Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

There was a type of fight

The Alchemist7 [JG]

There was a type of fight where you could merely touch someone in a certain key area using a certain technique (based on energy probably) and get him fainted or eved dead. Do you know how was that type of fight called? I think it originates in the Far East.
I recently heard about „Krav Maga” which is a jewish (Israeli) type of street fight where they instruct about all sort of forbidden strikes like biting and removing someone's ear, remove one's eye with the finger, dislocating one's shoulder and all kind of movements that only jews in their malignancy and human hatred could think about. The person practicing this said that most high-ranked security forces all over the world are taught into this type of fight, so they can handle for example dangerous prison inmates or protesters or someone attempting to the life of a politician or other important personalities. And then I remembered about the type of fight that I am reffering to above, is sound like a spiritual type fight rather than a physical one, is not a jewish invention and is even more deadly than Krav Maga.

Not sure if it's related but years ago I was in a situation where someone was really irritating me and I had thrown a fake punch in their direction. Multiple people had accused me of actually hitting them because their nose started to bleed but even they had backed me up that I never touched them. Either that was an energy attack or the fear in them had caused it.

I'd still say from experience you can put energy behind your attacks because I was always a skinny guy and ended every fight with one punch.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back