believe that. The non-state owned media in Belarus is openly anti-government, and anti-Lukashenko. And as you can see from the videos posted in the topic, the protesters are not afraid to "reveal" on Twitter how 'Lukashenko is literally Hitler', without hiding their faces... These stories sound too made-up, and I haven't saw any evidence of this. Just some isolated cases when the police used excessive force, but without telling you the background story. As for the child covered in blood, I wonder how dumb you have to be to take your child to a riot where paving stones and molotov cocktails are being thrown...

Arcadia said:
This thread certainly became conflicting in terms of what's being presented. My own contact in Eastern Europe has been filtering some news for me, and a lot of the OP's reports seem to be true. I admit, I'm reluctant to think positively of Lukashenko, given the fact that not only is he literally a Communist (this is undeniable fact I'm afraid) but even in the modern day, the Belarusian Communist party is in support of Lukashenko's regime. This is also undeniable fact. And outside of some extremely minor back and forth dickwaving between him and Putin, Putin's own Jewish regime is also extremely in support of Lukashenko and always has been. Given all of this, and the strangulation of the internet in Belarus, I'd be pretty confident in not thinking highly of Lukashenko or his regime.

Furthermore, just because the Western mainstream media claims to dislike someone is not an automatic seal of someone being great. The Western mainstream media after all, claims to hate and despise Putin. Putin also acted anti-refugee compared to most European leaders. These two facts don't suddenly make Putin anything other than he is. And everyone here knows that Putin is a zionist agent. And like HP said, some lip service to Hitler doesn't automatically make someone great either considering they do it under the vein of pretending he was some madman evil dictator and that such things are great. Most of Lukashenko's supporters are all diehard "anti-nazis" anyway, and anti-fascist flags and symbols are common at his rallies.

In regards to DiscipleOfSatan, I'm sorry to say but, like I said, I'm reluctant to think well of the Belarusian government given the actual hard facts I have access to. As jewed as mainstream media is in the west, automatically and blindly accepting the opposite of the news isn't always going to lead straight to the truth (see what I said about Putin, the same also applies for the Saudis, for instance). I'll finish by saying that I'm still, even after researching all of this, not highly educated on everything pertaining to Belarus. I'm just saying, if you're going to speak in favor of an actual literal communist, expect people here to not reliably accept that too quickly. People have extremely good reason to believe that this sort of violent degeneracy is happening in Belarus. Using Putin as the example one last time, just because the western mainstream media puts out a report on Russian protestors being tortured and jailed, doesn't mean it isn't happening.

Lukashenko was NOT a member of the politburo of the communist party of the Soviet Union! He was just a member of the party, same as ~20 million other soviet citizens in the 1980s. He is from a family of average people, and not some high ranking communists, or anything like that. It was impossible to get a job in any institution without being a member of the party in the Soviet Union, so I'm not even sure if his membership reflects his beliefs at the time. The argument that you cannot speak in favor of Lukashenko because he was a communist in the 1980's (again, not a member of the politburo, not some kind of a high-ranking communist, just a member of the party, like 20 million other soviet citizens) is just absurd. By the same logic, you cannot say anything positive about any politician in the world in the past 75 years, because they all were either communists, or capitalists, (which is also a Jewish despicably anti-human ideology ideology, it's like comparing Christianity and Islam) and were forced to be politically correct, meaning to kiss Jewish ass, due to the present day political environment...

The easiest thing in the world is to criticize and blame, but if we suppose you are the leader of a small country in the present day social, economical, and political environment, I don't see how you are going to establish the Fourth Reich. It seems like this is what you expect from Lukashenko in order to say something positive about him.

Again, Alexander Lukashenko openly opposed the Covid-19 Orwellian society, and by not implementing any form of a lockdown proved to the whole world that it's a giant hoax and conspiracy, that has absolutely nothing to do with public health or safety. If that's not a reason enough to speak positive about him, I don't know what is.

Are you really not seeing the irony that all other politicians, and governments, who placed under a house arrest their whole countries, forced them to wear slave masks, to live in isolation, and deprived them from access to healthcare, as all "nonessential" surgeries and procedure were delayed, which killed tens, if not hundreds of thousands of people, these are not "regimes", or "dictatorships", but you are using these words for Lukashenko and his government, who haven't done any of that?

Edward Lonsa said:
There are not too much totally bolshevic closed communist states left in the world for now: North Korea completely closed. China, Cuba more open. Cambodia and Vietnam even more. And most open and the most quiet and peaceful seemed Belorus... till now.

But jewish communism (not what you are told in your West about it, but what it is in reality: prison, slavery, terror, everlasting torture and beatings that never end) that was not beaten to the end, will soon or later raise its head again. You have to kill communism to the end if you wish to sleep peacefully in your tomb when you die, because if you do not, you will never be able to peacefully reside - the screams of pain of your decendents will wake you up...

You forgot to mention Venezuela under control of sephardic jew Maduro who hasn't been kicked in the ass yet. He must be expelled as soon as possible. I can't wait for Donald Trump to put his hands on that jewish dictator. Mind you, also don't forget Argentina which is turning little by little into a communist country. Either people go on a violent demonstration on the next months to put an end to this nefarious regime or we will suffer the consequences of not having the guts to defend our wonderful nation

DiscipleOfSatan said:
Master said:

Nearly everyone, the majority of the whole population of the former communist countries was a member of the communist party. The communist party was equal not only to the government, but to literally everything in the country, and people had no choice. If you were born 50 years ago in a communist country, you would have been a member of the communist party too (unless you are fine with being in the lowest social class). Also, do you know how many Nazi officials and leaders were Communists and Socialists before they joined the Nazi Party? I have done my research, and I've been in Belarus, while the only thing you did is to copy-paste a reference about Lukashenko from Wikipedia.

About the police violence... I haven't said it's fake, I said that it's justified.

Yes, not all protesters are paid and organized rioters, there are many Belarusian people who are deceived by the local Jew-owned liberal media, and are thinking that thinks will be better if some liberal, Soros backed puppet takes his place, they are sincerely protesting, workers are striking, etc, thinking they are going something good, without realizing how deadly wrong they are. And yes, the police has used force against them too, what are they supposed to do about it? First of all, this doesn't mean these protesters are the good guys, second, absolutely the same thing happens in nearly every protest everywhere - people getting tear gassed, beaten with police batons, arrested, this happens in every other country, with nearly every protest. The only difference is the way it's being reported. With Belarus, it's reported like the bloody dictator Lukashenko torturing innocents, while the anti-lockdown protests in many other countries, where the protesters were beaten by police in a much more cruel fashion, it was reported in a manner that made the people who believe the virus is real, literally wishing death on those that went protesting.

Again, the Covid "Pandemic" is the emergence of the Jewish World Order, it is literally their attempt for creating an Orwellian type of society. This is what the masks, the social distance, social isolation, and so on are all about. Alexander Lukashenko openly opposed this, he didn't implement any form of lockdown and thus proved to the whole world that it's a giant hoax and conspiracy, that has absolutely nothing to do with public health or safety. No other European politician has done that.

I am amazed that you guys fall for this, basically your only argument about Lukashenko being a communist dictator is that the police was using force against protesters, like in other countries, when people go out to protest against the rapefugees or something actually justified, the police offers them free hugs or something....
I understand, I have noticed something similar in other countries but I was skeptical because of the enormous Communist and Marxist global control of the Jews. This is something that is bound to happen, the Gentiles are taking back the right to govern their nations. And most importantly, the Gentiles must be aware of the Jews and not unconscious and defenseless as cattle. The chip is the enemy's final blow. It is a great victory that the brain chip has been exposed. They attempted to implant the chip using ignorance and deception but because of spiritual warfare, they were exposed and could not proceed and as they do with other crimes, they shifted the blame. Keep your privacy and be discreet.

Apprentice said:
Powerofjustice said:
Armor piercing ammo is a myth, it doesnt exist in the way that you think it does.
Check out .50 API and tell that again.

I am aware of 50bmg, however its not meant to shoot people with, its an antimalarial round. What I meant by that is you can shoot a cop wearing a cevlar vest with a 5.56 round and it would still go through, seeing as the cops in Belarus don't wear ceramic plates you don't need armor piecring rounds.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Edward Lonsa said:
DiscipleOfSatan said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Edward Lonsa has posted many important posts. I am quite sure that he does not post things that are untrue, DiscipleOfSatan; attemps to discredit him are futile.

Also trying to spread division and lies is not something that is looked upon kindly. Messages that spread confusion or make people believe otherwise are also not taken in kindly, once people realize that they were lies.

I am not trying to discredit anyone, I am only opposing his position solely and specifically about Belarus and Lukashenko... I am sure that he is not spreading this misleading information intentionally, and as I said, I believe he has been mislead by the manipulative information spread by the media, including the social media and the internet. There are many Youtube channels, websites, etc, that present themselves as independent, and at first sight look independent, but in reality they are representing a lobby, funded by Soros' foundations, and so on. Everyone can be mislead, because there is so much misinformation about everything, and there are many things you can't verify for yourself.

It's understandable that you haven't heard of Belarus, or Lukashenko before, but what's frustrating is that you haven't even read the topic before blaming me for spreading "lies, confusion, and division"... I am not talking only about my posts, read the topic itself and ask yourself where is the evidence for 'the terror greater than in North Korea'?

The only things that were posted as evidence for Belarus being a communist dictatorship are that the police used force against protesters, and that some were arrested. Many of these protesters were throwing paving stones and molotov cocktails against the police (and by the way, the most violent of them are not even Belarusian, but Ukrainian and Russian mercenaries).... Most of the stories that were described as 'unbelievable horrors' such as the cop who said to the arrested protester who demanded to speak with their lawyer, that they watched too many american movies, and it doesn't work that way, or cops swearing and yelling - do you really think that the police in every other country would treat differently the participants of violent riots? In most other countries, this is how the police treats even peaceful protesters. How do you expect the Belarusian police to threat these protesters, considering the fact that paving stones and molotov cocktails were being thrown? As for the story about the guy who had an army grenade shoved into his pants by the police, this is just ridiculous and can't be true. Since when police officers carry army grenades?

And if we call Belarus a "totalitarian regime", "dictatorship" and so on, because the police used force against the protesters (I don't know how they are supposed to react, considering the fact that paving stones and molotov cocktails were being thrown at them during these "protests" and some tried to run over police officers with their cars) then what term should we use for the countries where people were fined insane amounts of money for criticizing the Covid lockdowns on social media, or for not wearing slave masks, or simply for being outside their homes? Or the people who were sentenced to prison for questioning the holohoax in Western countries? Btw, Belarus is one of the few countries where the 'Holocaust denial' is not criminalized. I wonder how many people were jailed for Covid-19 violations in the "non-dictatorship" countries....

I know that I am saying this for 3rd time in this topic, but it's so absurd to claim that Belarus is a totalitarian regime, while it was one of the very few countries in the world that didn't lockdown and didn't violate any human rights, while the rest of the world was locked under a house arrest, forced to wear slave masks, social isolation, social distance, fined for going to the park, and all of the Orwellian crap that in many countries continues to this day. Ad on top of all that, tens, if not hundreds of thousands of people were killed because they didn't had access to healthcare as surgeries, diagnosis and treatment were delayed from March to May. Lukashenko openly opposed this, and haven't done any of that. How many other politicians in the world opposed the covid-19 insanity, which was literally the emergence of Orwellian society? And if Belarus is a "totalitarian regime" or "dictatorship" then what term would you use for all the countries where this Orwellian society was fully materialized during the Covid-19 insanity?

To me, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Greece, all countries of Eastern Europe except Belarus, the majority of the Democratic states in the US, especially New York, and New Jersey, and so on, during the lockdowns and the covid-19 insanity deserve to be compared to North Korea. Not the only political leader in Europe who opposed this.

Apprentice said:
Powerofjustice said:
Check out .50 API and tell that again.
Just watch any video by Demolition Ranch on youtube. :lol:

He is very nice person, great family. And shows a lot of cool things.

Naneli47 said:
Here is Ukraine. "Annual report" on the work done for world Jewry. People here do not understand that the president's speech is directed latently to Jews.
The takeover of the Ukraine took place.
Foolish people celebrate their slavery.
The map, as a tribune, is a demonstration for the jews forces, they became a full foot on the country... I think that Belarus expects the same thing.
(sorry my english is not very good)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYAHAb-L9Kw

Lukashenko just declared a few weeks ago that he had received a billion dollars from the Monetary Fund and the World Bank, on the condition that he implement a complete lockdown in Belarus "like Italy"; and when he refuses, certainly by coincidence the colored revolution breaks out at home, complete with exaltation on world TV.

https://off-guardian.org/2020/08/16/belarus-in-the-firing-line-for-a-colour-revolution/

https://translate.google.com/transl...ia-rifiuta-milioni-lockdown-italia-assurdita/

All of these is part of Great Global Reset:

https://www.globalresearch.ca/imf-wef-great-lockdown-great-transformation/5721090

DiscipleOfSatan said:
Arcadia said:

Lukashenko was NOT a member of the politburo of the communist party of the Soviet Union! He was just a member of the party, same as ~20 million other soviet citizens in the 1980s. He is from a family of average people, and not some high ranking communists, or anything like that. It was impossible to get a job in any institution without being a member of the party in the Soviet Union, so I'm not even sure if his membership reflects his beliefs at the time. The argument that you cannot speak in favor of Lukashenko because he was a communist in the 1980's (again, not a member of the politburo, not some kind of a high-ranking communist, just a member of the party, like 20 million other soviet citizens) is just absurd. By the same logic, you cannot say anything positive about any politician in the world in the past 75 years, because they all were either communists, or capitalists, (which is also a Jewish despicably anti-human ideology ideology, it's like comparing Christianity and Islam) and were forced to be politically correct, meaning to kiss Jewish ass, due to the present day political environment...

The easiest thing in the world is to criticize and blame, but if we suppose you are the leader of a small country in the present day social, economical, and political environment, I don't see how you are going to establish the Fourth Reich. It seems like this is what you expect from Lukashenko in order to say something positive about him.

Again, Alexander Lukashenko openly opposed the Covid-19 Orwellian society, and by not implementing any form of a lockdown proved to the whole world that it's a giant hoax and conspiracy, that has absolutely nothing to do with public health or safety. If that's not a reason enough to speak positive about him, I don't know what is.

Are you really not seeing the irony that all other politicians, and governments, who placed under a house arrest their whole countries, forced them to wear slave masks, to live in isolation, and deprived them from access to healthcare, as all "nonessential" surgeries and procedure were delayed, which killed tens, if not hundreds of thousands of people, these are not "regimes", or "dictatorships", but you are using these words for Lukashenko and his government, who haven't done any of that?

“Through clever and constant application of propaganda, people can be made to see paradise as hell, and also the other way round, to consider the most wretched sort of life as paradise.”
― Adolf Hitler

There are people that use the same kind of arguements in the west about places like China and North Korea btw.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back