Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Guys, I need help annihilating grey attacks.

Ok, this is seriously fucked. I need to ask for your help but I already know this is very probably beyond my ability, and only the directly afflicted person can do something about it, and she won't.

Explanation:
Last December my girlfriend left me with words of hate after 7 years. It all happened in one day, from morning she woke up and started sending me hateful messages and vocal messages blaming my non-existent infidelity and dumping my ass.

I thought she was simply jealous, so I put it all behind me. She blocked me everywhere so I couldn't talk to her.
Today I found she unblocked me so I (politely) asked for an explanation for unblocking me.

This is where it gets scary.

She barely remembers doing that. Doesn't know the reason for leaving me, but told me that (as the medium she always was) she started having all kinds of entities entering her body (says she gives them permission) and speaking in tongues and she believes them to be 'friends'.

Note, I tried to get her to perform the dedication ritual for years to no avail, she accepted my 'beliefs' and now says she 'knows Satan and he wants her body'...
She believes grey aliens to be friends too.
Her words seem somehow empty, emotionless, pacate and sheep like. Hurts to admit she sounds like she has not a mind of her own, borg like.

I put two and two together and realized what must have happened the day she dumped me.

As a powerful medium she's probably one of those undedicated souls the enemy wants for food, and because she's not dedicated to Satan she's a very easy target.

This feels totally fucked up. If there's something I can do to burn those sons of grey bitches I want to do it.

So here I ask you:

is there anything one can do to free someone who won't recognize the enemy has a hold of her and believes these parasites are 'friends'?
Spamming RTRs in her soul? Runes and affirmations?

She has a daughter and I'm worried she might do something to her if they order her. Normally she's a great person but now I feel like I'm talking to an empty husk. It's so horrible to realize she's gone. I hope there's still something to save in her, worth helping.

Whatever you can think of, please say it.

Hail Satan, True Father of Humanity.

Well if you have the energies to spend on her then clean her aura and do aura of protection for her every day for as long as you can. You can use runes if you want to. Combination of runes instead of single rune should probably used in this case as it sounds pretty severe.

You should also know that this is not beyond your ability by no means. All you need to do is learn about runes and spend energy on her.

Big question for me here is that should one spend so much energy on someone who would not dedicate for years and is deluded...

Satan_is_our_Father666 said:
Ok, this is seriously fucked. I need to ask for your help but I already know this is very probably beyond my ability, and only the directly afflicted person can do something about it, and she won't.

Explanation:
Last December my girlfriend left me with words of hate after 7 years. It all happened in one day, from morning she woke up and started sending me hateful messages and vocal messages blaming my non-existent infidelity and dumping my ass.

I thought she was simply jealous, so I put it all behind me. She blocked me everywhere so I couldn't talk to her.
Today I found she unblocked me so I (politely) asked for an explanation for unblocking me.

This is where it gets scary.

She barely remembers doing that. Doesn't know the reason for leaving me, but told me that (as the medium she always was) she started having all kinds of entities entering her body (says she gives them permission) and speaking in tongues and she believes them to be 'friends'.

Note, I tried to get her to perform the dedication ritual for years to no avail, she accepted my 'beliefs' and now says she 'knows Satan and he wants her body'...
She believes grey aliens to be friends too.
Her words seem somehow empty, emotionless, pacate and sheep like. Hurts to admit she sounds like she has not a mind of her own, borg like.

I put two and two together and realized what must have happened the day she dumped me.

As a powerful medium she's probably one of those undedicated souls the enemy wants for food, and because she's not dedicated to Satan she's a very easy target.

This feels totally fucked up. If there's something I can do to burn those sons of grey bitches I want to do it.

So here I ask you:

is there anything one can do to free someone who won't recognize the enemy has a hold of her and believes these parasites are 'friends'?
Spamming RTRs in her soul? Runes and affirmations?

She has a daughter and I'm worried she might do something to her if they order her. Normally she's a great person but now I feel like I'm talking to an empty husk. It's so horrible to realize she's gone. I hope there's still something to save in her, worth helping.

Whatever you can think of, please say it.

Hail Satan, True Father of Humanity.

People have also stated before to be weary when someone from your past comes back into your life. I remember right after I had got my succubus some girl that I had liked moves back to town and wants to get in my pants for whatever reason.

This however seems hella bad almost point of no return bad. Hmmm definitely spamming the RTR into her soul, even mentally whilst near her if you must. Protections will help, maybe try 216 vinasa if you can manage for 40 days start during waning moon. With an affirmation like “all greys and thought forms are completely repelled from —-‘s soul and aura at all times and in every way now continuously and forever”

I don’t know if you’ll have much success but you could try to tell her the truth. Kinda go slow see how she reacts first but she obviously really deep into this already. She needs to understand that these beings are not friends, are impersonating Satan and lying, and this is why she is not remembering much.

Hope all goes well.

Something which is very helpful is the Race Awakening ritual. Even besides the effects that the affirmations create, there are many other great healing effects from it. Just by the 88 repetitions of the 3 runes
Óðal
Sól
Óss
It is very healing.

Henu the Great said:
Big question for me here is that should one spend so much energy on someone who would not dedicate for years and is deluded...
Big question indeed. But the things people do for Love is Incredible. So this is pretty normal I guess.

ChaosBringer666 said:
People have also stated before to be weary when someone from your past comes back into your life. I remember right after I had got my succubus some girl that I had liked moves back to town and wants to get in my pants for whatever reason.

This however seems hella bad almost point of no return bad. Hmmm definitely spamming the RTR into her soul, even mentally whilst near her if you must. Protections will help, maybe try 216 vinasa if you can manage for 40 days start during waning moon. With an affirmation like “all greys and thought forms are completely repelled from —-‘s soul and aura at all times and in every way now continuously and forever”

I don’t know if you’ll have much success but you could try to tell her the truth. Kinda go slow see how she reacts first but she obviously really deep into this already. She needs to understand that these beings are not friends, are impersonating Satan and lying, and this is why she is not remembering much.

Hope all goes well.

I know, I wouldn't have asked if I didn't think it was bad.
I did try to tell her but there's complete non-caring attitude, like she knows what she's doing and won't listen to anything else. Other than RTRs I have started to think (since someone questioned me about it not long ago here and I was not sure it would work) that I could put in her body a thoughtform of my own creation, charging it with RTRs and Runes and affirmations. I did think of this before to the point of thinking of this thoughtform as some kind of astral 'bacteria', infecting the infected and bringing them under my control in order for me to release them once the enemy is gone... but as you can imagine that sounds really hard. I'm not going to say 'beyond my skill level' anymore because I'm learning that we actually stop ourselves whenever we doubt ourselves in any way, blocking our power, but it's still going to be pretty hard, and she's sounding like a bad case, not unlike the girl you described actually, and right when I was beginning to make some good Satanic routines in my life happen, like training my intuition with Void meditation and actively summoning visions. I guess the fucking greys sensed food.. well, come into the oven I say.

This does sound like another battle I didn't need (it's been crazy lately, so many things to think about and solve as well as some old worries coming back crawling in my life as a remote possibility), so I'm thinking this is because I've gotten better as a SS and they want to take me down. To bring my ex back in my life under these conditions... but you know what? This is DEFINITELY RTR fuel, and not only.

Don't know if you read that post about my RTR effects a few months back I believe, but as I was doing it mentally, vibrating the words with my mind and 'waving' the vibration in the entire planet I think I can clearly say I never felt so much energy before, to the point of making myself dizzy and not completely at ease. This told me that I can have a HUGE effect on the enemy and I intend to make this my primary source of damage towards them.
So this ex girlfriend, whom I thought I had lost to jealousy and insanity, coming back to reveal this much about herself... this is another test I will pass.

And to be honest, I do believe that they hit her to get to me. She's very sensitive to energy and not a Satanist, I've been of Satan for a long time and I know my energy to be very strong even if I'm not that sensitive. They probably think they can leech me using her as a puppet. Sore losers. This sneakiness will be their undoing as I burn them out of her body.

Thanks for the help, Brother. I'm always so grateful to my true Satanic family.

Hail Satan!

Henu the Great said:
Well if you have the energies to spend on her then clean her aura and do aura of protection for her every day for as long as you can. You can use runes if you want to. Combination of runes instead of single rune should probably used in this case as it sounds pretty severe.

You should also know that this is not beyond your ability by no means. All you need to do is learn about runes and spend energy on her.

Thanks Henu, I have already started doing this warfare on her body and soul. As for this being beyond my skill, just wait and read my answer to Chaosbringer when it gets approved. I clearly say I believe I can do this myself, bad as it looks.

As for the combination of Runes, do you suggest anything in particolar? I'm not the strongest Rune user out there. And would it help if I vibrated Father's name or another Demon's name in her as well, like we can do to empower ourselves and 'attract' their skills?

Hail Satan!

I would strongly discourage connecting or having anything to do with her at all, severely so from many of my own experiences with the enemy and people, this is very blatantly a trap. I believe it very powerfully that you must not have anything to do with her no matter what you feel.

This is for sure a beyond saving scenario and I would avoid her at all costs. 7 years, a number of death, this is karmic, she was taken over by greys she says and powerfully says and believes they are friends and she tells this to you. 7 years she's been tied into that crap, her soul is riddled with it. Do not fall for this enemy trap, if they controlled her then they most definitely control her now, the enemy can wind events to put you in scenarios just like our gods can but in the case of the enemy it is 100% for your sufferage.

If you emotionally tie into her at all, if you focus on her even in trying to free her and you faulter even subtly with your focus and intents then you end up connecting with her soul and psychically drawing in her own beliefs and energies and suddenly those energies tie into you and you will not notice it taking hold of you and then the next thing you know you'll be telling us greys are friends.

This is how the enemy tricks you, if they took her over then they very blatantly have her urged to say these very specific things so that you'll want to save her, and by wanting to save her you then tie focus into her and especially while trying to save her to tune even more strongly into her psychically because the enemy knows such a working requires you to focus on her and her energies and this is very bad because when this is done with ties into someone like that the third-eye and psychic centres take in the connected focus thus the energies and they become your own. The enemy knows this and this is how they plan to utilize this as a trap. Some things you simply must let go for the sake of your well-being and advancement, what happened to her was not your fault it was her own choosing and she chose poorly.

Stay away from her and don't even do the RTR on her this is not at all something for you to involve in, it is a trap. Avoid her and block her again, this is a severe warning from all of my other similar experiences, it is a trap. You are a great Satanist here and do very well on this path, trying to save someone like that is trying to lift someone hanging off a ledge only for them to pull you over to fall down to your death with them because they were too heavy for you to lift. Do not fall into a pit of no return.

I am advising you strongly for your protection and safety brother, trust me, she cannot be saved and frankly at that extent, there is no point. Focus your matters on those who can be saved, these are the hard realities in the mind of a soldier in warfare, you have to realize that there will be people who fall and there's nothing you can do about it, we can't save everyone.

The enemy is counting on you to try and save her so you can connect with her, and their influence over her through that connection can bleed into you, do not do it.

She barely remembers doing that.
This is some serious shit, Brother.
I always did Returning Curses and AoP on my girl when she was about to become ballistic. Usually after that and a good nights sleep everything was back to normal. Her episodes were lightweight and she remembers everything but the mere fact that RC helps is a telltale sign of enemy influence. (I mean, RC wouldn't help if I were a real abusive/promiscuous/whatever bastard towards her.)

Doing RC on her isn't much of a burden to bear and it only takes some 15 minutes maybe (haven't timed the ritual).

She needs help, there's no two ways about it but as far as I know and feel, there are no rituals you can do with permanent consequences for her. The desire to become free and take on the SS path has to originate from within herself. You can only offer information and guidance. Judging by the information you gave, she's in deep shit and about to throw the towel in.

The only problem I see in your situation is that she is not with you anymore. So you can't be forever compassionate/helpful/always there. You should not compromise your own safety and energy levels. You also have to keep in mind that not all of them can or need to be saved. The fact that you two communicate again and she is in a deep, can also be caused by enemy in an attempt to stop you from doing warfare and evolving.

To wrap this up, maybe you can gain a window of sanity for her by doing daily RC (morning&evening)? You can't MAKE her dedicate but you can offer her information and shed some light on the enemy as the cause of her problems. She is in grave danger of losing it and there's no way back from that. Maybe she will get the wake-up call if you describe her all that and how you feel she isn't the person she used to be. Tell her your own positive experiences that came with dedication and so on, I'm sure you get my drift. If she insists on walking her glorious wicca/whatever path, ditch her permanently.
Stay safe, Brother.

I want to apologize for my other post on this thread as it was rash and rushed. When it comes to members safety and well-being, I think more emotionally rather than logically and can be very forthright and almost demanding. When some gross old man comes to your kid offering them free candy in his van you'd tell your kid to avoid them at all costs wouldn't you?

I still strongly believe you should have nothing to do with this for your safety, some members can get really heroic in their endeavors just because they can see what's actually going on spiritually and are aware, but not everything is within one's control and without discipline can be detrimental to themselves and I ended up learning this the hard way myself not just once but many times with personal people in my life who were involved with the enemy.

One xian I cared very much for as a friend I wanted to save badly and tried doing the RTR on them, but I felt a very strong and irresistible urge telling me not to as if in warning but I didn't listen thinking it was the enemy and still did it anyway. I felt gross and awful afterwords and it was disgusting, it didn't help anything at all and only had me connect with that individual taking in their dirty energy afterwords to which I was bombarded with enemy thoughtforms from it and ties with their garbage after, I never did it again and eventually had to cut them out of my life as they were starting to abuse me.

I also should not be saying anything as if it is 100% the case such as saying the enemy is doing this, the enemy is doing that. Greys do not come down in their ships and tell me their plans I only have way of knowing through intuition which is not 100% reliable, for all that it could be the astral is just telling me this is a dangerous scenario that seems very much like a potential trap to avoid and I perceived such differently and more amplified out of context because of my emotions in wanting to protect, emotions are not logical and can blur clarity.

Also utilizing the third-eye to decipher truth requires one to focus heavily on the present reality and the here and now, so this can go into your perception to make one end up speaking in present tense such as I did, so if you catch me doing that please let me know and call me out on it, I never mean to and actually get irritated with myself when I finally see the behaviour in my post afterwords.

I really still do suggest that you let sleeping dogs lie and consider the general context of what I was getting at. Trying to save this person will not help you advance, nor will such focus and attention be good for you especially if you make it an emotional one of which ties you to their own energies, because just like what happened to me when I tried to play hero, it ended up in disaster.

I just don't want that to happen to you because I care for your safety as I do for other dedicated members here.

Ghost in the Machine said:

I would strongly discourage connecting or having anything to do with her at all, severely so from many of my own experiences with the enemy and people, this is very blatantly a trap. I believe it very powerfully that you must not have anything to do with her no matter what you feel.

This is for sure a beyond saving scenario and I would avoid her at all costs. 7 years, a number of death, this is karmic, she was taken over by greys she says and powerfully says and believes they are friends and she tells this to you. 7 years she's been tied into that crap, her soul is riddled with it. Do not fall for this enemy trap, if they controlled her then they most definitely control her now, the enemy can wind events to put you in scenarios just like our gods can but in the case of the enemy it is 100% for your sufferage.

If you emotionally tie into her at all, if you focus on her even in trying to free her and you faulter even subtly with your focus and intents then you end up connecting with her soul and psychically drawing in her own beliefs and energies and suddenly those energies tie into you and you will not notice it taking hold of you and then the next thing you know you'll be telling us greys are friends.

This is how the enemy tricks you, if they took her over then they very blatantly have her urged to say these very specific things so that you'll want to save her, and by wanting to save her you then tie focus into her and especially while trying to save her to tune even more strongly into her psychically because the enemy knows such a working requires you to focus on her and her energies and this is very bad because when this is done with ties into someone like that the third-eye and psychic centres take in the connected focus thus the energies and they become your own. The enemy knows this and this is how they plan to utilize this as a trap. Some things you simply must let go for the sake of your well-being and advancement, what happened to her was not your fault it was her own choosing and she chose poorly.

Stay away from her and don't even do the RTR on her this is not at all something for you to involve in, it is a trap. Avoid her and block her again, this is a severe warning from all of my other similar experiences, it is a trap. You are a great Satanist here and do very well on this path, trying to save someone like that is trying to lift someone hanging off a ledge only for them to pull you over to fall down to your death with them because they were too heavy for you to lift. Do not fall into a pit of no return.

I am advising you strongly for your protection and safety brother, trust me, she cannot be saved and frankly at that extent, there is no point. Focus your matters on those who can be saved, these are the hard realities in the mind of a soldier in warfare, you have to realize that there will be people who fall and there's nothing you can do about it, we can't save everyone.

The enemy is counting on you to try and save her so you can connect with her, and their influence over her through that connection can bleed into you, do not do it.

I truly thank you for your words, Brother. You keep doing so much for me.

I don't want to sound like those hard headed people who think they can withstand any threat and danger, and I reassure you my number one concern here is my own well being and sanity.

Most of what you just told me, I told myself the day she 'came back'. It's a trap. They count on my getting involved to harm me. I can't really 'smell' her anymore, which means part of her is gone and something else is leading what's left.

I want to state clearly that I'm not going to try and involve myself with her, with my energy, and I feel even RTRs here wouldn't be enough perhaps. The day she came back I felt crushed because I realized she was beyond my help, and obviously (I guess you can tell I'm that kind of person) I strongly felt I had to act fast and get involved and bathe her with my energy to 'cleanse' her.
But something, maybe a gut feeling, told me not to.
I briefly investigated, sniffing her soul and skin astrally, and could tell something was very wrong. She looks like herself, speaks like herself, but it's like there's an invisible hand up her ass puppeteering her into trying to get me close. I have felt, in a way, what Greys smell and feel like. It's like dead flesh, rotting, dead, ugly, the sort of disgusting that screams 'stay away from me you moron'.
That's what I sense.
Yesterday you said I use the Elements the way you use your Intuition. Maybe it's a way to configure myself around something, by comparing my notions of normal to anything else, and she's not showing up on 'normal' radar.

That said, (and maybe the Ice here was really called for) I haven't got any emotions left to gift her with. When she 'dumped' me back in December I already had felt there had been something too wrong with it, to the point I questioned whether or not she had been under an entity's control. Now I know for sure.
I came to this forum less than a month after that event, focusing entirely only on advancing and making a break in my Satanic path, and I have found the benefits of the Final RTR, my dominant Element and its underrated features, understood better my weaknesses, and met Father once again after so many tries in the past. I felt him pleased with me. I'm not ditching Father to some Grey scum.

Besides, and I really feel like I must tell you about this, a couple years back I have made the greatest mistake of my life and did exactly this, I tried to help someone who was WAY beyond any help. After months I lost some of my convictions about Father, believed every word a motherfucker told me to be true and absolute, and in the end I did feel energy... only it wasn't the energy I wanted to feel.
I came to the point that I experienced something called 'exploding head syndrome', a VERY bad reaction to strong constant stress. Never even heard of that, but I felt that happening so I knew something was seriously wrong with me.
About 6 months into this web, this climaxed to the point I almost physically felt hands/tentacles/probes brushing against my brain from somewhere above me. I was meditating and this scared the shit out of me. I seriously believed I was going to have a heart attack. I thought "not like this", and it fucking terrified me.

Then I also thought "NOT LIKE THIS YOU FUCKING BASTARDS!" and felt like I was erupting Fire. Their shit immediately stopped and I regained my confidence that I could beat them because I am with Satan, and these shits are Satan's enemies.

After that event I cleaned my Soul more and more, my environment, everything around me, and it did not occur again. The perpetrator of this (much like the angry Jews, biting after being pushed into a corner) became more and more vicious and in the end tried to trick me into something absurd, where (after, I admit it, a moment of fright) I immediately understand it was her last card to be played.
I haven't heard from the fool ever again, and I knew she was beyond anyone's ability to be saved. I realized that some souls are just so filled with the enemy it's probably pointless to try and do anything. It's not like we put them in that predicament after all, we have played our cards right, coming to Father Satan and understanding there is a spiritual war going on since so long ago.

For this reason, I want to reassure you that nothing like that is going to happen to me as I have been almost caught once and managed to break free from that control.

What I am doing, while keeping a very cold attitude and mind towards her (she noticed this and asked why I'm being like that, suggesting I am different), is instructing her on our true history, making her aware of how Greys and Jews are our enemies and trying to shine some light that SHE will have to struggle to catch a glimpse of. I'm not doing her work, and it's exactly as you said about holding someone over a ledge. I have experienced this all too well before, I'm not making that same mistake again.

Personally, mate, I hate the Grey maybe like you wouldn't believe. Because of my experience perhaps, but I do. I have read in this forum that there are planets out there that have been fully conquered and enslaved by the enemy, and I can't tell you how strongly I felt pissed and angry and with a burning vengeance towards the enemy for pulling this off before, who knows how many times.
...And yes, I did think that "after I become a god I'm going to go there and rip the enemy's head off their dead flesh like body and free these idiots that managed to get so weak, so they'll have a new chance to join Father Satan's army".

Too much, you think? :) Don't worry, I'm not as reckless and hot headed as I sometimes like to have others believe. I plan a lot and, as an Air person, overthink a plan and a strategy until it's faultless, not virtually faultless because I like ZERO room for error.

As for this current idiot who got herself a Grey master... I did think that I am going to be able to help her with RTRs, cleaning and whatnot, but now I don't. Or rather, it won't involve getting me to do anything other than talk.
I do feel that there's a part of her that screams for help, I managed to see this off a picture where she smiles, but doesn't smile. And if I can't help her at all, all I'll do for her is suggest again that she truly embraces Satan. Maybe it will do something, maybe it won't, but if there's a chance and she can grab on a safety rope and start pulling herself out of this sea of Grey crap, I won't deny her the chance.

I'll stay safe before anything else, though, worry not, Brother. I won't come back some day saying some shit like "let's be friends with them" either. I feel if they COULD get to me, I would have lost my mind to them, or my life due to terror, two years ago.

Good news, however... not to sound overconfident but I'm learning just how strong my Soul is, lately. Back to my training now.

Thanks again, Father has a really valuable warrior in you.

Hail Satan!

ChaosBringer666 said:

Hope all goes well.

I know, I wouldn't have asked if I didn't think it was bad.
I did try to tell her but there's complete non-caring attitude, like she knows what she's doing and won't listen to anything else. Other than RTRs I have started to think (since someone questioned me about it not long ago here and I was not sure it would work) that I could put in her body a thoughtform of my own creation, charging it with RTRs and Runes and affirmations. I did think of this before to the point of thinking of this thoughtform as some kind of astral 'bacteria', infecting the infected and bringing them under my control in order for me to release them once the enemy is gone... but as you can imagine that sounds really hard. I'm not going to say 'beyond my skill level' anymore because I'm learning that we actually stop ourselves whenever we doubt ourselves in any way, blocking our power, but it's still going to be pretty hard, and she's sounding like a bad case, not unlike the girl you described actually, and right when I was beginning to make some good Satanic routines in my life happen, like training my intuition with Void meditation and actively summoning visions. I guess the fucking greys sensed food.. well, come into the oven I say.

This does sound like another battle I didn't need (it's been crazy lately, so many things to think about and solve as well as some old worries coming back crawling in my life as a remote possibility), so I'm thinking this is because I've gotten better as a SS and they want to take me down. To bring my ex back in my life under these conditions... but you know what? This is DEFINITELY RTR fuel, and not only.

Don't know if you read that post about my RTR effects a few months back I believe, but as I was doing it mentally, vibrating the words with my mind and 'waving' the vibration in the entire planet I think I can clearly say I never felt so much energy before, to the point of making myself dizzy and not completely at ease. This told me that I can have a HUGE effect on the enemy and I intend to make this my primary source of damage towards them.
So this ex girlfriend, whom I thought I had lost to jealousy and insanity, coming back to reveal this much about herself... this is another test I will pass.

And to be honest, I do believe that they hit her to get to me. She's very sensitive to energy and not a Satanist, I've been of Satan for a long time and I know my energy to be very strong even if I'm not that sensitive. They probably think they can leech me using her as a puppet. Sore losers. This sneakiness will be their undoing as I burn them out of her body.

Thanks for the help, Brother. I'm always so grateful to my true Satanic family.

Hail Satan!

Eeeesh well given ghosts, reply, and my own which was telling you to be extremely cautious. You only realistically have 2 options, first though you need to decide if she is even worth it. Is she even worth the trouble of going though this, given Ghosts experienced reply the enemy has had a hold on her for many years trying to do this yourself without substantial power is dangerous even if you don’t fall for most of their tricks they will be able to influence you more and from my experience you do not want that in the slightest.

So here’s the options.

1. Forget about her put everything aside and move on regardless of how you feel.

2. Ask father Satan, or another Daemon for help since this is the only safe option. This is why you really need to decide if she is worth it, they may free her form these energies but that doesn’t mean it won’t happen again or that she would become a Satanist. Which is why you should take a lot of time to think this through completely don’t get caught up in emotions as this clouds judgments. Also personally if I had to ask this of any god I would be supplying them with sexual and runic energies for months just to make it fair since they would be helping a non Satanist with no guarantee of substantial results. This is all the possible choices, make the tactful decision brother.

Hope this helped

Have a good day

ChaosBringer666 said:

Ghost is absolutely right, if you already read my reply to him you'll see that I've been going through this before and there's no way I'm doing this again, no matter how worth I may believe her to be.

To put it as easy and simple as I can, yesterday after reading Ghost's message I had a few hours to think about it all. Digging back enough and understanding there was much more in my past with this girl I understood this is definitely not the first sign of enemy activity from her. I'm not going to list all I found, but the point is... I think she's beyond saving right now, and as much as this may bother me, I KNOW that I can't waste my time and energy on someone unwilling to help herself.
I must focus on bettering myself and my own personal advancement.

Given, however, my sensing that she's silently screaming for help, I'm not blocking her ass right away but keeping a super cold whenever anything is about her and not getting involved anymore (yes, I know how not to get involved, the emotions trap don't work anymore).
I'm only wasting as much breath (or typing, rather) explaining facts about the enemy and the real Satan, whom I doubt she ever met, monitoring how this knowledge is absorbed and understood, or nodded to and acknowledged as unimportant, and in that case I'll know she won't even make the slight effort.
Consider this a study of a subject that has been taken by the enemy and looking for a way to free them, or checking if they are not beyond anyone's ability to be saved or given a chance at saving themselves.

Powerful as they are, I do not believe the Greys to be omnipotent at all. I have experienced them once (message to Ghost) and managed to squirm out of their grip. And I'm not acting cocky and confident here.. it was fucking hard. It took all of me and more just to focus and gather my willpower against a multiple organized effort, but now I know it's not impossible. She could do this. I didn't even have to call on Satan, so it's not something beyond the ability of someone with a strong will and motivation.

If she proves as useless as I hope her not to be, unwilling to fight it, unwilling to recognize it as a serious problem, like an alcoholic who thinks booze is his best friend, then I'm out. Right now I can sense so much of them in her that I feel disgusted even by her face, and she's a real looker for a woman. But I'm disgusted. I can smell them in her skin (at a distance, we don't live close by any means.. it's always astral scent I'm talking about), and it's not attractive at all. I weep for the fools who can't sense this and get close to her seeing nothing of what she's become.

Anyway, I'll be safe. At the slightest sign that something is wrong, I'm out.

Thanks for the suggestions, I wouldn't take advantage of Father or a Demon for this, especially in this phase of our war. If she's Satanic material in any way, she'll have to proof it herself, like everyone of us has done (she's had me for long enough to see true Satanism for what it is, if she can't then there's no chance she will in the future).

Hail Satan!

Update on the situation:

I have been through and through with her, explained it all and how she's riddled with the enemy's leeches. I may have scared the crap out of her but it's for a good cause, and she seems to have understood. I won't push her to become a Satanist, it has to come from her. For now she's willing to try and work on herself like I suggested.

I'm being cold as fuck and she perceives this, but was pretty horrified when I told her how she smells like grey scum. IF there is a way to guide her out of that disturbing predicament, I'll find out.

She strongly reminds me of another girl friend whom I have lost to greys, someone who was pretty powerful too. At some point she'd want to 'mother' one of them inside her and got mad at me for wanting to help her get rid of the filth. This one seems much more cooperative, at least. Worth trying to save perhaps. We'll see.

I'll keep you all updated. If there's more people we can help see the truth maybe we can educate them to understand the enemy tricks and prevent them. This stuff should be taught in primary school for fuck's sake.

Hail Satan!

I agree with Ghost. You have to pick your battles wisely. Doing RTR's and keeping yourself clean and strong gives you the advantage. Tying directly into enemy energies, even with positive intentions, puts the advantage in the enemy's court. They use her like a bait trap, and you are the juicy target. Without you, she isn't much use to them. I like to be hopeful and think that with the enemy's continued weakening, eventually we can go back and fix people like this. You can deal with this situation when you are much stronger and they are much weaker.

I am relieved you see clarity, but even when trying to convince her about Satan or talking with her at all I would be careful. This is still attention and focus upon her and if it's driven emotionally or without being wary this could tie into the 'embracing' factor of how energy works. Always keep an eye on your own behaviour.

If you've ever noticed when you interact with someone more emotionally like in a friendship, you form a strong bond and tie for instance, you start to copy the things they do, mimic their behaviour and humour and resonate with them like this or you start to act more like them. This is especially so for empaths who naturally take in other people's emotions and the energies around them. This is the astral tie of emotions, personality and energies between two people where you take one another's 'personality' in. This is because things like love, friendship, affection, caring, these are emotions that open up the soul to another individual because that is how a bond is enabled in order to actually form a relationship.

Counselors and therapists need their own counselors and therapists because of the people they constantly interact with and their negative problems, they get emotionally attached to their clients and then can take in their negative problems and emotions to become their own of which then emotionally and spiritually burdens them, sometimes even with the very own thoughts of their clients. It's not uncommon for a counselor who deals with depressed individuals to get clinical depression themselves, because they're taking all of that in.

I want to apologize for my other post on this thread as it was rash and rushed. When it comes to members safety and well-being, I think more emotionally rather than logically and can be very forthright and almost demanding. When some gross old man comes to your kid offering them free candy in his van you'd tell your kid to avoid them at all costs wouldn't you?

I still strongly believe you should have nothing to do with this for your safety, some members can get really heroic in their endeavors just because they can see what's actually going on spiritually and are aware, but not everything is within one's control and without discipline can be detrimental to themselves and I ended up learning this the hard way myself not just once but many times with personal people in my life who were involved with the enemy.

One xian I cared very much for as a friend I wanted to save badly and tried doing the RTR on them, but I felt a very strong and irresistible urge telling me not to as if in warning but I didn't listen thinking it was the enemy and still did it anyway. I felt gross and awful afterwords and it was disgusting, it didn't help anything at all and only had me connect with that individual taking in their dirty energy afterwords to which I was bombarded with enemy thoughtforms from it and ties with their garbage after, I never did it again and eventually had to cut them out of my life as they were starting to abuse me.

I also should not be saying anything as if it is 100% the case such as saying the enemy is doing this, the enemy is doing that. Greys do not come down in their ships and tell me their plans I only have way of knowing through intuition which is not 100% reliable, for all that it could be the astral is just telling me this is a dangerous scenario that seems very much like a potential trap to avoid and I perceived such differently and more amplified out of context because of my emotions in wanting to protect, emotions are not logical and can blur clarity.

Also utilizing the third-eye to decipher truth requires one to focus heavily on the present reality and the here and now, so this can go into your perception to make one end up speaking in present tense such as I did, so if you catch me doing that please let me know and call me out on it, I never mean to and actually get irritated with myself when I finally see the behaviour in my post afterwords.

I really still do suggest that you let sleeping dogs lie and consider the general context of what I was getting at. Trying to save this person will not help you advance, nor will such focus and attention be good for you especially if you make it an emotional one of which ties you to their own energies, because just like what happened to me when I tried to play hero, it ended up in disaster.

I just don't want that to happen to you because I care for your safety as I do for other dedicated members here.

Also freeing the soul would be good here.

ChaosBringer666 said:

I'm asking you guys as you seem more knowledgeable about this subject, especially you, Ghost.

Same topic: grey infested ex.

I'm being successful in making her aware that there is something wrong with things. She's willing to follow my advice, hopefully, and I found the Italian version of the online Paintable Final RTR (didn't know you were Italian too, Ghost :) ).

If she will seriously do this and more to help herself, understanding more and more where exactly these cunts have started fucking with her mind too, she may have a chance. Obviously, I'm refraining from my temptation to do more, as I know this is a blatant trap.

The thing is,
in your experience (she's a VERY Earth person, 5 planets in Earth), are waves of unending sexual libido an effect of their control? She reports being always horny, and mostly when they're 'tightening the leash' so to speak.

I am fully aware that this is just another trick they can easily pull on her to seduce me and get me to involve more (bad idea), but I'm thinking about another possible reason for this.
Specifically, if her sacral chakra's granthi has been somehow 'fucked over' (pun, sorry lol) and suddenly all she does is trying to be as intimate as possible in a desperate attempt to undo the first knot?

Worth saying that she could almost always see the dead and some other spirits, but I guess it's safe to assume now that she trusted SOME of those 'spirits' (scum) way too much and let them in without thinking they'd cause trouble.

Because the enemy sealed our chakras so we can't evolve, I hope I'm not wrong in deducing that this extreme libido is due to some attempt of the soul to get the energy in the third chakra, somehow melting the first knot, but failing.

Knowing this, I believe she needs TONS of RTR and Rune vibrating. Hope for her sake that she manages to follow advice, otherwise she's history. Sad, but true.

Hail Satan!

ChaosBringer666 said:

I'm asking you guys as you seem more knowledgeable about this subject, especially you, Ghost.

Same topic: grey infested ex.

I'm being successful in making her aware that there is something wrong with things. She's willing to follow my advice, hopefully, and I found the Italian version of the online Paintable Final RTR (didn't know you were Italian too, Ghost :) ).

If she will seriously do this and more to help herself, understanding more and more where exactly these cunts have started fucking with her mind too, she may have a chance. Obviously, I'm refraining from my temptation to do more, as I know this is a blatant trap.

The thing is,
in your experience (she's a VERY Earth person, 5 planets in Earth), are waves of unending sexual libido an effect of their control? She reports being always horny, and mostly when they're 'tightening the leash' so to speak.

I am fully aware that this is just another trick they can easily pull on her to seduce me and get me to involve more (bad idea), but I'm thinking about another possible reason for this.
Specifically, if her sacral chakra's granthi has been somehow 'fucked over' (pun, sorry lol) and suddenly all she does is trying to be as intimate as possible in a desperate attempt to undo the first knot?

Worth saying that she could almost always see the dead and some other spirits, but I guess it's safe to assume now that she trusted SOME of those 'spirits' (scum) way too much and let them in without thinking they'd cause trouble.

Because the enemy sealed our chakras so we can't evolve, I hope I'm not wrong in deducing that this extreme libido is due to some attempt of the soul to get the energy in the third chakra, somehow melting the first knot, but failing.

Knowing this, I believe she needs TONS of RTR and Rune vibrating. Hope for her sake that she manages to follow advice, otherwise she's history. Sad, but true.

Hail Satan!

Just keep trying to inform her, don’t get overly attached and remain somewhat
Aloof. They will probably try to make you guys close again so she can stomp on your feelings again. Clean your aura very thoroughly every time you speak with her even detaching her from you heart chakra afterwards that way the feels don’t get out of hand. As ghost said you probably don’t want to do any kind of energy work it could be a very bad idea...

Oh and I’m sure your probably aware but reject all her advances if she tries anything.
-_- definitely the worst thing that could happen. You do not want her soul directly connected to yours on top of that her energies would bring yours down as well as countless other side effects. I only mention that because she told you that they somehow can make her heat up, so IF you meet in person be prepared because she might end up throwing herself at you.
Once again DO NOT let that happen it could set you back months.

They will probably try and stop her every step of the way. So if you can try to bring up dedication if the setting calls for it. Since cultivating the soul is really the only answer at this point.

I read it all, Brother, almost missed one of your messages as I'm checking the forum often and somehow found your earlier reply (the apology one) later.

I completely understand you, I would be worried about you too if I thought you were focusing your attention away from your own evolution or doing RTRs in favor of someone that perhaps won't give a shit and end up getting mad at you for trying to help even.

I did have emotions for this one before, but it all died completely before 2020 begun as the stunt they made her pull on me was more than enough for me to want to permanently abandon her and any future chance of having a relationship other than with a Succubus.

I can't even see her as a friend while she's so much under them. She's more like a nearly hopelessly broken machine that I try to get to run another few times before completely accepting the fact that it won't get fixed no matter what I do.

Perhaps that's colder that necessary, but I've had it with people with problems who deny having them, or those that end up abusing the only one who gave a fuck and tried to help. It's just pointless. But having been in the first place a victim to someone who must have been crowded with this grey scum and having managed to squirm out of the grasp, I find it natural wanting to see if someone else can do the same in a similar situation, and I had no one when this happened to me, plus I had just recently had a death in the family and still managed to beat them, so I know this can be done. I guess in the end the only factor that makes all the real difference is the determination to stay true to Satan and to oneself.

Besides, I can understand from her behaviour that they must have underestimated me quite a bit as she's trying to be a handful, provoking and seducing like this had been rehearsed for the occasion lol. They're not getting through to me, Brother. But if there is a chance for her to help herself and avoid having her soul dissected in order to feed "G.O.D." (read something frightening on what could happen to stronger souls that are not of Satan and are not getting reincarnated), I will give her the tools to do so.

And, sorry I didn't really understand what bothers you about your own wording being in the present tense.. from what I can tell, you've always been extremely clear and helpful in your answers and explanations, and I hold you in very high regards in this forum.

I truly appreciate your efforts to help and guide me and all the other members of our Satanic family. If there is someone I'm not worried about letting in and empathizing with it's you and a few others here.
This girl.. I realise in hindsight how she was always their puppet, feeding me bits and pieces of bad behaviours and only helping me when it benefited them in the long run.
As a matter of fact, I can clearly state since she came back I successfully managed to get myself rid of some kind of strong addiction to a variety of porn (soon to become all porn), which I have been trying to say no to for years, to no avail, relying on it to meditate on sexual energy. I am free from it now and focusing on my evolution as much and as often as I can.
So in the end this whole affair has probably backfired on the grey fuckers, much like the Coronacrisis has backfired on their Jewish partners.

I guess RTRs are working just fine, huh? :)

I hope she manages to bring the fight to them, then. They're skilled, cunning and organized, but by no means undefeatable. It may look bad for her, but if that information can educate her as much as to become sufficiently aware of the problem and become more of a burden to them than a toy, it'll be worth spending a little time instructing her.
I have met people who were/are beyond saving point. Their cases make this one look easy compared.

And...
Completely changing the subject: how do you vibrate the MUNKA mantra? I have been using it since reading about the beginner who used it for 108 times (don't know for how long) and I'm not convinced about someone's version of the pronunciation.
Can I ask how you'd go about it? Some insert 'YAH' between N and KA, but I can't picture that being right lol. Because you're Italian and have probably had my kind of troubles spelling Runes and RTR letters, your version will probably be the most reliable.

Also, I couldn't help but notice the similarity with the words Moon and Ka, the latter being the one I understand to mean 'Soul' in Egyptian.
So... 'Moon Soul'? If that holds any truth I'd say this mantra unlocks the feminine side of the Soul.

I'm feeling my third eye pulsing stronger since I started doing this for a number of times, experimenting with various tones and the volume. I'll eventually tell you all what happens once I have enough experience with this method. It's at least 10 years since I know about the Runes and how much the church hates them... only now I'm starting to really understand why.

Thanks for all you do for us, Brother.

Hail Satan!

Blitzkreig said:
I like to be hopeful and think that with the enemy's continued weakening, eventually we can go back and fix people like this.

Exactly, I was thinking this pretty much in the same terms.
I refuse to believe that a Gentile can find no strength in themselves to fight against the enemy that tried to enslaves us all.
We're much stronger and better than this, and are not to be prey to parasitic dead flesh with telepathy and a knack for torture. I won't tolerate any weakness.

Hail Satan!

I am not Italian and don't speak a lick of it, if you've seen my posts on the italian subforum I use a translator. I try to help as many people as I can.

A willingness to follow advice does not negate control, the subtlest thing such as 'being willing' can still be psychic influence in cause for tempting hope in you and driving you in deeper. It's all psychological trickery with the enemy, they will do whatever means it takes to entrap someone no matter what, if you are told or are made to believe there's no hope for her, they'll make you think there is. Potentially she's open to it now, but later on in if you fully devote, this will do a complete 180 to show the true colours.

She literally just told you greys are friends, she doesn't think they're bad, she defends them, by all psychic factors this would tie in so deep as a psychic binding upon the upper chakras after 7 years that she would not be able to refute it in the slightest, don't you think it's suspicious that suddenly she's very open to 'fixing' it? A lure of false hope to drag you in if I've ever seen one. Enemy ties to that degree are not so easily broken, it is an astral binding, this is why no matter how much evidence and proof you give a xian on truth they will always, always, always fight you about it, by all accounts she should be fighting furiously for her 'muh beliefs', not open to changing it.

That should be extremely suspicious in and of itself. I personally wouldn't have said a single word to her further and moved on with my life as if she didn't exist. The more you talk to her and consider or play around with the thought of saving her, the more focus you're giving her and then draw in her energies from that emotion-based focus and the more you get drawn into this desire of which the enemy can potentially influence you in even feeling. I gave you a powerful warning, you told me in response you know from experience how immensely of a bad idea it is and that she's beyond saving, but then you made the mistake of talking with her as 'one final attempt'.

You gave her that focus and attention founded upon emotional inclination like I warned you not to because just that one inkling of initiation upon her allows it all in and now suddenly you're asking for advice in belief that she can be saved in a sudden turn around of your opinion out of no where and after everything you told me from your own past mistakes you knew it was a bad idea and you don't think that's suspicious? You already just got sucked into the psychic trap because you're saying you know it's a trap, think it's a trap, believe it's a trap but for (((some reason))) this is psychically totally okay with you and you're willing to gung ho into this in spite of it. When you tie into these traps you let them in, with that energy now part of yourself you see nothing wrong with it because you already have the make-up of it being fed into you so it seems 'friendly'.

So now because of this you're going to try and tell me "But there's a way around this, I can play it safely" "Oh but if I do this and this I'll be fine" "But it can be done, I just need this much of this and this much time and so on and so forth", this is one of the most obvious signs of someone being stuck in an enemy binding of influence, when suddenly all of the warnings they were given about it are 'totally okay' and when they try to work around it somehow in order to stick to the energy binding unwittingly. You asked for my knowledge on the subject and you're getting my advice: Stop interacting with her completely.

I suggested for it to be let alone because it screams danger to me in many angles, but in the end I have no control or right of demand in telling you what to do or making you do what I think is best. I refuse to give any advice, suggestions or assistance on this matter however or in any regards to 'saving' her, I want no part of this and should something happen to you like I warned about I will not be one who egged you into it.

I can already see it's going down the shitter and next thing you know like everyone else who tied into enemy crap in the past and I tried to help them you'll be calling me the bad guy or I "just don't understand or get it" and then they lose their way on the path and you don't see them on the forum again. It happens literally every single time.

So if you start seeing me as a bad guy down the road if you keep clinging to this in spite of my advice, I hope it will be a wake-up call. If you're smart and see the sensibility in everything, you'll listen and stop interacting with her, not even so much as a hello should be enabled.

Hail Satan!

She will be fine, and like GITM said, you already did too much. Cease all contact with her and immediately start cleaning yourself of any of the enemies energy. Something like Ansuz for removing any enemy bindings on you and Algiz for protecting yourself. Please head GITM's advice, and stop all contact with her!

Something that is worrying me about this: Is she living with you?? Some of the context and wording you provide make it sound like a possibility. Plus you say she is horny all the time, she tries to seduce you, and now you don't have a porn problem...Are you living with her, or engaging in personal contact? You said you astrally sniffed her, but that is already too close. You need to GTFO away from her immediately.

Also, you say that the enemy underestimated you and that you have gotten through worse, but that sounds like YOU are underestimating them! They have yet to spring their trap, she just got back in contact with you! The trap is not defused when she reads JOS, it is defused when she has zero enemy energy in her soul, which could take years. During that time, you will be more and more infected by the energy of the greys!

Fuck that stuff with Munka and the third eye! You are in direct peril! You are energetically connecting firsthand with a grey in a mask! You need to wage a spiritual battle against the grey in your living room, because it is doing the same to you. All that talking to her means nothing, because the grey inside her was just sitting there and infecting you at the same time!

You need to act decisively, now! You said you astrally smelled the body and the soul was different, it wasn't her, it was a fucking grey in a human costume, man. The girl you knew is no longer present, there is nothing you can do right now except avoiding damage to yourself.

So what can someone who is in that situation do? In other words, they got grey energy on them, so what is the best course of action? I assume the RTR helps, but it may be too indirect unless focused upon yourself. I thought perhaps Ansuz would be the best for removing any grey energy stuck to you. I would also hope the AOP would help in this case, but I wonder if the emotions surrounding the girl makes the AOP drop its guard or not.

It is sad that this has happened in the past, but it is very noble of you to keep giving out advice, regardless of whether it seems futile or not. If anything, others can learn from what has happened here. I know I sure have.

But, but, but..maybe I can save her!!

Lmao, ok sorry.

No, you're absolutely right, mate. And more than that, I can literally see whenever she cast a trap for me to be hooked into, either in the last handful of days and years ago when I thought she'd be the one speaking. Now I know she wasn't.

I understand your worry, and it's seriously founded and logical.
To be even more specific, I can tell you how this experience, realizing she's in their hands, has opened my perspective on how other people I have had to deal with are completely taken by the enemy as well, refusing knowledge in desperate ways, second guessing everything that we know but believing without a second thought the media propaganda and brainwashing they've been bathed in, and so on.

Yes, 'saving everyone' has often been part if my hero complex problem, but let me reassurr you, I've learner how these tricks work (I'd say most of them at least) and know when I'm being drawn.

These other people, then so called brain dead, I've wasted no time disposing of. They are, simply put, dead weight, useless to Father and useless to me. Counter productive, if anything.

This ex of mine seems like a very bad case, honestly, possibly past the point of no return, but because she's been proving useful years ago and has the potential to improve, in my opinion, I decided to give her a last something.
You can say this is a final attempt, you bad guy lol.. but it is.
She's already on her own now. I gave her the Final RTR link and told her to read it, learn it and do it everyday. If she's not going to, then it's buh-bye.

In hindsight, I understand how today I can almost feel when someone is being taken over by entities, greys, scum. It's like they're 'emptied', and only an almost nothing of them is left there. And it's a sad thing indeed, but I can't help her.
If she has any say in what happens to her soul, she needs to grow some balls and work on it, without me.

You're not a bad guy, Ghost, you've seen what happens to them and don't want me to be sucked into that shit vortex like the ones you lost for good.
I promise, I won't. I simply couldn't do that to Father Satan, not after He did all He did for me. Same goes for all the Demons I know. I'd hate to let them down.

If you think isolating this weakling who succumbed to all the traps they pulled on her is the best thing I can do, I believe you, and I know it's for the best.

I don't think I could give her better tools than our strongest RTR. If she's got a gram of brains left, she'll use it. If not, it's been nice, goodbye.

Sorry if I made you worry, Brother, I know you care more than you tell. :) It's good to see you don't let shit close to you.

And wow, that translator kicks ass. Thought you were Italian for sure. Care to share the link? I've been wanting to check information on other forums, like the Spanish and Russian ones.

Last thing:
Have you ever tried the 'Zener cards'? The ones where you have to guess the image before flipping them (the ones Peter Venkman uses at the beginning of the first Ghostbusters movie)?
I downloaded this 'Are You Psychic' app just to test my intuition after you spoke about it.. don't know if the card gets swapped the moment you flip it, but I observed a slight improvement after trying a few times. Will try it with physical playing cards too. My perception was never that great, I came to this forum completely unsatisfied with my inability to feel energy, but I've been surprised over the last few months, since getting more serious with the Final RTR and vibrating Runes, to find I was getting somewhere.
The FRTR is literally the best gift the Gods could give me, it has the ultimate anti-curse properties as well as being an excellent weapon.

PS. I have been aware of how that scum has targeted me, failing as I won't be hooked into a hopeless crusade, but if you feel you need to take some distance from me for a while I'll totally understand, mate.
Thanks for being so clear, 'bad guy'. :p

Hail Satan!

I still don't condone any interaction but I see you're solid in your conviction and I can't force you to do anything I want because that just goes against your freedom. I can only ever advise people... and advise... and advise... and advise... but in the end I can't make their decisions for them and they make the ultimate choice and reap what they sow.

And yes I do care very much, I am very protective of the safety of our members here overall, that's just how warriors in defense and security will feel. This isn't blinded though, if someone falls like those I've seen in the past I unfortunately have to let it go, no point in being dragged down on what can't be done anymore, people make their own choices in the end and sometimes it ends terribly, you just have to focus on the others who are still here.

Just please be safe brother and if you can do one thing for me, keep your earth element strong.

In regards to the translator, I actually only used google translate. I simply kept switching the translation back and forth to keep correcting the mistakes until it was perfect. Don't want to afford any information literally getting lost in translation.

As for the psychic game you speak of, I have in fact done similar using playing cards in both guessing the colours and numbers of the card.

Blitzkreig said:

Please, calm down, mate. I already decided to follow Ghost's advice (the only choice possible actually) and be done with this girl for good.
And no, she leaves on the freaking other side of the world, so don't worry about that either. She's been tempting me with photos and shit like that, hoping to get me hooked, but I smelled trouble the first moment and kept my distance (that was before starting this post, choosing to be smarter and not getting involved like I would have definitely done in the past). When I mention 'smelling her' I always mean astrally, over a distance from a picture. Found out I could do this somewhere back around 2003, Clairalience they call it, I just call it astral scent.

As for Ansuz, thanks for the advice. I've been trying to get used to this Rune as the S and Z sounds don't make it very easy for me, this is why I prefer Munka right now, as I find M, U and N easy to pitch and managed to feel some head chakras better than with Wunjo and others.

But truly, silly as it may sound I can tell you they underestimated me this time.
As I told Ghost, this is not the first time this has happened. Two years ago I had the worst year possible, someone heavily controlled by them had seriously messed me up for almost one year. She had used all these traps, tempting me with all I may have fallen for and I, gullibly, fell for it. Almost all of it. To give you an idea how bad that was, I had started having seriously bad thoughts, the kind that makes you doubt your sanity, humanity, sense of family, everything you are. Won't make a list as I don't like to remember those days. Felt even suicidal, and possibly worse. Trust me, this was just the works. I can almost picture fucking greys opening a bottle of champagne and laughing, going "Gosh, he fell for that one too!" for how BAD they had got to me, USING someone else.
This is why I'm telling you, I've already taken care of this whole thing, dumped the girl, and this hasn't even dented me in the slightest. I was a romantic fool two years ago, but but the end of the year (and a couple months after) I changed drastically. Matured so quickly I could slap my old self for being such a righteous idiot.
Now I can picture the fucking scum looking at each other and going like "Wait.. what? This worked before, right? RIGHT??", looking at each other in disbelief.

So, please, stop worrying. If I COULD do something for the girl I would, but I can't, so I shan't. Only she can, and that's the only reason I gave her the Final RTR (and a brief history of Humanity) as beginner's tool. If she won't use it, that's completely out of my hands now. I'm done. Got a lot to do for myself before I decide to help someone else again, when they don't want to be helped in the first place.

I'm already working on cleaning myself of whatever shit I may have inadvertently let too close, so don't worry. I didn't "catch the grey disease".

As for the porn dependence, it's got nothing to do with her attempts at seduction. It's been a personal, weighted reasoning that lead me to finally choose to give up on a counter productive habit for the sake of my spiritual evolution, and because this mental shit had actually been reinforced by the girl in question once, I thought it was even less of a coincidence and gave it up even more easily.

I'm good now. Doing more RTRs just in case, using Munka and Runes as I've been experiencing a slight improvement in Void meditation, and I must say that ISA Rune really helps getting the overactive mind calmed and easier to control.

By the way, speaking of Runes and Gods' names....

I've been reading time and time again how many believe Zeus to be another of Satan's name (Dionysus as well, making the two Greek Gods one and the same). ZEUS as a mantra has been quite useful I believe in order to stimulate chakras out of slumber, and I feel the Z and S are easier for me to vibrate compared to the Ansuz Rune. This (if the name does belong to Satan) certainly makes more and more sense to me now, as Zeus has always been a very constant ..huh... "Father figure", in my life? It would explain so many things.

So, ending this, please do not worry anymore. I'm not doing anything stupid, counter productive or dangerous, and least of all, something useless for my own evolution.
I do thank you for your concern, however, it did help me see reason and making this choice more quickly and without doubting myself.

Hail Satan!

Blitzkreig said:

So what can someone who is in that situation do? In other words, they got grey energy on them, so what is the best course of action? I assume the RTR helps, but it may be too indirect unless focused upon yourself. I thought perhaps Ansuz would be the best for removing any grey energy stuck to you. I would also hope the AOP would help in this case, but I wonder if the emotions surrounding the girl makes the AOP drop its guard or not.

It is sad that this has happened in the past, but it is very noble of you to keep giving out advice, regardless of whether it seems futile or not. If anything, others can learn from what has happened here. I know I sure have.

Emotions don't just make the AoP 'drop it's guard' they can completely overrule it entirely if you're not careful because emotions like love and care are the direct connection between two individuals on the astral, it is the 'acceptance' of energy and allows the energy of the other individual in through it's own separate channel that completely bypasses the AoP because you're allowing it to bypass your protection because you're enabling the connection to come through, the very defining rulerships of these emotions is connecting. When this is with someone positive and healthy for you overall this is not bad in the slightest, the problem is when it is someone negative or who has toxic things that can influence you such as an xian.

When you openly connect strongly to someone emotionally who is a bad influence or delves in negative things and enemy related garbage or even is the enemy, you accept their energies into yourself, this is because love and affection or even having a laugh in bonding together is ruled by the underlying subconscious desire of connecting and the rulerships of connection itself is closeness, embracing of the other person psychologically, so in spiritual aspects on the astral this actually reflects in mirroring by embracing their actual energies and taking it into yourself to strengthen that connection.

With the AoP one must also learn to close their chakras and to 'bind' out energies of negative individuals in the form of a barrier between the self and the individual to completely halt the energies from reaching you, and even still this takes some mental training and focus to maintain your 'closed off' protection. This protection is typically "automatic" with people like Saturnians, logicians, people who are shut-in, anti-social, closed off and private, not very in tuned with emotions, because this a subtle barrier or closed off psychic state to the focus and tuning to emotional energies of others.

It 'protects' one from being influenced by another's emotions and the energies they give off and this is the exact reason why these people lack empathy or struggle to understand the emotions of other people, because they are not psychically connecting with them, they are closed off and this barrier passively protects them from being affected either for the good or for the bad.

Grey energy is everything that is opposite to Satanic energy, Satan is the light bearer and the very root to our tree of origin. Focus on Satanic energies and energies of Satan in and of itself in cleansing the soul helps rid it of the grey energies and influences, it also strengthens one's bond both in loyalty and affection to Satan himself, our gods and demons as well as our cause. Blue astral fire is also of Satanic energy, blue is the colour of Satan, engulfing oneself in blue fire can cleanse the soul.

Doing this upon someone who is immensely overrun with extreme enemy energies comprising the makeup of their soul will actually harm them just like it would harm a jew or a grey themself. You can actually kill a "gentile" this way and drive them to psychic insanity if they're in deep enough with embracing of the enemy. They are no longer who they were, what made them a child of Satan would be so far pushed back and destroyed as well as replaced entirely with enemy filth that they literally become an actual spiritual and soul enemy of Satan and everything to do with Satan and Satanic energies will damage and harm them, they will be repelled by it, repulsed by it, destroyed even, and yes potentially killed. It tears apart their very souls just like any other enemy of Satan.

There legitimately is a point of no return for some gentiles and this is very sad. We're going to lose a lot of gentiles in this spiritual war, but we must focus on those who can be saved and not despair upon what is beyond and out of our control.

The enemy will pay for all of this.

I smelled trouble the first moment and kept my distance
You know, Brother, for a moment there, I felt that you were emotionally wavering and unstable, wanting to really save her no matter what.

Ditch her completely and permanently. She's not yours to save.

Not long ago I had the condition of being benevolent, gullible and naive like a child, ready and willing to help anyone. The amnesia that comes with reincarnation can be a bitch. Unfortunately gullibility is also in my chart.

Remember what I wrote about a girl who was tormented? She was learning the honorable art of witchcraft, a.k.a wicca. Once she told me that when she's not advancing quickly enough, "they" used to put her inside a pitch black void during night time where she felt she was going crazy.
Back then, in 1997, I didn't have emotions towards her. I just wanted some company plus all the pendulum and Tarot stuff, discussions about energies etc. was very interesting. Luckily I was heavily protected and no harm came to me.

I have learned a lot from contributions by other members, especially GitM. I really do appreciate this thread.

Take care y'all.

I very much appreciate your suggestion on keeping my Earth element strong by the way, it is definitely something I intend to work on a lot. There's some fascination in Earth I just can't get enough of, always 'looked forward' to having the chance to dwell more in it whenever I trained with other elements actually.

Can I just ask you, Brother, was there any particular reason other than fixing my obvious Air-Earth imbalance that you recommended that so warmly?
I'm already working on it but I sensed there might be more at stake, possibly related to the slowing down of one's thoughts in order to strain the ones that are not our own before we mistake them for ours.

Thanks for the suggestion though, there is a lot I have to learn from Earth yet.
I wonder what sub-elements Earth has, can't think of much past Gravity.

Hail Satan!

Apprentice said:

Done and done. I literally won't be talking to her anymore. It's beyond pointless and I see that now.

You're right though, at first my hero complex was the first thing to kick in and I was already planning, I RTR this, I cleanse that, I send her a thoughtform and charge it with RTRs... Right.

Immediately after that, GitM wrote me that first warning on this thread and I had two realities colliding against each other. "Save her" in a corner and "Follow Ghost's advice cuz you know he's right" in the other.
You know (as I re-explained during this thread) how I've been heavily attacked by something extremely similar (way worse though) before, and I was sure I could keep myself safe while interacting with her now.

Thing is, in a couple of days it became crystal clear that she wanted nothing to do with reason, with Truth, with the real Satan (not the posers that whisper lies in her head), or with the RTR, which I gave her and explained it was probably still a long shot but if there was something she could have done to see a little light at the end of a grey tunnel, a tunnel otherwise endless perhaps, the RTR was just the thing to use.

In the end, Brother, nothing I suggested, explained, urged her to do had an impact. She literally made up every possible excuse trying to ditch the RTR, not mentioning it, lying about it being 'too long' and whatnot. It takes me like 5 minutes when I do 3 reps in the car and I can easily pull another one before getting to work 11 minutes away from where I live.

Truth be told, mate, I would have done something stupid if our amazing Brother Ghost would have chosen to ignore this thread and leave me to fend for myself. Our Satanic Family is strong, just, and sticks together. "We're the future gods of our people" to quote Ghost.

I've done that mistake too, benevolence. We are taught it's the 'correct' behavior, the honorable choice. But is it correct and honorable to US? Nope. It's exactly like leaning over the edge of a cliff too much to let someone grab both our arms and pull us to our pointless deaths. I've been there two years ago and managed to pull myself back just before the final inch. Thought I wouldn't survive it at some point.
And while this ex-girlfriend thing was not looking that bad, I could clearly sense a lot of danger. She was not herself anymore. It was horrifying to be talking to a puppeteered person. I had no choice but to let her go, and even when I told her I was leaving for good, she didn't have an emotional reaction, not a sense of loss, not anything that one would consider Human. She laughed and commented, mocking my words, like it was no big deal and I was being childish.

Long story short, I feel better now. Stronger even.

I'm back on working with Earth. Was already getting there before Ghost suggested it as I felt I was simply riding a spinning wheel I know too well and it resulted in a waste of time. I do sense Earth is the element to go for mostly in this life. Actually, if I could do a natal chart of myself now with the improved Soul, more Earth than the day I was born, I'm pretty sure I'd see one or two Earths in there, not so much Air anymore compared. It would certainly help to have an Elemental Gauge somewhere in a Life's Menu Screen, right? :p But I guess that's simply another something that translates to an energy skill I don't have yet.

And since this is a long one already, a small update on the Earth progress.

I had begun to tell you about this slightly, but now I have confirmed it. The Earth Element makes it so that one develops an "Earth" sense, a sense of touch, or astral touch rather, that allows one to perceive vibrations in the environment, much like insects do I guess. It's limited to pretty noticeable bodies, like vehicles and slamming doors, but I can tell it's exactly what I imagine deaf or blind people must perceive as an auxiliary sense to counter the main ones' inability.

Also, and this is more interesting in my case, I definitely noticed an increase of 'physicality' in my dreams, including the sex department. I think I'm close to experiencing the right 'touch' that involves Demons' touch and definitely the Succubus experience (which is something I always wanted to become proficient at).

An observation that I believe to be important:
while using Earth Element in a dream and having this later lead to sex, I feel I have realized how everything is just so much more intense in the mind. The physical world just CAN'T compare to the astral experience, it's the difference between watching a box of food from afar and actually digging in and tasting. I don't think I can make it more clear lol... Sex like that is just fabulous. Material reality doesn't stand a chance.

Anyway, more on that later, just wanted to keep you updated with the latest progress. Earth is truly the material principle and related to sexuality. If you feel your natal chart really lacks Earth, I can't recommend it enough. Absorb what you're lacking in and make that imbalance as non-existent as you can. I know you can.

Take care, Brother, speak soon.

Hail Satan!

Blitzkreig said:

Oh ok, thanks for answering me. Sorry, I got a little freaked out.

It's perfectly alright, Brother. I got too carried away in the first place, you were here to help. Thanks for that.
I already blocked the infected one everywhere, she won't bother me again. They lost this battle too.

Hail Satan!

Apprentice said:

-the most positive thing on the forum I've read in a while-

I'll try not to tear up from relief, I can be a sentimental mess sometimes but I was really worried you were going to spiral like others I've unfortunately seen before, but clearly I've misjudged your sense of clarity. And yes the Satanic family must remain strong, we help each other, if someone sees or senses something individuals should be warned for the sake of well-being and keeping each other in good health.

At least you got to see firsthand what I and the others were telling you, in that she's become an unfeeling mess and in truth, to that extent she can't do the RTR and there's a specific reason she's avoiding it. Not because shes not willing to help herself, but because she is so utterly repulsed and legitimately harmed by it. A Grey wouldn't touch Satanic energies with a lightyear-foot pole. Now the definition of Grey however is not just those insect-eye alien parasites, it's not actually a name for their species or anything; The term Grey actually applies to any species in the universe that degenerates into a negative grey-coloured form caused by biological regression in mirror to spiritual intoxication from negative, lowly and parasitic energy and the enemy, reptiloids turn people into this and weaponize them as slaves. A human can become this as well and I sure as hell do not want to see it.

I made another post here explaining to Blitz but I'll repeat it here for convenience to tell you why she is avoiding the RTR and what would happen if she actually did it. This is why you honestly can't save her even if you tried.

Grey energy is everything that is opposite to Satanic energy, Satan is the light bearer and the very root to our tree of origin. Focus on Satanic energies and energies of Satan in and of itself in cleansing the soul helps rid it of the grey energies and influences, it also strengthens one's bond both in loyalty and affection to Satan himself, our gods and demons as well as our cause. Blue astral fire is also of Satanic energy, blue is the colour of Satan, engulfing oneself in blue fire can cleanse the soul.

Doing this upon someone who is immensely overrun with extreme enemy energies comprising the makeup of their soul will actually harm them just like it would harm a jew or a grey themself. You can actually kill a "gentile" this way and drive them to psychic insanity if they're in deep enough with embracing of the enemy. They are no longer who they were, what made them a child of Satan would be so far pushed back and destroyed as well as replaced entirely with enemy filth that they literally become an actual spiritual and soul enemy of Satan and everything to do with Satan and Satanic energies will damage and harm them, they will be repelled by it, repulsed by it, destroyed even, and yes potentially killed. It tears apart their very souls just like any other enemy of Satan.

There legitimately is a point of no return for some gentiles and this is very sad. We're going to lose a lot of gentiles in this spiritual war, but we must focus on those who can be saved and not despair upon what is beyond and out of our control.

This is likely why our gods do not bother in 'rescuing' these 'people', they would end up being killed or turned into a vegative or severely disabled state and they are simply not recoverable even psychologically from that, that kind of karma is so embedded into the soul that it's bindingly part of it. Falling is easy, rising is hard. I can't imagine how despairing this is to Father Satan, to have ultimately no choice in this time but to watch his own children be corrupted and ultimately slip from his grasp to perish. That kind of degeneration is severe and as I mention it turns them into something entirely else that is not of Satan, this is likely the meaning of the quote from Satan on our website, if I'm remembering correctly, in referral to corrupted outsiders and xians "They are not my people."

We are the ones here in Joy of Satan who can make it above the others the most, we have the highest chances, and this is likely why they devote so much to us in helping guide us and protect us on this path, especially those of us who are truly devoted, something so rare and hard to come by in this current state of humanity must be nurtured and enabled. This isn't something to take for granted, I always express appreciation and thanks to Satan and the gods and every demon that has helped me every time they do. This is why I always say if you need help with something that you simply can't seem to grasp and are struggling and finding it hard to figure out or do on your own, turn to our gods for guidance.

Now then, on a different topic, I'm very interested in what you said about the Earth element and in feeling astral touch. For many years now I've been wanting a demon lover and have asked Father Satan for one many times, but either I'm given one and they leave because I don't sense them or I've ended up mistaking them for a thoughtform or other, or the more likely outcome is that I never have been given one because of my psychic inclinations which can and have caused problems of interpretation, and with power like that can make... well pretty much what happened to me in the past of essentially creating an astral nightmare for myself. I think I mentioned it in my thread on Truth and Imagination which is still, as of writing this, awaiting approval. It was not fun but I've since learned about how focus helps interpret the inner and outer worlds to find truths and reality better.

I don't think it's any coincidence that you said "An observation that I believe to be important:", you perhaps believed it was important very specifically so because literally and I kid you not just a day or so ago before you posted this and throughout the whole week I've been wondering very specifically how the hell I could interpret astral touch specifically from a demon. It's so incredibly odd how this lines so well with everything I've been trying to do in the past week that I honestly can't disregard this. The gods do use members here as mediums to help others and I actually was half-way through just disregarding it as casual information to be read and moved on from until out of no where my eyes almost from an urge out of my control snapped to focus back up at the paragraph and I felt something separate from it telling me to actually see it. That was when I realized what I was reading and that it was obvious as an answer.

On the spiritual science note, maybe the element actually helps to not only ground control but solidify sensation? The earth element is about 'realness' the solidification and 'hard' existence of something, and nothing is greater in this than the material realm. Perhaps on the astral aspect it mimics this solidification in empowering the 'physicality' of the sensations to be felt more strongly, just how stone is strong and solidified in it's presence so too are made the interpretation of the sensations. At least this is what I'm intuitively reading in pondering about it right now and why this was the case when you used it in your dream.

In regards to this blatant answer to my questions on astral touch, I feel like the answer is that I directly apply the earth element to the astral perception outside of myself, which was what you did, applying it's physical properties to the astral sensations. Just how I could do that, well I'll have to figure that out on my own, I don't yet know what specifically I'm applying it to or visualizing/intending. Perhaps you can tell me what you did in your dream? What did you focus or intend the element on? Was it the individual themselves? The general sensations you were interpreting or the dream environment as a whole?

I'm glad you're learning about these things and discovering stuff, your expression of the elements enables me to think about and find more knowledge on them intuitively too so you're actually helping other people as well you know. I'm going to tell you right now, the more you discover the more you can cross apply it to other factors which opens up doors to more truths, understandings and clarity, essentially like piecing together one giant puzzle and each puzzle you put in shows the bigger picture over time. At least this is how it has been and is for me with intuition on how spiritual matters work, my own knowledge is constantly evolving and expanding and being updated.

And thank you. Keep your wits about you and stay safe.

I guess you were simply too used to see weaker people wavering away and losing touch (pun) with themselves. I won't deny the fact that emotions are and have always been a very difficult factor to control and that they've put me in dangers I could have easily stepped out of, but I've been in the shit before and I promised myself I'd never let someone like that maneuver me like that. If I call myself a Satanic warrior the first one I have to prove it to is myself.

I wasn't too convinced when I was trying to force myself away from her at first, but after I clearly saw her doing everything she did just to avoid the RTR I had no doubts anymore. I just knew she was beyond saving and ended it right there and then, knowing she was gone for good. Sad, yes.. but in hindsight I also think it's about bad decisions and lack of common sense. You don't just trust anything that comes your way, do you.. never questioning the veracity of things, always accepting and letting anything astral close. I call that plain irresponsible. Maybe because I've been in danger so much that I was having the mother of all panic attacks (which I just recently found has VERY similar symptoms as the heart attack) but it takes a lot of sensing and knowing before I trust something I don't know, if ever, again.

Interesting that about the definition of Greys. I did wonder about it some and thought this reasoning was quite accurate, dealing with grey energy and lack of spiritual advancement, making them react to Satanic power like an anaerobic bacteria in boiling water.

I read that post to Blitzkreig. Found a lot of truth in it, that's actually part of what made me want to give her the RTR and see what she would do with it. The reaction was, sadly, expected. I'm glad you explained it the way you did, it makes a lot of sense.
And to be honest, it also helped me ...much like I helped you on the Earth/astral touch matter, I guess.

----

I've been occasionally reading posts in here where some of our people would question themselves and their ancestry, wondering if they were fucking jews without knowing it. I never, ever considered myself as having the slightest thing in common with a jew: I came to Satan on my own, I actually despise money, I am super empathetic with animals and plants, love the green and forests (would definitely go live in a tree house if I could) and a number of other things that I can't think of that suggest I couldn't be anymore different than a jew, despising them for everything they represent.
Lately, I have found again a file from the JoS Library (while making sure I had multiple copies of everything saved in case anything happened to the internet) that was titled something like "How to recognize a jew". There were two parts of it. They provide a number of physical features, like the ugly nose, big forehead, 'ball' shaped eyes, horse like face shape, and so on...

I also read about all those VIPs and actors who are jews and that at some point I might have considered attractive, namely ..what's her name.. Gwyneth Paltrow? I always felt there was something 'odd' about her, that made her look.... I don't know, 'abnormal' if you know what I mean. Like there was something seriously wrong with her face. The body was the only part I felt attractive from a movie cover (obviously they had enhanced her posture to make her more sexually attractive), but it got me thinking.

I read of some features that I can see in a lot of people, even myself. It said jews are short, I'm short. Does that make one a fucking jew? Quite possibly not. It also said 'jews talk with their hands/gesticulate'. I'm Italian and I know Italian people do that a lot, does that make them jews? Quite sure it doesn't.

Yet, I got myself thinking.
I read how jews have infected other races (Whites, Blacks and Asians) by mating with us. They literally had thousands of years to mate with different races and infect us as much as they could. Thousands of years of them ruling us, imposing their laws, using us like slaves to live in luxury.
Does that mean that there's a damn jew something in probably all of us?? That they mated with us to taint our DNA and weaken us?

I know that our Gods have changed their DNA so that they don't age, becoming immortal and (I assume) having perfect control of their DNA so that any possible weakness got eradicated. Is this something that we can do too when we're so advanced we can use the Magnum Opus like pros, feeling the strong energy and changing ourselves, eliminating all that is weak and imperfect in our DNA so it can resemble the DNA of a god?

Sorry if this topic made you raise an eyebrow or something. After reading those posts from people who thought they were descendants of jews I begun thinking of what I would do if I ever found out I was one. The answer is: I'd probably kill myself, mate. I couldn't bear the thought of not being of Satan.,
One thing that really helped me calm down after having those thoughts was the fact that I've clearly been visited by Father and I also been visited by Lilith (twice, I think), which would suggest they both don't think I am 'not of their people'. Remembering the visions of Haures, Leraje, Raum, Furfur and (possibly) Astaroth has calmed me down a great deal.

I still believe that jews have managed to infect as many Gentiles as possible by mixing race, mixing us with their filth, but (this is what made me want to take a little time with this topic) knowing how the RTR damages jewish filth, if I was one I'd probably be dust by now, doing at least 2 RTRs a day and lately also feeling so much pride from being of Satan that (whenever possible) I literally shout "Hail Satan!" and speak very loud the affirmations.
Actually, I added a little something of mine to the Final RTR:
after the third "The Hebrew alphabet is now dead in every way", I also state "The Hebrew alphabet is NO MORE!" and "HAIL SATAN!", this repeated other 3 times for good measure. Lastly, I add a HAIL to Lilith and all the gods I've listed above, and vibrate SATANAS.
Overkill, perhaps? I'd rather it being overkill than slightly weaker.

Anyway, sorry, back on topic. (I'm really taking my time with this post.)

-----

"I can't imagine how despairing this is to Father Satan, to have ultimately no choice in this time but to watch his own children be corrupted and ultimately slip from his grasp to perish."
That's exactly what I thought too. I remember someone mentioning, a long while ago, how Satan seems to have a kind of 'disappointed/gloomy' face and how this related to the fact that we're stuck having to fend for ourselves in this otherwise splendid planet, temporarily riddled with fucking enemy filth. Today, knowing how some Gentiles simply fall during this war, I find even more sadness in realizing how Father must feel. A being of pure love such as Him, having to see His children falling behind. It brings me to tears, Brother.
And yes, "They are not my people" is referred to the jews. I'm saddened that now I realize this is probably fitting also for all those Gentiles that let themselves become enslaved.

"This is why I always say if you need help with something that you simply can't seem to grasp and are struggling and finding it hard to figure out or do on your own, turn to our gods for guidance."

Right after I read that, I paused from reading and closed my eyes, focusing on Father and calling Him. I don't have the greatest ability to distinguish between my own thoughts and the thoughts that the gods imprint in my head for me to listen to, but I distinctly 'felt' two thoughts coming from Him. He said "Keep your spine straight" and "Focus on yourself". I do tend to hunch forward when I read on the computer and definitely need to do more Yoga. The Focus part is trickier to me. When I Void meditate I close my eyes and most of the time I feel kinda 'lost', like I'm about to say "..ok, and now what?", forgetting my purpose, being bathed in pointless thoughts and memories, really struggling to focus. I think He told me exactly what I needed to hear, as I know the times I have been most successful in meditation I have been focusing on myself and my inner self specifically.
I will definitely try this again by calling Haures. Had the hint I had to get to know Her much more lately. To be perfectly honest with you, I have kind of avoided Her over the last 8 months since I was told by someone here that I was being 'deluded' in thinking a Demoness like Her would have anything to do with me in something like a sexual relationship.. maybe they thought I was convinced She could be my Succubus or something.. thing is, I huh.. DO feel very attracted by Haures. Very. Her name alone (Flauros) was the one I've been encountering time and time again before getting to the JoS, and when I read that Flauros was a female Demon.. well, I was surprised but also kind of.. enamoured, if that's the word I'm looking for. So because I didn't want to offend Her I have avoided Her for a while, focusing on RTRs and Elements and anything else. I do feel Her as someone extremely important to me, but I don't want this to degenerate in an impossible 'crush' lol. ...Why did I start talking about Haures now, again? XD Never mind, ignore me.

-----

Yes! The different topic about Earth and physicality. Let me read that again (hopefully I can submit this post before I have to go to work and finish it tonight. Don't want to rush through it though).

I'm glad you perceived my words as a message from the gods. I know this can happen sometimes, as I'm sure they want us to help each other advance.
So, astral touch. I'll avoid stating the obvious you already know about the Earth element, and I don't think you're off course in your deduction of 'you giving astral things a certain physicality through the Earth element'. It strongly feels right.

Returning briefly to my dream, I did mention the 'situation' that made me realize this enhanced physicality was sex.
Normally, in my dreams, even the sex related ones, I don't feel that much. In the material world, I can share that much, sex strongly disappointed me, suggesting me it's very little more than JUST the physicality of it making it seem like it's much more and so overrated by, normally, everyone around me. This is one of the many reasons I decided I won't go for a next relationship other than with a Succubus.
In this dream I had, I felt what 'physical' sex strongly lacks. The energy from my partner was so tactile I felt myself shake in pleasure, the temperature difference was also something noticeable. I'm assuming this was still a very 'beginner level' astral sex, if that's what it was, but it was eons more advanced than any physical/material sex I had, expecting it to be oh so great.

Regarding the Earth element, I know it makes one more 'material' and this concerns sexuality as well, so I assume my increased chance of intimacy encounters in dreams skyrocketed because of that Earth absorption/choice to dwell in it.

Elements have a tendency to fill all the gaps they can so, often, even if you don't know/notice that happening, they'll still do it and you'll eventually find results you haven't observed before are 'naturally' occurring. In my case, sexy dreams and increased sense of physicality in them (dreams being, as someone wrote in some post I believe, astral places).

I think you're right too when you say that if you haven't had a spiritual lover reach you it's probably because you're not yet open enough and temporarily incapable of feeling/noticing them, this at least is what someone told me before. I don't know if that is always the case, or if you get a glimpse of your Succubus/Incubus and then don't see them again until you're ready for that.

I don't think you should necessarily focus on mentally trying to solidify the astral. Focus on what your purpose is should, to me at least, be enough. Do absorb Earth element if you feel you're lacking in it and need some more, or if you find it would be something that would positively help you advance. Right now, I feel Earth is the element to go with and I'm not feeling any bad counter effects or discomforts as I did in the past, but I also know I'm going to have to try again Fire element when working on my chakras again. I feel it's good to always switch elements when your Soul calls for the next gap to be filled, so you'll probably notice an improvement, slight as it is, every time you switch to the next Element. I'm thinking of this in terms of rock climbing: four limbs help you climb up, each of them being a different element and your whole body being the Akasha. Every time a limb reaches higher your Akasha raises a little and you better understand things through it. That's, at least, just a way of looking at it from my point of view, hope it helps you too somehow. Needless to say, I always found Elements super interesting. :)

"In regards to this blatant answer to my questions on astral touch, I feel like the answer is that I directly apply the earth element to the astral perception outside of myself, which was what you did, applying it's physical properties to the astral sensations. Just how I could do that, well I'll have to figure that out on my own, I don't yet know what specifically I'm applying it to or visualizing/intending. Perhaps you can tell me what you did in your dream? What did you focus or intend the element on? Was it the individual themselves? The general sensations you were interpreting or the dream environment as a whole?"

One of the things about the Elements, being so diverse in nature, is that they can awaken different parts of yourself, including difference 'ways in which you perceive reality/realities'. This is to say that, if you think Earth is the element that will make you aware of the physicality of the astral (the intimacy of a Succubus/Incubus for instance), you probably need to focus on what you lack, meaning the ability to physically perceive. I feel this would require another post entirely, but I'll try being concise. Or better yet, an example:
Have you ever used/created thoughtforms? I feel a thoughtform is not just a bunch of energy with a purpose but more like a 'clone' of myself that retains some physical properties even while being completely energetic. I never even tried to make up a thoughtform giving it Earth element (I think I'm going to in the near future though) and I can speculate that it would have more physical chances of 'touching' someone, but I know for a fact that people have been 'physically' touched by my clones before in a way so very similar to what I've read about astral lovers and Demons touching us.
In the last post I made about Thoughtforms in here I stated that at some point I felt the thoughtform almost physically touching my pineal gland, stimulating it a little while I was impressing its name on it upon creation.

This leads to a next thought: I know we don't make our identities known here, but if you wanted to, I could try and use a picture of you to make you feel what others felt with a brand new clone. You, being much more spiritually open than others, certainly have a much better chance to feel. I'm just saying this as a possible option as I trust you, and you have more than enough firepower to fuck me up if I were any hostile anyway lol.
Obviously, I don't have to do this as you can easily do this to yourself too. Just make a thoughtform with the purpose of helping you develop physical sensitivity/astral touch and make it touch you. This can be sexual/intimate as well, and as long as you keep things under control, not feeding it any bad energy and ideally making a new one after destroying the first one shortly after, you should be fine.

"I'm going to tell you right now, the more you discover the more you can cross apply it to other factors which opens up doors to more truths, understandings and clarity, essentially like piecing together one giant puzzle and each puzzle you put in shows the bigger picture over time. At least this is how it has been and is for me with intuition on how spiritual matters work, my own knowledge is constantly evolving and expanding and being updated."

I've been starting to observe this a couple of years ago while I was being targeted but still managed to make progress and document it on a journal. Every piece of the puzzle leads to more and more. One thought that it raised was its similarity to the Golden Ratio spiral example. You start with one little piece, which leads to another. After that you sum them up and get to more. You sum the last one with the second last one and go on and on and on like this, enlarging your knowledge endlessly. The puzzle doesn't have corners or limits, you just keep on learning and learning.

"And thank you."

Thank YOU for allowing me as well to discover things about myself though self exploration while I speak with you. :)

Hope I answered all your questions, really gotta rush now lol, I've been typing for like two hours I think. Later, Brother!

Hail Satan!

Reading what Ghost said I guess i am really lucky in my case. I know he responded to me last year with a post about my girl wanting to go with Jewsus for a bit despite it being bad. This was enemy bindings and my experience in connecting to the person (she is also very psychic) was that the aura of protection didn't matter at all i could do that for an hour with runes each day didnt matter if i wanted to stop attacks from being constant i had to detach any link to her.

So Ghosts advice is really good i think in this case. The good in my case is my girl still had the idea of wanting to be on the Good side and didn't believe at all these things were friendly etc. So I dont think she was all the way gone.

In my case I ended up figuring out how to handle it.

The enemy didn't pull the trap of trying to get me to save her this time. In this case they constantly tried to convince me she will do nothing for Satan she doesn't meditate, she is lazy and dumb (this was the enemy putting those thoughts in they still try it sometimes even though she meditates each day now and reads on Satanism from our site and group) they constantly tried to get both of us to break up this way.

Then on her side they pulled some stuff since she is a strong empath changing her personality traits to exact things i don't like etc

I guess I ended up ok but i did end up not realizing what was the enemy and what was my own thoughts a lot of times.

I did do rtr on her and cleanse her aura it helped but mainly what helped more so is the weakening of energy around earth. She was a total empath so that effected her. When that went down a lot and there was Gaps in it thats when she started to come around.

That goes back up a little I lose her again probably that is why i am trying to get her dedicated soon.

Oh and I forgot to say that taught me the easy and quick way to remove links is Ansuz rune in each chakra a multiple of 9 and blue Satanic fire as well as into the aura with affirmation like "my ____ chakra is completly and totally free of all connections and influences to name of person"

That can solve it if anyone connects to anyone they dont want to.

However ghost is right if i had connected to someone seriously on the enemy side like that i would have been fucked and me personally i probably might have fallen for this nonsense.

Done and done.
Music to my ears. Let her live her fifty shades of grey. To rephrase a popular saying: never wrestle with greys. You both get dirty and the grey likes it.

I have to confess that my initial suggestions to you were partly driven by the very same benevolence. See, I didn't have enough information to base my judgement upon. I was just assuming. Bet you know about assumption being the mother of all fuckups... Anyways, lesson learned.

Good to hear you moving forward with the Earth. I'm still on Quintessence, 11 hits daily. Something is definitely changing, I feel more calm, collected and clear plus the work-related anxiety is finally giving in. I'm not trying to attain ideal balance but I'm definitely lacking an Element or two. Quintessence felt the safest way of helping the situation. I will continue until I get a clear feeling to stop.

I had a discussion with my GF earlier today that escalated a bit. It was by no means angry or anything of that nature but she gave up and left to do her work, in tears. Afterwards she told me that I have to watch out because my energies are too strong. This means that even when I calmly express my mild discontent about something, sensitive people will feel a lightning storm. She has been too tired lately so I guess she couldn't cope with that and got upset. This, I suppose, is related to responsibility that comes with having any power. I really have to learn to contain myself, especially with family and relatives. On the other hand, when I'm cool and total Mr. Sunshine, some people tend to shit on my lawn so to speak. I'm fed up with that so my only solution so far has been to get in the character and treat people accordingly.

I had to take some time to focus on our forum and post some replies. I can't do it after 10 p.m. because so far I haven't been very good at comprehending written text when tired.

It was nice hearing from you, take care.

A Grey wouldn't touch Satanic energies with a lightyear-foot pole. Now the definition of Grey however is not just those insect-eye alien parasites, it's not actually a name for their species or anything; The term Grey actually applies to any species in the universe that degenerates into a negative grey-coloured form caused by biological regression in mirror to spiritual intoxication from negative, lowly and parasitic energy and the enemy, reptiloids turn people into this and weaponize them as slaves.
Yet those aliens have no problem fucking with our minds.
Your reply shed some light on my past experiences with other, non-SS people. Thank you.

----

You've been working with Satanic energies for who knows how long, you contribute to the understanding of elements and knowledge to the forum of our members in your finding and studies, you are directly drawn to symbology of our gods, have very, very conveniently said things that are actually helping me and vice versa, have dedicated and just made the precise conviction that if you somehow found out you were a jew that you would end your life.

Brother, I can almost chuckle at this, you are not a jew by any sense of the means.

And in regards to feeling the touch of thought-forms... way ahead of you... on the unfortunate and devastating spectrum... and it will be another response I sent to you explaining in regards to where you suggested the Breath of Fire to me on exactly how.

As for your desire to use a photo of me for experimentation, sorry but I am very private of my personal life and would never share anything of myself like that online at all, even if you were the most trustworthy individual without a doubt. All my life not one photo or solid thing to my personal identity has ever entered the internet, any platform or all the computers and electronics I've owned in my life and I'm keeping it that way. I also don't think such psychic or astral influences are a good idea at this time. Sorry, nothing personal (no pun intended) and yes I know you mean well and nothing malicious, I'm not taking any offense from it, don't worry.

2 hours on a single response is also normal for me as well. Air people amirite?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back