Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Talk with Gomory

Vik

Dear my brothers and sisters,

I'm new in this forum, but I have committed to Lucifer for three years. Until now I read Hungarian version of the Joy of Satan, because the English is not my mother language.

I'm a little desperate now. I must talk with Gomory and Lucifer about my life and about my ex-partner. I afraid I made some very bad decision which Gomory won't like. When I try to talk with her and even with Lucifer, I hear answers, but I'm not sure what I hear. Do I really hear their advice or I just hear what my heart says? I afraid my pain cheats my mind.

Is here anyone who can help me to make a good decision or at least help me how can I make sure I hear Lucifer and Gomory, not my heart?

Sorry about my English.

Please help me.
Hail Gomory,
Hail Satan

Vik said:
Dear my brothers and sisters,

I'm new in this forum, but I have committed to Lucifer for three years. Until now I read Hungarian version of the Joy of Satan, because the English is not my mother language.

I'm a little desperate now. I must talk with Gomory and Lucifer about my life and about my ex-partner. I afraid I made some very bad decision which Gomory won't like. When I try to talk with her and even with Lucifer, I hear answers, but I'm not sure what I hear. Do I really hear their advice or I just hear what my heart says? I afraid my pain cheats my mind.

Is here anyone who can help me to make a good decision or at least help me how can I make sure I hear Lucifer and Gomory, not my heart?

Sorry about my English.

Please help me.
Hail Gomory,
Hail Satan

What did you do that you think they won't like? If you aren't sure what they say, then you shouldn't really rely on it, in the current moment. You should just focus on their sigil and tell them you are sorry if you made a mistake and that you cannot completely understand what they are saying. If it is something major, they will do their best to guide you. Don't stress, just continue advancing and doing RTR's as best as you can.

For better communication, focus on their sigils and also keep working on your clauraudience points.

It doesn't belong here, I can't answer your question. If I understand you correctly, are you Hungarian? Because me too. :)

I believe I got my partner from Gomory, because I met with her about two months later when I first started to ask her to bring me a love. Somehow I couldn't love her as much as that needs for a long relationship. After a while I became passive with her, I didn't love her as much as she loved me. Two weeks ago I left her and moved to a new flat. I regretted at the first night, but there is no way to go back. She hates me now and said we can be friends but nothing else anymore. She said she doesn't love me anymore. I think I cheated Gomory because she brought me a love which I didn't appreciate enough. Now I feel so much pain, which I can't handle.

Hail Satan,
Hail Gomory

LuciMagic said:
It doesn't belong here, I can't answer your question. If I understand you correctly, are you Hungarian? Because me too. :)

Yes, I'm Hungarian. Can we talk in Hungarian language?

Vik said:
I believe I got my partner from Gomory, because I met with her about two months later when I first started to ask her to bring me a love. Somehow I couldn't love her as much as that needs for a long relationship. After a while I became passive with her, I didn't love her as much as she loved me. Two weeks ago I left her and moved to a new flat. I regretted at the first night, but there is no way to go back. She hates me now and said we can be friends but nothing else anymore. She said she doesn't love me anymore. I think I cheated Gomory because she brought me a love which I didn't appreciate enough. Now I feel so much pain, which I can't handle.

Hail Satan,
Hail Gomory

The only think realy important is to save the planet-> doing F-RTRs. If they provide you with a lover it does not mean you have to marry them and stay with them for all eternity. It´s your decission what you do with the help they provide. Unless you ask for a monogamous succubus. Don´t ask for one and cheat them you will regret it. Offer more help (More F-RTRs) ask for a new lover if you want.

Even your ex isn´t that much angry at you, if she still considers you as a friend.

Thank you, I appreciate your opinion and your help. Off course the most important thing to serve our father, Satan, but sometimes difficult to focus with a pain. I hope you understand what I mean.

GG Allin said:
Vik said:

Hail Satan,
Hail Gomory

The only think realy important is to save the planet-> doing F-RTRs. If they provide you with a lover it does not mean you have to marry them and stay with them for all eternity. It´s your decission what you do with the help they provide. Unless you ask for a monogamous succubus. Don´t ask for one and cheat them you will regret it. Offer more help (More F-RTRs) ask for a new lover if you want.

Even your ex isn´t that much angry at you, if she still considers you as a friend.

LuciMagic said:
Persze, beszéljünk magyarul. Így sokkal könnyebb nekem is. :)
Mi hozott Luciferhez? Mikor "kotelezted" el magad?
Orulok, hogy vegre massal is beszelhetek magyarul errol, mostanaig senkivel nem beszeltem rola, csak a fiammal. O pont tegnap vegezte el a szertartast :)
Tudsz mas magyarokrol is akikkel tarthatnank a kapcsolatot es tanacsokat adhatnank egymasnak?

Vik said:
LuciMagic said:
Persze, beszéljünk magyarul. Így sokkal könnyebb nekem is. :)
Mi hozott Luciferhez? Mikor "kotelezted" el magad?
Orulok, hogy vegre massal is beszelhetek magyarul errol, mostanaig senkivel nem beszeltem rola, csak a fiammal. O pont tegnap vegezte el a szertartast :)
Tudsz mas magyarokrol is akikkel tarthatnank a kapcsolatot es tanacsokat adhatnank egymasnak?

Kilenc éve köteleztem el magam, de sajnos volt idő amikor az egészet nem felejtettem el csak szüneteltettem. Hát, úgy hiszem akkor ő már valamilyen szinten gyerek korom óta sokat segített az életemben, mert voltak olyan helyzetek hogy mást nem tudok elképzelni. Aztán egyszer csak mikor nagyon nagyon rossz volt a helyzet akadtam rá az oldalra. Gratulálok neki, szuper. :) Sajnos próbáltam másokkal is beszélni, de valahogy itt félre értelmezik a dolgot, és cseppet sem barátságosak...

Vik said:
Don't feel bad about it. Breakups happen and this is normal. If she was a perfect partner for you then likely there wouldn't have been trouble like this to begin with. If you think it was your fault, then identify what things about you caused this to happen, and work to fix them. Maybe you have a short temper, or you are immature, or you have some traumas about relationships for example. Think deeply about this and then work to fix your issues once you indentify them.

About communications with the Gods. Generally, astral communications will be wildly inaccurate if you do them while you are strongly emotionally stimulated (angry, sad, happy, etc).
You should try to calm your mind fully and think of nothing when you attempt to communicate astrally. Do Void Meditation for 30 minutes or more before trying to communicate about something that is emotionally very important to you. Get into a trance state also and ensure you are disconnected from any kind of hope or emotion when communicating astrally. Just ask your questions and fully receive and accept any answers you get. Only if you have a mind that is open and calm, with no expectations, will you be able to get an answer that isn't distorted by strong emotions of desparation, sadness, etc.

For anyone else reading this - this only applies to very important matters. If you are just communicating about something that you already view rationally, without having a strong desire to hear a particular answer, then you don't need to do all these things before communicating astrally about it. You can just calm your mind for a few minutes and ask.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back