Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Robert Sepehr

unnamed satanist

Does anyone here watch the youtube channel Robert Sepehr or own his books? What do you think of him? Just looking for some opinions here on his accuracy, I myself have noted a few incongruencies with the truth but he's fantastic

unnamed satanist said:
Does anyone here watch the youtube channel Robert Sepehr or own his books? What do you think of him? Just looking for some opinions here on his accuracy, I myself have noted a few incongruencies with the truth but he's fantastic

I used to in the past, but I am pretty sure he is Jewish. He stuff is just sort of inconclusive, normie stuff playing off the hype. With controlled opposition, it is not that their content is wrong, it is usually their conclusions that are wrong. It just seems like he is following the hype train and confusing people like us who are trying to search for the truth.

He doesn't look like he has a lot of Jewish admixture, but still some. His face just has an overall creepy, alien vibe to it, like he is plotting.

AATXAJzXLBG4YHmPu3D4gVwzj4ruQReOlScvveJrXw=s900-c-k-c0xffffffff-no-rj-mo

photo.jpg

IuQRLeMwUtpkXcJ-sQ-NYGv9p4H-MsXkKR208RXOols.jpg

He has his own Facebook groups. Many times already he brought up (written in a socially acceptable way) the Nazis were good guys and that the Jews are the actual bad guys.

Blitzkreig said:
unnamed satanist said:

I used to in the past, but I am pretty sure he is Jewish. He stuff is just sort of inconclusive, normie stuff playing off the hype. With controlled opposition, it is not that their content is wrong, it is usually their conclusions that are wrong. It just seems like he is following the hype train and confusing people like us who are trying to search for the truth.

He doesn't look like he has a lot of Jewish admixture, but still some. His face just has an overall creepy, alien vibe to it, like he is plotting.

AATXAJzXLBG4YHmPu3D4gVwzj4ruQReOlScvveJrXw=s900-c-k-c0xffffffff-no-rj-mo

photo.jpg

IuQRLeMwUtpkXcJ-sQ-NYGv9p4H-MsXkKR208RXOols.jpg

Or his eyes are just typical creepy Scorpio eyes lol.

Okay all jokes aside, he's pretty damn bent on Aryan blood lines. It's just, as you said, inconclusive or incoherent with his materials. Idk if he puts his contents out to cause a bit confusion or he has to in that way in order dodge the Jewish guards online taking notes of what we do online. Either way, his work has led many white people to question Christianity and turn to their pagan roots again.

As to why he’s “inconclusive”, everyone who tries to discover about past, without Satan’s guidance is like this. Because jews have corrupted so much knowledge during the past few millennia, people who are without will have to do a lot of wandering. But at least they are trying. Graham Hancock, Erich Von Daniken, Robert Bauval...all of them have discovered a lot, but still they can’t draw final conclusion. Check it out, you will see this is common.

I was looking at Sepehr, it is supposedly Persian in origin? I do not think this man is a jew.

In the case if he is jewish, is very mixed and in a low percentage, but I don't like his energy, in the case if he is gentile he really is with the enemy.

Kinnaree said:
He has his own Facebook groups. Many times already he brought up (written in a socially acceptable way) the Nazis were good guys and that the Jews are the actual bad guys.
How in the World?

"Nazis are good!"
post deleted

"The j00 is bad!"
post deleted; warning.

"The j00 declared war on Nazi Germany; '6 million' was reduced to about 1 million which included non-j00z; anne frank's diary has been proven to be fraudulent. All of this has been documented and you can see it for yourself that the j00 has been lying repeatedly."
post deleted, user banned, "authourities" informed

:?

"Socially-acceptable"?! Ohhhh! A j00 says it, so it's OK. Why the jew would allow the jew to throw the jew under the bus, though, remains to be understood... zuck might have a lot of money, but it wouldn't allow the jew to out the jew... then again, money is god to the j00...

Stormblood said:
Khan = Cohen.

Are you sure about that? Khan is a common surname among Turkish people and other populations that were influenced, even partially, by Islam.

Larissa666 said:
As to why he’s “inconclusive”, everyone who tries to discover about past, without Satan’s guidance is like this. Because jews have corrupted so much knowledge during the past few millennia, people who are without will have to do a lot of wandering. But at least they are trying. Graham Hancock, Erich Von Daniken, Robert Bauval...all of them have discovered a lot, but still they can’t draw final conclusion. Check it out, you will see this is common.

I was looking at Sepehr, it is supposedly Persian in origin? I do not think this man is a jew.

Correction, I saw on one channel on Telegram that his father is a jew. Surname Sepehr is of Persian origin, but kikes have always stole Gentile last names to blend in.

Nothing more to say, really. I'm glad someone revived this thread again so that I can correct myself.

Larissa666 said:
Surname Sepehr is of Persian origin, but kikes have always stole Gentile last names to blend in.

Both Aramaic and Hebrew predate Persian. Aramaic by approximately almost 4 thousand years. So it cannot have been stolen from Persian. If anything, in this case, it's the other way around. It means "book" in their wretched language, and they use it literally as the forename in every kabbalistic text. For example, Sepher Yetzirah and Sepher Raziel.

Stormblood said:
Larissa666 said:
Surname Sepehr is of Persian origin, but kikes have always stole Gentile last names to blend in.

Both Aramaic and Hebrew predate Persian. Aramaic by approximately almost 4 thousand years. So it cannot have been stolen from Persian. If anything, in this case, it's the other way around. It means "book" in their wretched language, and they use it literally as the forename in every kabbalistic text. For example, Sepher Yetzirah and Sepher Raziel.

I found this video of Robert Sepehr unveiling his Ancestry.com DNA results. Indeed, it reveals he has supposed Persian ethnicity on his fathers side, but as you say that Persians may have stolen the surname Sepehr from Hebrew sources, then I suspect the DNA results may be disguising the fact that Robert's father, while indeed he may be a Persian, was actually a Persian Jew.

Though I'm only speculating. If his father is Jewish, then would the Ancestry.com DNA test results reflect Jewish heritage at all? I don't know enough about the test's capabilities to know for certain. Though, Larissa666 has already mentioned that she found information claiming Sepehr's father was a Jew.

What are your thoughts?

Interestingly, in the video, Sepehr also mentions that he is not descended from Ashkenazi heritage, and also that his grandfather was a member of Hitler's SS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EoKzTATLaqo

Lastly, I also came across this. It's the 501C3 Nonprofit Organization Information of Atlantean Gardens, which, as you may know, is the information outlet directed by Robert Sepehr. If you scroll down, you'll see that the taxonomy of this organisation is registered as Jewish.

Robert Sepehr claims not to be Jewish (Ashkenazi), but it appears he classifies his organisation as such.

https://www.taxexemptworld.com/organization.asp?tn=2301322

I hope this helps others reading here as well.

Any feedback would be appreciated, as I have not yet drawn my own conclusions about Sepehr's heritage and would like to get this one right.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back